- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Roger and Stephanie have the same deep secret - they want to be tiny at Julie's feet. They turn this into a reality with Julie their Goddess.

[POV: Roger]

Roger woke up in an unfamiliar room. He had no idea how he got there. Was this an elaborate trick from Stephanie? Roger felt the soft ground underneath him and could see an endless ceiling above him. Roger had a feeling that he was in a shrunken state – but for what? This didn’t feel like anything related to Stephanie.

His questions were answered when he saw a gigantic face look down at him with an equally quizzical and mischievous look – he was surprised, it was no other than Julie Hornblower.

“Hello there, tiny Roger”, said Julie, “I’ve been wanting to play with you for a long time. I had to sneak you away from Stephanie. It was easy. I just showed her some shiny objects and you were all for the taking.”

“I still don’t understand…why?”

“Because I’ve been yearning to make you my tiny. I promise to treat you well as long as you treat me well. You’re in my shoe by the way. Be careful. They are Louboutin. Now, are you ready for my big and sexy foot.”

Roger was still confused but he couldn’t deny his attraction to Julie’s feet. He saw the long and powerful sole dominate his vision. Julie playfully scrunched her toes and then put her foot inside the shoe.

Roger could feel Julie’s foot on his body. She took exquisite care of her feet and they were flawless. Roger didn’t want to betray Stephanie but he was into Julie at this moment. And besides, Stephanie was flirting with others from time to time – especially Kevin, thought Roger with frustration. That was enough to get Roger to kiss Julie’s foot.

“That is a good little pet”, said Julie softly, “I can find Stephanie a new tiny pet, but you are now mine.”

Roger was simultaneously aroused and horrified. He couldn’t betray Stephanie, but Julie…

With that, Roger woke up. He sighed. It was just a dream.

Roger could see his beautiful sleeping girlfriend, Stephanie, next to him. She had the cutest smile as she slept. He couldn’t help but look at her.

A few moments later, Stephanie opened her eyes.

“There’s my handsome prince”, said Stephanie with a smile, “did you have an interesting dream?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Just curious.”

Roger and Stephanie kissed for a full minute.

“I did have the craziest dream and I don’t know what to make of it.”

“You’re talking to the right person.”

Nobody had a more elaborate imagination than Stephanie, something he loved about her.

“Well..you probably won’t like this dream – but I should share.”

“Dreams aren’t necessarily real but if it bothers you – tell me.”

“Very well”, said Roger with a sigh, “I had a dream that I was tiny at a woman’s feet – but someone who wasn’t you and..”

“Who was the woman? Veronica?”

“No, definitely not my ex-girlfriend, the two of us never had real spark anyway. I’m talking about one I was never with – we know her as Julie Hornblower.”

[POV: Stephanie]

She heard the name – Julie Hornblower. Stephanie did appreciate Roger’s honesty. Stephanie felt anxiety but she wouldn’t show it to Roger. Julie was the perfect woman by many standards – tall, beautiful, intelligent, extremely wealthy, and possessing a gracious and calm demeanor which Stephanie knew she could never emulate.

“Oh”, said Roger, “I knew it was stupid for me to bring up – sorry.”

However, Stephanie was always curious about what Julie would be like as a giantess. Stephanie did fantasize about Julie’s size 11 feet being even larger.

“Not at all, I have an idea! Why don’t we shrink down and worship Julie’s feet? Could make for a fun night!”

Roger seemed to look surprised.

“But of course”, said Stephanie beginning to rub her bare feet on Roger’s body, “my feet are always #1 to you.”

“Yes, dear”, said Roger, “your feet will always be my favorites – but maybe having worshipping Julie’s feet will get something out of my system.”

“Julie has enormous feet. I would feel bad for her about shoe shopping, but her family is so rich that they probably get Julie-sized shoes pretty easily!”

“And it might be a good way to show Julie our gratitude. We’re both lucky to have solid job offers with the Hornblower Foundation after college.”

“Totally true”, said Stephanie moving one of her feet by Roger’s crotch, “it’s an idea I think both of us could be satisfied. I’ve always pictured Julie as a goddess.”

