- Text Size +

Earlier that morning, Jennifer about to fold laundry and watch TV, when their new flat screen was filled with images of the giant woman and of course Jennifer recognized her former lover immediately.  Jennifer wasn’t teaching yoga anymore.  Her sudden notoriety and the Yoga shop’s connection to the story, severely reduced her class attendance.  And when religious protesters started picketing the place, that was the final straw for the owners.

 

Conversely, Ryan’s high public profile got him a promotion when his father thought it a good PR move to make him General Manager of the flagship Chevrolet dealership - at least in name, as Dad was clearly still running things. Fortunately, the salary was legit and suddenly, there was plenty of money in the household.  A kitchen remodel was being planned and Jennifer now drove a nice SUV from the family’s Acura dealer while Ryan drove one of those new Corvettes everyone was so excited about.  And he came home with it at a decent time every day. 

 

For all the religious nonsense that found its way into the aftermath of “the experience”, Ryan did seem to “find religion” when it came to being a faithful and attentive husband.  He didn’t even complain when she cut her iconic blond hair short and died it red to reduce her recognizability in public.  Ryan never wanted her to change her hair.  Unfortunately; a little mind reading made clear to Jennifer that he was clearly motivated by fear more than love and devotion.  That fear gave her the confidence to try the manipulation techniques Wanda had taught.  As pleased as she was when they worked, it had the side effect of her losing further respect for him.  That was balanced on her part by pangs of guilt. She had cheated on him, after all.  And while he certainly cheated earlier and more often, the end result of that caused her heartbreak, while her cheating led to his sustaining major damage to several internal organs.  His now raspy voice was a constant reminder of his throat surgery, and the circumstance that required it.

 

Their marriage was in a holding pattern until the sensational story was past and forgotten, though the religious activists were doing their best to keep that from happening.  Meanwhile, he was thoughtful out of fear, and she played the good wife out of obligation.  Divorce was as unspoken as it was inevitable.

 

Until it became unnecessary.

 

Jennifer experienced her husband’s death simultaneously by phone, television and direct line of sight.  Standing outside “his” dealership, Ryan recognized Wanda immediately, but apparently figured he was safe when she stomped north across Mesa of miles east of him.  But when she started heading southwest after her bathroom break, Ryan called Jennifer in a panicked state, begging her to intervene using, as he put it, that “ESP mind-shit”.  It was the first time he acknowledged her mental connection to Wanda, though he had clearly been fearful of it.

 

Jennifer tried reaching out to the giant Wanda to no avail.  “Ryan, she’s 15 miles away and I’m the size of a termite to her right now!  She isn’t going to hear me!”

 

“She has to!” Ryan shot back almost hysterically and clearly not interested in logic.  “She’s looking for me, I know it!”

 

“Ryan, look at her!  Whatever she’s going to do, she’s probably not thinking of you right now.  Why don’t you just get in your fast car and leave?”

 

“Are you kidding?  Traffic is a total mess!  No one is going anywhere!  Just keep trying OK?  I’m going to hang up so you can concentrate.”

 

And then he did just that without an ‘I love you’ or even a goodbye.

 

Jennifer did keep trying.  She kept the TV on mute as helicopter cameras continued to show Wanda’s feet flattening entire neighborhoods with each step.  Closing her eyes, Jennifer tried some more, but it was as if she had no such skills at all.

 

When Wanda turned and started walking west along Superstition Freeway, she actually became visible from Jennifer’s living room window making the insanity all the more real.  Plus, she started to suspect that Ryan’s fears may have been more valid than she originally thought. 

 

Unsurprisingly, Ryan called again, even more frightened than before. The conversation continued along the same vein as earlier until they both saw from widely different perspectives, Wanda stop and crouch down before the dealership.  At that point, Ryan’s father grabbed the phone and also demanded that she stop the giant woman.  Resentful of his intrusion, she flatly told him she couldn’t, wouldn’t, and suggested he try stopping her himself.  That left him speechless and Ryan took the phone back.

 

Just a few seconds later, she watched awestruck as the television showed Wanda dig the entire complex from the ground. Ryan dropped the phone, but she still heard his screams among others behind the scratching sounds as the phone skittered down the now angled ground as Wanda’s huge hands folded the place in on itself.  At that point, the line disconnected.  When Wanda threw the whole thing to the sky, Jennifer saw the white-gold streak in the sky from her living room.

 

And that was that.  Her husband was gone.  Her father-in-law was gone. Her source of income was gone.  There was Ryan’s life insurance, and maybe her father-in-law’s if his wife didn’t survive this, but is anyone going to be able to collect insurance for anything after this?  Doubtful.  The companies are probably all filing for bankruptcy this very moment. 

 

But forget the insurance, it was possible Jennifer had just become the controlling owner of the entire dealer group.  Ryan had enthusiastically mentioned the pre-nup his step mother had agreed to sign on several occasions.  Jennifer caught herself thinking along these dispassionate lines when she obviously should be crying over Ryan’s horrible death.  But the tears didn’t come.  Did she hate him that much?  It was really more like pity at this point.  Was it because she had observed so much other death that day?  Was it because she was viewing Wanda’s amazing body again, which had been denied her since Ryan’s stupid actions?  Is there any point to knowing the answer?

 

Jennifer continued watching as her 2-mile-high former lover made the steady destruction-filled way to downtown Phoenix, wondering on occasion if Wanda would swing north and eliminate her as well. 

 

It wasn’t until Wanda emerged from the massive dust cloud of her own making, at a much smaller and more accessible 300 feet, when Jennifer thought that if she got closer, perhaps she could connect with the smaller Wanda and get her to stop.  It took another 15 minutes to work up the nerve to do it.

 

Driving toward downtown was insane.  She felt like a salmon swimming upstream as she faced vehicles on both sides of the road heading in a panic away from the city.  Eventually, the roads were so screwed up, she had to park the Acura on a sidewalk and run the rest of the way into downtown, making her way in not long before Wanda started sealing downtown from all directions.

 

When Wanda entered the street and started removing cars, Jennifer was in the giant woman’s presence for the first time, and could only stare up in awe.  It was when Wanda picked up two handfuls of people and started crushing them under her breasts that Jennifer started calling out to her, hoping that either her voice or her mind would capture the giant’s attention.  Unfortunately, the only attention she got was from the people standing around her.

 

“Hey, do you know her?”  said a gruff middle-aged man in an accusatory tone. Jennifer ignored him and called out again. The man moved to the front of her, got in her face and repeated his question.  This caught the attention of others around her.

 

“I said, do you know her?” he said a third time with anger.

 

“Yes”, Jennifer replied meekly not knowing how to handle this.  “She was…a customer.” 

