- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amy's birthday is coming up! Brian and Stephanie need to work together to give Amy the best birthday ever.

[POV: Amy]

Amy was excited and anxious about today’s surprises. It was her birthday. It was a day she never really celebrated too much – growing up, she was too shy to make a lot of friends and her parents always doted more on her younger brother, Kevin. Even now, her parents were more interested in making sure Kevin didn’t do anything too embarrassing on his spring break trip to Cancun than they were in her birthday.

It didn’t matter though. Stephanie, her best friend, promised the most amazing of birthdays. It would be at the place where crazy and sometimes sexy things happened – the nail salon. She also didn’t hear anything from her boyfriend, Brian. Amy did worry that Stephanie was going to do something risky with Brian at a tiny size. But she trusted Stephanie wholeheartedly.

The weather was warm for early March, so Amy decided to wear her comfy flats without socks – a personal favorite footwear of hers. She headed to the nail salon. The only message she got was from Stephanie.

Stephanie: Join me at the nail salon – 8 PM! You’re in for some surprises 😉

Amy: Can’t wait! 😊

Amy arrived at the nail salon and was greeted by Stephanie – her tall, bubbly, and lovably quirky friend. The two girls hugged.

“Happy birthday, Aaaaaamyyyyyyy!!!! I hope you like every surprise I have for you! First, some familiar faces.”

They walked into the nail salon. Amy saw Maria, Julie, Alex, and Xue. She was amazed that they all would want to celebrate her birthday with her.

“We plan amazing surprises for best part-time employee”, said Xue with a smile.

“Mom”, whined Stephanie, “I thought that was me!”

“You’re my daughter”, responded Xue, “but Amy has discipline and flawless with nail work. You take too many creative liberties.”

“I consider myself a non-conformist.”

“My best customer, Mi-Young, would just say you’re a silly girl!”

Amy knew Mi-Young, she was tough.

“So for first surprise, Amy get pedicure from my bug girl.”

Xue opened her hands to reveal one-inch Sophie.

“Remember, you give Amy pedi”, said Xue to Sophie.

“Ugh, this is so humiliating!”

“Maybe you deserve PedEgg.”

“Anything but the PedEgg”, said Sophie with fear.

“Good, Amy. Take off shoes and enjoy!”

Amy got in one of the chairs taking off her shoes. Her toenails were unpainted.

“For my birthday, maybe a pink would work”, said Amy musingly.

“Sophie”, barked Xue, “you know what to do!”

Amy almost felt sorry for Sophie as the tiny girl approached her feet and began dutifully painting her toenails.

Xue really did break Sophie who was once defiant and unabashedly nasty and racist. Sophie still had a fire to her but it was clear Xue had tamed Sophie significantly over the months.

“I guess this isn’t so bad”, muttered Sophie, “you’re the only non-tiny who’s nice to me.”

Amy blushed and said, “you’re doing a great job so far, thank you!”

Sophie sighed and continued her work on Amy’s normally petite feet.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie adored how sweet Amy was. A girl like her deserved to have tinies worshipping her. Stephanie also got a kick from seeing rotten Sophie have to serve women who are much better human beings than her. But honestly, Sophie was barely human anymore. But the fun was only beginning. Stephanie had a scavenger hunt planned. She needed to make sure the others were in place!

Stephanie rushed into the breakroom where there were gifts and treats. She saw three important items: a size A bra for Amy’s bosom, size 5.5 flat strappy sandals, and guacamole for chips.

Stephanie had a tough time deciding how to present each surprise. She first went to the guacamole. Her boyfriend, Roger, was inside. Stephanie originally wanted Veronica to go into the guacamole but Maria was very protective of her girlfriend demanding a safer route.

“Hey Roger”, said Stephanie, “how are you doing in there?”

“Ready for some crazy spelunking, that’s for sure. I know you’ll keep me safe.”

“Of course”, responded Stephanie with a giggle, “I’ll be paying close attention – you won’t be eaten by Amy, I promise.”

Stephanie heard a groan by the sandals – it was Brian, what a downer.

Stephanie walked over to the sandals where Brian was taped to the sole.

