- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to Hornblower wealth, Stephanie can obtain information on people who need to be taught a lesson such as racists and sexists. Roger assists with the more stealthy stuff. Stephanie's first target is Chet - a horrible person.

[POV: Roger]

Roger Chandler was so happy to have met his current girlfriend, Stephanie Zhao. Stephanie had been the best woman in his life. She was many things that he wasn’t: bubbly and spontaneous. Stephanie helped Roger feel a sense of adventure in his life, something he didn’t even know what was missing.

Roger was now an inch tall and worshipping Stephanie’s foot. Roger never had a foot fetish but he did strongly admire and prefer Stephanie’s feet. Her long toes and wrinkly soles were to die for.

Roger caressed the big toe of Stephanie’s right foot which had a French pedicured tip and were polished a lilac purple.

“You feel so amazing, Roger”, said Stephanie from above, “I give you permission to do what you please.”

Roger began to lick Stephanie’s foot.

“Mmmmm, I like that. How did you learn to be so good at that?”

“From you, my goddess.”

“I am a goddess, aren’t I? Keep giving my feet some love and I will treat you well.”

Roger continued licking the soft flesh being careful not to tickle Stephanie’s feet. He knew how ticklish she was.

“You’re making your goddess so happy”, said Stephanie with a sexy tone.

Roger continued his worship. Suddenly, Stephanie’s phone rang. Stephanie chose to ignore the call. But a couple moments later, the phone rang again.

“I really don’t want to”, said Stephanie, “but maybe I should answer that?”

“Could be important”, responded Roger nonchalantly.

“Keep licking my foot while I take this.”

“Yes, my Goddess.”

Roger licked the sexy and slightly sweaty sole of Stephanie’s foot.

He could hear the conversation from above.

“Hey, Jules.”
“What’s so urgent?”
“Woah, are you serious? That sounds so cool!”
“You really want me to do this!”
“Haha, I guess I have proven to be the perfect girl for the job.”
“Yeah, I can totally stop by. Alright if Roger joins me?”
“Great! I’ll see you real soon.”

Roger’s curiosity piqued from the conversation.

“Stephanie, what was that about?”

“So, apparently I have inspired Julie greatly since I brought in the shrinking machine.”

Julie, thought Roger, would make an excellent goddess – no wait, bad thoughts – bad thoughts!!

“What does Julie want you to do?”

“I shouldn’t be surprised by this since she’s like crazy rich. But her parents have a full-blown surveillance system! Julie wants me to shrink horrible people like rapists, racists, sexists etc and to have some fun with them.”

“Hah, I agree with Julie. You’re perfect for that role.”

Stephanie playfully lifted her foot over Roger and wiggled her toes.

“Should I just squish the tiny or have a little fun first?”

“Whatever suits you, my goddess”, said Roger blowing a kiss.

“Gotta get ready and I have no idea what to wear. It’s January but I really wanna wear my sandals. Maybe Birkenstocks rather than my usual flip-flops. What do you think?”

“Won’t your feet get cold?”

“It’s okay. I’ll have tinies to help me warm up. Now, let’s stop by Julie’s”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was excited for what Julie had to offer. She decided to go with her Birkenstocks. She didn’t mind wearing sandals in the winter, she loved having her feet exposed. Roger was tiny and safely underneath Stephanie’s toes.

Stephanie was already to take the subway to the Upper East Side. But a helicopter was by her apartment. Stephanie saw the robot named Mauricio. He gave her a wave and the three were off to Julie’s penthouse in record time.

Stephanie wondered what sort of people Julie wanted her to take care of with her feet. Would be interesting.

Stephanie entered the impressive penthouse of Julie Hornblower. Impressive was an understatement. It was the mansion of all mansions. This mansion was as big as the one owned by Roger’s parents – but its market value was probably twice as much being in the heart of Central Park rather a pretentiously affluent suburb in Westchester.

“Wow”, said Stephanie, “I’ve never been here before. I am impressed.”

“Impressed? This is just everyday for me.”

