- Text Size +
Amanda was sitting in her room, finishing her makeup. She looked over to all the bills at the end of the table, sighing softly. Fancy clothes, shoes, and makeup, they all cost so much and there was almost nothing left for her other needs like food and rent. Luckly, she had her online toys to help her with any and all expenses.

For the last few years, a new site took the world by storm. People could pay monthly on this site to see men and women playing with shrunken down humans, called tinies. There was also an option to donate even more money during a stream. On this site everything could be found, from gentle and loving to playful and teasing. Although the highest paying streams would involve the tinies being tortured and killed, not everyone had the guts to do it. Amanda was one of the exceptions.

For the last year and a half, Amanda created the persona of Aunty Cleo. She would act as a kind and loving woman who, thanks to clumsy nature, caused tinies grievous harm. She was always disgusted by how many people wanted to die to her, but as long as they could pay, she could tolerate it.

Amanda pulled out her phone and checked one of the cameras in the recording room. Inside she saw this month's Sacrifice, a naked young boy on his knees licking away at her slippers. Amanda could only recoil a bit in disgust. She hated these nasty bugs, especially their obsession with her feet, but as long as they were going to keep giving her cash, she would indulge them. Reluctantly, she took a deep breath and stood up.

Amanda walked to her recording room and peeked in, the tiny boy was still licking away at her footwear. Amanda just sighed and spoke under her breath. “Why couldn't he have wanted to be a few inches tall? I could have just stepped on him and called it a day, now I actually have to try.” The boy specifically requested to be shrunken down to a two and a half feet tall when he was chosen as the top donator. Amanda collected herself before putting on a smile and stepping through the door. “Hello baby! Aunty Cleo is here and ready to play!”

The boy looked up all excited to see the woman of his dreams come in. Now they were in the same room and he couldn't control himself. He stands up and rushes over to her feet, placing big sloppy kisses on each toe. Amanda feels a shiver of disgust going up her back, but she suppresses it.

“Well well? Somebody sure is happy to see his Aunty Cleo, isn't he?” Amanda says as he covers the tops of her soles in kisses. He didn’t even seem to notice her as he kept licking and kissing away.

Amanda lifted her foot up, kicking the small boy away as she spoke under her breath. “Little freak.” The little boy sat up and rubbed his head as he looked up at the giant woman. “Oh silly me, I’m sorry little guy, but we have to start soon. You don’t want to keep my fans waiting do you?”

The boy jumped to his feet and smiled up at the woman. “Of course not aunty!”

Amanda walks over to her computer and turns it on. The boy grabs a slipper and walks over to her, still smelling and kissing the soft insole. Watching as she set up the stream.

After a few minutes, the stream was set up and ready to go. Cleo reaches down and grabs the small boy, placing him onto her lap. He immediately nuzzles into her body, making Amanda sigh as she starts the stream.

“Hello everyone! This is your Aunty Cleo! I hope y’all had a good day because I’m gonna make it great!” Amanda says her typical greeting as she checks the stream. There are already a few hundred people in the stream, a few people already made a dollar donation to her. She can also see herself in her chair, along with the boy. He is bent down so that his face and body are perfectly hidden behind her slipper as it rests upright on her lap. Only his arms, legs, and hairline are visible to the audience. “Today I’m here with the winner of last month's donation contest. He donated over seven grand to his favorite aunty! Remember, if any of you want to also win a date with Aunty Cleo, you need to compete and win!”

Amanda smiles as she watches her chat move to unreadable speeds. The viewer count hits a few thousand as more donations roll in. The perverts were predictable as ever. After a few moments she pulled her slipper away from the boy and tossed it behind her, revealing him to the stream. The boy blushes as he covers up his groin and waves to the camera.

“Aww, there’s no need to be shy, you’re the guest of honor! Why don’t you tell the others a little bit about yourself, Mac.” Amanda says as she zooms in on the small boy.

He moves his second hand to cover himself as he struggles to speak. “Oh… well… uh, my name is Mark. I-I am fifteen years old, and Cleo has been m-my Aunty for the last few months.” The boy says, just barely loud enough to be picked up by the mic.

Amanda is a little annoyed by his bashful nature, but keeps her composure. “Please speak up a little dear, you’re little mousy squeaks aren’t as loud as you think they are. Why don’t you tell the audience how you found me and how you became my top doner?”

Mark looks up at Amanda, then down at her feet. “I found a free video online and followed it back here. It was the before and after of the two college girls that climbed into your jogging shoes. Seeing the two cute girls cleaning your shoes, then their broken bodies being plastered to your sweaty soles, I knew you were my goddess from then on.” He seemed to gain some confidence as he looked at Amanda’s bare feet.

“Yes, I remember them, they were some of my favorite tinies to play with.” Amanda lied, trying and failing to remember any of her past donors.

“As for the money. After selling all my stuff, I wasn’t anywhere close to winning, so getting desperate, I sold both of the family cars. It was actually to one of the giantesses on this site that crushes shrunken objects. With that I had enough money to win and get myself here in under a week. If I did it a day sooner I would’ve been caught, and a day later and I wouldn’t have won!” Mark says proudly as he looks up at Amanda.