“Fascinating ideas for birthday surprises”, said Brian rolling his eyes, “is this for Amy or for you?”

“Oh, live a little”, said Stephanie, “no one is going to get hurt. Don’t you play with Amy’s feet all the time?”

“I suppose this is going to be more than you giving Amy the shoes with me on it.”

“Weeeelllll, I am planning to blindfold her for all of her presents.”

“Of course you are.”

“Alrighty, I’m done with you. Now to check on Veronica.”

Stephanie walked over to the pink bra. It was modest but perfect for Amy. Stephanie had Veronica at the nipple portion of the bra.

“Comfy fit in there, Veronica?”

“Oh, I gotta say – I’ve done this many times with Maria and this is going to be damn exhilarating. Will Amy know I’m in here?”

“Of course not! At least not until I tell her, it’s part of the birthday surprise.”

“I would feel bad doing the stuff that I would do when I’m in Maria’s bra then.”

“I don’t care. Do what feels right.”

Stephanie was gleeful. Everything was going to work so well! Stephanie picked up the blindfold and exited the breakroom.

Stephanie could see that Sophie had finished up Amy’s pedicure.

“Your toes are looking cute, Amy”, said Stephanie, “here, put on this blindfold. I have some surprises for you in the breakroom.”

“Ooh, I’m really excited for what surprises you have in store for me!”

“I think you will love them all but you can’t see any of them yet.”

Stephanie noticed that her mom could barely contain her laughter – things will be fine, nobody was going to get hurt.

Amy put on the blindfold and they went to the breakroom.

[POV: Amy]

Amy wondered what Stephanie had in store for her. Since their freshman year, Stephanie always made a huge fuss over Amy’s birthday. Amy held tightly to Stephanie’s hand – she assumed that she was in the breakroom but that was all she knew.

Amy noticed that she forgot to take her shoes with her. She could feel the cold tile underneath her soles.

“First, let’s take you to your first gift”, said Stephanie.

She was given something soft and cup-shaped. Was it what she thought it was? Amy smiled. Stephanie did know Amy’s bra size.

“Is this a bra?”

“Yes”, cheered Stephanie, “now why don’t you try it on?”

“But I couldn’t – everyone is outside.”

“I’m okay with seeing your boobies.”

“I know”, responded Amy, “okay – let me try this on.”

Amy took off her shirt and unfastened her bra. She put on her new bra. It felt really comfy and there was an extra little tingle in the bra. Amy was pretty sure it was one of the tiny people – she wondered which one. Amy would pretend that she had no idea.

“That looks so beautiful on you”, said Stephanie, “it’s pink by the way. Now some food!”

Stephanie grabbed Amy’s arm and took her over to what smelled like guacamole. Amy licked her lips – she loved guacamole!

“Should I take off the blindfold now”, asked Amy.

“No”, said Stephanie with a laugh, “I’ll feed you chips with guacamole.”

“Ooh, that sounds exciting.”

Stephanie really was an interesting girl.

Amy was given a chip which was covered in guacamole.

“You can eat this one.”

Amy opened her mouth and bit off a piece of the chip savoring the guacamole – she was in heaven!

Amy was given a few more chips by Stephanie – it was peculiar that she wasn’t allowed to see the chips. She wondered what Stephanie had in mind.

“Mmmm”, moaned Stephanie, “this is really exciting. I think we’re at the point where this could be quite thrilling.”

Thrilling, thought Amy, she had a feeling it would involve “tinies” but she trusted Stephanie not to do anything bad unless a Drumpf was involved.

“This chip – right here”, said Stephanie, “I just want you to lick it carefully.”

Amy stuck out her tongue and began to lick the guacamole off the chip – it was so good. She was careful since she was damn sure that one of the tinies were on it.

Amy continued moving her tongue around and savoring the taste. She asked, “Can I swallow?”

Stephanie waited a couple seconds and said, “yes”.

She swallowed the guacamole and continued licking it off the chip – she felt something move. She played with it for a couple seconds and then removed her tongue saying, “I think I found the tiny.”

“Ohhh, really?”

“I felt something move!”

“Hmmm”, said Stephanie thoughtfully, “oh, I’ve been looking for Roger all day! What are you doing inside the guacamole? You could have been eaten!”

