- Text Size +



Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. 


Note:  Various studies suggested that most East Asians lack the ABCC11 gene, which is the single cause of whether one would produce a sweaty odour or not.  Therefore, due to this lucky genetic inheritance, most East Asian ladies are unlikely to have any foot odour.  

After the recent Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) booster, Laura and Jessica’s body fat has dipped close to 15 percent.  Yet each of their body weight is keeping a petite figure at around 51 kg, then again, that’s mostly muscular weight.  Also, the NIC would be most effective when the individual is well hydrated.  Laura and Jessica are well aware of it, so they were wearing a running hydration vest, filled with Laura’s DIY electrolyte thirst-quencher.  The beverage consists of coconut water, orange juice, mineral water, and honey.


Meanwhile, Jessica continues to run up the steep hill effortlessly at superhuman speed.  She has been drinking the refreshing beverage from her hydration vest instinctively.  In chorus, the NIC is benefiting from the homemade electrolyte by enhancing the perspiration to cool Jessica’s delightfully beautiful figure.  She is taking shorter, faster steps, keeping a fast-running cadence at nearly 160 steps per minute to increase the momentum efficiency and reduces the impact on her joints.  That’s more or less 80 steps per minute on each foot!  

Jessica has a pair of beautiful legs, as they’re especially sporty and supple.  The NIC has tailored her forefoot strike running technique by strengthening her Achilles tendons and her calf muscles.  The outcome is a flawless integration of concrete bones, healthy joints, well-built muscles, and flexible tendons, combined with her peach undertones, and light brown skin.  


* A Contrary Position *


The only liquid refreshment for me is a cocktail of Jessica’s sweat with a metallic taste from the blood that I’ve been coughing out repeatedly.  Given that the NIC needs lots of fluid to work well, I’ve been drinking anything that is being soaked through her outer sock.  Thanks to the moisture-wicking fabric, it is pulling moisture away from Jessica’s foot to keep her dry and comfortable.  Inadvertently, the fabric is transferring much of her perspiration on my entire body, giving me plenty to drink.  


Interestingly, the curves of Jessica’s toes are the one feature that’s preventing much of the weight from pressing onto my body.  Jessica has mastered her forefoot strike running technique, as she lands on the ball of her foot consistently, even though, the considerably lessened weight is still very heavy for my minuscule (7 centimetres), feminine physique.  


However, the weight might not be the worst part.  Jessica’s fast-running cadence inevitably inflicted unimaginable g-force on me.  My inner parts are being violently tossed, while the NIC is keeping me somewhat conscious.  Despite that, the g-force overwhelmed all my senses, causing me to be oblivious to my surroundings.  


* Enjoying the Run *


Meanwhile, Laura and Jessica are running alongside each other, their eyes glancing at each other lovingly.  Jessica’s right foot is getting a wafer-thin, extra layer of additional padding from my minuscule body, functioning as forefoot cushioning for her supple toes.  Nonetheless, Jessica is too engrossed in the picturesque landscape to feel any improvement.  She continues to drink the refreshing beverage from her hydration vest impulsively, which is boosting the efficiency of the NIC.  Before long, the pace has inadvertently increased to nearly 15 km/h.  While her running cadence has improved to nearly 180 steps per minute!


After another 20 minutes of superhuman jog, Laura and Jessica could see the hilltop.  They slowed down to a leisurely walk to cool down and switched back to a heel striking stride.  Laura starts to hold Jessica’s hand to create a romantic moment.  At that point, Jessica started to feel Tess underneath her toes.  


Supposing that the NIC is working well, Jessica continues to enjoy the romantic occasion, while holding Laura’s hand.  They walked for another 10 minutes and reached the peak.  The lovely couple sat on a bench, started to relax, and enjoy the scenery.  Suddenly, Jessica started giggling.


“What’s so funny?”, Laura asked curiously.


“Tess is so sweet; she is kneading my toes, but it feels tickly.”, Jessica continues to laugh.  


“Obviously, the Nano Intelligent Cells are working as they should be.”, Laura replied self-assuredly.  “Actually, the firm will be announcing dividends in a little while.”, Laura revealed the news.


Jessica’s mind has been side-tracked towards the impending dividends while disregarding the tickling sensation.  The twosome stood up and chose the much longer route down the hill, as it is a gentle downward slope to protect their knees. 


