- Text Size +


Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.

 

Foreword:  This fictional series is a collaboration between Kenny224 and me, it is based on an agreement that is merely based on trust.  The storyline is constructed with an integration of both authors’ fictional characters, also, it would be unconventional, as we would do something more akin to a "role play" situation.  In which, I would be the tiny, while Kenny224 would play the role of the giantess.  Therefore, please understand that both authors will be writing at a leisurely pace, so the various chapters will be put out impulsively.

 

Sarah’s Mercilessness - by Kenny224 and Theresa Yuen

 

The late middle-aged Sarah woke up from her nap, still wearing the bathrobe that Winkie had given her. The studio was mostly empty except for what she had brought with her, the Stair Master on one end of the room brand new. And like old habits, she prepared for her morning workout, slipping into a tight silver sleeveless athletic shirt and a pair of tight black leggings, before slipping on a sweater and putting on sweat pants as well. Her old Uggs were by the door, and she walked over to them, leaning down to grab them. She had received comments from her friends and daughter before about this habit, why not just wear sneakers? Aren't they hot when you work out? But that was the point – she wore a sweater and sweat pants and Uggs because she wanted to sweat, the heat an excellent factor in causing her to lose extra water weight, a constant struggle for her in her middle age to keep her slight figure as her metabolism slowed down.


In the dim light of the early morning, she quickly grabbed both of her Ugg boots with her hands, squeezing the opening shut as she carried them over to her couch. She dropped them down the floor, the things haphazardly bouncing against the ground, but remaining upright. She didn't look down at her boots as she did it, her hands naturally grabbing the first boot before she roughly pulled it on, stomping down to make sure her foot was snug. She did the same with her second left-footed ugg, not noticing as something bounced around inside as she pulled it over her foot. As her foot slid inside, she felt something rolling against the bottom of her foot amongst the fluff, but her tired, early morning mind didn't make much of it, just assuming it was loose fuzz or dirt that had rolled into a ball. As her foot settled in, she could feel it distinctly under the ball of her foot, finally drawing her attention.
Every day she worked a half-hour session, a sort of interval training in which she would switch between light and heavy resistance, each slowly rising in intensity until about the halfway point before it climaxed and slowly diminished back down.
That's new She thought to herself, frowning. Guess these things are finally getting too old – I'll have to get a new pair soon.
Still, she wanted to be upfront with Winkie, so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings or hard feelings.
She bit her lip, sitting down on the couch and swinging her left foot over her right leg, allowing a bit of room below her foot as she picked her toes up into the roof, causing the smashed insole to slap into her own calloused heel before she relaxed it. She could just barely feel dampness beneath her heel, each time she slapped the insole against her foot the warm wetness seemed to splash along the bottom, but the insole otherwise smashed flat, like mushy wet fuzz.

 

Ugh – what is that? She thought to herself, shaking her foot slightly so whatever it was bounced around on the inside between her foot and the fuzzy insole, before tilting her foot backward so that it slid beneath her heel.

 

She pulled her Ugg on tight, feeling whatever it was as a bump buried into the fluff below her rough heel before she stood up. Not even thinking she stamped down hard, feeling the thing compress beneath her heel, before grinding her heel against the ground. Her heel was hard and calloused, and she couldn't feel the thing distinctly as she ground it into the fluff, only noticing as the uneven bump slowly disappeared into the fluff below it, barely feeling a few cracks and snaps that were completely inaudible from underneath her sole as she stomped and ground the thing underneath her heel. She stared down and her Uggs, the comfy old things already warm against her feet, as she flexed her toes and leaned back and forth, no longer feeling anything but the old comfort of her worn-in old Uggs.

 

Ah – much better. She thought, before walking over to her stair master to start her morning routine.


 

And with her hoodie and sweatpants, she was sweating within minutes, a dark stain forming along her neck and armpits, the feeling of sweat rolling down her legs before being absorbed into the fuzz of her Uggs. Each time she stepped she would push heavily against her feet, the Uggs fuzz quickly mashed and trampled until things felt almost smooth underneath her foot, the wet feeling of sweat oozing with each step she took until she no longer noticed it. Around the halfway point she was already exhausted, forcing herself to continue, her concern with her own figure more important than the short-term pain she was experiencing.