Stephanie was worried that Roger might have feelings for Julie. She hoped this experience would prove, without a doubt, that Stephanie was the more fun girl – Julie was always so proper and wouldn’t do the crazy shit Stephanie would do with Roger.

“Let’s see if Julie is available. I’ll send her a text.”

Stephanie: Hey Jules!

Julie: Hey Stephanie, what’s up?

Stephanie: Well, something real crazy :p

Julie: ??

Stephanie: Roger and I were talking and we thought it would be fun if the two of us were to shrink down by your feet and you could have fun with us. Consider it a thank you for your family giving us jobs after we graduate 😊

Julie: Wow, that is unexpected. But I have been in the mood for some tiny worshippers lately. I guess you two would do 😉 When?

Stephanie: Are you available tonight?

Julie: Yes. 7 PM? My penthouse?

Stephanie: Absolutely, yayy 😊

Stephanie was glad this was happening so soon. They would both get their fantasy about Julie out of their system.

“Roger! Roger! Tonight at 7, we will be at Julie’s penthouse.”

“Wow, can’t believe this is happening so quickly.”

“Me neither”, responded Stephanie gushily, “but we’ll see what things are like with giantess Julie.”

“Hopefully better than what Chad went through.”

“Aww, you wouldn’t want to be ridden up a dildo up her private parts?”

“Hmmm, depends on how it’s done I guess.”

“I’m better at it than she is for sure!”

“Of course, you’re my Stephanie”, Roger kissed Stephanie’s foot.

********************************
Around 6:45, a helicopter was sent over with Mauricio, the robot pilot. Stephanie and Roger took the flight to Julie’s penthouse. Stephanie had the shrinking machine in tow.

When the two arrived, they saw Julie Hornblower.

Stephanie couldn’t deny Julie of her flawless look. Julie was dressed to the nines. She wore a pink lace cocktail dress and high-heeled sandals which only made Julie look taller. Julie already looked like a goddess. Stephanie felt a mixture of admiration, arousal, and envy. Yes, envy. If Stephanie came from a family of billionaires, she would look ten times more amazing than Julie.

“Hello, Stephanie and Roger”, said Julie, “welcome to my humble abode.”

“This is a really nice place you have here”, said Roger.

“Thank you, Roger. So sweet of you to say. I suppose we want to jump into the fun now.”

“Yes please”, said Stephanie with a lick of her lips taking out the shrinking machine.

Stephanie handed the shrinking machine to Julie and said, “shrink us down to 1/60th of our size and we’ll go ahead and have some fun with your feet.”

“If you’re ready, I’m ready.”

Julie pointed the shrinking machine at Stephanie and Roger.

Stephanie and Roger dwindled down in size. It was rare that Stephanie got shrunken down herself but she was amazed whenever she was.

Stephanie could see Julie’s gargantuan feet encased in those classy heels. The heel of the shoe must have been more than three times her height. The toes wiggled seductively with excitement – they would have little playthings tonight.

“I think I know where to begin, little ones”, said Julie, “I want each of you kissing one of my feet – Stephanie, left foot. Roger, right foot.”

The two of them ran to Julie’s feet. Stephanie gave kiss after kiss on the soft and well-taken care foot. Julie moved her big toe in tandem with Stephanie’s body. She had to admit that she was really into this. Not in the same way that Veronica would be endlessly in awe of Maria but Stephanie was ready for a night’s fun. Perhaps she could turn things around another night and have Julie worshipping her feet!

“Ohhh, Roger”, said Julie, “you are a natural at this foot care and I haven’t even taken off my heels.”

“I learned from the best”, responded Roger.

That’s right, thought Stephanie, she is the best one ever.

Stephanie continued to kiss Julie’s toes.

“You are a good tiny worshipper yourself”, said Julie to Stephanie, “perhaps you might consider this for a permanent role.”

“Then what will Roger do without me?”

“Heavens, I would need both of you for my enormous feet! Now, I think it is time to bring them closer to the ground.”

Julie gently removed her heels like they were expensive relics. Stephanie was sure they cost more than the $5 flip flops currently on her own feet.