 

“Customer of what?  What business?”  She didn’t want her treasured art-form, yoga implicated again and just blurted out the first thing that entered her mind.  “Stationary”

 

“Stationary? And you know her by name?  She must buy a lot of paper!”   Jennifer was surprised that this man was paying so much attention to her when there was a deadly giant naked giant woman less than a hundred feet away shaking a building like she was dislodging a pole form the ground.  Clearly feeling helpless against the giant, he compensated with this pretty girl next to him.  And suddenly he had help.

 

From a pinched-face, gray-haired  woman in an olive green dress:  “Hey! I know who you are! You’re the wife of that car dealer’s boy, the football player.”  The news stories always pointed out his brief football career.  “You were in that witch coven!”

 

“It wasn’t a…”

 

“You were blonde, but it’s you for sure.  And…that’s her!”  it was clear that this just occurred to her.  “The witch!  She hurt that boy real bad and now she’s killing us all.  And here you are with her! Are you going to grow too and get all perverted with her?

 

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?  That was the snap reply in Jennifer’s mind.  But she was feeling one-the-spot and terribly outnumbered.  “I can’t do that.  Only she….”

 

That was when the rocket exploded on Wanda’s shoulder which caught the woman’s  and everyone else’s attention.  Jennifer blurted out a cry of concern at the site of the black ball of smoke on Wanda’s right rear shoulder as Wanda whipped her head around and tried to reach it with her left hand.  Jennifer immediately realized the foolhardiness of her reaction, but it was fortunately drowned out by everyone else’s cheering.

 

It was clear that the rocket strike looked worse than it was.  Wanda’s shoulder had only a vague pink mark and in no time, Wanda had knocked a second rocket into a building and grabbed the men who shot it from the top of another building.  It looked like she was going to eat them!  What happened instead, was somehow worse.  Wanda showed her teeth when she put the three policemen between them so everyone could see what she was doing.  The teeth came together on the policemen’s necks and the heads separated instantly.  Still-beating hearts pumped vivid red streams of blood out of the necks as Wanda swung the bodies down from her mouth. Jennifer had not even seen the group of helmeted police officers some distance away until Wanda cruelly tossed the decapitated bodies of their comrades on top of them.

 

Wanda shuffled the three heads in her mouth for a moment.  They were about the relative size of apple seeds, and there was only one thing one does with those.  So she positioned the heads back to three different places between her lips and spit them out into the crowd.

 

About ten feet from Jennifer, people scrambled to clear a space as one of the heads arced down toward them.  It landed on the helmet side with a distinct crack and rolled another two yards, stopping face-up with the eyes open.  Blood trickled from the open neck.  After a moment, the gruff man, old woman, and a few others turned to give Jennifer the stink eye, because this was obviously all her fault.

 

But the actions of Wanda again diverted their attention as she dropped her knees to two places on the ground that not quite everyone was able to get away from, and reached toward the helmeted SWAT team.  Another rocket fired at her from the group and Wanda felt a sting of heat as it exploded against her shielded palm.

 

The SWAT team all uselessly fired their automatic rifles at Wanda as she reached toward them.  Wedged in by the crowd and their trucks, they were going to be easy pickings for Wanda, which gave her a chance to comment on her recent discovery.

 

“So, hello Jennifer!  How nice of you to join my party!”

 

Jennifer stood frozen in shock, as Wanda addressed her.  Oddly Wanda wasn’t looking her way at all.  Instead, she grabbed one of the SWAT trucks, held the rear end up with its doors swinging open, and was taking her time grabbing the helmeted men two or three at a time and dropping them in the back of the truck. 

 

“I’m glad you made it after all the trouble it took getting here.” Wanda added, obviously reading recent memories from Jennifer’s mind.  “As you can see, my party has quite the turnout, though I’m afraid it’s possible…” she paused for a moment to stuff four men in the truck at one time, “… you are the only person who actually wants to be here.”

 

Jennifer diverted her eyes from Wanda for a moment to see the man, woman and others glaring at her as they heard Wanda’s words.  Still, Jennifer figured she was safe from them while Wanda talked to her. And no, Jennifer didn’t want to be here at all. She just felt obliged to…

 

“I’m actually surprised you’re here. After I rescued you from your abusive husband, exposed his philandering and punished him, only to have you betray me.” 

 

Suddenly, Jennifer felt a little less protected.  “You chose to stand by that pathetic little shit, nurse him back to health, and then back up those ridiculous stories he told about me”  Wanda tossed a man in the truck little more harshly than the others as she said this.

 

Jennifer didn’t respond.  She had forced her way into the crowd, to put some distance away from the angry man and woman and others.  Most of the people around her now, had no idea it was she that Wanda was talking to, and Jennifer wanted to keep it that way.  Wanda could obviously pick up whatever she wanted from her mind anyway.

 

“Oh, I could tell you were hesitant speak against me, but you did in the end, didn’t you?  This time, a SWAT member fell sideways, slamming his head into the edge of the entrance before falling in.

 

“I think the most disappointing part is that after all I taught you, you were too weak to leave him, staying in that loveless marriage instead of divorcing that fool.  Of course, I just took care of that for you too.  So, did you go to all that trouble to get here to thank me in person?”

 

The question flustered Jennifer.  Her being here was connected to Ryan’s death, and she had yet to cry about it…but thank her?

 

“I guess not.  Well, in any case, you’re welcome.  In fact, it was my pleasure.  I’m doing a lot of things for my pleasure today.  Oh, and that’s why you’re here!  You with your trademark good heart, you came here to tell me to stop what I’m doing.  Killing people and breaking things, and such.”

 

Wanda dropped a man in the truck and reached for another.  With their black uniforms, vests and helmets, they all looked identical and were easy to spot as not many people in Phoenix wore black in the summer months.

 

“Well, that’s sweet of you, but you have to realize some things.  First of all, it is really hard not to do.  When I was bigger and came in to town, each step killed one to two hundred people, but what was I to do?  I may be a “witch” as some say, but I can’t fly. Even now that I’m smaller…”  Wanda picked up yet another SWAT officer and held him in front of her face.  His gun pressed to his side by her three-foot wide thumb and finger, all he could do is yell, but Wanda’s voice easily drowned him out. “…it takes a lot of control to hold this man at just the right pressure where he stays alive, but doesn’t fall.  Crushing him would be much easier.”  She then proved it by effortlessly flattening him from hips to shoulders, blood squirting dramatically as she did.  The crowd gasped and Jennifer’s stomach tightened at the fact that a man died a horrible death from Wanda’s casual conversation with her.

