- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maria and Veronica decide that they need to spice up their sex life with a third person. They bring in Topher for a one-night stand.

As a heads up - this story has a non-tiny man in this. If that isn't your thing, you probably won't like this chapter. Otherwise - I hope you enjoy! This was a fun one-time chapter to wrie. 

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica couldn’t believe that almost eight months had passed since she met Maria – it felt like much longer than that. Maria was her soulmate and… solemate.

Veronica cherished her playtime with Maria. Right now, Veronica was an inch tall and busy caressing her goddess’ bare foot. Maria’s feet were tan with high arches and a perfect pedicure – this time the toes were polished a bright red. Veronica licked Maria’s foot without hesitation.

“There’s a good little pet”, said Maria with a cheery hum.

“Anything for you, my goddess.”

“I command that you keep pleasuring me in the ways you know how.”

Veronica began to rub her body on Maria’s sole giving it a full make-out session. Veronica wished she could do this forever but she needed to finish college – that was the only requirement from her parents to let her tap into her trust fund. Maria would be impressed with how much money Veronica would have in the bank – the two of them would never have to work. They could just do this all day. And they wouldn’t have to live in such a decrepit part of Brooklyn anymore – they were already eyeing a co-op in Brooklyn Heights to purchase after Veronica’s graduation.

“I am so lucky to have you in my life”, said Maria, “we were meant to be. Have you given thought to my crazy idea?”

“I think it might be too risky for me – bringing in a stranger”, said Veronica.

“I’ll vet him or her on a date. I promise to not bring anyone who would hurt you.”

“I don’t know a better judge of character than you. This could be really sexy if done right.”

“I won’t run off with anyone else.”

“I’m more worried about someone trying to steal me”, Veronica laughed awkwardly.

“Oh, I can fight off any puta who tries to steal you”, said Maria poking Veronica lightly in the belly.

Veronica giggled from the stimulus.

“You sure can. And you could shrink them too – but I think you might be too nice to pull off true evil goddess.”

“I’ll just give the Veronica thief to Xue.”

“OMG, that is the best idea!! I feel more comfortable with this idea already.”

“I got a “date” with a man tonight – tall muscular black guy named Topher.”

“He sounds sexy. Just be careful, ok?”

“Of course. Now – I think my other foot needs some love before the “date”.”

Veronica rushed to Maria’s foot and gave it all of the love it deserved. She kissed the soft sole non-stop and treated it like it was Maria’s full body. Veronica gave herself permission to pleasure herself in the process rubbing her finger slowly on her clit. Veronica was in heaven.

Veronica was pleasantly surprised to look up and see that Maria was pleasuring herself too from the stimulation. Maria’s loud moans of pleasure gave Veronica confirmation that she was doing an incredible job. Veronica was confident that this Topher wouldn’t match up in any way.

[POV: Maria]

Maria agreed to meet Topher at a Starbucks. The two of them flirted online for about a week. Maria didn’t tell Topher her true intentions. She had a feeling that this guy would take well to a tiny.

Maria saw Topher. He was as hot as his picture indicated. She was in love and in lust with Veronica – but she couldn’t deny that she was in lust with Topher too. Maria had a feeling that Veronica would also find Topher attractive too. Topher was for them – not just Maria.

“Hello there, sexy”, said Topher, “you must be Maria.”

“I think you’re the sexier one of the two of us.”

“I care to disagree.”

“I’m not one to waste much time on idle chit-chat, we both want the same thing.”

“I suppose so – question is, can you keep me around?”

“We’ll have to see about that. I have a special surprise for you tonight. It’s gonna blow your mind and we’re going to have some fun with her.”

“Her?”

“It’s a loooooooong story but I think it’s best I show you when we go back to my place.”

Maria lightly punched Topher in the abs.

“Impressed”, asked Topher with a grin.

“Totally but I can think of another part which might be even more so.”

