- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Disclaimer: This chapter contains scatological creative writing. This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories or contents causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.

 


Background

The administrative centre has announced that it has installed squat eco-toilets for all the personnel. Several studies have found that the anorectal angle had greater widening in the squatting position, so the users should have less abdominal straining while squatting. Therefore, it is in fact, squat toilets are better for health. Since the office is part of a conglomerate with many foreigners, so squatting is favoured by most of the personnel.


Unlike a Western toilet, a squat toilet is installed at the floor level. For all the residential apartments, the administrative centre has purchased brand-new waterless, odourless, eco-toilets. They are designed like empty basins, in which, the bodily waste will be temporarily set, while a discreet fan will draw out the odour. Each squat eco-toilet is specially designed to be environmentally friendly, when the detachable, non-stick coated, tempered-glass basin is filled, it can be detached and the fecal matter can be poured onto a lawn or garden as manure. This way, it uses significantly less water because they don’t retain any water in the toilet bowls and the bodily waste will be recycled as fertilizer.

The Story

It is a rainy Saturday morning; Laura woke up and visited the squat eco-toilet. After around ten minutes, she came into the living room in a cheerless mood. Meanwhile, Jessica said good morning to us and went into the bathroom, around ten minutes later, she came out to the living room with a smile.

“Have you tried the new squat eco-toilet? It is so much better when you need to poo!”, Jessica said cheerfully.

“Well, it didn’t work well for me, I am still constipated. The Nano Intelligent Cells don’t have any prevention towards constipation.”, Laura explained cheerlessly. While she went to the bathroom cabinet to look for a suppository, but there is none.

I squalled and waved to Laura, “Use me as a suppository!”.

“I beg your pardon?”, Laura exclaimed unbelievably.

“Believe me, this doesn’t surprise me at all! I imagine that it would be reciprocally beneficial, as she is very peculiar, so she might enjoy being a suppository!” Jessica explained rather coolly.

Laura picked me up with her supple thumb and index finger and started to instruct me on what to do.  Meanwhile, Jessica was impressed by the efficiency, built-in, ventilator, as the bathroom remains odourless from her fresh feces.

“Thanks for doing this nauseating task. If you can soften the front part of the fecal matter, this should reduce the abdominal strain, I should be able to have an easier bowel movement. I will have to push you in rather deeply to be sure you can reach my feces. Anyway, I will lubricate you with some olive oil.”, Laura explained appreciatively.

Laura gently and thoroughly coated me with olive oil. Then, she sat on the daybed and spread her legs and revealed her vaginal opening, but as she brought me closer, she was steering me lower into her anus instead. She started to insert me head first, while she was trying to be gentle, she had to grip rather tightly and slowly but surely increase the shove into her anus. She moved her pinch to my thighs when my upper torso has passed the anal sphincter. Laura was unintentionally squeezing my arms against my waist, as I was inserted in the anal canal, I found that I couldn’t move my arms above my head at all. But there was no way that I could have communicated with Laura.

Subsequently, I heard Laura speaking, “So far, so good. I am going to push you into my rectum now. The air will be very foul, but the Nano Intelligent Cells will help you adapt to it. Thanks again!”. Afterwards, Laura used her middle finger and started to push on Theresa’s feet, until her metacarpophalangeal joint (the first knuckle at the junction between her hand and her finger) has reached near the anal sphincter, then, she withdrew her finger.

In the meantime, Laura settled on the sofa, as Jessica sat next to her and kissed her on the cheek.

“So, is Theresa all settled in?”, Jessica smiled naughtily, as she gave Laura a large glass of apple juice.

“Thanks, dear, the apple juice will help as well. Anyway, I can’t imagine how Theresa can enjoy being placed in this disgusting predicament!”, Laura replied doubtfully.

“Well, I love Theresa dearly, but I have accepted her eccentricity a long while ago. Trust me, she is most likely having a feast!”, Jessica explained sarcastically.

“Really? As long as I can dump it, I am happy!”, Laura replied humorously.

Note: Foresightedly, poo is mostly made up of water (more or less 75%). The remaining 25% of feces consists of solids, which are mainly organic (relating to living matter) materials. At a rough guess, 40% of the solids are organic material is teeming with microbes, mostly bacteria, such as Prevotella and Ruminococcaceae. This structure is also known as colon microbiota composition. Yet the rest of the solids are of undigested plant matter, protein, undigested fats, and undigested nutritional fibre.

Back to my predicament

Laura’s final push caused me to smash face first in the massive hot, putrid stool. It felt very lumpy, like a giant sausage, as a large gulp of it was forced into my mouth! The taste is distinctively bland, yet somewhat bitter. The piece that I got was quite chewy, similar to a piece of overcooked meat, as my face was fully stuck in the feces, I had to swallow it.

The air has a rather stale nauseating smell, but it was adaptable. The main problem is that I couldn’t raise my arm frontward because her rectum/rectal cavity is rather packed, so I couldn’t unstiffen the stool. The only possibility is to deliberately mash my face against it. However, it is an inefficient, laborious method. After a short time, I was very hungry, while the Nano Intelligent Cells needs nourishment. I resolved to eat Laura’s feces!

I took another large bite and I got a mouthful of tomato skin with some sesame. It was much better than the previous chewy piece. As I continued to eat, it became quite flavourless but the texture was very delectable. The main drawback is that there were a lot of chewier pieces of undigested meat than undigested vegetables. Even so, I was hungry, so I kept on eating.

Meanwhile, the stool is softening at a snail's pace. Eventually, sufficient pressure began to build up within the bloated rectal cavity. Laura decided to visit the squat eco-toilet for a second time.

I heard a loud rumbling sound and felt air escaping from the rectum, as I felt the massive fecal matter moving towards the outside. Subsequently, cool air reached my legs as my lower torso was pushed past the anal sphincter and I got stuck there. Then, another loud rumbling sound occurred and I was pushed outward.

I was anticipating a rather hard landing onto the ceramic basin, unexpectedly, I ended up landing on another massive log of cooled feces, with a shallow pool of urine. Interestingly, the other cooled log was much smoother and softer, yet resembled a spiral snake shape. As the rest of Laura’s log gradually landed on top of me, sandwiching me between it and the cooled feces that was already in the basin. As Laura continued to grunt from above, she pushed another huge log of feces out and landed on top of the pile as well.

As Laura wiped her anus with soft toilet papers, Laura exclaimed, “I feel so relieved!”. She stood up and looked in the huge pile of feces. It took a short while before she finally realized that I am being trapped underneath both of her huge logs while being sandwiched on top of someone else’s log as well.

While I was shouting to Laura to find out who has defecated before her, but as I am merely 7 cm tall, my voice is inaudible when Laura is standing. But Laura refused to bend down near the squat eco-toilet, as the odour will then be too potent, despite the automatic ventilation. However, Laura guessed what I was shouting about.

“It is Jessica’s poo that you are laying on, so it is not from a stranger. Anyway, let me put on a pair of rubber gloves and I will get you out of this mess.”, Laura said while apologizing.

Then, Laura saw me shaking my head and shouting, so she half-heartedly bent down while holding her nose to listen to me. So, I explained that I was still eating!

Laura stood up and softly replied, “Whatever floats your boat! Bon Appetit!”. As Laura washed her hands and walked out of the bathroom.

P.S. - Part 2 will be written in an upcoming chapter.