“Just hanging around”, said Roger, “happy birthday Amy!”

[POV: Brian]

Brian was taped face-up to the sole of the low-heeled sandal. He could hear the conversation between Stephanie and Amy.

Brian couldn’t stand Stephanie – he really couldn’t but he loved Amy, so he had to put up with Stephanie’s insanity. What the hell was Stephanie thinking by putting Roger in guacamole like that? Accidents could happen – but Brian supposed that Roger was equally into this perverse fantasy as Stephanie.

He could hear footsteps. Stephanie and Amy were heading right towards the sandals.

“Amy, are you ready for your next surprise? I think this is the best one yet!”

“Ooh, I’m excited for this one!”

Brian could see that Amy was still blindfolded and Stephanie was being Stephanie.

Stephanie looked down at Brian and said, “this is going to be so much fun!”

Brian thought about ruining the whole surprise by speaking but he knew Stephanie had a wild side to her – and things could be much worse.

“I know you don’t like most fancy shoes since you value comfort”, said Stephanie, “but I think you’re going to love the ones I got for you!”

“Oh, you shouldn’t have – you’ve already done so much for me!”

“Anything for you.”

Brian could see Stephanie giggling like the banshee she was.

“Here, I’ll get these shoes on your feet. They’re the cutest strappy sandals ever! Just your size too.”

Brian did have a thing for Amy’s feet. If Amy didn’t squish him, things wouldn’t be so bad.

The sandal was brought to Amy’s foot. Brian noticed that Amy’s sole had a light layer of dust from walking barefoot in the nail salon.

Stephanie helped Amy put on the shoes and Brian was under the softish yet slightly callused sole of his girlfriend. The shoe was the perfect fit for Amy’s foot and his body.

Brian’s world was now Amy’s foot. Her foot was squishing him into the leather sandal and she had no idea. The only one who was truly going to benefit from this insanity was Stephanie. He could still hear their conversation from above since it was open footwear.

“Those sandals look so cute on you, Amy”, exclaimed Stephanie.

“Thank you for getting me these shoes. I’ll have to wear these when the weather starts to get warmer.”

“Now the whole world will get to see your beautiful feet!”

“Aww, you’re too kind. I know Brian likes them though!”

Even in this messed-up situation, Brian couldn’t deny the allure of his girlfriend’s feet. They were perfect to him. Brian felt arousal. It was like a game that he and Amy would normally play except that she didn’t know he was there.

“I’m so happy you like all of your gifts!”

“Like them? I love them! You’re the best friend that a girl can ask for!”

Brian could tell that Amy and Stephanie were hugging. Brian gave Amy’s sole a kiss.

“And Stephanie, I’m pretty sure I know what my other two surprises are.”

“Hmmm, let’s keep them in longer.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie grinned at Amy. Amy looked so cute in her pink bra and pink sandals. Stephanie couldn’t have asked for a better friend.

“I’m just looking at how beautiful you are, Amy! Maybe we can remove the blindfold?”

“Oh, wonder what will happen if I do?”

“Nothing too crazy. Just looking at a sexy lady. Take a look in the mirror.”

Stephanie always found Amy to be adorable – it took three years but Stephanie had finally helped Amy have more confidence in her appearance. Stephanie removed the blindfold from Amy.

“You look amazing, Amy! C’mon, take a look.”

Stephanie watched her cute and petite friend go to the mirror. Amy smiled at her reflection.

“I like how I look with my new gifts”, said Amy.

“Told ya!”

Stephanie also loved the fact that Veronica was at Amy’s breast and Brian was at Amy’s foot. Amy deserved to have both serving her.

“I almost feel like these clothes are too good for me”, said Amy.

“That’s nonsense! You’re the most amazing woman in the whole wide world! Nothing is too good for you – you make things better, even me!”

Stephanie noticed a smirk from Roger. He was used to Stephanie gushing over sexy ladies.

“In fact”, said Stephanie, “if I never met you, Amy, I doubt Roger would have ever wanted to be with me.”

“Besides the fact we would have never met”, said Roger matter-of-factly, “I can’t see myself not wanting to be with you.”