“I think you’ll like it. Something tells me I’m going to love every part of your body and this mysterious woman you speak of. Surprised you didn’t mention her right in the dating profile.”

“Most guys would just dismiss me as a crazy lady and run the other way.”

“Newsflash! You’re like the hottest woman ever. I can tell you’re into some really kinky shit.”

“Are you?”

“I’m open to anything.”

“Anything?”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever it is like to be with you, sexy.”

“Perfect. Let’s go back to my place and have some fun.”

Maria could tell that Topher was the perfect guy to add some surprises to her sex life with Veronica. Topher wasn’t phased when Maria mentioned “her”. Maria didn’t tell Topher that “she” was an inch tall and would be worshipping Topher like a god – but she wanted it to be a real surprise.

“So, you’re a construction worker, huh”, Maria asked Topher.

“Yep – working on everything around the City.”

“So do you ever work without your shirt?”

“Sometimes when it’s too hot outside.”

“Aww man, I’ll have to wait a little bit. It’s still February.”

“What about you? How do you like the nail salon?”

“It pays the bills. My boss is the coolest lady ever – tiny middle-aged Asian woman who is a lot of fun. Works hard but plays hard.”

“I got a cool boss now. Used to have some lame-ass lawyer overseeing our efforts but he mysteriously disappeared.”

Maria smirked. Ronald was a piece of shit everywhere.

“Looks like we’re now at my place. Are you ready for the surprise?”

“Anticipation is killing me. Can’t promise you that I won’t run away.”

“Oh, this is a pleasant surprise!”

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica paced back and forth on the countertop at an inch tall. Of course, Maria was going to bring this guy home. Who wouldn’t want to be with Maria? Veronica was a little worried but she knew that Maria wouldn’t let anything bad happen to her. Maria would kick the guy out if he did anything wrong. This was going to be a fun sexual night – so why was Veronica feeling so anxious?

The door opened. She saw Maria and Topher. Topher did look just as hot as in the pictures. And of course, Maria looked even hotter. Veronica was feeling horny.

“I want to introduce you to my little friend”, said Maria to Topher.

“I don’t see her”, said Topher.

“Look at the countertop. My pretty friend is right there.”

Topher peered down and grinned, “I’ve heard rumors of people shrinking – now I’m seeing one in the flesh.”

Veronica blushed.

“She’s a shy one, isn’t she?”

“Oh, not with me”, said Maria, “she’ll warm up to you real fast.”

“Has anyone ever told you that you’re real sexy, Topher”, asked Veronica.

“You’re a sexy little doll yourself.”

“Thank you. So, what do we all want to do?”

Topher and Maria grinned.

“There’s a lot of fun stuff we could do with Veronica but these tinies feel real great on your feet”, said Maria.

“Oh really, I guess I will have to give this one a try then.”

Veronica was intrigued. She knew that Topher would have enormous feet but they wouldn’t be sexy and feminine like Maria’s feet.

“Take off your shoes and socks, sexy Topher”, said Maria giggling.

Veronica noticed that Maria had already taken off her boots – letting her bare feet sink into the carpet. Veronica was ready to jump down and let herself go in full loving mode of Maria’s feet.

“Little Veronica loves my feet”, said Maria.

“But my feet are no where as sexy as yours.”

“I’m sure they are more masculine. We are bisexual.”

With that, Topher removed his shoes and socks. Veronica saw the largest feet that she had ever seen from her perch. Topher must have had size 13 mens’ at least. For a guy, Topher also took good care of his feet.

“I gotta admit – I am damn intrigued right now”, said Topher with a laugh, “how do these tiny people love feet?”

“Not all of them”, said Maria with a wink, “but I can tell you that they all feel great on our feet!”

Maria picked up Topher and brought Veronica to the ground. Veronica could see Topher’s enormous feet. One of his toes reached out to Veronica lightly tapping her on the head.

Veronica was very much turned on by the stimulation. She gave Topher’s toe a kiss. She then lightly rubbed her hands on the dark skin.

