- Text Size +


Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. 


Addendum: Various studies suggested that most East Asians lack the ABCC11 gene, which is the single cause of whether one would produce a sweaty odour or not.  Therefore, due to this lucky genetic inheritance, most East Asian ladies are unlikely to have any foot odour.


Laura looked at the global positioning system and saw that it is an 8-km ascending jog to the peak of the trail.  It will take an average of 1 hour and 20 minutes to get there for an athletic person.  Thank goodness for Laura’s discovery of the Nano Intelligent Cells, especially when both Jessica and herself have recently received boosters, so they’ve superhuman muscles throughout their bodies.  As a result, the two ladies can easily get there in less than 40 minutes without difficulty.   


As they effortlessly jog up the trail, Jessica intentionally let Laura take the lead, while keeping the optimal gap to ensure the most favourable view of Jessica’s phenomenal, feminine figure.  Her thighs were elegant, silky, yet powerful; propelling her feminine, supple physique up the hill.  Her flawless running form illustrated a naturally beautiful, efficient gait.  


Laura and Jessica’s perfect techniques were mastered via years and years of running.  Their muscle memory helps them to be unconsciously competent and instinctively make use of their trail-running shoes to absorb most of the impacts.  As Laura and Jessica increased the pace, their natural foot strikes harmoniously changed to a forefoot striking pattern.  By landing on their forefoot, they basically would dissipate the force to protect their knees.  Additionally, they naturally maintain a fast cadence to minimize the braking force and bounce of each stride.  As Laura and Jessica continued to jog down the road, elegantly, their feet seem to float on the trail in a skillful dance.  Their strides are confident of perfection with gracefulness, their arms and legs in perfect, beautiful synchrony, and their laid-back expressions are highlighted by their unpretentious smiles.  However, their graceful running technique would intensify the stress on the structure of the running shoes, while a portion of the stress would be imposed on me as well. 



* The First Five Minutes of Thumping *


The Nano Intelligent Cells were preserving my consciousness relentlessly, consequently, I had to continue to endure the agony, no matter the severity.   I thought that my body was already aligned to the contour of Jessica’s supple toes, but the speedy cadence along with the fierce impacts pitilessly imposed inconceivable alterations to improve the fitting to the shape of Jessica’s silky, yet mighty toes.  The pitiless rollercoaster tempo made it impossible for me to anticipate the timing of the footfalls.  In addition, the dark, hot, and humid environment caused me to be oblivious to the circumstances.  All I knew was that the impacts became immeasurably harsher suddenly.  


Although the recent booster of the Nano Intelligent Cells boosted my muscles and frame, since Laura and Jessica have received the Nano Intelligent Cells shot as well, it pretty much redressed the balance.  Meanwhile, various parts of my body were being cruelly flattened and packed in between the gaps of Jessica’s supple, yet gigantic toes.  It was like being compressed by five, densely padded logs.  Both of my shins were compound fractured almost immediately underneath Jessica's thumb toe.  Her second toe repeatedly came down on my knees.  The pressure produced incalculably agony, as it mercilessly pressed my knees inversely.  While it probably took merely a minute, I felt like that time has stopped progressing, till a loud, synchronized snap occurred.  The darkness prevented me from seeing the damage, though the excruciating pain clearly put the circumstance in the picture.  The terrible part is that the Nano Intelligent Cells maintained my consciousness and stopped the hemorrhage quickly.  


Jessica’s third and fourth toes were landing on my hip, stomach, and upper body.  It was hellish, as I could retain sufficient air in my lungs.  I had to make every effort to take a short breath during the brief skyward movements of her strides.  Her fourth toe squashed my rib cage completely, persisting to mash on my heart and breasts brutally.  It was like having a constant heart attack, as every time a forefoot strike transpired, heaps of blood were being pressed out from my mouth and anus.  Amazingly, the Nano Intelligent Cells continued to sustain my consciousness and replenished my blood, yet Jessica’s strides persisted to force blood out of my body.  Inevitably, my blood started to mix with her perspiration, eventually, the mixture developed into an ointment to soften any callous skin on her foot.  At this point, while my arms and thighs were severely bruised, they were seemingly intact.


The impacts of Jessica’s pinky toe were the lightest in comparison.  Even so, my cheeks were mercilessly chafed and my jawbones were severely fractured.  As a result, my mouth was ajar, while countless mouthfuls of blood kept on pumping out from each of Jessica’s footsteps.  Since my head is forced on its side, every so often, a sequence of loud pops would inevitably occur.  It is comparable to a powerful chiropractic adjustment but awfully loud. 


To be continued ---