“Ahh, that feels better. I’ve been wearing these heels all day long. Now you two can help!”

Julie brought her bare feet closer to Roger and Stephanie. Stephanie got a glimpse at the pink soles of Julie’s feet.

“You both need to worship my amazing feet now”, said Julie. Julie had her feet flat on the ground. Her toenails were painted a modest yet alluring pink.

Stephanie began caressing and massaging the leviathan foot. She made sure to cover every bit of it that she could – the top of the foot. Stephanie could see from the corner of her eye that Roger was fully immersed with Julie’s foot – in fact Julie began squeezing her toes playfully around Roger’s body. It was almost sad to see how much Roger enjoyed this.

“I see that Stephanie has taught you well, Roger”, said Julie with a smile, “but looks like little Stephanie is slacking off a little bit.”

Stephanie began to caress Julie’s foot more aggressively. She treated the foot like she was a goddess of her own.

“Ahh, that’s more like it. You both feel beyond amazing on my tired and aching feet”, said Julie, “I think that one of you needs to go under my foot for a bit.”

Stephanie was still massaging Julie’s foot when she heard that. Stephanie saw the massive sole hover over her body. Julie’s foot was large even at normal size – but the high arches, long toes and pampered soles were impressive. Julie brought her foot down on Stephanie’s body. It was arousing and terrifying to be under Julie’s foot.

Stephanie began to rub the foot vigorously with her free arm – the other arm caught under Julie’s massive foot.

“I think you’re so sexy, Julie”, said Stephanie giving Julie’s foot a kiss. She enjoyed the rare occasion where she was dominated by a giantess herself. Stephanie began to vigorously kiss Julie’s large foot.

 “I think you now see how it feels to be dominated by a giant woman’s foot yourself.”

Stephanie wondered how much fun Roger was having with Julie’s foot at this point. She couldn’t see anything except the large sole sky and the playful teasing from Julie.

“You are only good for being a bug at my command. Since you feel amazing to me at my feet, perhaps I can keep you and Roger forever.”

Fat chance, thought Stephanie. But she knew that Julie was only teasing.

Julie slowly and seductively rubbed her foot on the carpet and Stephanie felt every movement from her new goddess.

“Oh my”, said Julie, “I think I can see proof that Roger is enjoying this too – perhaps I can satisfy.”

Stephanie was now angry. She didn’t want Julie to do anything like that to her boyfriend. Roger being teased to orgasm by her mother was embarrassing but non-threatening. Julie seemed to think that she could get Roger for herself now that she was the giantess in the room. Stephanie began punching Julie’s foot.

“I guess a certain tiny isn’t liking what I just said.”

“Damn right you are”, said Stephanie with bitterness – what will happen?

[POV: Julie]

Julie couldn’t help herself. She was in a giddy mood. Julie was now a goddess and could do whatever she pleased. And besides, all the times that Stephanie took advantage of people in tiny situations – she figured that this was a good way to teach Stephanie a lesson. Julie always found Roger attractive and the two would have probably dated if it wasn’t for Chad, but Julie knew better not to actually make Roger cum at her feet. But she wanted Stephanie to think it was a possibility. She felt Stephanie’s tiny punches at her foot – so cute.

“Roger”, said Julie, “what do you think of my feet?”

“They are the largest feet I have ever seen!”

“I will take that as a compliment”, said Julie with a smile continuing to smother Stephanie underfoot.

“I shall worship every part of your foot.”

“Excellent.”

Julie could feel Roger’s tiny tongue lick each of her toes without reservation. Her foot was meant to be worshipped.

“Want to give you a heads up”, said Julie, “my toes are in a playful mood.”

“I’m used to it”, responded Roger, “Stephanie has mastered the playful toes in a way that I can handle anything.”

Julie giggled and then scrunched her toes catching Roger in her grip. She loved this so much. Her whole life, she was teased for having such large feet even by her own mother! Now Julie was using her size 11 feet to dominate anyone she wished. She loved the way Roger and Stephanie both felt on her feet. With impeccable patience and stamina, Julie kept her left foot flat on the ground. Tiny Stephanie squirming at Julie’s feet. And Stephanie thinking that Julie was gong to do scandalous things with Roger.

