- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hope you are all enjoying the story sorry it's been a while, hopfully my next chapter will be here sooner

Julia started walking to a quite field where she was ment to meet her friends, she was about 20 minutes late but Julia didn't care, to her she was a goddess, anyone who opposed her would pay the penelties.

"Julia! You're 20 minutes late where have you been"

Straight away this annoyed Julia a bit, 'this insects can't talk to me like this' she thought to herself, "Well you know, i had a little siuation to deal with Megan" Julia said chuckling to herself.

"Julia you are always late, and you don't even care about it, you always turn up looking smug as if it's ok that you're late as if you're the only one who matters in this world." With this everyone else Julia was meeting starting nodding their heads and shouting "yea" at her, Julia was starting to get really annoyed, first her best friend was kissing her ex-boyfriend and now her friends were turning on her Julia was past the point of annoyed, she was starting to get really angry.

As Julia's anger grew from just thinking about the events that had occured so far she started to grow along with it, the body started to expand, her feet started to grow longer pushing her shoes to there limits, her legs started to expand upwards and outwards, holes were appearing in her tights and were getting bigger as her legs grew, her waist started to expand pushing her skirt out, it started to feel really tight on her, Julia's blouse was starting to get extremely tight on her, her slim stomach starting to show from underneath it, he ample DD breasts pushing more and more against her blouse, the buttons straining ready to burst any minute.

Julia's friends watched in horror as this happened, none of them moved, rooted to the spot just watching and hoping it was all a dream.

The sensation coursing through Julia's body was amazing, she was loving this feeling of growth. 

Finally her shoes could not contain her feet any more, her already large size 9 feet broke out of her shoes ripping them to shreds, her tights where in tatters as her legs became not only slender, but now long too, he smooth skin was showing through the now destroyed tights, her skirt was just managing to hang on to her waist but only just, her blouse had burst open from her already massive bust forcing against it, the blouse itself only came to the bottom of Julia's breasts now anyway.

"That felt so good!" Julia said to them, "see what happens when you piss me off" she said looking down at all of them, her friends just stood there starring at their now giant friend, she now stood about 12 feet tall. "Now it's your turn" she said with a glint in her eye as she looked at her 4 friends, they all just turned and looked at each other.

Before any of them could do anything else they started to shrink, their clothes suddenyl too big for them, they all had to crawl out of them before they were trapped in them, as they got out they looked up at the already giant Julia as they dwindled closer to the floor, her face getting further and further away, she was gigantic to them now, they'd already shrunk past Julia's knees and getting close to her feet, smaller and smaller they got until finally they stopped shrinking, they looked up at the gigantic Julia who's face they could see because her, what were, DD breasts which were now even bigger, (her bra only just managing to contain them) was blocking their view.

Julia started to giggle and soon looked over her breasts, "my my, how small have you got, and me, well i'm a big girl now aren't i?" Julia said gentley sliding her long, slender fingers down from her neck, over her breasts and down to her stomach until eventually she had her hands on her hips, This turned on Carl, the only boy amoungst them all, but he thought he was lucky, being small enough that Julia could probobly not see his hard on.

"What a shame it is for you guys that it is so quiet around her, otherwise mybe someone would have seen you, or better still, see the Goddess which i have become, and you lot become insects" Julia said laughing, "look at you lot, your no bigger than my big toe" she said lifting her toes up which cast a shadow over the now shrunken people.

"Well as you can tell i don't like being spoken to in a way which is not suitable for a Goddess such as myself, and for that you shall all pay, but another thing i don't like is bugs, and i can see 4 of them at my feet right now, so if i were you I'd make like real bugs and start crawling away." With that all of them started running the the amusment of Julia, she started to follow one of them, 'BOOM... BOOM... BOOM' with every footstep, each one gettong louder and louder to the unfortunate girl that Julia was after, the girl turned around to see that Julia had gone, she thought she was safe until she turned around.

"Hello little buggy, awww you're so small, shame i don't like bugs" said Julia, she was on all fours looking down at the petrifyed girl, "time to say bye bye" with that Julia picked up the girl and enlarged her to about 6 inches she then dropped the girl into her cleverage and pushed her boobs together slowley, the girl tryed to climb out but Julia just pushed her back into the cleverage with her index finger, looking down into the girls eyes with a smirk on her face she slowly brought her breasts together, the girls last view was looking in to Julia's eyes until the soft flesh of her bossom surrounded her, slowley more and more pressure was apply until the girl was crushed between the two gigantic mountains of flesh.

Julia released the pressure and looked between her boobs to see the squished corpse of the girl, she hadn't been crushed completly, there was no blood, but her body was very badly deformed from all the broken bones, with that Julia picked off the body which was stuck to her left breast, brought her to her mouth and dropped her in, Julia swollowed the girl whole, Julia ran her hand down her body until she came to her stomach whn she started to rub her belly "Now for the rest of you."  

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks alot for reading guys, hope you're enjoying the story so far don't be affraid to review it, i would love to here your comments