 

But eventually, the session ended, and she hopped off the stair master with some satisfaction, taking off her sweater and sweatpants and grabbing a towel to wipe the excess sweat from her skin. She could just barely hear an audible squelch with each step of her Ugg, the feeling of wet fuzz underneath her foot and between her toes something she no longer noticed. Her left foot's heel felt slightly lighter than the right, she did notice, almost like the insole heel on her right Ugg had less cushion than the other.

 

But for now, she walked over to the kitchen, putting on a cup of coffee before grabbing her phone.

 

There was a message. It was from Winkie.

 

“Hey” it read. “Hope you're settling in alright. When you have a chance, can you begin your work with Tess?” It read.

 

Tess? Sarah thought to herself, her memories flooding back to her. She had almost forgotten she was here on a contract, somehow lucky enough to get an easy gig like this, getting paid to try out some new tech, which for her, just meant a free insert for her to use.

 

Oh, yea... She thought to herself. Tess was the name of the tiny girl who had volunteered as her test subject. She wasn't sure how she felt about it. She was only used to using men as inserts, and, supposedly, this female tiny still had rights. It left her feeling weird, and she wondered how she would be able to do a proper test if she was actually concerned with the tiny girl’s well-being. Still, she had been insured in the contract that the tiny subject would be fine (at least long term) and that she wouldn't need to worry about it – besides, she was cleared of any wrongdoing if anything bad should happen, as the tiny waived its rights when it volunteered.


 

She started writing a message back.

 

“Hey, Winkie. Yep, was about to begin.” She paused thinking before she wrote. “Look, I want to be as objective with my evaluation as possible, and you know my background, so I want to be clear with you and how you can help me do my job.”


 

“I'd prefer if we no longer refer to volunteer as 'Tess'. In fact, I'd rather not refer to it as a person at all. It will be much easier for me to do my job if we just call it, well, an 'it'... If that's ok?”.

 

She pressed send, watching her screen as she saw Winkie already writing a response.

 

The message quickly came after.

 

“Good idea.” Winkie wrote. “That works for me. I'll refer to it as 'the product' just so there isn't any confusion.” She posted, followed by a smiley face.

 

“Great!” Sarah wrote in response. “The product works for me too! Thanks for understanding!” She said, sending a smiley face back.

 

Winkie was already writing a message.

 

“Well, you have all the materials you need.” She wrote. “I know you have some personal tests you want to bring into this, your experience being one of the main reasons we wanted to contract with you, as we want as accurate a picture as possible of how the product will work and its limitations, so someone with actual real-world experience should be able to give a better picture of how the product will work long term that we might not think of in an academic setting.” The message said, but the bubbles continued to move indicating another message was still being written.

 

“But still...” Winkie continued. “We have some standard tests we'll need you to give, so don't forget about them, but you can take them at your own pace. Remember, you'll have the product for a month, and although we'll have a closing session, you'll have to complete these regular tests in that time, although it shouldn't be a problem.” the message was sent.

 

“Got it!” Sarah wrote in response, feeling the wet warm fuzz slapping against her left foot as she bobbed her foot over her knee.

 

Sarah picked her eyes up, looking towards the place she had last seen “the product”.

 

Where is that bug? She thought to herself before her phone buzzed again.

 

She looked down and saw another message from Winkie.

“Oh, and don't forget those joint tests you'll have to perform with me. We'll probably need just a day or two for that. Don't worry, it's not super serious, we'll be able to have some fun with it too. In any case, I know sometimes it's hard to keep track of “the product” when they are so small like this, so there is an onboard tracker you can use with your phone to identify where it is at all times, in case you lose it.”

 

As Sarah read the message, she remembered having read this before in the contract.

 

Damn, nice! That's such a convenient feature. God knows how many inserts I've lost before, this would have been super helpful!

She switched to the app on her phone, the thing slowly loading.