Julie considered it payback for the stress-inducing excursions where Julie felt that Stephanie went too far with a tiny person – the mysterious person who built the surveillance system insisted that Stephanie be the arbiter of justice. An unknown person who even her father never questioned. So she needed Stephanie to achieve justice.

“Ohhh Roger”, said Julie playfully, “I might have to keep you as my pet.”

Roger kissed Julie’s toes.

“As wonderful as that would be, I am Stephanie’s boyfriend and she is my #1 girl. This is amazing with you but I hope you understand.”

“I only tease, tiny Roger. I don’t wish to be a heartbreaker.”

“I’ll just say this is a night that I never thought could happen. I know Stephanie and I have always been talking about what things would be like with you as a giantess – but honestly never thought we would experience it.”

Julie cradled Roger between her toes. This felt very nice. She supposed it was time to take her other foot off Stephanie. Julie lifted her foot. Stephanie was lying on the floor looking exhausted.

“Your big foot is as sexy as I thought it would be”, said Stephanie, “but remember this, Roger is mine. Don’t you dare take him!”

[POV: Roger]

Roger wouldn’t dare admit to Stephanie how happy he was in the grip of giantess Julie. Julie’s massive toes were gripping at Roger’s body and were extra playful around his groin area. Roger had a crush on Julie when they met but Chad wanted her, so Chad got Julie. Instead, Roger ended up in an awkward and ill-fitted relationship with Veronica. Stephanie was the one to break Roger out of that. Roger was living some sort of strange dream.

Roger and Julie laughed at what Stephanie said.

“I would never let Julie take me away from you”, said Roger, “you got nothing to worry about.”

“Most certainly”, said Julie, “but perhaps I can take on a role similar to your mother.”

Yes, Roger knew it sounded weird but in this universe – it made total sense.

“Only under my supervision”, said Stephanie, “and if you do something I don’t like – I can always shrink you down and you can worship my feet!”

“Bold words coming from a little bug girl but I do agree. And besides, I need my vigilante taking care of shrunken bad guys.”

Roger doubted that Stephanie would let Julie give him a footjob. Xue was different. Stephanie found it funny that her mother could make Roger cum. Roger looked at Stephanie with anxiety. He didn’t want to upset his girlfriend.

“This has been an interesting night”, said Roger, “and I think my curiosity and Stephanie’s curiosity have both been satisfied. We’ll go back to being the amazing couple we are.”

“With that said, I really did enjoy having a tiny Roger around”, said Julie with a wink.

Roger blushed. It really seemed like Julie was flirting with him.

“I think it’s time we grow back”, said Stephanie.

“Actually”, said Roger, “maybe I want to stay shrunken a little longer.”

Stephanie looked concerned.

“Because”, continued Roger, “I want to spend the night tiny with my amazing girlfriend, Stephanie.”

Stephanie was ecstatic and said, “Julie, please grow me back now.”

“Hmmm”, said Julie playfully, “I suppose I could. Such a fascinating invention it is – maybe I want to stare at it for a little bit.”

Roger chuckled. Stephanie rolled her eyes. Roger could tell that Stephanie was already thinking of tiny Julie at her feet.

After a moment, Julie took the shrinking machine and used it to grow Stephanie back.

Roger ran over to Stephanie’s feet in flip-flops. Her toenails were painted a royal blue. Roger kissed each of Stephanie’s toes which made her giggle.

“These feet aren’t as big as Julie’s but I do love them very much.”

“And they love you”, said Stephanie, “get between my toes!”

Roger waved Julie goodbye and said softly, “thank you.”

“My pleasure.”

Roger found his place underneath Stephanie’s toes. They felt like home to the tiny man.

“Now, let’s go back to our place and have a little fun”, said Stephanie.

“For me, it’s more like big fun.”

“I love you and your puns”, said Stephanie.

“Love you too.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed these short stories, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

I'm starting to write "Nail Salon 2" again - I hope you all enjoy the upcoming chapters for that story - there's a lot more coming up there!!