- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. 


Foreword:  This fictional series is a collaboration between Kenny224 and me, it is based on an agreement that is merely based on trust.  The storyline is constructed with an integration of both authors’ fictional characters.


Note to Kenny:  Based on the correspondence on October 6, 2022, I like to take this opportunity to thank you for your statement, which expressed your consent to allow me to edit your work in a way so that I can salvage some of it to write a story that I would prefer.



Request to my readers:  Please keep in mind that much endeavour was applied to writing the imaginary tale, as it is reflected from my everyday life.  I hope that you would appreciate the storyline and the various sensual attributes.  In return, please offer your feedback.  


The hostess, Sarah walked toward Winkie with a welcoming, yet curious expression on her face.


“Good morning, Winkie, I’m confused with your team register, is it true that there is a female tiny in your team?”, Sarah asked curiously.


“Actually yes, Tess is my sister, she is listed as a substitute player.”, Winkie replied graciously.  Seeing Sarah’s perplexed look, Winkie simply opened her handbag and introduced me to Sarah. 


Sarah was overwhelmingly surprised, while she has seen many male tinies in the past, it was the first time she has come upon a female tiny.  At a glance, she estimated that I stood at around 7 cm; she quickly composed herself with a cheery expression.  Despite the appearance, she thought about the cheap male tiny that she was using as an arch insert in her loafer, as it is about the same size.  Meanwhile, Sarah reached out to me with her right pinkie, and I gripped her enormous finger with both hands with sincerity.  From Sarah’s perspective, she is intrigued by my spontaneous response, as a typical male tiny would be terrified.  Given that I was self-assured, she was amazed by my bravery, and it was a strong indication that a female tiny is treated with human rights in my country. 


Sarah curiously asked, “She is merely three inches tall; can she really take part in a game?”.


Winkie started to reply, as I interjected assertively with a squeak, “Of course, I can play in the game, you shouldn’t discriminate against me.”.  Then, Winkie butted in and explained that every member of the team has been treated with the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC), so I should be just about strong enough to play.  Winkie picked up a size 5 volleyball, the standard size for international tournaments, which weighs around 260 – 280 grams and is 65 – 67 cm in diameter.  Then she demonstrated by placing it on top of me, as a held it overhead with my hand palms.


From Sarah’s perspective, it looked as if Winkie has placed the volleyball on a living golf tee.  To me, it was awfully heavy, yet I managed to hold it overhead for two minutes, and then Winkie picked it up effortlessly.  Sarah was impressed but still unconvinced about whether I could play in an actual volleyball match.  She laughed, “I didn’t mean to single you out, good luck in the game, European ladies spike hard!”.


The chitchat was disrupted when the Ladies Supremacy Republic (LSR) team entered the sports hall.  Their team has 11 players on the roster, humorously, our roster has 12.05 players noted on the team sheet.  The “0.05” signified me as a tiny in our team, which is a factual estimate in height comparison.


It was an overwhelming setting when Winkie innocently placed me on the floor.  Each of my teammates looks as if they are around 110 feet tall.  It became more intimidating when the LSR team arrived, as each of them looks as if they are almost 130 feet tall, with a somewhat larger body frame size.  Overall, my East Asian friends have a more petite figure in comparison.  As the ladies walked onto the volleyball court, the hardwood floor covering started to vibrate, and I felt like I was in the centre of a tremor.


“We are walking up to the net to meet the other team.  Just stay on our side of the court.”, Winkie spoke with a loving smile.


It was a difficult task to keep pace with my Asiatic teammates, as each of their walking strides seemed like at least a 45 feet span.  Hence, I had to sprint just to barely keep up with them.  As the two teams walked along the net and shook hands, the eerie noise of the rubber soles squeaking against the hardwood floor was intimidating.  Afterwards, the ladies were standing around the refreshment table and shooting the breeze.


Wearing the black, number 16 jersey is Christine, the middle hitter of the LSR team.  To me, she is a muscular skyscraper, as she decided to walk up to Winkie to shake hands.  Although the floor was sort of shaking as walked toward us, I felt perfectly safe as I was standing close to Winkie’s left foot, seeing that I was being protected by my well-toned, high-rise sister with shapely muscles, without the bulk.  In spite of this, as she walked closer, I can no longer see the entire length of her physique due to her sheer height, albeit I endeavoured to tilt my head upward.


