- Text Size +

Ever since the Satyr undid her spell on Naoe, allowing him to grow back to the size of a bug after having spent two days the size of a speck of dust, he had been able to gradually adjust to his new life and taking up aspects of his normal life again.

Oga was now living in his apartment. Although Erufuda wasn't too keen on the idea of the ogre living with them, Oga proved too insistent to deny, so in the end they had to let her stay, at least for now. Truth be told, Naoe didn't mind it too much. Even though she was still prone to smothering him and acting like he was her child, she had mellowed down a bit since the first day she'd found him at this size. Besides, it was good to have someone who could take care of him when Erufuda and Ooeda went out and couldn't take him along. Being smothered between Oga's breasts was much preferable to being left all alone for up to hours at a time.

Oga also insisted on being the only one to sleep with him. Every night, she would lie down on the couch, completely naked as she was used to sleeping, and deposit him into her cleavage, falling asleep with the huge walls of her breasts surrounding him. Naoe always found it difficult to fall asleep there. Not because it was uncomfortable—on the contrary, it was one of the most comfortable places he'd ever been—but because he kept thinking about being totally surrounded by her massive body. The prospect of exploring her body as she slept was very enticing, and on the first of night sleeping with her, after rolling around restlessly for an hour without getting any closer to sleep, he got up and resolved to explore her to his heart's content.

The first place he tried exploring was her chest. He climbed up the huge hill of her breast and began walking around on top of it. Oga must have been able to feel his tiny feet walking around on her ever as she slept, because she then reached up and smothered him under her hand, pressing him firmly against her boob and gently kneading him around her nipple as she mumbled some stuff about him drinking all of mommy's milk. When she finally let him go after a few minutes of that, Naoe decided that he wouldn't be exploring her breasts anymore, nor any other sensitive parts where she might feel him. Instead, he then went on to explore her belly, until he was fully satisfied and fell asleep curled up in her navel.

The following nights he would explore a different part of her body every time. Her waist, her legs, her feet; one night when she rolled over in her sleep, he went and explored her entire backside, after he'd crawled out from under her, of course. Each time he'd fall asleep in the place he had been exploring, and when Oga woke up the following morning, she would find him there and tease him about it, being very happy that he was showing such an interest in her body. After playing with and teasing him for a while, like by rolling him all over her bellybutton or by wiggling her toes around him, she would keep him the rest of the morning, since he obviously liked being there so much.

On the night when he'd been exploring her backside, he slipped and fell between her buttocks. Since he couldn't manage to climb out, he saw himself forced to sleep there, and when Oga woke up and found him in her crack, she left him there and even forgot all about him until a couple hours later when Erufuda asked her about him, at which point she pulled him out as though nothing at all had happened. It was embarrassing, but Naoe had to admit that he did like it on some level.

But it wasn't like Naoe spent all day long inside his apartment, either. He had actually started working with the girls again, giving them weight-loss tips and helping them to work out. After calling the chief and telling her that he was better but still too sick to work at the clinic, she said it would be fine to work from home like he wanted to for now and wished him a swift recovery, saying she'd have a celebration planned for him when he had fully recovered.

Since then, he'd been going out with Ooeda on her morning jogging sessions to help her keep track of her circuits. The first time he went with her, she placed him on top of her breasts and told him to hold on tight, then started running. It was very hard to hold on with all the bouncing that her breasts were doing, so even lying on top of her breast and hugging himself against her skin for all he was worth, he kept sliding further down, closer to her cleavage, until he finally slipped right in until he was wedged between the walls of her breasts. He tried to make her aware of what had happened, but she was too focused on her jogging, plus there was too much movement going on for her to even notice him. He tried to climb out but couldn't manage to get out of there, so he was simply stuck there all during Ooeda's jogging, the constant bouncing of her breasts and of him along with them making him queasy.

Ooeda didn't notice he was there until she got home and went into the bathroom for her bath, so completely had she forgotten him. Even after undressing she still didn't see him. After she undressed, he was still stuck to her skin. She got int he tub and then he started squirming around, trying to free himself from her skin. It was only then that she noticed him and peeled him off, leaving him lying on top of  her chest to relax with her.

From that day forward, instead of putting him on her chest, Ooeda would leave him in her back pocket whenever she took him jogging with her. Then he was left pinned by the fabric, which was pulled taut over her  ass, holding him firmly against her body until her fingers came to pick him up after her jog. It was always pleasantly warm in there, and very soft all around, so he really liked spending his time there, so much so that he barely even cared about all the movement going on.

Aside from Ooeda, he would also spend some time each day helping out the other women. Some of them would come over to his apartment and he would help them with their workout there, but other times they would choose to take him home with them and work from there. Erufuda and Oga didn't like to see him go alone with the others, but they begrudgingly consented to letting him go by himself.

