- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Author’s addendum: This chapter is about Laura’s tempestuous jealousy towards Theresa, as her derogatory tactic became much more spiteful.
After the delightful lunch, Samantha went back to her office and Jessica went to her new lodging to see if there are any last-minutes needs. While Laura and I have to continue with the experiment. As we were still at the cafeteria, we started to discuss the approach to the experiments.

“So, according to your file, I read that Jessica often practices Ashiatsu on you, meaning “foot” (ashi) “pressure” (atsu), which is a traditional, Asian deep-tissue massage. I am well-informed about this technique. More to the point, since you have a squash obsession, I suppose that would be a good test on the healing effects of Longevity.”, Laura suggested genuinely.

“That’s one of our favorite rituals, but I am not sure about it, especially with my new minuscule size.”, I replied apprehensively.

“No worries, Longevity will start healing right away, yet since it doesn’t have any pain reduction element, you will feel all the weight as well. Isn’t that what a squash obsession is about?”, Laura explained wholeheartedly with a warm smile.

Being a workaholic to a certain extent, I wanted to continue to be put to the test.

“Laura, let’s keep on experimenting! Please give me an Ashiatsu deep-tissue massage?”, I asked zealously. Laura just smiled and picked me up with just two fingers, with her thumb on my abdomen and index finger on my back, and turned me upside-down while she apologetically said, “I got to do this before you go in my shoe. I don’t want you to throw up in there.”.

Suddenly, Laura clutched on my stomach, abruptly forced me to puke ceaselessly on a paper condimental cup. Then, she flipped me upright, clutched on my lower abdomen, and forced out all my feces as well. It was just like squeezing out the toothpaste from its tube. “All ready, over and done with.”, Laura said condescendingly.

Laura was wearing a pair of low-cut sneakers with a comfortable, breathable design. Drawing creativeness from tennis shoes, the sneakers are been made from supple, easy-to-match white soft leather.

Since Laura’s shoes size is a relatively petite size 7 (37), as she was fitting me into the anterior of her sneaker width-wise, even as I am just 7 cm (2.8 inches) tall, I barely fitted from side to side, so I subtlety bent my knees. Based on the way she put me, her thumb toe will be on top of my face, while her index toe, middle toe, fore toe, and pinkie toe will cover the rest of my figure.

I felt a stable descending sensation until I felt a light impact on the floor. I saw Laura towering from above with a warm smile, as her supple foot, dressed in a pair of ankle socks, swiftly descended into her white soft leather sneaker. Darkness occurred without warning. Then, the interior is utterly exposed to a rather humid, minty aroma. I am clueless on what to expect, as I’ve never smelt Laura’s gorgeous foot while I was actually in her shoe.

The pleasure was almost immediately interrupted with hefty pressure, as Laura began to squinch her feminine toes, but to me, it was like 5 supple dozer appendages bearing down on me. I supposed that I might be able to endure the weight, assuming that it won’t get much heavier!

Upon putting on her sneakers, Laura knew that she no longer has to act as if she is caring, so she was giggling. While she was still sitting, she rested her feet in an even way, focusing on clenching her toes to forcibly put Theresa in an ideal position to ensure a comfy feel for her foot. Meanwhile, she continued to sip on her coffee. Eventually, she got up and went to the powder room before walking back to the health center.

For a while, Laura’s toes were clenching continually, maneuvering me in various painful, unnatural positions. I was getting carpet burn on my whole body from the relentless rubbing against Laura’s sock. My breasts were being chafed somewhere between her index toe and middle toe. All of a sudden, the weight increased excruciatingly with innumerable cracking and snapping sounds. Fortunately, the Nano Intelligent Cells of the Longevity started to work and kept me conscious. I wanted to squeak, but couldn’t, as my lungs were being severely squashed. I felt a cycle of upward and downward movements as Laura began walking. While the pressure will be drastically lessened during each lift, but upon the downward impact on the floor, the pressure will be increased immensely again. Consequently, my body would be cracking and snapping upon each downward impact. It was an unceasing process.

The damage continued to worsen upon each step, as my body was being forcibly flattened to be adopted to the contour of Laura’s foot. Before long, the immeasurable pain caused me to start convulsing, which drastically increased the rubbing against Laura’s sock during each rise, then, forcibly held in place upon impact on the floor. The most terrible part is the unimaginable pressure on my breasts, as they’re indeed being flattened! Then, the pressure was considerably lessened, as I was just resting underneath her toes in tears while convulsing ceaselessly.

As Laura began to walk to the powder room, she welcomed the extra support in her sneaker, as she could feel Theresa under the curvatures of each of her toes. She sat on the toilet and relieved her urinary bladder, while she routinely changed her pantiliner. She could feel some minor movement under her foot, as she was tittering. She washed her hands, checked her makeup, and started to stroll to the health center. As she was walking, she decided to take a detour to Samantha’s office.

The easing was just momentary, as I was under the same predicament as Laura began to walk again! The situation worsened while I knew that Laura was walking, but I am clueless about the distance and duration of her walk. My breasts were being severely chafed and squashed, while the rest of my body is being severely compressed as well. The helpless feeling is constant, as my womanhood is being impaired.

“Hi Laura, come in and have a seat. What would you like to talk about?”, Samantha smiled.

“I need to know about the indemnity, which Theresa has signed. To fully test the Longevity, I need to know if I can go all-out on experimenting on the test subject.”, Laura asked seriously.

Samantha closed the door and replied, “Just between you and me, Theresa has fully indemnified the corporation, in case of any severe bodily damage as well as being killed as luck would have it. Besides, she has listed Jessica as her sole beneficiary, which is a sum of two million dollars.”.

“Anyway, I figure that I need to know the details. I will send the results to you soon. See you later.”, Laura left Samantha’s office and went back to the health center.

After what seems to be a long time, the pressure eased once again. By this time, I was completely disorientated, besides, even if Laura was just sitting, there was still much weight being applied. For instance, my body was still convulsing, yet I was being firmly held in place. While the air must be awfully musty, stale, and humid, but it is the humidity that is wearying, as I simply couldn’t smell the odor because Laura’s thumb toe has completely mashed my face. My jaw bone has been fractured and the nose has been squashed into the nasal cavity. Basically, if it wasn’t because of the Longevity, I would have departed already. The temperature is around 98°F, in essence, it is like a steam room. Consequently, I became very thirsty, so I started to lick off the sweat from Laura’s ankle sock to no avail, as much of the perspiration was absorbed by the moisture-wicking fabric.

As Laura reached the stairways to the health center, she steadily stomped up the stairs. At last, she arrived at the health center, walked into her office, and removed her sneakers. She eagerly pulled Theresa out from her sneaker and saw all bloody and squashed. She casually tossed her on the clinical table and proceeded to make a cup of hot herbal drink for herself, as she picked up the phone.

“Hi Jessica, I need to keep Theresa for an overnight observation, so don’t wait up for her tonight.”, Laura said in an assuring manner.

Laura locked up the health center and went back to her lodging. She made a nice dinner for herself, took a shower, and went to bed. To her surprise, when she opened the health center the next morning, she found Theresa fully awaked. Even though the Nano Intelligent Cells of the Longevity has worked like a dream, the numerous fractures didn’t heal correctly, so all these fractures will need to be readjusted. Plus, there was another major problem! Actually, both of Theresa’s breasts were literally worn down. While the Nano Intelligent Cells repaired the external tissue and reproduced all of the skin flawlessly, Laura recognized the result was like a nipple-sparing mastectomy as parts of her breast tissue were gone. Basically, her cup size was reduced from C to A, a significant reduction!
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.