 

“Oh don’t fret.” Wanda said in a tone that was half scold, half gentle concern, while she flicked the remains of the crushed body from her fingers.  “There’s plenty more where he came from”. nAnd she proved it by grabbing two more black uniformed men, who – to Jennifer’s relief – were dropped alive into the truck.

 

“The other thing you - all of you - need to understand is perspective.  You think of me as an invader into your world.  But in fact, you are just little playthings in mine.  Just amusing little ants.  Jennifer, you recall, how I demonstrated to your husband how I was superior to him in every measurable way.  Well, the same applies to me and the whole human race!  I’m stronger, and smarter and have mastered abilities the rest of you can only dream of.  And because of that, this is my world now, and all of you just happen to be in it.  Your lives are irrelevant, your morals do not apply.  I walk through your world with the same concern for you, as you people have for ants that may be in your path on a nature trail.

 

Have any of you ever collected bugs in a jar? Well…”  Wanda gestured with her head toward the truck where she dropped a last squirming black-uniformed figure in the opening, or rather on the opening because she had clearly filled it to the brim. Two truck’s worth of men – minus four - were now all piled into the back of one.  A leg of the man on top was sticking out toward the top of the truck when she swung the rear doors shut, left a finger across them, and turned the vehicle right-side-up.  The leg dangled loosely and then flew off when she swung the truck closer to her face.  Not actually being a glass jar, there was little to see.

 

The truck was big, like UPS truck sized but Wanda’s hand could still grasp it as she turned her head and brought her ear close to the truck.  The man with the severed leg was screaming in pain, but he didn’t scream alone. There was a variety of anguished wails, cries, moans and even words. Profanity mostly. Satisfied with what she was hearing, she held it straight-armed in front of her, still right side up, for all to see. 

 

“Shooting bullets or rockets at me is useless and stupid. And such behavior is best be discouraged.” After speaking, she slowly started squeezing the truck’s cargo hold.  The screaming got louder, particularly when seams broke open.  Wanda made clear she was in no hurry and under no strain as the back of the truck crumpled. Blood seeped out of newly formed cracks, ran down her fingers and even squirted out in some places.  She squeezed until the truck’s cargo hold was about the relative size of a roll of quarters in her fist.  Blood was dripping onto the crowd below. 

 

Done and bored, Wanda threw the truck’s remains down against the building the three men shot her from.  It smashed through the roof and, judging from the sound, kept plunging downward through several stories.

 

“In case that wasn’t clear enough, people, no one is going to save you.  Not the police, not the Army, who I stepped on earlier, not the Air Force, who’s fighter jets are now scattered debris in the desert, and not the Navy, because…this is Phoenix.  You are all on your own.  You can try to save yourselves I don’t mind because it’s fun when you fail, or accept your fate and be willing do whatever I tell you to do, hoping I will reward your cooperation.  And Jennifer dear, that goes for you too.”

 

Jennifer froze, as she thought Wanda had forgotten about her.  “You will get no special treatment from me.  You may be special, but let’s face it, how special is your favorite ant in the ant colony?”

 

Suddenly every person within 8 feet around Jennifer turned to look at her and said in sync with Wanda: “You are just going to have to try and survive just like everyone else.”  Jennifer cried out at the creepy spectacle, spun around, and looked in vain for an escape from the eyes and voices.  After a pause, they all smiled and said, “I like the haircut, but I don’t much care for the color.”

 

Jennifer almost fainted.  She felt the rush of unconsciousness swoop up on both sides of her head, but managed a tentative hold on to reality, such as it was.  When they finished their unison talking, the people all jerked their head as they regained control of their selves, looking at each other quizzically, and trying to understand what compelled them to say what they did.  Jennifer pushed through the crowd again just to surround herself with new faces.

 

“Oh look, I missed some!” came the thundering words from above as Wanda grabbed the second truck and started reaching for more SWAT officers.  By this time, they had given up on their attack, and most had discarded their helmets and vests and mixed in with the crowd to make themselves less recognizable.  Still the black attire from head to toe was still easy to spot, nor was Wanda being picky, having no qualms if her fingers caught in a civilian or two with each police officer. 

 

Having seen the fate of the previous truck and its contents, everyone she grabbed struggled even harder than the original group to wiggle loose from her fingers or fall outside, rather than inside the truck.  Again, Wanda didn’t mind if the crowd watched these people fall to their deaths. 

 

Her humanitarian mission a bust, Jennifer slithered though the crowd and put distance between both Wanda and those people she briefly possessed, even as she was convinced Wanda was tracking her every move.

 

She wasn’t though. From the eyes of her temporary avatars, Wanda had a general sense of what part of the crowd Jennifer had been in, but she wasn’t that interested.  Jennifer really wasn’t that important anymore. And Wanda knew she could always pinpoint her if the desire rose. 

 

Wanda felt like she had the last of the para-military squad and the truck was about full, and rose to her full height again.  People were heading to buildings for shelter again, though not the ones structures had messed with, which still had people flowing from them.

 

Wells Fargo Plaza seemed to be a popular destination.  It was one of the few buildings taller than her and she hadn’t messed with it yet. It was about two blocks away, which was maybe seven steps for her, all but the first would be on nothing but people; another positive as far as Wanda was concerned.  Another plus, was that it was on near the southeast corner of her play zone, which was downwind.

 

With a finger across the top of the closed cargo doors, like last time, Wanda made her murderous walk over to the tall bland high-rise.  With each step turning between one and two dozen people into stains on the broken pavement, the rush among the crowd to get inside intensified and it occurred to her to find a move that would terrify both inside and outside people at once. 

 

As she got close, the building’s dark square windows didn’t ‘reveal much but she could sense plenty of people inside. When she was a step or two away, she raised the truck and emptied about half its contents onto the top of her breasts. Most started tumbling down the front and sides but before any reached their respective precipice, she slammed both breasts against and then into the building.  They plowed through four floors of furniture, cubicles, walls and people with no hesitation.  She stopped as her nose almost touched the quivering structure. She shimmied her massive wrecking balls from side to side a couple of times, and then took a step back to pull them out. 

 

Dust debris and human remains decorated her breasts when she was clear of the building. She was about to instinctively brushed them off, when she paused to observe the building.  She had cleared through three-quarters of the building’s width and shimmying had broken through on either side.  Consequently, the upper floors were supported by only a fourth of the building on the far side, and that wasn’t going to be enough.

 

Wanda fully expected the upper section to topple over in her direction, like a felled tree but instead, the remaining supports simply collapsed, and the top third of the building came directly down on the lower two, and kept plunging until the whole thing became a tall lump of rubble within a dust cloud.

 

It was a huge dust cloud, and Wanda already been inside one of those today.  It isn’t much fun being a giantess if you can’t see anyone, and they can’t see you.  So, she backed away from it while tiny people at her feet all ran in the same direction.