Stephanie saw Julie – the tall brunette looking as elegant and gracious as ever. Stephanie noticed her tiny boyfriend staring at Julie as well. Stephanie didn’t mind – they both found Julie attractive.

“So what do you want me to do? I am at your service!”

“I’ve been wanting to do this for months”, said Julie, “I got my father to sign off on the series of missions today. With that shrinking machine of yours, I want you to find the scumbags of the world – the racists, the misogynists, the criminals, the thieves – and bring them to justice by shrinking them down to size and doing whatever you think is appropriate.”

Stephanie blushed and said, “that is amazing. I almost feel unworthy for this mission.”

“Missions. This will be an ongoing project. I shall pay you $500 for each successful mission.”

“That is too much. I don’t need the money.”

“No trouble at all”, said Julie with a wave of her hand, “and from what I know of your family – a little bit of money could go a long way.”

Stephanie didn’t always like the reminder that she was from a poor family but she was excited about the missions.

“Thank you. And I’ll accept the money. You’re right.”

“Aren’t your feet cold in those sandals? It must be 30 degrees outside.”

“Roger helps warm my feet up and I know the tinies will certainly make my feet even warmer!”

“I must bring up”, said Julie, “that if any tinies are killed in the process that the program will be terminated immediately and my family will deny any involvement. Understood?”

“I’m not a monster. I won’t kill anyone, I promise.”

“Even accidental death will cause problems.”

Stephanie was getting tired of everyone assuming that she was going to act foolishly. She was smarter than any of them knew.

“I will be very careful.”

“Excellent, your first target is Chet Wilson. You must shrink him ASAP before he attacks an innocent!”

[POV: Chet]

Chet was a washed-up football player. He went from glory to nothing after his college days. Now no woman seemed to desire him anymore. Chet was in luck though. He saw a mousy looking brunette dressed in business attire. Chet was going to slay tonight.

Chet brought his hulking 260-pound frame and 6’2” height right in front of the woman.

“Hello there, sexy lady. Why are you out so late?”

“None of your business.”

“Why so rude to me?”

“I don’t even know you.”

Chet grabbed the woman who began to scream.

“I need some pussy tonight and you’re perfect.”

“Please let me go”, cried the woman, “I won’t report you to the police. Just let me be.”

“You’ll grow to love me after tonight.”

Suddenly, the woman showed a look of intrigue on her face. Chet was confused. An electric wave hit Chet in the back.

Chet found himself dwindling in size. What was going on? Chet was horrified. The shrinking process seemed to never end.

When all was done, Chet saw two gigantic pairs of feet. A pair of flats and a pair of sandals. The feet in sandals and a French pedicure looked especially intimidating. Chet could have sworn that he saw another tiny man under the woman’s toes. What the hell was happening?

Chet saw the two women look down at him. The brunette he almost slept with looked as confused as he was. But the Asian woman gave him a grin which told him that he was in crazy shit.

“Hello there, little man”, said the Asian woman, “my name is Stephanie and I saw you were about to do something horrible to this woman.”

“None of your business.”

“Stopping rape is my business”, said Stephanie stomping down the foot which didn’t have the other tiny man stuck to it.

The sudden stomping led Chet to fall on his ass.

“Serves you right”, said the brunette, “Stephanie, you must be my guardian angel.”

“Right place, right time, right shrinking machine. What’s your name?”

“I’m Holly.”

“Nice to meet you, Holly. Now I’m going to have a little fun with this tiny Chet. You can watch if you want.”

“How the fuck did you know my name”, shouted Chet.

Stephanie slipped her foot out of the Birkenstock sandal and hovered it over Chet’s body. Chet tried to run but Stephanie’s long toes caught him first. They grabbed his little body and brought him back to the sandal.

It was a warm and tight fit. The toes squeezed Chet’s body everywhere. This was humiliating. What brought him to such a state? He was the star quarterback at Princeton. But a drug habit flushed his career down the toilet and now he was literally toejam.

“I’m going to teach you something you probably never learned”, said Stephanie, “how to please a woman. Let’s go back to my apartment. Holly, do you want to watch? You can even play with him if you would like.”

