- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. 

Addendum: Various studies suggested that most East Asians lack the ABCC11 gene, which is the single cause of whether one would produce a sweaty odour or not.  Therefore, due to this lucky genetic inheritance, most East Asian ladies are unlikely to have any foot odour.


* Recapitulation from Earlier Chapters *


Please bear in mind that most of the ladies in the corporation have been injected with the Nano Intelligent Cells, the difference is that they didn’t go through the shrinking contraption.  And so, Laura and Jessica can easily sustain a run at approximately 15 miles per hour.

What's more, while the footstep pattern would seem to be a lengthy process, all the stages would occur within a second.  Because of the suddenness and swiftness of the momentum, every landing is dreadfully abrupt and agonizing.


* Warming up for the Hike *


Jessica has merely started to stand up and the weight is mostly distributed on her heels and the balls of her feet; her feminine, supple toes were like five gigantic arms of a compact excavator.  The sock liner acted as a velvety rug, wrapped around her foot.  The ambient temperature was steadily heating up from a comfortable 72-degree Fahrenheit to harmonize with her skin temperature at 97-degree Fahrenheit.  Moreover, the humidity was rising steadily from 60 percent.  The heaviness was very challenging, as it was like being sandwiched in between two rugs.  Fortunately, the Nano Intelligent Cells boosted my ability to take in air, so I can still breathe under the weight.  

Momentarily, I sensed the familiar movement, as the upward and downward accelerations occurred.  I realized that Jessica has started to walk.  I vaguely heard the front door open and closed, as Jessica and Laura left the apartment.  It is always gruelling at the start when I must attune myself to the walking pattern.  In addition to my lungs being severely compressed, the most excruciating instant would be whenever the extreme pressure would come down on my bosoms.  While severe contusions are inevitable, the recurring impacts on the mammary glands would cause me to convulse uncontrollably.


* Holding Hands *


As Jessica and Laura eyed each other’s matching attires, they started to hold hands impulsively.  Laura pecked Jessica’s cheek, as she saw that Jessica was wearing the watch that she bought for Jessica’s birthday last year.  Suddenly, Jessica’s attention was distracted by a tickling sensation in her right sock.


“What’s the matter?”, Laura asked curiously.


“Tess is moving twitchily, should I take off my shoe to see if she is all right?”, Jessica replied worriedly.


“Don’t be silly, the Nano Intelligent Cells would mend any injury.  Besides, you ought to know that Tess enjoys being in our shoes, this isn’t her first rodeo.  She is probably having fun.”, Laura smiled assuredly.


“That’s true to some extent, but the Nano Intelligent Cells would take a long time to heal.  It could be very painful for her.”, Jessica questioned studiously.


“No worries, loosen up.  Let’s keep walking, she will settle down in time.  Besides, I’m a specialist in genetic engineering.”, Laura continued to smile positively.


As the two ladies walked out of the apartment building, Laura picked up the speed to a steady hiking pace.  Meanwhile, the tickling sensation in Jessica’s right sock has fizzled out, as her attention was engrossed by the picturesque surroundings.  


* Hiking – the Unceasing Thump *


While I was convulsing uncontrollably, the footstep pattern hastened drastically.  The increased rate of impacts was impossible to anticipate, so my breathing was at the mercy of chance.  Lungful of air was being forced out all at once, it was awfully painful as my screaming would be cut short abruptly.  My body was being mercilessly aligned to the contour of Jessica’s supple toes, even with the layer of her sock liner that has been lessening the recurring thumps to some extent.

Shortly after the onset of the hastening, the sock liner and the outer sock started to rub against each other, which would prevent any chafing on Jessica’s foot.  Unfortunately, I was sandwiched between the two layers of velvety rugs.  As smooth as it might be, the unceasing chafing caused intense friction and started to knead on my skin and muscles.  Intriguingly, while much of Jessica’s weight was distributed amongst the ball and heel of her foot, the rest of her weight is mostly spread on her big toe and her two subsequent toes.  Hence, the weighty kneading was repeatedly applied to my legs and pelvic region.


Then again, the merciless squashing was what I truly wanted.  Besides, Jessica hardly has any foot odour, due to the lack of the ABCC11 gene, which is the single cause of whether one would produce sweaty odour or not.  Whereas, like most East Asian ladies, Jessica has only a slightly acidic odour.  The aroma remained rather pleasant, but then, I didn’t know that there was a slight callus formation on her big toe.


The environment is continuously changing as Jessica has started to perspire.  The fresh fragrance of flowery, garden-fresh scent, along with a scent of coconut and vanilla has been altered.  An additional vinegary scent has emerged and started to dominate the ambiance, while the moisture-wicking threads of her sock liner were transferring her perspiration to the surface and my whole body was soaking wet.  


While Jessica’s sweat acted like body oil, my skin was being softened by the somewhat acidic perspiration as well.  My legs were very sore, but I assumed that Jessica would feel my legs being chafed and compressed under her supple big toe.  I didn’t anticipate that the slight callus formation was sufficient to prevent her from feeling any abnormality.


Unsurprisingly, the continuous, brisk roller-coaster movement caused me to be very disorientated.  The dark environment intensified the sinister atmosphere, then again, it was my fancy.  The never-ending chafing/kneading has produced intense abrasion, comparable to carpet burn, especially when I was sandwiched between the two layers of socks.  While the insufferable pain encouraged my eccentricity, the powerful abrasion has worn away most of the skin of my legs and pelvic region.  Yet, the Nano Intelligent Cells prevented any loss of consciousness.  Eventually, I wanted to scream but there wasn’t enough air in my lungs to do so, while tears were running from my eyes.


To be continued ---