 

After about four steps, she was clear of the dust cloud’s reach and stopped, shielded off the dust off from her body, and looked down at all the poor wretches who couldn’t do the same.  As before, many of them were gray from head to toe.

 

“Oh, you guys are a mess” She kneeled down on her haunches to the great shock of those who had not yet been able to get away from between her feet.  Wanda paid no attention to them but instead took a deep breath, formed her mouth into an “O” and blew out at the dust covered people.  While she did to blow some dust off them, she mostly simply blew them off their feet.

 

“Oops, I guess that didn’t work out so well” Wanda said not hiding her amusement.  “Maybe it is best to get out of those dusty clothes.” 

 

The gray people mostly looked up at her in silence, hoping that was a suggestion and not a directive.  That hope was shattered in seconds.

 

“Yes, you should take off your clothes, but don’t worry, no one will make fun of you because they will be naked too because…” Wanda needlessly raised her volume. “It is time for everyone to take their clothes off.” Wanda got back to her feet and turned her head to the side, “Did you hear that?”  They all did of course, her voice boomed through the valley of buildings, but she repeated herself anyway.  “It is time for everyone to take their clothes off!  Everyone!  If you can see me, I can see you, and in five minutes you better not have any more clothing on than I do.  Failure to do so….will make things most unpleasant for you!” 

 

Wanda paused for a moment before speaking again.  “On the other hand, after you show me your goodies, I’ll show you something too.  I realize I’ve already been parading around here naked – you’re welcome by the way – but I still have something new to show you.  In the meantime, those of you near Jennifer will have an added treat. She is quite the beauty naked.”

 

Jennifer had been speculating on the “something new”, but forgot about it immediately when Wanda mentioned her name again.  She shuddered at Wanda had said, but fortunately, no one immediately around her turned to look at her, so it seemed none of them knew who she was.  That didn’t solve the whole take your clothes off thing though.  People looked each other waiting not wanting to go first.  Finally, one man said “Well, better unclad than dead!” and then surprised everyone by dropping his pants and underwear, revealing a not particularly flaccid penis.  It shocked people into following, though most removed their top clothes first.  Jennifer started unbuttoning her shirt while still feeling she was in some kind of spotlight.

 

Leaving her carpet of people puzzling and undressing, Wanda became re-aware that she still held a truck in her hand, half-filled with people.  She didn’t want to do anything to distract the people below from their assignment, she turned to a nearby 20-story building and placed the truck on top of it.  Specifically, she placed it directly on the elevator shack, crushing both it and their hope of escape off the roof. She removed her finger from the rear doors and people tumbled out.

 

“You heard what I told the everyone. The same goes for you!”  Wanda looked back at the people on the ground, starting to see flesh-colored dots here and there.  She had mentioned giving them 5 minutes – a pretty generous amount of time she thought. – but she had no means of timing that 5 minutes.  She turned back to her people on the roof.  Two SWAT members were clumsily carrying someone out of the truck who may have had a broken leg. But on her side of that was a civilian man doing nothing but looking at her.  He turned to run away when he saw her reach for him.  A futile move if there ever was one.  Where would he go?  She snatched him with her left hand and brought him directly in front of her face.

 

“Do you have your cell phone?”  His shock at being hoisted in front of her billboard sized face, was now compounded by the unexpected question. “I…I…t think so.”  His left arm tried to pat his left front pants pocket, but her finger was in the way, so she swung her palm under him and released him to fall on it.  He fell back on his butt but to his credit immediately pulled his cell phone from his pocket.  “Here it is!” he managed to shout without stuttering.

 

“OK, go to the timer and set it for 4 minutes, then take your clothes off, and then tell me when it goes off.”  While he started fiddling with his phone, she abruptly swung her hand to her right shoulder and dumped him on it.  “And try not to fall!” she ordered.

 

Now she had nothing to do for 4 minutes, and not much she could do without tossing her timer off her shoulder.  Even moving her head could cause her hair to knock him off.  She cast her eyes down at the steadily increasing percentage flesh colored dots and thought about what she should do with the non-flesh colored dots in – something less than 4 minutes.

 

It also became apparent that people were trying to escape their personal nudity by heading inside the buildings again. Considering what she had just done to a building that was some high-powered modesty!  Being mindful to keep her shoulder still, Wanda moved her foot to a parked SUV, and lightly kicked it toward the most popular building entrance. Again, she let her telekinesis guide its trajectory directly into the would-be escapees. It worked so well, she repeated the action with every building entrance around her.

 

She was considering the building entrance directly behind her which was too close to her feet for anyone to venture toward, when she heard in right ear:  It’s time!  It’s time!  4 minutes is up!”

 

Wanda shoved a pair of vehicles over the curb and in front of the entrance before gently turning her head to the right and said probably too loudly. “Thank you, you have been most helpful.” Then she brushed him off her shoulder with her left hand.  It was only as he was falling to his death, she noticed he was still wearing underwear, but she took advantage of it.  “That man was still wearing his underwear!”  Not good.  I hope none of you are making the same mistake.”

 

Looking down, she mostly saw with satisfaction, a sea of flesh. Still, while it was difficult to see specifics from this height, she could see enough general movement generated by her comment to confirm that indeed, some people hadn’t quite reached full exposure.

 

Jennifer was not one of them.  She had tried to seek refuge in the nearest building, but a large pick-up truck crashed down on a dozen people about 20 feet in front of her to block the entrance.  Jennifer first suspected Wanda was tracking her movements, but it was the third such vehicle kicked into a building entrance, not the first, so possibly not.  So now she stood naked down to bare feet.  Her platinum patch of pubic hair gave lie to her red hair, or would if she didn’t block it with her hand-held shorts and small purse. A shirt draped over her other hand and wrist blocked her breasts.  Most everyone around her blocked their privates in a similar manner, leaving a landscape of legs, backs and butts around her.

 

Wanda saw the same when she bent down for a closer look, causing panic among the people her head approached.  She stood upright again, wanting to be heard by all around her: “Everyone drop all your clothes to the ground, and keep your hands to your side. Now!”

 

The response was instantaneous and even from almost 300 feet up Wand could see the collective effect of everyone’s arms and clothes dropping, as her words robbed everybody of their last vestiges of modesty.  Still, she moved downward again, this time dropping to her knees, being surprisingly careful to bring them down within the empty space directly around her.  With her hands on her knees, she inhaled deeply, lowered her upper body, formed her lips into a tight circle and blew. As intended, the clothes blew past everyone’s feet and flew about 100 feet or more down the pavement, not surprisingly, the closest few rows of the tiny people were blown off their feet in the process.  Wanda turned to her right and repeated the process again and again until everyone around her was hopelessly separated from their clothes.