“Certainly, Stephanie!”

[POV: Roger]

Memories came back to Roger when he was first shrunk. Stephanie didn’t deal well with jerks – especially Sophie. Chet was just another jerk. At the same time, Roger was excited. He was unbelievably attracted to his girlfriend whether she was gentle or rough in her giantess role.

Roger held on to Stephanie’s toes as she headed back to their apartment.

Stephanie gently removed her sandals and picked up Roger.

“Ready to see me teach this guy a lesson?”

“I can’t wait”, responded Roger with a smile, “this Chet seems like a grade-A jerk.”

Roger could hear a “fucking cuck” from below. Roger couldn’t give a shit. He had the better deal.

Roger saw Stephanie grind her other foot giving Chet the twist of his life.

“Oh Holly”, said Stephanie, “I have a no-shoes policy in the house. Do you mind?”

“Not a problem!”

Holly took off her flats. Roger could see a pair of petite and beautiful feet. They were painted a light shade of pink. Roger had the preference for larger feet like that of his girlfriend or Julie.. what the hell was he thinking? But overall, Holly had very pretty feet.

“You can have Chet play with your feet too once you watch me. This other little guy is my boyfriend, Roger. He’s a good guy.”

“Nice to meet you Roger”, said Holly with a smile, “you have a preference for this sort of stuff?”

“Stephanie keeps me safe.”

“Aww”, cooed Holly, “you’re such a nice guy. I might have to take him for a while.”

“Only under my supervision.”

Roger did get nervous. Stephanie was too generous at times. She would give Roger to her mother occasionally. Xue treated him well – but Xue was Xue. And there was that one time she made him cum.

Roger was brought to the ground by the bare feet of Stephanie and Holly.

Stephanie’s toes confidently grabbed Chet’s body and began pushing and pulling it in all sorts of directions. Roger could see the look of rage in Chet’s eyes but there was nothing this douchebag could do about it.

Roger was surprised to see another foot lightly rub his head. Roger looked up and saw that Holly was testing him out with her foot.

“You do feel really nice under my foot, little guy”, responded Holly, “I might just take you home with me for the night.”

“You can’t have him”, said Stephanie quickly, “you can totally take the other guy though.”

“Why would I want him? He tried to rape me.”

Roger could only watch as Chet was being rolled from heel to toe underneath Stephanie’s foot.

“This little Chet will feel even more amazing under your foot – I promise that. Kind of satisfying to see such a misogynistic jerk have to toil under the lowest part of your body.”

“I suppose I can give little Chet a try then with my foot”, responded Holly musingly.

Stephanie then lifted her foot with Chet hanging by the toes.

[POV: Stephanie]

The truth was that Stephanie was turned on by seeing another woman play giantess with tinies. She was ready to watch Holly play that role with Chet.

“Holly”, said Stephanie with a laugh, “try to catch Chet with your foot.”

Stephanie lifted her foot “high” in the air and dropped Chet from her toes. She could hear Chet’s tiny screams as he began to fall to the ground. She could imagine Julie looking worried from whatever rich-person surveillance system she had in place. Or even worse, Brian nagging her to death about being careless. But Chet would survive.

Chet was caught in the grip of Holly’s toes. Stephanie was turned on by the sight.

“Oooohhh”, said Holly, “you’re right. This little bug feels great between my toes.”

Holly began to scrunch her toes with Chet being smushed in all directions.

“Tiny people feel the best at your feet. Don’t ask me why that’s the case. But they do.”

“I’m going to have a little talk with Chet”, said Holly.

Holly pushed Chet underneath her sole that only his head was sticking out underneath her largest two toes.

“You thought your massive size – being more than twice my weight and being a foot taller than me would get you exactly what you wanted. But fate has a funny way of working on people – thankfully, fate favored the good tonight and not the despicable. And yes Chet, you are despicable. I think it is appropriate that now my weight overpowers you especially underneath my own foot. A foot which most people would consider to be dainty, petite, and harmless. Now you will serve it as a part of your goddess. Lick between my toes, you bug.”

