- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note to Kenny:  Based on the correspondence on October 6, 2022, I like to take this opportunity to thank you for your statement, which expressed your consent to allow me to edit your work in a way so that I can salvage some of it to write a story that I would prefer.

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.

 

Foreword:  This fictional series is a collaboration between Kenny224 and me, it is based on an agreement that is merely based on trust.  The storyline is constructed with an integration of both authors’ fictional characters.

 

Introduction to this bonus chapter:  A co-author, Kenny has asked me to provide further input on what that would be like from my perspective if I found his main fictional tiny character on the ground.  So, I chatted about it with my friends and received some humorous feedback and created this chapter.  As an alternative, my mischievous sister requested to be the fictional character in this chapter. 

 

Winkie is pleased to lead the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) enhanced volleyball team to the region of the LSR (Ladies Supremacy Republic), where men are supposed to be subservient.  President Trent invited the team to participate in a cultural exchange program, and she prepared a series of friendly tournaments.  So, we will be playing against the top-notch players of the LSR.  In reality, President Trent is very interested in acquiring the NIC technology.

 

As the team of fine-looking, East Asian ladies landed at the LSR International Airport, going through the immigration with Tess was difficult, as the immigration officer had never seen a minuscule lady.  After a thorough examination, she approved entry and told Winkie to look after Tess, as most of the ladies would easily assume that she is an escaping minuscule man and would brutalize her.  On the other hand, Winkie was intrigued that there isn’t any man in sight.

 

At the arrival hall, Sarah, a blond lady in her late 20s greeted the team with a warm smile.  Winkie was glad that Sarah is within the same age, so there would be more common interests.  She glanced at Sarah’s physique and saw that she is a bit curvier than her, plus, her darling rounded cheeks complement her physique seamlessly.  Ethnically, Sarah’s skin tone is contrasting with Winkie’s Asiatic, medium “olive” complexion.  In its place, Sarah has a beautiful light skin texture, historically derive from northern European background.  Also, Sarah’s beautiful dark blue eyes truly enhance her European ethnicity.  Though Sarah is somewhat taller than her, this attribute concerned Winkie, as she started to wonder if the LSR volleyball players would have an elevated advantage against her team. 

 

The Asiatic ladies were quite jet-lagged, so everyone was raring to check in to the luxurious inn, which President Trent’s office has arranged.  Each of the ladies got her own suite, so Winkie was pleased to see the posh queen-size mattress.  She was too tired to view the luxurious surroundings, so she gently took hold of Tess (me) and placed me on the limestone flooring of the well-appointed shower.  She adjusted the water temperature to her liking and allow the warm water to cascade on her athletic, yet feminine body.  Then, the water will fall on me as well.  While it is awkward and somewhat contemptuous to be showing with my sister’s bathwater, yet, I was greeted by the scent of roses from the expensive shampoo.

 

As we showered together, I tilted my head upward and saw a two-day growth of prickly stubble on her legs, even so, Winkie was too sleepy to bother with it.  After a brisk shower, she turned off the tap and towelled me as well.  She briefly blow-dried her shoulder-length, black hair, and we hit the sack.  Before long, we were both in a deep slumber.

 

During the wee hours, Winkie unconsciously turned to her side and her left wrist settled on top of me.  The sudden weight woke me from slumber, as I felt the silky pillar resting on top of me.  I made every effort to lift her gigantic wrist, but it was hopeless, as I would have to gather enough strength to lift her whole forearm.  Fortunately, the down soft pillow was very sumptuous and provided much cushioning.  Then, the powerful, yet tranquil throbbing became apparent, as I realized that it was caused by Winkie’s pulse.  It was like counting sheep, as her strong pulsation put me back to sleep.

 

The melodic sound gently woke me, while Winkie’s giant arm was raised and landed on the alarm clock.  While Winkie is still half-asleep, she took hold of me in her hand and took me to the bathroom.  She gently placed me on the limestone floor near the toilet and put down a thick pile of toilet paper in front of me.  It is a routine because it would be risky for me to use any standard toilet, as I could fall from the seat and into the toilet, which would be like diving in a swimming pool.  Anyway, I climbed onto the toilet paper and started to do my business.  Meanwhile, Winkie released an extensive fart while trying to be subtle, but it was quite obtrusive, followed by a series of plopping sounds.  Then, a loud weeing sound occurred. 

 

After we are both done with our business, Winkie carefully picked up the slightly soiled toilet paper from the floor and wrapped it with another stretch of toilet paper, and tossed it in the wastebasket.  Suddenly, I spotted a minuscule guy hiding behind the wastebasket, and I screamed instinctively.  Next, Winkie angrily picked him up by his ankles with her thumb and index finger and swiftly lifted him to her eye level. 

 

“ARE YOU A PEEPING TOM!”, Winkie shouted furiously. 

 

The shout was extremely deafening, which perforated the minuscule guy’s eardrums.  Likewise, my ears were ringing to some extent, and I was standing on the floor, on the other side of the bathroom.  So, I would hate to be the minuscule guy that was just a few inches away from Winkie’s lips.   In any case, he was screaming something, but Winkie wasn't having any of it.

 

Angrily, Winkie tighten her pinch on the pervert’s teeny legs and crushed his ankles thoroughly.  Then, she uncaringly dropped him in the foul toilet, while on top of the spiral log of feces.  It was a pitiful scenario, as the yellowish water started to further saturate the whiffy feces.  The tiny pervert was being steadily wedged in the excrement, as his ankles were already well crushed, it was a perilous situation.  While he would still struggle desperately, he would eventually either drown in the filthy water or be immersed deep in Winkie’s feces.  The only good news is that the gigantic log of feces should offer some warmth until the yellowish water has soaked it completely.  


Meanwhile, Winkie gently picked me up and let me have a look while the pervert was struggling frantically.  While I was grossed out, Winkie was laughing unsympathetically, as she closed the lid of the toilet.  Then, she continued to have a bath and shaved her gorgeous legs.  After some time, she put a “Don’t Flush” sign above the toilet. 

 

Winkie got dressed for the welcome gathering that Sarah has prepared for the Asian ladies at the indoor volleyball court.    She placed me in her handbag, as we were leaving the luxurious suite, she put the privacy sign on the door, so the minuscule pervert would have plenty of time alone, literally in deep doo-doo!