 

This also gave her a chance to spot those who chose to defy her directive.  Taking care of them was her first priority.  A moment ago, she noticed a large delivery truck that had almost toppled over from one of her gusts of air.  She reached for it, and like the SWAT trucks, turned it cargo side up.  The cargo door was already open. 

 

The closest clothed people just happened to have been hiding behind the truck.  She spoke loudly as she reached for them:  “Some of you must be really ashamed of your bodies to defy my order like that.”  Mark my words, your modesty will surely be the death of you.”

 

Those still clothed, were mostly to the back of the crowd. To get closer, Wanda smashed the truck down on its front in such a way that it stayed upright, and then carefully brought her left hand down into the crowd, fingers down to find spaces between people.  She was being careful to demonstrate a contrast between how she treated the naked and clothed.  For the moment, anyway.

 

The clothed scrambled as Wanda moved in their direction, some trying to shed garments as they ran. With her enhanced athletic ability, Wanda was pretty quick and accurate with her hands, collecting about five or six in her palm before dumping them in the truck and going back for more.  She made her way mostly around the crowd’s perimeter until the truck was filled to the top whereupon she quickly slid the door down with her nail, and pinched the back of the cargo box a bit jamming the door shut all in little more than a second.

 

Sitting up, she observed lumps forming on the side from people trying to pound or kick their way out.  There were fewer lumps at the front of the cargo box, which was currently at the bottom.  Those were people likely crushed by the bodies above them.  That is when it occurred to her that crushed and cooking in this cargo truck was already pretty effective punishment.

 

“These people couldn’t bear the thought of being seen, so now they aren’t.  Or maybe they were just cold.”  Wanda picked up the truck, stood up, and put it on the roof of a nearby building; truck nose down as before.  “They should get plenty of warmth up there.”

 

Filling the truck to capacity didn’t mean she was done.  Turning back to the fleeing non-naked people, Wanda leaned further out, her weight resting on her right hand while her left hand’s forefinger came down to crush to the ground any clothed person she saw.  When she finished, she searched the crowd below her body for anyone she may have missed, enjoying this close look at all the naked bodies she made happen. 

 

That is when she noticed the many people, directly under her hanging breasts.  They seemed mesmerized watching the identical moves of each sphere of flesh looming above them  Many of the men had erections, amusing her with their little rice-grain size perpendicular protrusions, with a few not being left alone.

 

“Fascinating aren’t they!” she said relatively softly, yet startling them with the fact that she was addressing them.  That knocked a few out of their trance, who then started working their way through the crowd to relative safety.  But most remained where they were now watching the subtle circular motion she was causing her breasts to do.

 

Wanda’s aching to repeat the breast smash-fest she did in the park clashed with her desire not to do reruns.  The former urge was winning and she started to lower her upper body.  She came down to her elbows; a moved that surprised some people judging from the screams and wet squishes below her forearms.  This brought her breasts to the ground, knocking everyone down below them but not yet squishing them.  Wanda rolled her shoulders to raise up slightly to gaze at everyone she knocked down. 

 

A man just to the right of her right nipple tried to get on his all fours to rapidly crawl away. With the slightest side-ward movement, Wanda’s nipple knocked him sideways and then pinned him down on his back.  She managed pin a man with her left nipple as well.  The relatively soft nipples covered their torsos and she managed a delicate a balance where they were pinned but not crushed. 

 

As each man did his best to get free, the combinations of squirming, kicking and pushing, started inducing stimulation.  Wanda forced herself to hold steady while the more they fought, the firmer and fuller the nipples became.  And the harder they bared down, the more frantic their motions became until finally she felt in her right nipple the staccato pops of ribs breaking as it pressed the man’s torso flat against the ground. And just before the man gurgled his last gasp of life, a repeat of the action began on the left side until he too had his core flattened to a mere inch or two from the ground.

 

“Less is more” Wanda thought as she savored the experience of the two men bringing about their own crushing demise.

 

Sadly, the experience was not repeatable as long as her nipples remained hard.  It was also not a particularly visible display of her power.  Only those immediately around her breasts saw the nipples crush the two men and many didn’t really grasp how it happened.

 

People had cleared from the sidewalks on either side which caused Wanda to take notice of a tiny red fire hydrant.  Parched from the Arizona heat, not to mention the dust she had frequently created, she reached for it with her thumb and forefinger and pulled it toward her until it snapped off, immediately sending out a strong stream of water angled in her direction.

 

To Wanda, it looked like the stream from a drinking fountain and she used it as such.  Once she started, she couldn’t stop, taking in hundreds of gallons as if she hadn’t drunk anything all day, which in fact, was the case. When she finally had enough, she adjusted to let the water splash her right breast, and then her left, letting the water wash off the little bits of blood from her nipples.

 

While Wanda was refreshing herself, Jennifer had been making her way toward the outside of the crowd, her nude attractiveness, undoubtedly made it easier for her to sift through the naked crowd than others.  Still, it was an odd thing, being stark naked with nothing but her small purse hanging on her shoulder in an equally naked crowd.  Though modesty would prevent her from stating such, Jennifer was hardly unaware of her own attractiveness.  Indeed, every wardrobe decision for the past ten years involved a not entirely unconscious determination of how much she should show off that day – how much attention she should attract.  Now, here she was stark naked, with thousands of people around her, but thanks to the presence of Wanda, attention to her own self was marginal. 

 

Fortunately, when she was moving through the crowd and men did take notice of her, they made a showing of pressing their back to the crowd to let her pass by, often gesturing with hands clutching some combination of wallet, phone, and keys.  She smiled at them as she passed, not really hiding that she was checking them out as well.  Specifically, she was checking out their penises. She simply couldn’t help it.  They were everywhere. A few were even erect.  She quickly determined that Ryan had been quite average in this area.  Many were of similar size with bigger and smaller ones roughly equal in number.  It was as hard not to stare at the bigger ones as not be amused at the little ones.

 

Unfortunately, the further from Wanda she got, the higher the incidence of people who refused to shed all or any of their clothes.  At first this just made her more self-conscious about her own nudity, but amidst their panic, when Wanda starting rounding up the clothed, Jennifer was afraid Wanda would spot her and then play with her in some manner.  So, she immediately started moving again, this time along the building fronts on the sidewalks.  She was hoping to hide behind a car or lamppost, but found those to be coveted locations that even her attractiveness wouldn’t help access.