 

Find a tiny – Beta. The thing read.

 

Even If all else fails... Sarah thought … that in of itself will sell, I think.

 

The app loaded. It provided two features. One was a satellite view, the other allowed you to point your phone and would give a “hot/cold” detection mode which would indicate to the user as the phone got closer to the tiny in question. The satellite view showed the phone and tiny overlapping, which wasn't any help.

 

Huh, I guess the satellite isn't really for precise tracking – better switch to detection mode.

 

As she did, the thing instantly buzzed, the thing indicating that the tiny in question was only feet away.

 

Weird she thought. Sweeping the phone from right to left, the thing buzzing louder as it got closer to her left foots Ugg, before fading as it moved away.

 

Hmmm? She thought, bringing her phone closer to the Ugg, the thing buzzing louder and louder.

 

As she brought her phone right next to her Ugg, the thing went off like a claxon.

 

Sarah smiled.

 

I guess the thing was more eager than I would have thought. She thought, reaching down to remove her Ugg from her sweaty foot.

 

Well, time to tell this bug how this is going to go... She thought, excited for her first day on the job. She was ready, and excited, to break her in.

 

*****

 

The suede top of Sarah’s worn UGG classic short boot is very comfortable to have a lie-down, hence, I was sound asleep.  I dreamed of the cleanliness and elegance of Jessica’s shoe collection.  I fancied being sandwiched between an assortment of soft memory foam insoles and Jessica’s smooth/supple toe arches.  I was truly in dreamland.

 

Abruptly, I was dragged from paradise, as I sensed a sudden plunge into a grimy carpeted futon that was covered in dust.  The motion was quick and jerky, like being on a rollercoaster ride without any seatbelt.  Then, an enormous somewhat smooth, thick surface slammed into me and I was forced to roll against it, and the dusty chamber is in total darkness.  The horizontal, leathery surface settled on top of my whole body with brute force.  At that moment, I realized that I have fallen in Sarah’s boot and I was being crammed beneath the underside of her foot.  The unanticipated aspect is that I wasn’t underneath the toe section, and I was oblivious to which part of her foot was on top of me.  The weight was hardly any heavier than I would anticipate, as some of the air was forcefully forced out of my lungs, but I was prepared to deal with the heaviness.

 

The interior's aroma is something that I was unaccustomed to, as it was a mysterious, mouldy odour, comparable to spoiled cheese.  The putrid environment induced my curiosity, so I strived to take several deep breaths through my nose to appreciate the strange aroma.

 

Next, the whole boot started to shake, but I was in a stable position, as my physique is similar width of the insole.  The situation took a dramatic turn for the worse when the floor tilted steeply and forced me to slide lengthwise to the back part of her insole, and I ended up being placed lengthways with my feet facing the edge.  Just then, I realized that I was underneath Sarah’s heel! 

 

* Pestle the Tess *

 

Before I could start screaming, the weight increased intensely.  Most of my upper and lower extremities apart from my shoulders were wholly underneath Sarah’s heel!  This scenario was out of the usual run of things, as I have never been placed underneath the heel in the past.  The pressure was tremendous as nearly all of Sarah’s weight was applied to me instantaneously.  Immediately, the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) leaped into action by focusing the safeguard on my brain function and stopping the hemorrhage, as the rest of the organs can be regenerated.  

 

Meanwhile, Sarah’s rigid and calloused heel worked as a pestle, so my body was being mashed against the spongy thick insole that was yielding readily to the weight.  Be that as it may, the beginning phase was mercilessly damaging and painful, as Sarah stomped her foot.  This action severely fractured my ribcage and caused several ribs to protrude from my body.  My stomach burst from the abrupt crush, as my insides gushed out of my body.  My arms and legs were severely fractured and squashed, as the skin and muscle started to separate from the bones as they are being mashed.

 

Worst of all, my womanhood was ruined!  As Sarah stomped her foot, she inadvertently performed a slapdash hysterectomy and mastectomy on me.  My womb was squashed and my breasts were ripped open.  It would be very difficult to make out my gender at that point.  I lost consciousness after a short time, which hardly ever would happen because of the NIC protection.

