- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has some sexual content as Mark finds his wife. 

Robotics Genius

Chapter 2

Resurrection of the Wife


    The next morning upon arriving at work, Ed was laughing, damn, he knows what happened. He told me Mark would like to see me. Oh boy, I’m in trouble, Mark probably saw what happened on the security cameras. 


    Once at the top floor, Lily said,” Mr.Erickson is expecting you, go on in.” I walked in and Mark asked,” What the hell happened last night?”


    I said,” I’m sorry, I can explain ever…” Before I could finish my sentence, Mark cracked up laughing. 


    Mark said,” I was working late and I saw her grab you. Then what she did to you, oh my. I had the phone and was calling security when she was finished with you. You know, you shouldn’t do that at work.”


    I was rather dejected at this point and said,” I didn’t, it was an accident. Leah put the test dummy away and I hadn’t noticed until it was too late. I had no idea that was going to happen.”


    Now Mark was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes. “ Wait, that was an accident? You had no idea that you were going to end up in her ass?”

 

    “No.”


    After calming down, Mark asked,” Well, something I need to know is, did it feel as good as it looked?” 


    “ Well, it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt in my life. It’s everything you could imagine it being like and so much more. “ My face was rather red at this point. 


    Mark, looking rather pleased, said,” From what I saw, I’m very pleased with where you are in the project. Extremely far more advanced than I could’ve imagined. I’d like to come and see for myself next week. Can you have them ready?” 


    I perked up now after the pat on the back,” You bet, I’ll have them ready.”


    Mark smiled and said,” Good man, I’ll see you Wednesday about 1. “


    I said,” See you then.” I walked out. I said to Lily ,” See you later.”


    Lily chuckled and said,” Goodbye Mr.Dwyer.”


    Damn, does everyone know what happened last night. I made it back to my work bay after listening to the guards laughing. Damn…I went in and heard a cheer,”Hurray, our human test dummy is here!” What do you even say to something like that. With my face burning, I shook my head and went to work. The only one not laughing, Randal had his normal scowl. 



    After a few hours of poking fun and chuckles, it finally calmed down. Allen came over, he asked,”There is something I have to know, how did she smell when you were in her...a...private areas?”


    “Well,” I contemplated his question,”her mouth was kind of minty with a touch of mustiness, her vagina musky but very pleasant and her anus was, well,  almost fetid but still tolerable, it smelled like I thought it would.”


    Allen elated said,”Dude, that’s awesome, I nailed it!”


    “My friend, you definitely nailed it.”


    I told everyone of Mark's visit next week and we put things in high gear. Tying up loose ends and completing the personality profiles. They’ve grown beyond even what I imagined. Giantess with the sex drive to match the owner, with an IQ of immeasurable proportions. They are set up to imprint on the owner as well. 


   It was soon time for Mark’s visit.  I turned all of the bots on, Julia looked at me, smiled and said,” Hi Tim, want to play?” She crossed her legs and flexed her toes at me. I was stunned. Especially when Jenna stretched her leg out and flexed her toes, she gave me a wink. 


    I finally said after the shock wore off,” No, not right now.”


    Julia snickered and said,” Ok, later then.” She blew me a kiss. 

 

    Jenna looked at Julia and said,” I know he wants too, I see it in his eyes.” She turned to me and said,” I’ll have you later, little man.”


    I think Jenna and Julia may have imprinted on me. Mark came in. After looking them over, he told everyone to wait outside. I waited for everyone to leave, then before I left I told him of Executive Order 1A, it will stop any bot immediately and they’ll wait for the next command.


    After wandering around for three hours, waiting, Mark finally came out. He put his hands on my shoulders and said,” I don’t know how you did it, they’re incredible. Like a real living, breathing, giant woman. Tomorrow morning, stop by my office.” Then addressing everyone,” Great job, everyone. You’ll find a large bonus in your pay next week, a big thank you from me. Twenty five thousand dollars!” Everyone jumped in to thank him, shaking his hand, even Randal and Jimmy. Mark continued,” Next week we need to work on getting clothing for our ladies. Thanks again for your hard work.” Mark left our area. 