 

It all got more intense when Wanda got down on all fours and brought so much more of her immensity down to a more intimate level.  Now, there was much more than just her feet ready to crush things. Jennifer was about 30 feet outside and “down-body” of Wanda’s right elbow when it came down on the pavement, and she witnessed the cut-off cries and blood-splatter from people flattened under the forearm, it was the closest Jennifer had been to any of Wanda’s murder and mayhem.  Wanda didn’t even seem to notice. 

 

Blocked by that murderous 12-foot high arm, Jennifer couldn’t tell what Wanda was doing, but she had heard on the radio about Wanda crushing people under her breasts by the capital and figured she was doing it again.  So, when Wanda rose up again to sit on her heels, Jennifer was surprised but relieved not to see those big breasts covered in blood. Nipples were pretty red though.

 

When Wanda rose back up to sit on her heels, she brought a few people with her.  There were four to five naked people in each palm, all of which found themselves sandwiched between her massive hand and far more massive breasts as Wanda set about to resolve the urges brought on by her now hard nipples.

 

“Yes, it feels so much better when you are not wearing clothes!” Wanda intoned in a huskier than usual voice as she dragged and rolled those poor, helpless people all around her big balls of flesh.

 

Jennifer stopped and stared, along with everyone else as Wanda worked her breasts with a noticeably high level of passion.  Wanda had turned slightly when she rose putting Jennifer directly in front of her.  And from there, she watched a young woman slip from Wanda’s left hand, and scream until she bounced off Wanda’s inner thigh before landing on the ground between the giant legs, and remained still.

 

The death hardly registered with Jennifer as she brought her attention back to Wanda’s  breasts.  She thought back to when those great breasts were hers to access, how it felt to run her fingers along their curvature, the firm resistance when she pressed into them…

 

Wanda’s right hand moved to the top its respective breast and lifted, leaving the naked bodies to scramble to stay on top.  The sun had made Wanda skin moist and they all struggled to gain traction.  A woman slid forward and managed stop herself on the firm nipple. One remained while two others slid down the outside and fell, and another man slid down to the inside and managed to desperately bridge himself between the two huge orbs, frantically adjusting while Wanda’s still massaging left hand caused the breast’s inner wall to move in and out.

 

Meanwhile, Wanda lackadaisically reached down with her right hand and secured another four or five people between her fingers and thumb. These went directly to Wanda’s vagina where they were rubbed about.  ‘Wanda’s perfect vagina’ thought Jennifer.  It’s amazing symmetry, the elasticity of the labia, the wonderful pertness of her clitoris prior to its growing into something else, and thinking of that something else made her feel a bit empty below.

 

But not entirely, as thoughts of that area made Jennifer realized she was fingering herself.  She pulled her hand back in reflex embarrassment before noticing that others around her were in a similar state.  Every penis around her was fully erect, and several were being attended to; in two examples within her line of sight, by a nearby woman.  Other women were also showing signs of arousal.  Was this a matter of pheromones? Or was Wanda’s mind doing something to us?

 

It was a little of both, actually.  Wanda had started out just wanting to relieve the tension brought about by her stimulated nipples, along with putting on a little show for her captive audience.  But the nude bodies affected her more than she expected, and soon she was actually getting turned on, rather just making a show of it.  So yes, the pheromones were flowing but also with the power of her mind she would have to actively resist keeping this lustful feeling to herself, and she saw no reason to bother.

 

For Jennifer, the question of the source of her lust did not dwell in her mind very long as she watched Wanda in action.  Even when a body was crushed from the index finger rubbing it into the clit, Jennifer’s first thought as she watched the blood spurt and the body become shapeless was a fond recognition of how firm Wanda’s clitoris could get.

 

Then she briefly snapped out of it and realized that that elements of Wanda’s body Jennifer so treasured must now be seen as tools of murder.  But that rational thought withered against the onslaught of her lust. 

 

Something poked Jennifer’s left butt cheek and she had no doubt what it was.  She turned, and the man behind her immediately apologized.  He seemed sincere but there was clearly a glimmer of hope in his eyes.  He was a little older, average looking, a description that applied to both his face and his cock. There was nothing offensive about him, but Jennifer immediately determined that in a sea of naked men, she could do better.

 

Standing on her toes, she scanned around her, whereupon she caught a glimpse of the top of a man’s head about 20 feet away.  Fixating on that direction she caught site of the man again.  Long dark hair, bearded, and about a head taller than those around him, staring – like everyone else - at Wanda.

 

Instinctively, she started sifting through the crowd toward him.  Again, when men saw Jennifer approaching, they tried to take a step back to make way for her, though now their erections stuck out into the cleared space. Jennifer went ahead anyway, letting her body brush the cocks aside like they were thin branches on a hiking trail, until she encountered a man quite obviously blocking her path. He was young, about her height, sported numerous tattoos including some she wouldn’t normally see. Topped by a predatory smile, he was all very street and very macho, except for the fact that his erection was well within the smaller-than average category.

 

“Bonita Chica!” He said, which surprised her since she didn’t read him as Hispanic.  Sure enough, he switched to English for his proposition.  “How about you and I deal with this together…and have some fun?”  It was almost cute how awkward that came out.  Jennifer glanced down at his little bouncing cock and thought “With that?” but didn’t say it out of fear.  But apparently her eyes did the talking for her. 

 

“Hey, don’t judge!  You’d be surprised how this can make you feel!”

 

This time Jennifer didn’t hold back.  In this field of nudity, she was way above his league and it was time to make that clear.  “You’re right!  I’d be surprised if I felt anything at all!”

 

“Awe, that’s harsh!” He replied as she looked for an alternative path, and when she moved toward one, his tone changed. “Hey! Where you goin’?  Hey bitch! Don’t run away from me! We’re not…”

 

At that point, a taller man moved between them and faced her attacker.  “Hey! Why don’t you leave her alone!”

 

Whether the second man was just being noble, or was trying to impress her for his own chance at her, Jennifer didn’t stick around to find out.  She left them cussing at each other behind her.

 

Hopping up, she caught sight of the tall man’s head, and squeezed her way toward him, not caring about who her breasts pressed against or the penises she bent to the side along the way. 

 

There was just one final tall, obese woman to get past, and then, there he was.  Surprisingly, there was about five feet of empty space between them giving her a good, top to bottom view and that view did not disappoint.  Basically, when a 300-foot naked female psychopath demands everyone get naked, this was the male version of what you want to reveal every bit as much as Jennifer was the female version.

 

He was as buff as he was tall, tan and ruggedly handsome.  And in that place of special interest, he was more than just proportionally big.  Not quite what Wanda produced, but impressive none-the-less.  In fact, the only issue she had with his cock was the female hand on it.  It seemed she was a little late as Mr. Big was already accompanied by not one, but two women.  The hand was attached to a curvaceous-to-the-point-of chubby Hispanic woman with big hair on his left, while to his right, was a thin and rather young-looking blond rubbing a hand on his pecs. He had his muscular arms around both, but his eyes were fixed on Wanda.

