- Text Size +

 

Laura kept me overnight at the health center for observation. The next morning, after another thorough assessment, she cleared me and I am ready to fulfill my tasks. At that moment, Samantha Cook walked in, and she was delighted to see that I am all set.

“I was reviewing your file, I learned that the main reason that you allowed us to permanently shrink you is because of your significant other.”, Sam smiled warmly at me.

“Sam, please understand that I really need the high salary to pay for her chemotherapy, she has stage 3 leukemia.”, as my eyes start to water.

“Don’t cry Theresa. Jessica ‘had’ leukemia; Laura has treated her with an everlasting dose of Longevity a few days ago!” I just didn’t want to say anything during the interview as Laura hasn’t confirmed that the treatment has killed all the leukemia cells. Well, Laura confirmed it this morning. And now, without further ado, here is Jessica Chan.”, Sam lovingly comforted me.

As Sam comforted me, an afterthought set in my mind. Thinking back, even before the Longevity injection, Jessica is always hale and hearty. So, when she was suffering from leukemia, it was heartbreaking. Seeing that she has been completely cured and drastically rejuvenated, I am so grateful. Especially when she really looks like a recent high school graduate these days. She has a short and spiky hairstyle to go with her beautiful figure and light brown complexion. She is petite, just 93 lbs., with a height of 5’4”. She often gets upset whenever I hinted that she is slender and she would exclaim that she is just wiry, thin but strong! As my mind wandered back to reality when I sensed the vibrations of another lady’s footsteps.

Jessica (a 37 years old, petite Asian) walked in to the health center. The moment she saw me, she reacted with a stunned expression on her face.

“Oh gosh! Theresa, what happened?”

She intriguingly dashed to the table to take a closer look. Sam calmly walked over, reached out and warmly holds her hand.

“Dear, she is all right. Aside from her new, teeny size, she is actually enhanced with our latest Longevity injection. The same prescription that cured you from leukemia. She agreed to the extra shrinking procedure in exchange to make you well.”, as Sam assured Jessica.

I wave to her with a cheery smile, as she calms down gradually, then I shout out to her.

“You look gorgeous, like you are just 18 years old!”, when Jessica went red in the face, while her mind became at ease.


Since Jessica is a gynecologist, she started asking all kinds of questions, while Laura gladly answered. Laura explained that while the Longevity has much enhanced the subject’s immune system, the shrinking procedure is expected to enhance the physical healing aspect, especially from fatal injuries. Yet she added that the Longevity doesn’t have any pain anesthetizing element. Soon, the two doctors are completely immersed in the science.

Since the scholarly dialogue was rather complex and it was challenging to follow. So, my attention diverted to my beautiful partner’s figure. She was wearing a black stretch-cotton twill ankle pants, contrast with a cotton dress shirt.
Knowing Jessica, that’s her typical dress style, as she is somewhat a tomboy at heart, she cares to dress rather femininely, just so long as it isn’t a dress. Though, she would look beautiful in a dress, as I would love to view her beautiful legs.

Since her pants were concealing her legs, I started to concentrate on Jessica’s slingbacks. It called to mind that I bought them for her two years ago. They’re based on a light cushioning and flexible design. They stylishly complement her elegant outfit. Made from black soft leather, as they have been set on a comfortable mid-height heel decorated with a crisscross pattern for a touch of her tomboyish personality. While they are gigantic to my newly diminished size, I know they’re designed to be light, flexible and with a slip resistant sole, plus they come with a memory foam insole, while the exterior is covered in soft leather for a heightened comfort as she walks.

While I was completely engrossed by Jessica’s slingbacks, suddenly, Laura did an earsplitting clap and I was knocked down by the overpowering sound wave. I got up and agonizingly looked around and saw Sam and Laura laughing, while Jessica cocooned me with her hands. In just a few minutes, I reassured Jessica that I am all right and my hearing is back.

“Dear, we hired you because you’ve a femme/femme relationship with Theresa. We like you to rigorously test the physical healing aspect of the new procedure. Since you and Theresa have been together for years, there is a well-established trust. Your expertise as a gynecologist should be valuable as well.”, Sam explained, as Jessica thrillingly nods to Sam’s praise.

“Yes, I am fascinated by Laura’s discovery! I am looking forward to help her with the experiment.”, Jessica added.

