- Text Size +

Sasha's plan had worked, though not quite the way she had anticipated.

True, Maria had willingly put her shoe on, fully aware, this time, that I was inside.  Sasha hadn't told her about the night before, and my torturous hours under my girlfriend's sweaty Latina foot.  But, now, Maria was doing this out of "love," hoping that a little punishment for my "actions" would aid our relationship.  As I lay trapped under the middle of her foot's smelly sole, I had no hope of telling her the truth--that Sasha had invented the whole story, and that I had never desired to end our relationship.

No sooner had Maria's body weight begun to rob me of my breath and consciousness, than the weight once again lifted suddenly.  Thankfully, I gulped down some odorous oxygen.  I was still pinned, and guaging from the way I "floated," Maria was sitting on her bed, dangling her foot.  I heard her muffled voice.

"What should I do today, Sasha?"  I detected geniune concern in Maria's voice.  Poor girl!

"Well," Sasha replied,  "You could take him shoe shopping.  Every guy's worst nightmare!" They both laughed.  I bobbed up-and-down in Maria's shoe.

"Or," Sasha continued, "You could go to the gym.  Let him get a good taste for your smelly feet."

"That might hurt him too much," Maria said.  I was glad to hear that!  "Shoe shopping sounds fun.  I would certainly do a lot of walking..."  I wasn't glad to hear that!

"Sasha, would you mind leaving us alone? I need to think about this."

Silence.  Sasha probably wasn't too happy about that, fearing I might have the chance to tell Maria the truth.  But, as she agreed and I heard the door closing, I realized she didn't have too much to worry about.  Maria was fully convinced of Sasha's story.  I bet Sasha had even parked my car out front again to truly cement her lie.

I lay in between the Guess sole and Maria's sole, wedged in place, heart pumping as I tried to deduce what Maria was thinking about.  I hoped she would remove me, and put me close enough to her face so that we could talk.  Anything but more time under her foot! As much as I loved her...and as attractive as I found her soft, warm feet...I needed a break from the pain and air deprevation.

I wondered if Maria could read my mind.  She removed my shoe and peeled me from her sole with her lovely fingers!

I was smushed between her thumb and index finger, and Maria layed her hand on her knee, staring at me, a look of concentration on her face.  I knew yelling was useless.  She was too far away.  But, she was so beautiful!  I stared, feeling both safe and frightened.  Our relationship had certainly taken a turn for the strange.  My penis beame erect.

Then, Maria suddenly placed me on the bed itself, a quick "swooshing" motion that left my stomach back on her knee.  She removed her hand, and I found myself laying on the soft comforter, think strands of fabric supporting my tiny frame.  I watched as she stood, and the bed "popped" up a little, springs released from her weight. 

Maria didn't face me, but continued staring at her closet.  I wasn't sure what her plan was.   Was she going to cry?  Would she pick a different pair of shoes to place me in? Would she simply leave the room to figure everything out?

I heard her kick off her other shoe.  I then watched, entranced, as Maria undid her shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor.  What was she doing?!

With her back to me, I stared in awe of her Hispanic butt; large, round, and so inviting.  Whenever she had sat in my lap, I had never been able to avoid a hard-on.  Now was no different. 

Maria placed her hand on her pink panties.  "Jake," she said, still turned the other way.  "I'm sorry.  I don't want to prolong any pain you might be feeling.  So, let's spend our time together here, in this room."

She then turned to look at me.  "Honey, if at any time, this becomes too much for you, let me know by tapping on me.  Do you understand?"

I simply nodded my head, unable to comprehend where she was going with this.

Then, she put her back to me once more, and slipped her panties down.  No sooner had I stared at her wonderful butt than the butt began to grow as she lowered it, and herself, down toward me.  What was she doing? I couldn't believe it!

I lay on my back, amazed and shocked.  Slowly, Maria lowered her butt closer to me, lining me up directly in the middle of her left cheek.  I watched as her smooth skin cast a shadow over me, and I understood her intention.  She was going to sit on me.

"Maria! Please! Don't--" I shouted.  But too late.  Her skin pressed upon my body, and my mouth became enveloped.  Her butt was warm, and began to grow heavier as she allowed more and more of her weight to rest upon it. 

I began to sink deeper into the comforter, the fabric rubbing uncomfortably on my back as it resisted the weight.  Finally, the comforter stopped giving--and the springs themselves compressed noiseley.  I heard the bed groan and creak...and finally, after Maria had settled into place, the bed stopped giving, and the only thing left to absorb Maria's butt and upper body was...me.

My body cracked and joints popped as I lay crushed under her skin.  Unable to wiggle a finger, much less tap on her butt as she had suggested, I found myself in a position of total helplessness, like a fish in a bucket of frozen water.  The air remained in my lungs, having found no place to espace as her butt had uniformely descended upon me.  Now, the compressed oxygen in my lungs created a stinging, awful pain. 