 

Jennifer hadn’t delayed her own lust just to be stopped by these two. “I can beat them…” she thought with a predatory confidence she hadn’t felt since high school.  “…just by catching his eye.”  Which, as if on cue, she did. He looked her way and held his gaze.  She straightened her posture, bringing a lift to her firm tits and with a slight tilt of her head issued an expression that said in any language.  “Wouldn’t you rather have me instead?”

 

He wasted little time, removing his hands from around his two escorts before speaking  to them. “ I apologize ladies but…I just found someone…I’ve been looking for.”  His voice was as just baritone as you would expect.  The women both glanced at Jennifer and the Hispanic woman spoke enthusiastically.  “That’s OK. She can join us!” The blond girl simply said “Uh Huh!” In agreement.

 

“No, you don’t understand, I’m already in a bit of trouble here, and now I have to fix it.”  They bought the “I’m in trouble with my girlfriend story”, at least in part because Jennifer looked like the type of girlfriend he would have.  They said their good-byes and separately disappeared into the crowd.

 

‘So he’s polite!  A nice bonus!’ thought Jennifer as she stepped toward him, horny as hell.  All the lust she had been deferring while getting here came crashing back with interest.

 

“You handled that well.” She said, bringing a finger to his chest hairs.

 

“I handle a lot of things well!” he replied as he smiled down at her displaying the cock-sure attitude she expected with this body type.  That’s OK, such confidence is exactly what she wanted right now.

 

“And does that imply…”  she brought her left hand down on top of his very upward pointed cock-head, which was about the size of a racquet ball.

 

“Particularly that”, he said smiling even more.

 

“You know, just because you’re big doesn’t mean you’re good.” She teased, possibly to bring him down a peg and present herself as something other than a slutty size queen, despite being, pretty much just that at the moment.

 

“Being big helps me be good.”

 

‘A fair enough answer’, she thought noticing he hadn’t glanced up at Wanda once during this conversation.  She gave his cock head a pleasant squeeze for that.

 

It is pretty…” He dropped the word “big”.  “Are you sure you want…” and left that sentence fragment hanging as well as he brought a hand down to cup her left breast. She realized, they didn’t even know each other’s names, which was fine, as it seemed to fit the absurdity of the situation. She decided he was “Jason” since he reminded her of buff actor Jason Momoa.

 

“Pick me up” she ordered.  And his big hands immediately grasped her under both arms, and he brought her high enough to be face to face.  His cock pressed against her blond pubic hair. 

 

“A little higher” she said, and he complied, his boner now suspended without contact between her legs.

 

She looked directly into his brown eyes. “Now…” speaking slowly with a generous amount of added breath, “Bring…me…down.”

 

He got it, and she just came down an inch or two before his prized member was knocking on her door.  She swiveled her pelvis a bit, working her labia around the head, guiding it inward slowly before looking him in the eye again and giving the slightest vertical nod.

 

The mass surprised her as he entered and filled her. Her experience with Wanda had fueled her confidence, but now it was apparent that was some time ago. He only lowered her a few inches, but it felt like two feet. She took a breath and did her best to relax and not fight it.  That’s better.  She could do this. She looked at him, gave him a big smile and in a forced calm voice said  “Now let’s repeat that a few times”.

 

And so, thanks to the power of Wanda’s brain and…secretions, that is how once-good wife Jennifer came to be fucking a man just a few hours after watching the horrible death of her husband; a few dozen yards from her former lover that killed him.

 

For her part, Wanda was reaching down for third, or was it her fourth? Handful of people when she noticed amidst the people scattering to get away, a couple laying on the ground fucking.  They stopped and tried to get up just before she picked them up pressing their bodies together as gently as she could before plopping them in her palm.

 

“Don’t mind me, go back to what you were doing.” She said to them as they separated from each other.  The induced lust couldn’t overcome the fear they felt, so they just laid there apart and looked up at her.  Wanda could even see his erection withering.

 

“Did you hear me? I said go back to what you were doing!”  Recognizing it as a directive, the man crawled back over the woman and tried to resume, but the mojo was gone and his cock was softening.  Wanda got annoyed with the fumbling and brought a finger down on his back and crushed them both.

 

That she did it on impulse was good because it didn’t disrupt the psychic waves of lust she was putting out, which was evident in the sexual activity all around her.  In fact, while there were a few frustrated men hanging around with their dicks sticking out, there was hardly an idle female to be found.  The boulevard’s esplanades were crowded with beasts of two backs.  Others chose the tops of cars.  Obviously, the street surface was the least desirable but they were there as well, bringing to Wanda’s mind what the Beatles once asked in song “Why don’t we do it on the road?”

 

In front of her, one couple opted for doing it standing up and…doesn’t that that red hair look familiar? Wanda set her hands stroking the two men against her clit to an automatic repetitive action as she remote-viewed to take a closer look.  She immediately verified it was indeed, Jennifer. ‘My, my, she chose a big one, didn’t she?’

 

Jennifer had taken control.  She had wrapped her legs tightly around “Jason’s” waist and together with her hands clasped behind his neck, lifted her body up and down his shaft.  Taking advantage of its length, she opted for long, leisurely strokes which both felt great and allowed a pace she could sustain, and probably him as well.  He certainly didn’t mind as it allowed his right hand and to explore the curvature of her ass, while the left studied the firmness of her breasts.

 

And then suddenly, he changed it up entirely.  With a hand on each butt-cheek, he pulled her close to him bringing new pressure on her clitoris, which quickly dialed up when he started thrusting with a short jerking motion.

 

“I know you like this!” he said to her.  It was a presumptuous statement, but an accurate one.  Wanda used to do this when she decided it was time for Jennifer to come.

 

“Y, Yes!, Yes I do!” she replied in a shaky voice.  At times, he would throw in a long full stroke, allowing her to catch her breath, moderate the climb, and be reminded of the size of thing she was riding.

 

“Yes, that’s it Jennifer, we don’t want to finish this too soon, do we?

 

“He knows me so well” Jennifer thought in a sensual haze, which suddenly cleared a bit as she thought: “Wait, he really does know me well! How does he know my name?”

 

His baritone voice continued, but with recognizable inflection and even a bit of accent.  “I was afraid we would never be together again, and though this isn’t what I had in mind, you chose well. Much better than that sorry shit I vaporized a few hours ago.  I must say Jennifer; your rebound skills are truly impressive.”

