- Text Size +

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. 


Foreword:  This fictional series is a collaboration between Kenny224 and me, it is based on an agreement that is merely based on trust.  The storyline is constructed with an integration of both authors’ fictional characters, also, it would be unconventional, as we would do something more akin to a "role play" situation.  In which, I would be the tiny, while Kenny224 would play the role of the giantess.  Therefore, please understand that both authors will be writing at a leisurely pace, so the various chapters will be put out impulsively.


Relaxing on the sofa in the lobby of the apartment building, Winkie (yours truly’s younger sister) is keen to welcome her new colleague, Ma'am Sarah.  To ensure a pleasant first acquaintance, she opted for a stunning cotton-rich floral dress that’s tailored to a slim fit, this knee-length shift dress has a waist-skimming outline and straight skirt.  Its design highlights her athletic, yet petite physique with a supreme, Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) enhanced figure of 32,26,33.  Its sleeveless shape and round neckline channel her feminine elegance.  It is a beautiful outfit to match her typical Asiatic height, at approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall.


As Ma'am Sarah enters the lobby, Winkie is impressed by Sarah’s gorgeous, yet mature figure.  She was in her early 50s with light marking of wrinkles around the eyes and on her cheeks, in spite of this, she is hale and hearty for a lady her age.  At 5’8”, she is somewhat taller than Winkie.  Since she works out by using a step master on a daily basis, her endeavour has given her a set of eye-catching, athletic, huge thighs, buttocks, and calves, which spotlight her weightier Anglo-Saxon ethnic quality.  Another darling attribute is that she has two cute dimples on her cheeks, harmonizing with her blue eyes.  Her hair was a greyish blonde, a sign of advanced years.


Given that Sarah had a long flight, so she is dressed casually.  She is wearing a pair of versatile, cotton shorts, with a short-sleeve, scoop-neck tee shirt.  What’s especially stylish is the UGG classic short boots, made with a classic suede outer surface, with soft sheepskin, that pair well with her outfit.   Her daughter bought them for her two years ago.  The exterior is in decent condition, although some of the treads of the outsole had been worn off.  She wears them regularly for almost every occasion.


“Hello, I’m Dr. Winkie Yuen.  It is my pleasure to meet you.”, Winkie welcomed Ma'am Sarah with a warm smile.


Winkie cheerfully leads Sarah along the long, luxurious hallway, till they reached the far end of the building, she unlocks the upmarket door and welcomes Sarah to her lavish studio apartment.  In addition to the elegant furniture, there was a brand-new Stair Master, which has been placed near the electric socket.  Sarah suggested to Winkie to work together to move the heavy piece of equipment.  Surprisingly, Winkie offers a warm smile and picks up the machine with just her left hand effortlessly.


“Let me show you the awesome power of the Nano Intelligent Cells!”, Winkie grins self-assuredly, while just casually lifting the entire Stair Master in the air.  Meanwhile, Winkie’s feminine, well-toned upper and forearm muscles are merely flexing to some extent, as she easily placed the weighty equipment in the proper spot.


“Anyway, welcome to the Corporation, here is my elder sister, Tess.  She has agreed to be your test subject according to the contract.  Cheers.”, Winkie cheerfully placed Tess on the polished marble pebble mosaic floor, close to Sarah, and left the studio apartment.


While the Corporation is within the territory of the TRC (Tiny Right's Countries), it is within the region of the LSR (Ladies Supremacy Republic), where men are banished.  Therefore, it is impossible to find a male tiny to be the test subject.  This situation presents Ma'am Sarah with the rare opportunity to apply her expertise on yours truly, a volunteer female tiny.


In the meantime, Sarah is intrigued by the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC), especially on the actual enhancement of my physical strength and endurance.  Fascinatingly, based on my curriculum vitae, Sarah has read that I have a strong readiness for physical pain.  My peculiar stubbornness would surely be a challenge for Ma'am Sarah.


Unsurprisingly, Sarah needed a shower after the long flight.  Afterwards, she put on the cotton, luxurious bathrobe, which Winkie has arranged as a welcome gift.   Afterwards, Sarah decided to domineeringly introduce herself to her new tiny boss.  Contrariwise, I was self-assuredly ready and waiting to have a chat with her as well.  


Seeing as I’ve been shrunken to merely 7 cm (2.8 inches) tall, that’s approximately the length of Winkie’s middle finger; due to the NIC, I can produce sufficient volume to be heard adequately from the floor level is sure to Sarah’s amazement.  This is a one-off scenario for Sarah, as none of the tinies could ever do such a hard task.  I started to introduce myself while in the nude.


“Excuse me for being naked, as I know that the environment will be quite hot and humid.  Anyway, I am looking forward to working with you.”, I politely presented myself with poise and confidence.  Subsequently, Sarah needed to get some shuteye due to being jet-lagged, which she would surely enjoy the queen-size, soothing, mattress.


While Sarah was sound asleep, I looked around the posh studio apartment.  I saw that Sarah has placed her UGG classic short boots near the entrance, and just then my curiosity got the better of me.  I climbed on the suede outer surface and decided to take a nap.  During the siesta, I assured myself that this experiment is going to be a cakewalk.  I’ve been NIC-enhanced and have managed to withstand a long hike underneath Jessica’s foot, who is enhanced by the NIC as well.  It is a joke that Laura has opted to hire this Anglo-Saxon, middle-aged lady, so-called Ma'am Sarah.  Wow, like she could do some serious harm to me.  Having a wonderful laugh, I fell asleep after a while.