“Oh Maria”, said Veronica with a moan, “you picked a good man.”

“Of course, I always take into account what we would both like.” The two women giggled.

[POV: Topher]

Maria was right. The tiny lady did feel amazing on his foot. He continued to dab Veronica with his toe as she kissed it.

“Anything I shouldn’t do Veronica”, Topher asked Maria.

“Veronica’s pretty durable. You could do anything with your foot as long as you don’t squish her to .. well, you better not – or I’ll shrink and squish you!”

“Nah, I wouldn’t dare do that.”

Topher began to rub his sole on Veronica’s body. She squealed with delight and began licking his foot.

“Aww”, cooed Maria, “Veronica likes you. But I think it’s time to play some footsie!”

Maria brought her foot, polished a sexy red, right by Topher’s foot. The two of them began to interlock their feet together with Veronica between them. Topher could feel a tingle of pleasure go through his body. He couldn’t believe how powerful he felt. This was a real human being shrunken down to an inch tall and she was worshipping him and Maria.

“I think your feet are super sexy by the way”, said Maria, “they are the feet of a real man!”

“I’m probably one of the most manly men out there.”

“We like that very much.”

“Ah, you both do.”

“My girl, Veronica, she’s currently between our feet – but if you could hear, she would be prattling about how sexy we are.”

“I’m loving every second of this – both you girls are very sexy.”

Topher then put both of his feet around Maria’s foot encasing it.

Maria smirked.

“Never enough of Topher”, responded Topher with a grin.

Topher let his soles dominate Maria’s petite foot and Veronica’s even more petite body.

“You are so amazing”, said Maria with a moan, “I could play footsie with you all day.”

Topher pushed his foot to feel Veronica move.

Topher and Maria began to kiss. The two brought their bodies so close together that it felt like Maria and Veronica were his whole world. This was a kink that he never knew that he had.

Topher felt his erection grow to full mast. He didn’t know if it was Maria or Veronica – probably both of them. Topher was ready for whatever stimulation would come next.

Maria noticed his erection because she started running her hands around his cock to feel its girth. He had a large penis at 8 inches. Topher saw Maria’s smirk – she knew that it was very big.

“If it feels big to me”, said Maria, “I can only imagine what it would like to Veronica.”

Topher was aroused just thinking about this.

“Maybe it’s time to move Veronica to that body part.”

Maria pushed her foot into Topher’s foot one more time as they felt little Veronica.

“Yeah, I say so. I don’t think she’s ever seen a cock so big before.”

Topher grinned as the two of them removed their foothold over Veronica. Topher took off his boxers showing off his fully erect penis. He then placed tiny Veronica on top of the penis.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was in awe. She had never seen such a large penis before. Even when she was normal-sized, this would have been a big one.

“I would love to get you off, God Topher”, said Veronica with a smile.

“Just be careful down there, little one”, responded Topher with a laugh.

“I’ll certainly assist”, said Maria, “Veronica, get off his cock for a little bit – going to lubricate it.”

Veronica jumped off the cock landing on the countertop. She watched as Maria took in the massive member in her mouth – she began sucking on it and maximizing pleasure.

She could hear Topher moan with pleasure. Veronica was impressed and turned on that her girlfriend could pleasure a building-sized cock with such ease. Veronica felt like a naughty voyeur but the two of them would regularly look down at Veronica acknowledging and appreciating her presence. She was helping turn on Topher.

Suddenly, the massive cock exited Maria’s mouth and was placed right in front of Veronica. The dark-skinned penis was larger than ever covered in Maria’s saliva. Veronica even found the tip of the fully erect cock to be breathtaking. She never pleasured a giant man before but she was ready to try.

“C’mon little lady”, said Topher, “my cock won’t bite.”

“I know it could do other things”, responded Veronica with a wink, “I’m ready.”