Stephanie could see Roger trying his hardest to hide the bulge between his legs. Stephanie was also incredibly turned on by the site. The two of them were going to have amazing sex tonight.

The tiny Chet began to lick Holly’s foot the best he could.

“Stephanie”, said Holly, “look at this pathetic little guy. He’s fighting for his life by trying to lick at the skin of my foot!”

“You described the situation better than I could. Are you a writer?”

“I’m an accountant.”

“I know accounting can be tough some times. If you have a hardass boss, maybe you can borrow the shrinking machine to relieve some stress after a hard workday.”

“I might take you up on that offer. This little one feels amazing. Next time, someone expects me to work until midnight, I’m just going to shrink them down to the size of an ant!”

“That sounds sexy”, responded Stephanie with a wink. She imagined herself being Holly’s unfortunate boss shrunken down to size and forced to worship Holly’s foot.

“Does your boyfriend mind what I wanna do next?”

“Don’t be too rough on Roger. I love him.”

“Oh, I wasn’t talking about that.”

To Stephanie’s surprise, Holly began to move herself closer to Stephanie. Holly was a short woman – at most 5’1”. Holly kept her toes tighter on Chet as she stood on her toes to give Stephanie a kiss.

“Oh”, said Stephanie, “most guys like to see girl-on-girl action.”

“Go for it”, said Roger to Stephanie, “I really don’t mind.”

Stephanie and Holly engaged in a full makeout session. Their tongues were wrestling each other as they rolled on the floor with glee.

Holly took the tiny Chet and placed him between Stephanie’s toes.

“What a nice little gift you got me.”

“You’ve been so good to me, so I thought why not.”

Stephanie curled her toes without mercy as Chet fought to survive.

“Chet”, said Stephanie, “I hope you’re watching closely. This is how real women make love – with consent.”

“Something I doubt Chet’s loser ass will ever get from women as beautiful as us”, added Holly.

Stephanie could feel it. Chet was broken – not physically but emotionally. He was being served the proper punishment for what he almost did to Holly.

The two women continued to make out. Stephanie was unbelievably turned on by all of this. She impulsively grabbed the tiny Chet at her toes and began using Chet to play with her horny pussy.

“Ohhhhh”, said Stephanie, “I guess this guy is a dick. He feels like one.”

Stephanie and Holly continued to nuzzle one another as Chet was pushed in and out of Stephanie’s vagina.

“This is amazing. Oh my God. I’m wondering if I… well, I have a real man – so I don’t need this bug.”

Stephanie then rubbed Chet on her clit. She was at the pinnacle of pleasure.

Stephanie noticed Holly looking curious and surprised.

“You can try this too if you want”, said Stephanie.

“Oh, I might have to do so.”

Stephanie was ready to have an amazing orgasm and she did covering Chet in her sexual discharge.

She put Chet on the floor who was still wet with her pleasure.

“I..uhhhh”, said Chet awkwardly, “I will t-t-treat women with respect going forward. Just please grow me back. Never again.” Stephanie noticed that Chet was crying. Maybe she went a little too far. She was sure going to get an earful from Julie if she was watching through surveillance.

Stephanie felt a little rub at her right foot. Roger!

“I think it’s time to grow Chet back.”

“Aww, I’ll do it just for you – my sweetie!”

Stephanie took the shrinking machine and grew Chet back to size. His clothes were intact but soaked in her giantess juices. Chet quickly ran away.

“Wow, that was amazing”, said Holly, “thanks for making what could have been a horrible night to the best night ever.”

“Of course”, responded Stephanie, “always happy to help!”

“Here’s my number. If you and Roger want some fun – call me.”

With that, Holly put on her shoes and waved goodbye.

“Two giantess women making out – you made my night”, said Roger.

“Oh but it has only begun little man.”

Roger gave Stephanie a kiss on the foot.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this short story!

The next story will involve Maria, Veronica and Topher.

I'll plan to get back into Nail Salon 2 once I finish Nail Salon 1.5.