 

Jennifer’s mind was awash in conflicting emotions.  Surprise, horror, and guilt over Ryan collided with the still present lust, and even a tad of rekindled love, all clouded and crowded her thinking.  She, of course had no doubt as to who was talking to her, and she instinctively glanced behind her to the giant physical Wanda, who was still sitting on her heels, with legs spread wide providing a clear view of her rubbing two men around her clitoris with a rhythm sync with her avatar’s fucking.

 

That fucking by the way, had returned to the short clit intensive moves, and Jennifer wanted so much to black everything out and give in to it.  She surprised even herself, when what came forth between breaths was her original purpose for being there.  “Wanda, you-have-to-stop. No, not this…Killing. Stop-killing-people.  Not-right.  I’ll-be…yours.  Be-together.”

 

Having said her piece, such as it was, Jennifer did give in.  As though reading her thoughts – which was entirely likely, from “Jason’s” mouth came: “My beautiful Jennifer…” and then made another slight adjustment in position and rhythm to send Jennifer over the top.

 

It was a more than acceptable orgasm given the circumstances and an exhausting one. As she came down, Jennifer was mostly just relieved it was behind her, so she could process what was going on, and maybe continue to convince Wanda to stop.

 

Meanwhile, she still had a big cock inside of her. 

 

“So, Jennifer…”, the “Jason” said softly, “You told me want me to stop what I’m doing with my giant body?  And for that, you will be my willing lover?”

 

“Yes! Yes, oh please, yes!” Jennifer cried, totally bought in now that she was talking to Wanda.

 

“So, you want me to give up on all this power and the fun it brings – for you.”

 

 “Um yes.” Jennifer replied tentatively, less comfortable with where this was going.  Subsequently, she chose this moment to lift herself off the still hard cock and return her feet to the ground.  Upon doing so, she glanced at Wanda’s body’s vagina to see that she had stopped masturbating. Her bloody fingertips resting above two horrible, bloody, mangled, misshaped bodies on either side of her clit. 

 

Jennifer stifled a gag reflex as she heard “Jason” say “Well I must say, Jennifer, your self-esteem has climbed considerably, if you consider yourself worth my giving up all the fun of squishing people, crushing cars, fucking buildings, wiping out armies, shitting on churches, tossing airliners, and so much more!”

 

As she said this, Wanda’s body brought her hands down aside each heel, lifted up enough to bring her knees up in front of her, and sit down on the ground.  The hands and feet all came down within the people-free space immediately around her. It seemed her butt was to do the same, but in the last second, she swung it rearward.  The two dozen or so people who thought being behind her would be safe in an out-of-sight, out-of-mind kind of way, had one second to realize their error; and another half-second to live with that mistake.  She finished her comment with the word “fun” just after her ass landed with more of a splat than a boom

 

“Fun!?!” Jennifer cried out in shock of Wanda’s nonchalant massacre. “Wanda, this isn’t fun!, It’s cruel, and inhuman!, Its…”

 

“Jason’s” baritone voice cut Jennifer off.  “Let’s take a look at that last description first.  Do I look human to you?” 

 

Jennifer didn’t know how to answer that as she stared again at Wanda’s huge body.  Aside from her considerable size, Wanda was still shaped like a human, if a rather extraordinary one. That was a pretty “big” aside, though.

 

“Could a human gather a bunch of other humans in just one hand?  Wanda did just that with her right hand and spilled the hapless people over her breasts, where they bounced and slid down, landing mostly in her lap.  “Could a human get all these tiny terrified people to start fucking like rabbits? She swept her left hand open-palmed over the crowd like a game show bimbo displaying a prize.  “You know, I could just as easily have them make war, rather than love.”

 

Wanda furrowed her brow, and just like that, a man on his back within sight of Jennifer, threw a punch at the woman who was happily riding him.  Punches and angry wrestling matches formed all around her.

 

“Wanda, stop it! She cried.

 

“Sure, I can do that too.” The avatar replied smugly.  And just like that, the fighting stopped, with couples and groups looking confused at each other while nursing their bruises.

 

“So, dear.  I’m clearly not human.  I’m way beyond human.  As for the cruelty?  It just kind of works for me at the moment.  This last line was accompanied by Wanda unbending her right knee, stretching it out in the air and bring it down; abruptly crushing  two dozen people quite close to Jennifer. To the other side, Wanda’s left leg copied the action with identical results.

 

Jennifer held a hand to her mouth in a reaction to the carnage that occurred to either side of her, and realized for a second time, that her conversations with Wanda were getting people killed.

 

Backing away from the possessed man, Jennifer blurted in a quavering voice, “I was wrong to come here, I was… just wrong!” She forced herself into the crowd to get away.

 

As she pushed through the naked bodies, Jennifer heard both the man and giant woman behind her say in unison:  “Go ahead and run, Jennifer!  I can always find you whenever I want!”.

 

That comment brought out a laugh from a pudgy plain-faced man just in front of “Jason”.  Left to his own devices during the big sex-fest, Eric had developed a case of hero worship toward the tall, buff, monster-hung man who attracted the hottest woman in the crowd and fucked her standing up.  He was further impressed by the man’s confident dismissal of the hot babe, and apparently had been standing so close by that he didn’t hear the line simulcast from Wanda’s big voice.

 

Wanda heard him though, wondered what was so funny and aggressively asked him as much through her avatar.  Eric was flustered by the man’s attention toward him, and had trouble spitting out an answer.  “I…just liked… how you told her off.”

 

“Really!  And yet you have no idea what was going on, do you?”

 

“Er, well…”

 

“You just know that I was having a real good fuck but didn’t get to finish?”

 

“Look I’m sorry, I’ll just go…”

 

I think you will finish for me!”

 

“Uh, what?”

 

Wanda’s avatar threw a punch into the man’s soft mid-section, causing him to double over.  That was perfect as far as Wanda was concerned since it brought his head to within inches of “her” cock.  She grabbed his head and forced herself into his mouth.  Freed from any mind control, though still influenced by the giant body’s pheromones, the people nearby frequently diverted their eyes from Wanda to stare in fascination at the unexpected and aggressive man-on-man action.  Wanda’s “Jason” pumped the man mercilessly aiming for a quick climax.  The other man’s resistance was significantly more noticeable than it would have been with her own body at this size, but this body was strong enough to overcome it and reach her goal.

 

As had been her experience before, an orgasm with a remote body just didn’t have the same euphoric kick to it.  It is as if all the body’s components were just following a written description of what they were supposed to do.  Still, it brought closure to the episode and in a second, she was back in her own body.  That left “Jason” who, from his perspective had been happily fucking this great hot blond.  Now, a second later, he was sweaty, and feeling a post-orgasm malaise with eyes all around in him as he stood with his dick in some ugly guy’s cum-filled mouth.