- Text Size +

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. 


Postulation - The gene, called ABCC11 has the code for making the protein that brings sweat out of pores in the armpits and underside of the foot, where it attracts the bacteria that produce body odour.  In east Asia, most people don't produce protein, so they don't have apocrine perspiration.  Instead, their perspiration is eccrine-based, which is mostly salty water.  Therefore, it would be interesting if the subject is exposed to an Anglo-Saxon character.


Foreword:  This fictional series is a collaboration between Kenny224 and me, it is based on an agreement that is merely based on trust.  The storyline is constructed with an integration of both authors’ fictional characters, also, it would be unconventional, as we would do something more akin to a "role play" situation.  In which, I would be the tiny, while Kenny224 would play the role of the giantess.  Therefore, please understand that both authors will be writing at a leisurely pace, so the various chapters will be put out impulsively.


Introduction 


From:  Dr. Laura Rao

To:  Madam Sarah


Dear Madam Sarah,

I am the Head of Research of the Anonymous Corporation, particularly responsible for the research and development of the pharmaceutical product, the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC), and experimental bio-shrinking technology.  While the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) are proven to be perpetually effective on normal individuals, there are many untested attributes concerning the effectiveness of the NIC on a subject that has been shrunken.

The subject, Theresa Yuen has been shrunken to merely 7 cm (2.8 inches) tall, her weight is at the most one ounce.  However, her physique has been enhanced by the NIC, her strength is around 5 times stronger than the typical proportional strength.  Even so, because of her minuscule size, her strength is drastically weaker than any sporty lady.   Perhaps, your only disadvantage is that you haven’t been injected with the NIC.  Since she has the NIC enhancement, her body would be able to take more weight than an average tiny equivalent to her size.  The healing feature of the NIC is effective in promptly stopping hemorrhage, but it is very slow in healing bones and muscles.  Its superb feature is the effective quality to sustain life during severe trauma, however, the drawback is that it would prevent the subject from being unconscious.    

The short-term position being offered is to be a lab assistant for one month, a specialist to use the subject as a shoe insert.  My significant other, Jessica and I have been using the subject as such, however, we are just novices.  Because of our inexperience, we are hesitant about the extent of the pressure to effectively test the endurance of the subject.  I trust that you’re aware of the corporation is a brand name of repute, hence, a full-time position could be arranged if you manage to completely dominate and conquer the subject.

I’ve read your resume and I’m impressed by the way you would treat the subject from both physical and psychological attributes.  I read your narrative about the “Break-In Period”, as you stated that “the psychological cruelty would be just as important as the physical”.

There is a caveat about the job, as the subject is one of the directors of the corporation.  In other words, Theresa would be one of your bosses, if you opt to take the position.  Also, a private matter is if you can persuade Theresa that she is unworthy to be Jessica’s significant other.  If so, I could arrange a dose of NIC for you.  It would offer significant benefits for your physique, while you’re in your early 50s, you would certainly enjoy the healthiness of an athlete in her early 30s. 

Sincerely,

Laura Rao