* A Contrary Position *


The unrelenting G-force intensified precipitously and combined with a sudden increase of the impact occurrence, I’ve taken on more than I bargained for.  


In the meantime, my heart is being exposed to merciless thumping, while my sternum is ramming against my heart.  All my ribs are sticking out of my body and my intestines have burst out as well.  As the impact rate kept on increasing, my ribs got disjointed and started to jab in my stomach.  The most horrible event is when my pelvic cavity got pitilessly fractured, as my uterus was partially flattened.  Parts of my sacrum have been embedded in my womb.  My womanhood is temporarily ruined.  Thank goodness for the Nano Intelligent Cells, these damages are temporary, but they will take weeks to heal. 


* The Relationship *


The overwhelming G-force has subdued my awareness and my mind started to wander.  Plus, the rapid cadence made it very difficult to get a gulp of air.  Each time I failed to time a breath; my lungs would be flattened.  Whenever I am being used as a shoe pad, it is always a traumatic event, then again, I literally asked for it.  I agreed to participate in the shrinking experiment, the main objective is to ensure that Jessica will get the NIC injections to cure her cancer.  Soon after, I realized that I had a fascination with macrophilia, along with a passion for pain.  Hence, Laura and Jessica often would use me as a shoe pad because that’s what I wanted.   Jessica thinks that my desire is of silliness, but she is happy to go along with it.  On the other hand, Laura is fond of my passion, as she would benefit from all the empirical data concerning the NIC performance.  


* Back to the Present *


That’s it, I’m breathing my last breath!  Unexpectedly, the speedy cadence slowed drastically and I managed to get a mouthful of the hot and humid air.  The much slower tempo made it much easier for me to match my breathing accordingly.  The NIC started to work more efficiently by stopping the hemorrhage.  Eventually, the pace is at a standstill, while the weight has reduced significantly as well.  


* An utter Jealousy *


As the weight has reduced considerably, my mind starts to ponder on what’s happening.  I regained my composure and guessed that Laura and Jessica are having a rest.  I can hear their voices, but it is hopeless to make out their words.  Are they having an intimate tête-à-tête?  This thinking caused much jealousy in my mind.  


My imagination went wild, the thought of Laura having a romantic time with Jessica is very upsetting.  Even though my whole body is wrecked, with countless fractures, my muscles are black-and-blue, and many dislocated joints, I muster all my strength to push against Jessica’s middle toe, making every effort to lift it.  To my surprise, the NIC starts to boost my strength, enough to move Jessica’s giantlike, almighty, yet supple middle toe.


At the same time, I strive to drink Jessica’s sweat.  The NIC has stopped the bleeding, so her perspiration is no longer contaminated.  By trying to rehydrate, the NIC is working more efficiently.  I keep on trying to push against her middle toe, but my endeavour is being ignored.  


Routinely, Laura and Jessica would ask me to describe the taste of their sweat, mainly to determine whether their bodies are balanced and hydrated properly.  In this circumstance, Jessica has been consuming a pescatarian diet, which includes fish but excludes other meats, like beef, pork, or chicken.  Also, her diet includes dairy products.  As it happens, she loves tuna and salmon sushi.


Jessica’s nutritional regime makes her sweat very fit to drink.  While she has consumed a little too much jasmine rice to load up with carbs to be prepared for the run, then again, plain rice is gluten-free, so her sweat isn’t thickened at all.  Thanks to the combination of rice, soybean milk, and tofu; her sweat tastes slightly salty and a bit vinegary.  Anyway, it is somewhat flavoursome.  


* A Sudden Defeat *


It was like a bolt from the blue when the weight multiplied without warning at all.  Jessica’s mighty middle toe effortlessly snapped both my ulna and radius (compound fractures), which caused the bones to stick out of my arms.  The protruding bones vainly pricked against the impenetrable skin of her almighty, giant-like middle toe, causing my bones to break into pieces.


Subsequently, all five of her supple, giant-like toes are pressing down on me simultaneously.  The weighty pressure replicates the earlier, horrible situation.  All the fluid that I struggled to glug down got forcefully forced out of my body in an instant.  The weight is very heavy and abrupt, causing the fluid, which consists of Jessica’s sweat and my own blood to burst out from my stomach and intestines.  I needed to scream, but I didn’t have sufficient air in my lungs. 


To be continued