 

After the preliminary fitting, my whole body was compressed into the thick, yielding, grimy, fuzzy insole.  The generous thickness of the insole offered plenty of yielding to allow my body to sink in it, and it absorbed a lot of the weight.  While the effect was considerable, even so, my body was still under substantial weight.

 

* 30 Minutes of Continuous Stamping *

 

Maybe it was a good thing that I was unconscious and unresponsive to the merciless mashing.  As Sarah persisted with her stair master workout, each footstep was worsening the flattening below the neckline of my body.   The appearance is comparable to roadkill, as the worst damage concentrated on the parts of the lower extremity of my body, from my hip to my toes.  My legs were utterly overwhelmed by the unimaginable weight, as the upper and lower leg muscles started to rip from the bones while Sarah’s rigid and calloused heel continued to mash them against the spongy thick insole.

 

Ironically, the brutal mashing on my body has created a creamy exfoliator to gently buff Sarah’s calloused heel to silky softness.  The natural blend of my muscular tissue and fractured bones buffed away the dead skin cells to leave her calloused skin feeling softer and smoother.  Every time Sarah took a step on the stair master; her rough skin would rub against my quadriceps and peroneus muscles, as my muscles would be severely chafed.  Shortly, the muscles would be worn down to the point that the fractured femurs, tibias, and fibulas would start to come apart.  These bone fragments would mix into the chafed muscles and act as the creamy exfoliator to gently polish Sarah’s calloused heel to radiant smoothness. 

 

While my upper body was under less weight to some extent, it was still awfully damaging.  My very supple bosoms were the first to be chafed against Sarah’s calloused heel.  The fatty and fibrous tissue was effortlessly chafed off by the bedspread-size callus, which was good for Sarah’s hard skin as it became an oily ointment to soften it.

 

Fortunately for me, the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) would regenerate every part of my ill-treated body in due course.  However, the NIC’s artificial intelligence has never encountered these circumstances of intense squashing, so it decided to repair my consciousness first.  When all the sensations returned, I was awakened by merciless pain!

 

Thump!

 

In the darkness, I sensed a quick skyward movement, followed by a rapid plunge and a thunderous heavy thump.  The air pressure drastically fluctuated, as my ears were deafening.  A strong bloody taste along with various unknown tissues were being forced out of my mouth.  The mishmash of various cracking and popping sounds was like a badly organized band playing in the background.  The pain was very intense, yet it is too wonderful for words as well.  It was certainly an experience that is beyond any other squashing that I have experienced. 

 

Thump!

 

Another unsympathetic thump occurred, this time, less blood was being forced out of my mouth.  The mishmash of various cracking and popping sounds has lessened as well.  I realized that I was lying in a pool of sweat, but it was not the typical salty taste that I was accustomed to.  The taste was modified with a bitter oily vinegary flavour with a grimy texture.  Meanwhile, I realized that my inner workings have been severely ruptured, especially when I realized that it has become my outer workings, as much of it has been compressed and forced out of my body.  Though the pain is indescribable, I was fascinated by this occurrence.

 

Thump!

Another pitiless thump occurred, this time, apart from the deafening heavy thump, my body didn’t make much noise at all.  Besides my head and neck regions, my upper and lower torsos have been flattened to the point that it was harmonized with the weight.  I felt rather embarrassed as I realized that Sarah’s weight must have forcefully emptied my bowels.  Oh well, I was constipated earlier, and so the problem was solved.

 

*  Cooling down after Sarah’s cardio workout *

 

In the meantime, my head was forced to one side, I was partly immersed in Sarah’s perspiration that was oozed out as Sarah was standing still, doing some stretching exercise to relax her mighty, yet feminine muscles.  I started to drink as much of her sweat as physically possible to maintain the Nano Intelligent Cells at peak performance.  I also found several pieces of calloused skin and I opted to munch on them to have a full meal.  But alas, my endeavour might be ineffective as much of my stomach has been squashed.