- Text Size +

"How are we gonna make sure he stays on my armpit though?" Lily asked. Sarah looked around on the floor, until she found one of her used socks. "This should do the trick. Just tie the sock around your shoulder." Sarah said. "Alright, good idea! Not too fond about the smell coming from that sock, but I guess that's just more torture for him." Lily said with a half disgusted, half excited expression. "I'm definitely not gonna try to pick your brother up, and touch Maya's gross fart puddle though." She added. "I know something for that as well." Sarah said, before walking up to me. While they were discussing all this, I tried getting as much of the liquid out of my clothes as possible. But now I saw a shadow looming over me, right before a massive piece of cloth hit me. "Here bro, hold onto this sock so we can shove you up Lily's armpit, or else I'll put you in my shoes for the rest of the week. I didn't need to be told that twice, and immediately grabbed onto the smelly sock. It didn't feel soft at all, it felt really harsh because of how many times it was worn, and how much sweat dried in it. Me and the sock got moved to the floor, where I saw the 4 girls loom over me. "Now move to the middle of the sock." Sarah commanded. I started half running, half climbing over the wrinkles of the sock. After like 15 seconds, the girls started commenting on how slow I was. I coudn't even travel the length of a sock in the time it took them to run 50 meters! What they didn't realize, is that to me, the sock was like 500 meters long, and it wasn't even a nice runnable road, it was a mess of wrinkles and loose threads. Not even mentioning the smell, that made my energy drain with every breath. "This is taking too long." Lily said, and she removed her shirt. Then she rubbed one of her fingers on her slightly hairy armpit. I was already fearing what she was gonna do next. She moved her finger towards me, and then pressed it on me, making me stick to the for her thin layer, but for me thick layer of sweat, putting all the effort of me drying my clothes to waste. It smelled horrible, exactly how you would expect a finger covered in armpit sweat to smell like. At least it was over soon, as she moved her finger to the middle of the sock, and rubbed me off on it. Who am I kidding, it isn't over soon. The armpit sweat covered finger was just a little taste of what's to come.


The sock got lifted up, and the part I was on was going right under her armpit. I could already smell it again. Then the sock moved up, brushing me against her moist armpit hair, which were more like smelly flexible trees to me than anything. Then, as someone was tying the ends of the sock together, I was getting mushed up against the armpit, I was immediately covered in armpit sweat yet again. "Okay lets do this! What was it, 5 times around the house? That's childs play, how about 50? The one who finishes it the fastest will get to play with my brother next!" Sarah said with excitement. I was already getting tired of this rotting smell, but I felt Lily putting her shirt back on, sealing my fate. "Alrighty, I didn't know we were all gonna run, but I'm up for getting extra sweaty for our little friend!" Maya added, before making a head start and running out of the room. "Hey no fair!" I heard the voice above me say, before her arms started moving and her armpit hair started rubbing on my face again. This didn't stop. It went on for ever and ever and ever and ever. It got wetter and wetter and wetter, hotter and hotter and hotter, the horrible smell stayed the same, but it just got into my mouth and nose more often as the amount of sweat increased. I even felt the sock begind me getting wet, mixing the sweat from the armpit with the dried sweat from my sister's feet, releasing the fumes and making the smell worse after all. The constant hopping up and down and swinging wasn't making things better. I hope this will end soon. "Okay, 10 rounds done, 40 to go!". Fuck my life.


After what felt like a few hours of sweaty, smelly, hairy armpit, I finally heard: "Anne?! Are you already done? How did you run so fast?". Anne was standing a bit far away, and the heavy panting of Lily and my ears being filled with sweat made it hard to hear. But I know she said something, because Lily replied "What do you mean play games with him? You're gonna have to torture him!" Anne replied something again. "No, you won the race, you have to torture him. If you didn't want to do that, you shouldn't have won." At that moment, I heard the heavy footsteps and panting of another person. "Hey Sarahhh, how is it going?" Lily asked. "Well I didn't win and I'm only on my 38th lap, so not so good!" Sarah replied. "Yeah I was at my 45th, but Anne was just so fast! I don't know why she suddenly got so fast, usually she is just barely even trying with these kinds of things." Anne was a bit closer now, and I managed to get the sweat out of my ears, so I could hear her again. "Like I said, I wanted to win so I would get to play with him and prevent him from getting tortured by you guys again!" she said. "Fair enough," Sarah replied, "but now you're gonna have to torture him.". "I didn't know it had to be torture! I thought we could also just play board games or watch anime or things like that! I don't want to torture him!" Anne protested. "Well that wouldn't be any fun for us, would it? We don't like those nerdy things, and besides, my mom wouldn't like it if we touched any of her board games with how gross and sweaty we are right now." Sarah replied. "I guess so..." Anne mumbled in defeat.


Then I heard Maya run past. "Hey Maya, the race is already over! Come over here!" Sarah yelled. I heard Maya stop running and slowly walk back. "Sorry, I'm just disappointed with myself. I'm not nearly as sweaty as I had hoped." Maya said, while out if breath. "You still look pretty sweaty to me, you can't even see any wet spots on your shirt, the entire thing is just covered in sweat!" Sarah said, laughing. "So anyway, to not change the topic, what are you gonna torture him with Anne?" Lily asked. "I- I don't know." Anne mumbled. "Coome ooon, lamo, there must be something. You know what, screw it, new rule, the one in second place decides what Anne has to do with him. Maya, how many laps did you run?" Sarah asked. "Just 23." Maya replied in disappointment. "Okay, that means Lily is in second place. So Lily, what should Anne do with him?" "Okay, let me think.... I know what you should do! I know how fucking foul your feet can get, I don't want to be exposed to that smell when sleeping tonight, so before we go inside, you should put him in your socks, and then put your shoes back on and keep them on for the entire night!" she said in excitement. "No way Lily! You can't do that to him! Please, anything else but that!" Anne yelled in protest. "Anything? Are you sure?" Lily asked. Then there was silence for a moment. "No, I guess not. You win." Anne mumbled. "Aww, that's a shame, I was gonna make you put him in a jar and then take a shit in it. But this is good enough. Alright, pull of your shoes." Lily commanded. Then she finally removed me from her armpit, burning my eyes with the bright light, but allowing me to breathe relatively normal air again. As I was being lowered to the ground, I saw the sadness in Anne's eyes. She tried to save me, but her plan backfired completely. Now she has to put me in her socks and shoes. I had to smell them once before, when she unconsciously placed her feet on the table while we were watching a movie. They smelled terrible, and she hadn't even done much that day, just walking from the couch to the fridge and back a bunch. Now she had an entire day of intense scouting behind her, and she even just ran 50 laps around our house. This is gonna be so much worse.    

Chapter End Notes:

My second chapter! I hope you like it, please leave a review, I appreciate any kind of feedback! You can also leave suggestions of where the story should go, or maybe for an entirely new story.