    When I walked into the bay. Leah said,” I’ve never seen Mark so happy.”


    Julia saw me walking in and walked over, picked me up, kissed my face and hugged me. She said,” I’ve missed you baby.” Can she have feelings, is that even possible. 


    She put me down, I said,” I missed you too.” She smiled and returned to her station. Everyone looked at me with wonder. 


    Jenna said,” I missed my special little guy too.” She blew me a kiss. 


    I said,” I missed you too.” Looking at everyone else, I shrugged,” I’m beginning to really wonder what we’ve done here.”


    Allen said,” Yeah, no shit.” Leah shook her head yes. 


    Chris said,” I think we created something the world has never seen before. Something far beyond what we were shooting for.” Randal just humphed and walked away. Jimmy looked at the floor as he returned to his station. 


    Leah, Allen and I decided to take on the task of clothing. We all started researching how to acquire custom clothing to fit them. 


    End of the day, I said to Jenna and Julia,” Good night, my beautiful ladies.” 


    Julia said,” Good night Tim, I hope you have sweet dreams of us.”


    Jenna held her leg up and flexed her toes,” I bet you’ll have dreams about being under our feet.” She giggled.


    “How do you know I like feet?”


    Jenna laughed and said,”You average four hundred thirty seven times a day looking at our feet. Every time you look, your nostrils flare, your eyes open a little further and your breathing is deeper.”


    Scratching my head,” I guess I am pretty obvious.” I then put them in standby mode. How can I not dream of them after that goodbye. 


     The next morning, I met Mark in his office. Mark said,” I have a special project for you. A few years ago I lost my wife to cervical cancer. So I built a robot to look just like her with a very obvious exception. She’s seventy five feet tall. Her internals have the same capacity and capability as the bots you’ve been working on. Could you program a specific personality, like my wife?”


    I could see the look of hope in his eyes. I said,” Yes, I believe I could.” He looked elated. “ I already have the basic programming, with some tweaks, I could make the personality very specific. I just need as much information as I can get about her.”


    Mark said,” It’ll take me a while but I’ll get you everything I have and everything I remember.”


    “ Mark, the more specific you are, the better the results will be. It would be an honor to do this for you.”


    Mark smiled and said,” Thank you, I have something in the works for you, for helping me out so much. I know if it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be anywhere close to what we have now. The things you done, could be worth billions. I want to show you my appreciation.”


    “Wow, thank you, what is it?”


    Mark chuckled and said,” That my friend, is a surprise. For now, let me take you to my wife.” 


    We walked to the large building out back. I was thinking I feel like Dr.Frankenstein, trying to resurrect his wife. Upon entering the building, I was awestruck by her size and how beautiful she was. We stood there a few minutes just looking at her. 

 

    Mark, teary eyed, said,” This is Steph. Beautiful, isn’t she?”


    “Uh huh.”


    He gave me the rundown on her including the passwords. I asked,” So, what can she do?”


    Mark said,” Not much, same abilities as the others when you first started working on them.” 


    “Do you want me to load up the program I have for the others with some obvious changes for her size?”


    Mark smiled and said,” That would be great, thank you.” 


    Mark then stood there, looking at her and told me a lot about how she was and their relationship. He told me she would role play a giantess for him, she loved it and really good at it. The whole time, I’m taking mental notes. She was borderline sadist and aggressive with him when it came to sex, but a total sweetheart when they weren’t. She was a definite conversationalist and very intelligent. She had the ability to put you at ease quickly. 


    Mark started to sob. I said,” I’m sorry.” I put my hand on his shoulder,” I’ll do my best to give you what you want.”


    He said thank you and we walked out of the building. I returned to my work station and began making necessary changes to the program. Including some of the personality traits he told me of his wife. 


    The following week I had the program ready. I went to her and uploaded what I had. Upon starting her, I felt a little uneasy, just the sheer size of her. 


    She blinked, looked at me and said,” Who are you.”


    “Tim, nice to meet you.”


