- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Author’s addendum: I am hoping to offer a feminine standpoint in my works of fiction. Please understand that a lesbian relationship is about the deep connection on every level, from communicating and discussing problems to various unimaginable romantic pursuits. No-one appreciates another woman’s bodies better than a woman herself. Having said that, please note that my writing method is from a perspective of lesbian-feminism. Since there are various types of lesbian relationships, I would like to highlight that my partner and I are in a femme/femme relationship. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy my creative writing.
q95;
I sincerely hope to offer a feminine standpoint in my works of fiction. Please review, as I am a novice. I would like to get your feedback and suggestions.

With much appreciation, Theresa Yuen.

 

Preface – Please understand that a genuine, lesbian relationship is about trust, it isn’t the same as a heterosexual relationship, so I sincerely hope that you will enjoy this chapter. This chapter is about the follies that Jessica and I had to face to maintain our rituals. Over the years, we’ve established meaningful rituals that are important to our happy and healthy relationship, such as taking long strolls. Meanwhile, Laura is inadvertently bonding to the relationship, as she and Jessica are very fond of each other, because of their common intellectual interests. Moreover, I am in the care of Laura, so we are very fond of each other as well. Since Laura is a lesbian as well, things are becoming more entangled.


Laura and Jessica are pondering on what to do about arranging some clothes for me, especially when I am just 7 cm (2.8 inches) tall these days. Meanwhile, Laura set up a mango-scented hot bath for me in a ceramic cereal bowl. It was so soothing as I soaked my thighs, especially after the affectionate affliction by Jessica. After my bath, I am amazed that my extremely bruised left thigh is completely healed. While Longevity is truly a miracle prescription, the most unpleasant drawbacks are that it doesn’t do anything for pain reduction and physical sturdiness.

Soon after the soothing bath, the breeze from the air-conditioning system blew on my teeny figure, as I got really cold. I learnt that because my minuscule frame simply doesn’t have enough mass to maintain heat efficiently. I jogged to the reception of the health centre, as Laura and Jessica were relaxing on the sofa.

“My apologies, I’ve completely overlooked the needs at your minuscule size. I got some cloth bandage for you to dress in for now.”, Laura apologized. “So, I’ve to dress in a bandage from now on?”, I squeaked as I quickly put on the vast cloth to get warm. “Sorry.”, Laura apologized once again.

“Anyway, we got some kill-time before meeting Samantha for lunch at the cafeteria, so we are going to take a stroll around the estate, come on, let me carry you.”, Jessica spoke cheerfully.

“That’s a good idea! But I would rather walk with you, instead of being held.”, I replied as taking a loving stroll has always been a ritual between Jessica and me.

“All right, it will be a one-mile walk, can you handle it? Meanwhile, we still need to get you to the main lobby, as you won’t be able to get down the stairways.”, Laura explained warmly, as she proceeded to hold me in her hand.

Laura set me on the cemented walkway and we started the stroll. As Laura and Jessica started walking, I became aware of my handicap, as the superior strides of the ladies are just much longer comparing to mine. Farsightedly, I’ve strapped up my feet in the cloth bandage, so I can run as normal. While they were strolling at a leisure pace, I had to run, nearly sprinting just to keep pace with them. Besides, their thumping footsteps are obscuring me from their conversation.

“I wonder how long she can keep up with us.”, Laura giggled.

“She will certainly do her best, that’s my Theresa!”, Jessica giggled as well.

“You look beautiful in your outfit, black stretch-cotton twill ankle pants contrasting a white cotton dress shirt, that’s tasteful.”, Laura praised with an affectionate smile.

“Thanks, you’re lovely as well”, Jessica blushed.

“I can't wait to show you the beautiful vegetable garden! Let’s get there to pick something to make a salad for lunch.”, Laura thrillingly spoke, as she quickened her pace to a brisk walk.

As I was already nearly sprinting just to keep pace, unexpectedly, the two ladies started brisk walking. Even though I started an all-out sprint, their pace was too fast for me to keep up. So, I was left in the dust eventually.

Taking a subtle glance, Laura saw that Theresa has lagged behind, so she slowed to a stroll and smiled warmly at Jessica.

“Theresa is lagging behind, let’s slow down.”, Laura said, pretending to be caring and she continued with the dialogue. “Just curious, have you thought about your relationship with Theresa? I meant that it will be difficult for you to maintain many of the rituals with her. Seeing that she can’t even keep up with us in a stroll.”, Laura commented sympathetically.

Jessica was contemplating when Laura slowly reached out and held her hand. They blushed at each other and kissed.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.