Amanda just smiles down at him as she pats his head. “That’s perfectly fine as long as aunty is still your favorite giantess.”

Mark smiles wider as he speaks. “Of course aunty!”

“Good boy!” Amanda says as she checks her stream again. On the verge of breaking ten thousand viewers and a few hundred dollars in her account. It was time to start the real show. “So tell me, you love auntys feet right? Do you want to play footsies?”

Mark gasps as he nods his head vigorously. Amanda grabs him and places him under her desk, changing the camera to show the small boy and her huge feet. The boy is still trying to cover his groin, but as he presses his soles into hers, it’s clear that he’s having trouble controlling his member. Amanda just smiles as she watches the donations roll in, all while feeling the small feet massage hers.

Amanda kept her feet still until she saw that the donations were starting to slow down. To keep the momentum going, she pressed her feet down until she heard two satisfying crunches. Mark whimpered and groaned in response as Amanda watched the chat and donations return to their normal speed.

Turning her attention back to Mark, Amanda reaches under her desk and pulls him out. She holds his body up in front of her as she switches the camera back to normal, letting all the viewers see his clearly broken ankles and feet.

“Oopsy, silly me.” Amanda says “Aunty is such a clutz, let me make it up to you.” Amanda then stands up from her seat and places Mark on it. While Mark continues to moan and groan, Amanda tilts the camera down so everyone can see the chair. She then positions herself above the chair and giggles. “Ready or not, here I come!”

Amanda hops a little into the air as she starts to come down onto Mark. He holds his hands up in a futile attempt to stop her. As she lands on her chair, more crunches are heard, she just destroyed Mark's arms and wrists. With his cock now free to the world combined with the brutal power he experienced, Mark starts to blow load after load.

Amanda gasps in disgust as she sees his cum land on her custom made chair and legs, but she composes herself at the last second, deciding on how to truly punish him. While she does that, she starts to flick his cock and balls, both to make him cum on the floor and to punish him. “No silly! Not on me!”

Amanda contemplated breaking his pelvis then and there, but quickly checking her PC, she sees that the fans are loving it. Although the chat does slow for a moment and she sees something that gives her a devious idea. Someone asked for a thigh crush, so she would take it to the extreme.

By now, Mark had finished blowing his final load so Amanda rolled her chair back and got up. She then picked Mark up and pushed her chair out of frame, so that she had more room to work with. She then puts Mark onto the floor, he groans in pain as he tries to stand on his broken ankles. Amanda gets behind him and raises her legs over his shoulders, adding more weight onto his body, but letting him use her for stability. Now her thick thighs are covering the sides of his head with her crotch acting as a pillow for him.

“To make up for getting my chair and legs dirty, you’ll have to give me a piggyback ride!” Amanda says as she applies more pressure to him.

Mark can only keep pathetically whimpering “I love you aunt Cleo.” Over and over as he struggles to look up at Amanda.

“Aunty knows.” Is all that Amanda says as she kicks her feet up into the air. Mark's ankles give out and he falls onto his ass, but the weight and momentum of Amanda’s body keep going. In an instant, Mark's spine folds together like an accordion in multiple places before Amanda hits the ground herself. Amanda stands up and looks down at the broken boy, who can only pathetically gasp for air.

Amanda goes and grabs her chair, moving it back onto frame before grabbing Mark. She sits back down and puts Mark into her lap before returning to the desk. Amanda looks at the camera and smiles. “Oopsy me, I always forget how fragile you little cuties are!”

By now there were tens of thousands of watchers along with thousands of dollars in stream revenue. The boy had done his job, and his wheezing was getting annoying, so Amanda decided to finally end his life. She puts one hand on his shoulder and presses down as far as it will go. Then she hooks his chin and pulls up aggressively. It was purposely awkward and painful, Amanda was still mad that he came on her expensive chair. After a few moments of tungging, his neck was dislocated and he stopped breathing.

“Alright boys and girls! Thanks so much for joining me on another date! Don’t forget to donate if you want to win a chance to go on a date yourself. Hopefully one day I’ll find the one for me. Now I have to go and…” Amanda started to do her outro, But was stopped by her stomach growling. She hasn’t eaten since this morning and now, her chat was going wild again. Everyone was asking her to eat the body.

Amanda, never being one to upset her fans, raised the limp body up and bit hard into the shoulder, pulling out a chunk of meat. She nearly gagged at the first taste. She had eaten tinies before, but it was by swallowing, this was new to her and she hated it. Amanda quickly hid the meat chunk under her tongue as she started to chew for the audience. “Mmm… that’s really good! Although he’s far too big to have at once, I’ll go toss him into the fridge. Bye bye everyone! Hope to see you soon!”

With that Amanda shut off the stream and immediately spit the meat out into a nearby trash can. She let Mark's body crumble onto the floor, stepping on it as she left to go to the bathroom to rinse her mouth. When she was done, Amanda returned to the room and got both the body and the trash.

Amanda headed outside to her incinerator, she had one specificity installed after starting her career as Aunty Cleo. She tosses the trash in along with the body. As she lights it, Amanda checks her phone, that stream earned her over eight grand. Nowhere near her personal best, but still really good. Amanda paid off this month's rent and ordered takeout as she headed back inside.