    “My name is Steph, nice to meet you. Do you know where my husband is? I’ve missed him so much.”


    “ You know he’s your husband?”


    Steph smiled,” Of course I do, he’s in here all the time talking to me.” That’s when I realized, the AI was storing all of the talks Mark was having with her, years of talking. Processors were changed, ram was changed, even hard drives were changed but they were always downloaded from the old drive. Everything in his wife’s life was talked about, the database was complete. She was a giantess version of Steph in every way


    I flopped in the chair trying to understand how she is working and wondering what I created. Steph stood up and said,”There he is, Mark, I’ve missed you.” She got down on one knee and held her arms out for Mark to come to her. 


    Mark said,”Steph!” He ran to her. She wrapped one hand around him and cupped with the other, so as to protect him from falling. She brought him to her face and pressed him to her cheek. She then pressed his face to her lips in a kiss that almost made his head disappear between them. She then bent down and stood him on the floor. 


    Mark, looking confused, asked,”How did you do this?”


    I said,” I didn’t, you did. When you were coming in here and talking to her. She stored every conversation and couldn’t respond till now. She already has more information than I could ever hope to give her.”


    Mark said,”Thank you so much, I’ll definitely make this worth it to you. For now though, do you mind giving me some privacy with her?”


    “You bet, just remember Executive order 1A to make her stop if something gets out of hand,” I reminded him. 


    “I will,” Mark said as I walked out. He looked at Steph with a big grin. 


    Steph said,” I know that look, you want to play, don’t you?”


    Mark shook his head and said,”Yes mam.” He took his clothes off as she stood up. Her huge feet were to either side of him. He was trying his best to take it all in. She squatted and he almost hyperventilated. She moved so quickly yet gracefully. Her feet flexed going into the squat and pussy lips parted above him. 


    Steph chuckled and said,”What do you want first?” He looked at her feet. She said,”I’m going to step on you little man.”  She stood up and brought her foot over top of Mark. He stumbled back and fell on the carpet. Her foot came upon him quickly like she was going to stomp him. She thumped him hard, knocking the wind out of him. Her foot engulfed his tiny form. Then came the pressure, He was looking to the side, watching her foot continuing to the floor until all light was gone. He was encapsulated by her foot and the floor. 


    Mark was at his breaking point, thinking she was going to crush him without hesitation. Then she paused, lifted slowly. Her foot was hot and sticky, like she had been working out and just removed her sneakers. His body stuck to her sole a little, but peeled free. Mark gasped for air, his lungs filled with her acrid foot odor. The odor he created to smell like his wife. His dick sprang to life as her foot came down again. Less pressure but she twisted her foot like snuffing out a cigarette. The ball of her foot was on the middle of his body, her toes rubbing across his face with each twist. 

 

    Steph lifted off of him only to bring her foot down on his dick. Flexing her toes up, she twisted the ball of her foot on his dick. After a minute of watching her huge toes and grinding his dick, he came hard. She kept going until she felt his body relax. 


    She sat down on the floor, knees bent with her heels on the floor, toes flexed up with Mark under them. She was lightly patting and rubbing him. After the euphoria wore off, Mark slowly stood up and walked to her crotch.


     Steph leaned back and said,”I’m all yours little man,” in a low sultry voice as she spread her legs. Mark was against her trying to hug her huge puss. Her lips accepted his hug as he rubbed his face on her huge clit. She moaned in response to his actions. Her hand came from behind and began rubbing him up and down on her puss. He was hard again, sliding against her hot wet puss. This time when she moved him down, she cupped her fingers causing his legs to slide in. 


    Continuing her up and down movement, she pushed him in further each time. When up to his chest, she put a finger on each shoulder and shoved him completely inside of her. Her puss closed around him and clamped down hard. Squeezing her secretions around him with crackling and squishing sounds. Her puss pulsed for about thirty seconds like it was chewing him. She squeezed hard, causing him to slide out enough to take a gulp of air. Her finger pushed on his head moving him back in deep. 


