[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A group of adventurers return after a recent dive in a dungeon to review a unknown scroll they found within. After an accidential activation, the entire inn must face the concequences of an ancient magic lost to time....

 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story contains mild to graphically descriptive depictions of death, gore, cruel behavior, and potentially unpleasant subject material for some audiences. If you do not enjoy any of these subjects, please read some of the other great works on this site. Thank you, and enjoy.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Scat, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1819 Read: 8561
Published: March 26 2021 Updated: March 26 2021

1. Chapter One - A Scroll in the Inn by ChronicLifetime [Reviews - 0] (1142 words)

This is the first chapter to a small pet project of mine. It might not get frequent love from me, but I still would appreciate your feedback in the form of a comment or a suggestion! I have no plans so I'm just going with the flow for now.

*******

 

 

2. Chapter Two - Empty chairs and empty tables by ChronicLifetime [Reviews - 0] (677 words)