Veronica began rubbing her hands on Topher’s cock. It rumbled at the stimulus. Veronica was tiny but she knew all of the right places. She then began to lick the massive member making sure to activate all the nerves at the head.

Topher moaned with approval. Veronica kept on going. She put her whole body into Topher’s cock like what she would do when faced with Maria’s clit. There wasn’t too much of a difference in methodology of maximizing pleasure.

“Oh my god”, said Topher panting, “I think I’m going to cum any minute.”

Nice of Topher to give Veronica a warning. Veronica grinned. She wanted to make Topher cum. She could already see precum oozing out. Veronica rubbed some of the precum on herself making sure to apply an extra amount on her breasts. This made Topher extra happy. Veronica became more assertive with the 8-inch penis. She was determined to make Topher cum. No other result was acceptable. Veronica moved her body right to the tip and gave it a kiss.

Topher let out an earth-shattering moan which threw Veronica on her ass. It happened faster than Veronica could register. The cock began to shoot out semen. Veronica let the first load hit her body with full force. It was enough cum to last a lifetime. After that, Veronica ran to the side and watched as Topher finished cumming all that he had from his cock. Veronica decided to tease Topher more by licking some of the cum off her body – wasn’t quite like Maria’s cum but it certainly added to the totality of the experience. This was better than imagined.

[POV: Maria]

Maria was in ecstasy. Topher and Veronica both looked like they were in complete bliss with the sexual experience. Things worked out even better than she intended.

“Thanks for the fuck”, said Topher with a grin.

“My big guy and my little lady both did a very good job!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”, said Veronica jumping up and down enthusiastically, “this was the most amazing one-night stand I ever had.”

“So we’re all on the same page that this is a one-night thing”, asked Topher.

“Sort of”, responded Maria.

“I’m curious”, said Topher, “assuming you and Veronica are an item.”

“We are. And totally sorry if I mislead you about that – but whenever you need a quickie, let me know and we will be happy to oblige.”

“Agreed with Maria completely. We are open to more times like this one”, said Veronica.

“Maria, you have my number. Before I find my own special lady, will be glad to play with you two again.”

“And you’re an amazing man who deserves the best”, said Maria.

“Yeah”, added Veronica, “it’s so cool how chill you were about all of this.”

“I’m just amazed that the rumors going around about shrinking people in the five boroughs is true.”

“All I’ll say is that consider yourself lucky that you met us”, responded Maria with a wink.

“Yeah, I do. Two very sexy ladies. I’ll definitely see you both real soon.”

Topher and Maria kissed. Veronica gave Topher a playful kiss on his penis.

With that, Topher put on all his clothes and left the apartment.

Maria looked down at Veronica and giggled, “you’re covered in so much cum. I think I know a way to take care of that!”

Maria picked up Veronica and began to lick her body from head to toe. Ooh, it was yummy, thought Maria.

“That tickles”, responded Veronica with a giggle.

“Now that Topher is away and most of your cum is gone, now I have you to myself!”

Maria spread her legs and put Veronica between them.  

“You know what to do, my little pet.”

She felt Veronica find the clitoris right away and begin to lick it. Maria was at full arousal. She moaned without any sort of reservation. Maria dug her toes into the floor and felt her body be rightfully worshipped by Veronica.

“I love you, little pet. You always know how to make me happy.”

“Aww, I love you too”, said Veronica, “your idea was genius by the way.”

“I know I’m a genius. Now give me my full reward.”

Maria saw Veronica give a tiny nod and continue pleasuring her.

Veronica knew all the right buttons to press. Maria bit her lip trying to hold on to the pleasurable feelings as long as possible. But after a few moments, Maria reached the point of no return.

“Chica, I’m gonna cum!!”

Maria’s cum coated Veronica’s body. The second time sexual discharge dominated Veronica for the night.

Life was perfect with her little pet.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The next chapter is "Amy's Birthday".

After I finish the last two short stories - will go back to Nail Salon 2.