Regardless of the limited view, I started to marvel at Christine’s statuesque calves.  Her Northern European origin defined her beautiful, blonde skin tone.  Unexpectedly, a few cracking sounds disrupted my attention.  I looked around and listened attentively to find out where the distressing sounds were coming from, eventually, I discovered that the sounds were emanating from Christine’s gigantic sneakers.  I panicked and climbed onto Winkie’s shoe and started screaming (just a modest squeak to Winkie’s ears) to get her attention.


Winkie crouched down and gently lay her left palm in front of me, cueing me to climb on.  Once I was settled, she gradually lifted me to her eye level.  On the way up, it was like riding on an express elevator and I got to view Christine’s attractive, Northern European figure.  But then, my mind was still alarmed by the mysterious snaps.  


“What’s the matter?  Did I step on you?”, Winkie asked worryingly


“I’m fine.  But I heard loud snaps coming from her shoes!”, I alarmingly screamed while pointing at Christine.


Christine was listening to our conversation, but instead of explaining, she extended her right palm next to Winkie’s palm and invited me to move on to hers.  Once I have settled on her palm, she lifted me slightly higher to her eye level. 


“It is a pleasure to meet you, Tess.  I’ve not ever seen a female tiny.  Excuse my inquisitiveness, being a doctor.  I heard that your body is enhanced by Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC); what does it do?”, Christine asked curiously with a gracious smile.  


“The NIC does wonders.  It boosts my strength and stamina, while it improves my healing ability.”, I replied politely.  “By the way, I heard snaps from the inside of your shoes.  What’s happening?”, I asked nosily.


“It's nothing to worry about.”, Christine replied while she lowered me to the floor.  Afterward, she subtly uttered to Winkie, “I didn’t want to frighten your sister, as I am using two male tinies as shoe inserts, I placed one under each ball of my feet.”. 


As Winkie’s eyes widened in disbelief, her mouth split open wide, uncertain whether to breathe or scream.  “Ouch!  Are they still alive?”.


Christine just shrugged her shoulders and said, “Not likely”.  Meanwhile, she looked down and started to talk to me with a warm smile, “No worries about the strange sounds, it is just a matter of breaking in the shoe inserts.  Better yet, let me break it in with a volleyball spike.”.


Christine asked one of her teammates to set the ball, and she did a three-step spike approach.  From my perspective, it was a frightening display of her skill and strength!  When she spiked the ball, the sound was deafening.  Then again, she landed perfectly with a decelerative landing, as there was an active stopping motion applied by her well-proportioned muscles and joints.


Afterwards, Christine walked up to me and intentionally placed her sneakers in front of me, so close that I could smell the whiff of the rubber soles.  Winkie swiftly walked over in front of Christine, preventing her from stepping any closer to me.  Then, I dashed behind Winkie’s shoes.


Christine took a step back and smiled, “No worries, I just wanted to show Tess that the strange sounds have faded.  Come take a look, Tess.  My shoes won’t bite.”.


Winkie butted in for a laugh, “You’ve pretty large feet, what size do you wear?”.


“US size 11.  They’re rather big, aren’t they?”, Christine replied casually.


“Please don’t mind me, I am merely curious considering that I just wear a US size 7.5, as I am 5ft 6in tall”, Winkie explained modestly.  “Seeing you have a pair of much larger feet than mine, I would imagine that the inserts are well broken in now!”, both ladies started laughing, while I was oblivious to the humorous anecdote.


“You are gorgeously petite.”, Christine complimented with a lovely smile.  “Which position do you play?”, Christine asked while checking out the competition.


“I’m an Outside Hitter.”, Winkie replied confidently, seeing that Christine was starting to gauge her.  “Let me show you.  Would you set the ball for me?”, Winkie asked politely.


Next, Winkie did a three-step spike approach, while making the most of her Nano Intelligent Cells.  She spiked the ball powerfully with all her superhuman might.  Her vertical jump height was about 40 inches or 3 feet 4 inches with a spike of nearly 90 mph!  To me, the rapid series of deafening booms was like being in the mid of a fierce tempest.  Meanwhile, every member of the LSR team was overwhelmed, as they stood frozen.  Eventually, one of them said, “Oh my gosh, I've never seen anything like it!  We are dealing with a team of super ladies!”.