- Text Size +



Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.


 I enjoyed using my Digital Single Lens Reflex camera with the 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.  However, it weighs around 3 kg.  Now that I’m just 7 cm tall, and weigh around 40 grams (given that the proportional reduction program is accurate), I must give up many life’s pleasures that I took for granted.  Anyhow, I can’t even lift my camera these days, so Laura has been making the most of it.  


Handling my daily physiological needs, such as having a nice meal is easier said than done.  Eating elegantly is out of the question, as there are no cutleries that are made for a minuscule person.   I’m forced to be a vegetarian, as Jessica’s nutritional regime is much more suitable for me than Laura’s diet.  For instance, Laura cut a thin slice of her filet mignon steak for me, to me, it was like an enormous chunk.  I had to use my hands and bite into it like a barbarian, afterwards, I got very constipated.  My tiny digestive system just can’t handle Laura’s carnivore diet.  Instead, I am keen to dine on Jessica’s leftovers.  


Getting a gynecological check-up is a very painful ordeal.  Since using an anesthetic could be very risky, it would be difficult for Fei, my good friend/gynecologist to determine the right dosage for a 40-gram person.  And so, she would just proceed with the examination without anesthesia.  Instead of using a speculum, she would use an otoscope (an instrument for examining the ear canal) to examine the interior of my vagina.  She would have me lie on a stainless-steel tray with my legs spread, then, she would insert the otoscope to examine the vagina and cervix.  In the past pelvic exam, Fei tried to make it as comfortable as possible, but the otoscope was too big for me, it was like having an arm jammed into my vagina.  Next, Fei had to use a plastic ear cleaning instrument to do a Pap test.  Again, it was like having an arm pushed into my vagina, however, once it is inserted, she took a sample of cells from my cervix.  During the ordeal, my peculiar fixation on pain became my worst foe, especially when the Nano Intelligent Cells worked flawlessly to maintain my consciousness.  I endeavoured to deal with the pain so that Fei is unaware of my agony until my body finally became spasmodic.


The most awful disadvantage is that Laura has been romantically advancing toward Jessica.  Since the shrinking procedure is permanently irreversible, is there any way that I can deter Laura’s advance?  


Postscript – Dear Readers, I would be appreciative if you can give me some detailed commentary, especially on the storyline.  While this is fiction, please note that the plot is constructed from various events of my day-to-day life.  Anyway, please leave your comments.   


Well, my friends have commented that it is a pity that my feminine figure is being subjected to all kinds of physical agony in the story.  Then again, I wanted to cause a daunting experience for my friends.  Please let me know what you think of it.