One of the women who preferred to take him home for a while was Hitome. The immense cyclops would carry him there between her breasts, slipping him gently inside before setting out back to her own place. Once she got there, she would take him back out, holding him out before her immense body.

Before starting her training, she would usually play with him for a bit, cuddling him and moving him around with her fingers, always talking about how cute he looked at that size and how she wished she could have something as adorable as him to adorn herself with, since she liked accessorizing so much and he would make for a very cute one. She would pin him under her finger and giggle as he moved around under it, or else let him explore her titanic body as he pleased, climbing up her feet, her shirt, her pants, and various other parts of her. At his size, all those things made for a good workout, which was one of the reasons why he liked going with her.

Then, after their session, she would sometimes take him into her room, where she had a small table with some arts and crafts projects on it, as well as various cosmetics. She would get him to help her with some of her projects, especially with some of the finer details that she was too big and rough to properly apply herself. That meant he spent a lot of time painting. He would paint tiny flowers on her fingernails or her toenails, or paint some of the finer details of a popsicle stick house she was working on.

One time, Hitome asked him for permission to see how he would look on her as an accessory, and he accepted. With his permission, she tied a bit of string around him, then draped him over her neck like a necklace, with him dangling between her boobs, a little ways into her cleavage. Then she looked at herself in the mirror, admiring how good he looked on her. After that she tried putting him on various other accessories, like bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, and even toe rings, wearing him casually as she lounged around the house or else while she was doing her workout. Naoe had to admit he really liked that kind of stuff.

Someone else he found himself spending a lot of time with at his new size was Raika. She came over in her human form almost every day and with her great sense of smell managed to sniff out where he was every single time. She would play with him in various ways and also ask him to pet her, leaving him on top of her head to he could do that. Naoe called her a good girl and happily pet her, giving in to his love of dogs. He would also scratch her behind her ears, which she really, really liked. In fact, she liked it so much that she took to putting him on other parts of her body and asking him to scratch her there. Her belly, her armpits, and her thighs were the places she especially liked to leave him in, panting and barking like a dog as she scratched her.

However, while he did spend a lot of time with the others, most of the time he was simply hanging out with Erufuda while they watched some TV or read a book or something of the sort. She was, without a doubt, the person he most liked spending time with at this size.

Naoe would also try to make sure that she kept to her diet, telling her not to eat too many fries and reminding her to eat healthier foods. The problem with that was that, as small as he was, and as fond of fries as Erufuda was, it was very easy for her to ignore him or fail to hear him when he tried telling her not to eat those fries.

One time she went out for a walk, carrying Naoe on her shoulder, and as she was coming home, she happened to spot a place that was selling fries. Despite all his efforts to remind her that she'd already had enough fries for today, she went and bought a couple of bags and began eating the first one on the way back home. As she was walking, Naoe happened to slip off of her shoulder and into the second bag of fries.

When Erufuda got back to the apartment, she sat at the kitchen table and pulled out the second bag of fries, the one that Naoe was on. By then Naoe had started climbing up one of the fries so he could get out of the bag, and when she set it down, he looked up to see her licking her lips at the prospect of downing all these fries. She didn't even notice him among them as she grabbed a handful, raising it to her mouth and putting it inside. Luckily for Naoe, she hadn't shoved them all in at once; one end of the fries was still sticking out of her mouth, and since that was the end he was clinging to, he wasn't eaten.

At that point, fearing she might still eat him without noticing, Naoe simply let go of the fry and fell to her chest below. Clinging to the front of her shirt while she scarfed down the fries, he tried climbing higher up, only to fall off and land on the floor at her feet. Once she was finished, she sighed and said something to him, thinking he was still on her shoulder. When she noticed that he wasn't replying, she looked at her shoulder and saw he wasn't there. Then she looked down at the emptied-out bag of fries.

Fearing the worst, she went pale and clutched at her throat. She took a step to go to the bathroom and as she did her foot fell on top of him, but she didn't think about it because of how worried she was. Instead she went into the bathroom, with him stuck to the sole of her foot, and looked into the mirror, checking her mouth to make sure he wasn't still there or somewhere in the back of her throat. Then she noticed something squirming under her foot and raised it up to find him stuck to her sole. She sighed in relief and peeled him off, putting him back on her shoulder and tapping his head in a friendly manner, apologizing for having lost track of him.

