[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Emily's simple trip to the park was all it took to spark a new wave of unfortunate and newly shrunken victims.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story contains mild to graphically descriptive depictions of death, gore, cruel behavior, and potentially unpleasant subject material for some audiences, as well as some ABDL themes. If you do not enjoy any of these subjects, please read some of the other great works on this site. Thank you, and enjoy.

Info: All victims are shrunk down to sizes ranging between three inches and one inch. The female lead remains the same size throughout the entire story.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3078 Read: 10357
Published: March 22 2021 Updated: March 22 2021

1. Chapter One - A Walk in the Park by ChronicLifetime [Reviews - 0] (1178 words)

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a review and let me know what you think of the rewrite. Your feedback is appreciated.

2. Chapter Two - Unlucky Happenstance by ChronicLifetime [Reviews - 0] (644 words)

3. Chapter Three - Office Space Woes (Part One) by ChronicLifetime [Reviews - 0] (1256 words)