“Yep, it’s a win-win situation, as Theresa has a squash obsession! At just about 3 inches tall, her dream will be met rather extremely! Anyway, unless you have more questions, when you’re ready!”, as Sam commented casually.

Laura smiled warmly at Jessica and assured her with the OK hand sign. Then, Jessica grabs on to my thighs with just her forefinger and thumb, and swiftly lift me vertically.

The tremendous upward yank forced me to bend forward uncontrollably, as I was lifted to her eyelevel. I nearly throw up, when I settled down, I really appreciated the panoramic view of my surroundings, like I am at the top of a high-rise building. I screamed in excitement, but to the others, my screaming merely sounded like a quiet squeak, such as that made by a mouse, so they were engaged in wild uncontrollable bursts of laughter.

Jessica blew a kiss at me, seeing that I was savoring the minty fragrance of her breath, she smiled gleefully. “Wow you’re so feathery, how much do you weight now?”. Laura having a wary glance at Theresa and said, “She’s barely one ounce. Keep in mind that while the Longevity does miracles to mend extreme injuries, but it has no aesthetical element! Please, let me administer a local anesthetic injection first”.

“Thanks Laura, but there is no need for any anesthesia. Jessica isn’t that strong, so I can take whatever she can dish out, no matter what!”, I boasted.

“All right, have it your way!”, Laura added sarcastically.

“She won’t mind the ache. That’s the way she is.”, Jessica explained.

“Anytime you’re ready, I would like you to inflict a severe contusion.”, Laura requested.

“What do you mean by a severe contusion? Should I cause a quadriceps contusion with resultant hematoma, Dr. Laura Rao? Jessica playfully asked.

“Fine, whatever floats your boat, Dr. Jessica Chan!” Laura replied mischievously.

As the two doctors kept on messing around with the medical jargon, I got impatient and started to punch Jessica’s thumb with all my might to express my frustration.

“Hey! I am ticklish! You need to be patient! Well, as I got you looking toward me, given that I am right-handed, I will do it on your left thigh. I’ll get going with it now. Start squeaking if you want me to stop!”, Jessica spoke softly.

As Jessica’s expression became serious, she started to adjust her grip. I felt her feminine forefinger and thumb aligning on my feminine left thigh. Subsequently, as she somewhat tightened her grip, my anterior thigh muscles were being heavily compressed. It felt like a pencil being flattened between a huge vise. Yet, I hardly notice any major muscle contraction from Jessica, as she looked very relaxed. As I worked hard to endure the pain, while pretended to smile.

“I am starting to be able to feel your femur, but I am hardly squeezing. Aren’t you going to start squeaking?”, Jessica asked mischievously, while I shook my head fearlessly. “All right! You’re really asking for it!” Jessica annoyingly added.

As I was willfully disregarding the pain, I finally saw Jessica’s silky, supple hand muscles contracted a little when an audible crack occurred. Taken aback by the crack, Jessica loosened her grip, as she rushed me to the clinical table.

“I must have fractured her femur! Oh gosh, is it a Compression fracture?”, Jessica panicked.

“Let me see, I reckon that it could be just a Greenstick fracture.”, Laura replied calmly.

“Never mind, take a closer look, the Nano Intelligent Cells of the Longevity is working! The quadriceps contusion with resultant hematoma is fading.”, Laura exclaimed cheerfully.

“That’s an amazing breakthrough, congratulations Laura!” as Jessica hugged Laura enthusiastically.

Laura dashed to the phone to call Sam. “I am so happy Sam. Anyway, we will talk during lunch.”, as Laura hung up the phone.

Meanwhile, I stood up waving to the two doctors, “Ah girls, I don’t have any clothes to dress for lunch!”, as the two ladies were just looking at me. “Well, I guess you will have to go to lunch in your birthday suit!”, my significant other, Jessica replied playfully.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your own discretion. Author’s addendum: I am hoping to offer a feminine standpoint in my works of fiction. Please understand that a lesbian relationship is about the deep connection on every level, from communicating and discussing problems to various unimaginable romantic pursuits. No-one appreciates another woman’s bodies better than a woman herself. Having said that, please note that my writing method is from a perspective of lesbian-feminism. Since there are various types of lesbian relationships, I would like to highlight that my partner and I are in a femme/femme relationship. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy my creative writing.  I sincerely hope to offer a feminine standpoint in my works of fiction. Please review, as I am a novice. I would like to get your feedback and suggestions. With much appreciation, Theresa Yuen.