Now, almost a week after the satyr had undone her spell, and still with no sign of him growing back any further, Naoe decided to meet up with everyone in the Hot Yoga studio to work with all of them at once. The first to arrive at the place were Erufuda, Ooeda, and Oga. Erufuda left him on the floor while the three of them went to change their clothes. As he was waiting for them to get back, doing some stretches to warm up in the meantime, another group came in: Kuroeda and the gorgon sisters. The three of them came up to where he was standing, not noticing him on the ground, and began setting up their yoga mats. Naoe tried greeting them, but they ignored him, and as they were walking around barefoot, Medesa happened to step on him.

Naoe wound up between two of her toes as she headed over to the changing room to slip into her yoga clothes. On the way there she greeted Erufuda, who was coming back out of the changing room just then. Once Medesa had reached the changing room and stopped walking, Naoe tried wriggling out from between her toes, which tickled her and made her wiggle her toes around him, then she splayed her toes and let him fall off from between them. She looked down at the floor and happened to see him, then she crouched over him to make sure it really was him that she was seeing. She grabbed him and brought him up for inspection, then saw that it really was him.

Instead of apologizing for having stepped on him as Naoe had expected, Medesa smiled and began teasing him, as she thought he must have hitched a ride with her on purpose to be able to watch as she changed. She blushed and called him a perv, but she obviously wasn't upset, and in the end she said she'd give him exactly what he wanted. She set him down on the floor in front of her, then began stripping down slowly, making a big show out of it for him. Even though Naoe hadn't come here to spy on her, he couldn't resist the urge to watch and he want about to correct her on her mistake.

She pulled down her pants, sensually swaying her hips while she smiled at him, then got to work on her shirt, unbuttoning it from the top, her breasts practically exploding out of the tight fabric once they were freed of the constraining buttons. Then she began putting on her yoga outfit. Once she was fully changed, she held her foot above him, smiling mischievously, and slowly lowered it. It came down such that Naoe was between two of her toes again, then she scrunched them together and raised her foot up, him along with it.

At that moment, her sisters came in, wondering what was taking her so long. They saw her with Naoe and she explained what she'd been doing with him and why she imagined he had come along with her. Suteno picked him up and began petting him, her and Eure cuddling him between them. After a couple minutes, however, Raika stuck her head in, having followed Naoe's scent up to this changing room, and after seeing them playing with him, she told them that everyone else was ready to begin and they needed Naoe back to get started. Embarrassed, the gorgon sisters went to meet with the others. Once there, Erufuda and Oga gave them dirty looks, but no one else seemed concerned about it. They set Naoe down on the floor and then took their spots around him, with everyone forming a circle around him.

Naoe looked around, seeing the faces and towering bodies of all his female friends surrounding him, looking to him for instruction The sight was incredible, and he smiled seeing all of them gathered here. He really was glad he could count them all as his friends. Raising his voice, he began telling them all what the plan for today was and then began leading them through a series of yoga poses and stretches.

About half an hour into the session, everything was going very well until he had them do a pose that involved standing on one leg. After a minute or so of holding the pose, Mero lost her balance and fell forward. As she was falling, she held out her arm and grabbed on to Kuroeda, her neighbor, to try and stabilize herself. Kuroeda also began falling and tried grabbing on to her neighbor, who then also started falling and held on to her neighbor, and so on until all of them had been dragged down, leaving him buried under a pile of their bodies. Thankfully he was fine, as he still had his heightened resistance protecting him, but he did end up passing out from a lack of air until everyone had gotten off of him.

When they had all gotten up again, they realized that he wasn't on the floor anymore and began looking for him. As it turned out, he had slipped into Mero's shirt after she'd fallen on him. Once they figured this out thanks to Raika, Mero began patting herself all over trying to find Naoe. Eventually she found him and pulled him out, holding him between her fingers while he woke up again. She apologized for having fallen on him and for having caused everyone else to fall too, then he and everyone else forgave her and she set him back on the ground again. He was feeling winded by then, though, and had to sit it out for a while, so he asked Ooeda to leave him on his shoulder while she took the lead for him.

From her shoulder, he told her what poses to do next and for how long. She pulled them all off perfectly while everyone else followed her example. Come the end of the session, they were all sweating a lot, both from their exercises and from the warm environment. Then Ooeda pulled him down from her shoulder and all the others gathered around. Naoe was then passed around from one of them to the next until he had made the full circuit, each of them thanking him for all his efforts and giving him a hug or a kiss to show how much they appreciated him. He ended up with Erufuda again, then everyone went to dry themselves off and change back into their normal clothes.

After they'd all changed, Erufuda, Oga, and Ooeda set out back to his apartment with him. On the way there, Naoe took to thinking about his current way of life. Although he was getting used to being this small, and he had to admit there were some things about it that he liked, he really did hope that the satyr had been right and he would grow back to normal soon.