Maria didn't move.  She remained sitting on her boyfriend.  I felt her blood pumping in her skin, and each beat of her heart sent a strong vibration through my tiny body. 

If she was talking, I couldn't hear anything.  I desperately wanted to move, to do something--and total claustrophobia "sat" in.  Maria! I pleaded silently.  Please, honey!  No more!

Nothing.  No change.  I was now part of Maria's butt.  I was a bump on her skin--she was my goddess, and I but a servant of hers. 

Then, Maria stood up.  The sudden upward motion left me dazed as I flew away from the bed, stuck to her skin like a bug on a windshield.  After she stood, she peeled me off and placed me back on the comforter, keeping her back to me.  She remained naked from the waist down.

I gasped painfully, my battered and abused body crying out in pain.  Every bone and muscle felt sore, and my head throbbed as if hung-over from a night of Tequila binging.

My vision blurred, and I wasn't sure if her butt, or the totality of all the events, was causing the pain.  I knew I couldn't take much more. 

"I'm sorry, Jake," she said, turning her head to me while her body faced toward the closet.  "That must hurt.  Just a few more times, okay, honey?  I want you to learn your lesson."

I couldn't grasp her words.  She was going to do it again? She would kill me!

"Please..." I muttered quietly.  "Please, no more.  I can't take it."  I began to cry, very lightly, though if tears ran I wasn't aware.  My face, hot and numb from the pain, must have felt the same either way.

I watched as Maria bent her knees and then slowly pulled up her panties, but only enough to cover her vagina--she left her butt exposed and free.  What was she doing?

"Sasha!" she boomed.  "Can we see you for a minute?"

I gave up trying to make sense of Maria's decisions.  After a moment, Sasha opend the door.  She looked at Maria, then at me, and smiled.  Damn her!

Maria then lowered her butt again, and I quickly exhaled as much air as I could, hoping that would lessen the pain.  Quickly this time, she placed her butt on me and sat again, the bed compressed and the comforter crushed. 

I wondered why she had called Sasha in.  Why had she pulled her panties half-way on? I heard her butt vibrate.  She must have been talking, but the fabric of the bed and her butt muffled all words.

The pain then doubled--no, tripled.

I wanted to scream.  I wanted to explode in a thousand pieces, to let my suffering shoot to the moon and through the solar system.  My brain tried to process the pure torture, but couldn't handle the amount of agony that I suffered.  I felt as if placed under a skyscraper, compressed against rock and cement.

Sasha must have sat in Maria's lap.

The weight of both women, to me, was incalculable.  I tried to imagine the scene, with Sasha sitting happily on Maria's legs, allowing her own weight to rest directly above Maria's left cheek, Maria holding her to keep her in place. 

As delirium set in, I thought--"I hope my blood doesn't stain Maria's comforter"--and then, blessed darkness, interspersed with bright stars and strands of light, flashed through my mind.  My last thought, as darkness, yet again, took me:  "I love you, Maria...my Hispanic goddess."

.........

I picked up the box labeled "kitchen stuff" and placed it in the trunk of my car.  I watched as Maria emerged from Sasha's apartment, carrying some clothes, and opened the back seat door for her.

Maria was moving into my apartment.  Six months had passed since Sasha's "intervention."  I had never attempted to convince Maria of the truth; Sasha had done too much for me to unravel it this soon.  Maybe some day.

Much to Sasha's anger (though she kept it subdued around Maria), Maria and I were still dating, and pondering marriage.  The "incident," as Maria put it, was not spoken of again after Maria and Sasha had stood up from the bed.  According to Maria, I looked dead, and she had felt such tremendous guilt that she started screaming at Sasha. 

I didn't recall any of it.  Sasha, apparently, had then dropped some liquid on my body, and I had "grown" back to normal size after a few hours. They next few days were a blur; Maria had tended to my bruised body, shocked to discover the condition I was really in.  She had never noticed how harmed I was when I was small to her eyes.

She never knew the truth.  She thought the few moments I spent under her toe, foot and butt that day had done all of the damage.  I didnt' want to worsen her guilt by telling her about the night before and her trip to Thursday's Restaurant.

She and Sasha remained friends.  I tried to keep myself under control when around Sasha, for Maria's sake, but never allowed myself to be alone with her for fear of what I might do!

As Maria emerged from the apartment yet again with a small cardboard box in her hand, I went to take it from her.

"That's okay, honey," she said, her accent as cute as ever.  "I'll hold this one while we drive to your apartment."

"What's in the box?" I asked, getting into the driver's seat.

"Just some gifts from Sasha.  A necklace she knew I liked, some earrings, and some perfume in a spray bottle."

"What kind of perfume?" I asked, pulling onto the street, trying to hide my lack of interest.

"Oh, nothing special," Maria said.  "Just a little something Sasha told me might come in handy some day, if you and I ever have any problems."

"Uh huh," I said, oblivious to her words.  I turned on the stereo as we made our way home.

THE END.......?