“Aww”, cooed Stephanie, “you’re the kindest and best boyfriend ever! I think we got most of the guacamole off you.”

Stephanie picked up Roger and gave him a playful lick.

“That was so exhilarating”, said Roger, “Amy and Stephanie – I gotta thank you both!”

Stephanie giggled. This would be another fun sexy time for them – she would almost eat him all up.

“That was so brave of you”, said Amy, “I don’t think I could have ever done anything like that.”

“You only deserve the best”, said Roger, “Stephanie is right about that.”

“Roger, do you think we should tell Amy where the other tinies are”, asked Stephanie.

“Hmmm, Amy is the birthday girl. Maybe she should decide.”

“I definitely feel some little movements on me”, said Amy, “and I am certain one of them is my boyfriend – I wanna see him, so I think it’s time that they are freed from me.”

Stephanie smirked and said, “I suppose now is the best time for that! You can take off your bra and shoes.”

Amy turned a bright pink knowing Stephanie would see her breasts. Stephanie playfully licked her lips.

First, Amy took off the bra which revealed the tiny Veronica caressing Amy’s nipple.

“So that was you”, exclaimed Amy.

“Maria and I have an understanding”, said Veronica with a giggle.

“Surprised you liked my little breasts given you have Maria.”

“To me, they are amazing and enormous. Happy birthday Amy! Hope you enjoyed this little surprise.”

“I did very much, thank you.”

[POV: Brian]

Brian heard that Stephanie allowed Amy to take off her shoes. He looked at the pristine bronze-colored sky above him – Amy was his world. He rubbed Amy’s foot letting her know of his presence.

He heard from above, “I think I feel my tiny boyfriend underneath my foot – maybe I should get him.”

“Little guy is lucky he isn’t underneath my foot instead!”

Ah, Stephanie. She was always interjecting herself into everything with her crazy ideas. Stephanie got away with it because she was lucky not because she was smart.

Amy took off her sandal. Brian could see Amy’s adorable smiling face. Amy made all of this madness worth it.

“Happy birthday, Amy.”

“Aww thank you, honey. And it’s even better now that I get to spend it with you!”

Brian noticed that Amy still had her bra off and her breasts were hanging free.

Amy picked up Brian and gave him a full body kiss.

“You’re the best boyfriend a girl can ask for”, said Amy.

“And you’re definitely the best girlfriend in the whole wide world!”

“Yayy”, cheered Stephanie, “I’m so glad that your birthday is turning out well, Amy.”

“Yeah”, said Amy, “you two planned such an amazing birthday for me!”

“I was definitely not involved with the insane stuff that happened”, said Brian shaking his head, “who would put a person inside guacamole?”

“C’mon, Brian”, said Stephanie with a roll of the eyes, “live a little. Nobody was going to get eaten.”

“I guess we never know with you, huh?”

Brian really didn’t like Stephanie at all. The things he did for Amy.

“Aww, I know there has to be something Brian planned from all of this”, said Amy.

“I picked out the shoes”, responded Brian, “Stephanie wanted to get you these stiletto heels – but I was like, it’s not Amy’s style.”

Amy giggled and gave Brian a kiss.

“You know me so well, Brian. That’s why I love you.”

“And I love you too.”

Brian looked into Amy’s eyes. This was a crazy birthday but he was glad to be celebrating that of his girlfriend and sometimes-giantess.

“I am so lucky to have both of you in my lives”, gushed Amy, “I would be totally lost without either of you.”

“I doubt that”, said Stephanie, “you’re an amazing woman and I’m honored to call you my best friend.”

Amy rushed in to give Stephanie a big hug being careful not to drop Brian from her hand.

“Now, I think it’s time for some cake”, said Stephanie, “everyone else is waiting outside.”

“But I think I should have all my clothes on first”, responded Amy with a blush.

“Oh, of course”, said Stephanie with a chuckle, “don’t want my mom yelling at me for being a bad influence on you.”

Stephanie picked up Roger and Veronica and brought them outside.

Amy looked at Brian and said, “thanks for playing along with Stephanie – I promise a real special birthday night with you, my amazing boyfriend!”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this story!

Let me know what you think of this one and the other three in the reviews!!