    After several more times of pushing him out a little and shoving him back in, she pushed and expelled him. He slid out on the floor on his back. His feet were resting on the bottom of her puss. She rolled her hips and his feet landed on her ass hole. She rolled forward again and he was in her rectum up to his knees. Steph smiled down at him and said,” You naughty boy.” Again her hand came in to help him along. She pushed him in about half way.


    Steph got on her hands and knees,  cocked her ass up in the air. Mark’s dick was throbbing so bad. He looked down at it, only the tip was still out. It was bright red from the pressure of her rectum squeezing him. She grabbed him, held his arms to his side and pushed him till his shoulders were level with the opening. Her ass, between pushing and clamping down was causing him to move up and down slightly. His cock was sliding against the rectal wall, stimulating the hell out of it. The fetid smell only caused more arousal. He was so close to cumming when she clamped down hard. Her ass swallowed him whole. He saw the light fade as her sphincter closed over his head. It was too much, he came violently, painfully like never before. 


    After he relaxed, she pushed him out just enough to get some air. The top of his head was barely sticking out. Her odor doubled in intensity at this position. The only reason he thought he could take it was the strong pheromones, synthetic pheromones in the mix. After a few minutes she pulled him out and lay him on her chest between her breasts. Mark fell asleep, content for the first time in a very long time. 


    After pulling himself together, he showered and dressed himself. They talked for hours. To Mark, this was his wife in giantess form. 


    I went back to work on the other bots, it was shocking how quickly their personalities had blossomed. The AI was moving them in leaps and bounds. 


    It’s been weeks since anyone has seen or heard from Mark. Every once in a while I would do a remote log in on Steph to make sure everything was ok. As soon as I saw interaction between them, I’d log out again. It’s none of my business what they’re doing, just checking to make sure they’re ok. 


    All the ladies had full wardrobes, from casual to sexy. This was no easy task. We were lucky enough to find a few companies that took an interest in what we were doing and took it upon themselves to help, in exchange for exclusive clothing rights, of course. I took on the task of getting clothing for Steph. I used some of the pictures Mark had given me to make replicas and added some completely new outfits, with Leah’s help, everything came out beautifully. Allen was a master of fitment, all the clothing fit perfectly enhancing their beauty even more. 


    A few months had gone by and out of the blue, Mark calls me on a Saturday,” Hey Tim, I’m going to send you an address, can you meet me there in an hour?”


    The address came in a text,” Yeah, I’ll be there in an hour.” Driving there, the area was very picturesque. I pulled into the driveway, large gates blocking the way in. Mark’s Bugatti was parked there. 


    We both got out of our cars. Mark hands me keys and a garage remote. He said,”This is your surprise. I had this house built for you. The house and all the contents are yours to do with as you please. I love you my friend, this pales in comparison to what you’ve done for me. I think you’ll really enjoy it.”


    “Mark, this is too much, I can’t…” He held his hand to signal he wouldn’t take no for an answer. He got in his car and drove away smiling. 


    I got in my car, hit the gate button. The gate split and retracted to the sides. “Well, here we go,” I muttered to myself. I drove a quarter mile before the house came into view. It was massive. Damn Mark, this is way too much. I hit the number one garage door button. One of the six doors opened closest to the front door. 


    After pulling in and closing the door. I noticed on the entry door was a note. An arrow, pointing to the keypad. It said: Alarm code 8325 enter. I punched the key pad, hit enter. I heard a ‘snick’ from the door lock. I opened and went in. Standing in the kitchen, the ceilings had to be twenty feet tall. I walked into the living room. 


    The furniture was way too big. Noooo, he didn’t. I ran to the next room, it was a bedroom with oversized furniture as well. Staring at the bed I heard,”It’s about time you got here, we missed you.” I looked in the direction of the voice, Julia!


    Then I heard,”There’s my little man.” I quickly swiveled my head, Jenna! My heart was pounding so fast, it was thumping in my ears. This can’t be happening. Wow! Thank you Mark!

Chapter End Notes:

As always comments are welcome. Let me know if you like the robotics concept. Thanks.