- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait guys! If anyone was even waiting for this in the first place 😅 anyway, here is the third chapter. Sorry if it's on the short side, I wanted to get this one out quickly (started working on it 2 days ago), new chapters weekly? Every 2 weeks? I'm not sure! Also, be sure to leave a review, as it motivates me to make new chapters, and you can also leave feedback and suggestions so I can do better next time.

Anne took one of her shoes off. Immediately the smell and heat hit me. It felt like I was teleported into a burning oven, that was burning moldy leather and cheese.


"Jesus christ Anne, did you even wash your feet this month?" Sarah said while pinching her nose, "Even while pinching my nose I can still taste the odor, I'm gonna go stand a bit further away if you don't mind.". Then Lily and Sarah both walked away."You guys are a bunch of pussies, this is nothing compared to the odor my sister can produce after a day of work!" Maya said, as she looked at me with a smile. "I washed my feet this morning..." Anne mumbled, but I don't think anyone besides me heard her. Then she held her shoe at an angle and a frightening amount of sweat dripped out of it. I might actually drown in there. She then took off her sock, and the new heat and odor hit me like an actual wall of smell. And I wasn't even standing close to her. I kinda feel bad for her, it's not like she is unhygienic, she just has extremely sweaty and smelly feet, along with shoes she's been wearing for years. Probably because her family is poor or something, definitely not something she can do anything about.
Welp, the moment has come. Maya picked me up by touching me with her finger. She didn't need to coat it in saliva or rub it under her armpit or anything, her fingers are just naturally sticky and greasy. She then grabbed Annes sock and rubbed me on the side, drenching me in a liquid I was gonna be way too familiar to by tomorrow, making me roll and fall all the way to the bottom. The air inside was as if someone put salty powder in a smoke machine, it hurt my nostrils and tasted like salt, except also like cheese, vinegar and Anne. The sock itself just felt like a wet sponge, probably having enough sweat in it for an olympic swimming pool my size. I felt the sock being moved, probably towards Anne so she could put it on. "I'm sorry, it's only for a few hours, I'm sure you'll survive." Anne said to me. It felt like those were my last words. The sock moved a lot, and a new wave of heat and smell washed over me, as I saw Anne's toes enter the sock. Her first and second toes were heading for me, and I could see the black fluff from the sock that ended up between them.


Finally her toes were all around me, and she put her shoe on, transforming the air from a hot room on a summer day to a hot sauna again. It also became completely dark, and I couldn't see anything anymore. The smell became worse by the second, and I could tell the shoes weren't meant to be sweating or sporting in, they didn't let any air in or out. I heard a few blurry sounds of what sounded like voices, but I couldn't really make sense of it. The ground was very soft, probably because it used to be freshly washed sock this morning. At least I can sleep comfortably, I thought. Then, Anne started walking. I was bouncing all over the place, not being able to grab anything in time because I couldn't see anything. I hit slimy surface after slimy surface, but after a while, I finally got stuck in some fluff. There I could slowly reflect on what was happening. It's barely evening, so the girls are probably still gonna play some games, watch a movie, etc. Then have dinner, and after another few hours of messing around, finally go to sleep. From there, it'll hopefully be...


Then I passed out from the smell and lack of air.


I woke up with the 4 girls staring at me."Wow Anne, your toes really did a number on him!" Sarah giggled. "I honestly thought he might have died in there!" Lily added. "I hope he passed out early on and didn't have to suffer for hours..." Anne said. I tried making some sense of the situation. I was very glad that I had passed out, but it did make sense really. My head hurt like hell from breathing in anne all night, and my nostrils felt like I had been setting them on fire.


"Sorry, but we kinda already had breakfast today." Sarah said, "but Lily had been so nice to save some of it for you!" she added excitedly. I didn't know what that would mean, I surely didn't expect her to actually have saved some food for me. "Yeah, these braces came in handy after all! They always get so dirty and gross when I eat, but the slimy crumbs of bread are exactly the size for you!" Lily said. "Plus, it'll give you food AND water at once, and it tastes like me, honestly it's way better than just a crumb of dry bread." She added. I was really not in the mood to eat even regular food, let alone this gross thing only she could come up with. "Welp, here you go then!" She tried to seductively lick her finger, but I could already see where this was going, there's nothing sexy about this. She let her thick saliva absorb me and laid down on bed. "Okay, try not to fall inside, I don't really feel like throwing up so you'll have to spend some time with my shit then." She said as she put me on her teeth. Besides the pieces of wet bread, there was also a layer of white mudlike substance, which felt exactly like mud, it was really hard to walk through. This girl probably didn't bother bringing her toothbrush to the sleepover. "We hawe a wuzy day today, so nake sure you eat enous!" Lily tried saying with her mouth open. Her breath smelled like dead animals. I just tried to get it over with and walked to the nearest piece of bread. It took me a while, like trying to walk through a knee-deep layer of mud, but I reached the bread, and grabbed a piece of it. The bread was like a gross sponge that was just releasing saliva everywhere I touched it. I took a bite, and the saliva exploded into my mouth, making me want to puke. But I probably need to eat, since I skipped dinner, and need energy for what the girls will put me through today. So I swallowed the gross mixture and took a few more bites."


"It's kinda adorable,", Sarah said, "I bet you 2 would make for a great couple!". "I think so too!" Said Maya. "Yeah, as soon as I'n old enous to lize on ny own, I'n gonna take hin with ne!" Lily said. "Anyway, I think you'ze eaten enous!" She added, and quickly turned on her belly, and put her hand under her mouth, making me drop on it, after having to dig myself out of the white grime. "What should we do with him now?" Lily asked the others. "I know," Said Sarah, "We should..."


To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if the shoe entrapment scene was kinda anti-climactic, I just didn't know where to go from there, I am still a noob at writing after all.