- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.  


Even though I have been fortunate to have the enhancement of the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC), the recovery from being utilized as additional arch support for Vicki has put an agonizing toll on my body.  It took much longer for me to fully recuperate than Laura’s anticipation.  Then again, my loved ones, Jessica and Laura earned their senior partnerships within the firm because of the success of the experiment, as I managed to live to tell the tale.  To cut a long story short, I fully recovered, but I haven’t gotten enough courage to lie in Jessica or Laura’s shoes for a while.  Hence, I embarked on other peculiar pursuits.


It was a relaxing Friday evening, Jessica and Laura have brushed their teeth and settled on the Queen size memory foam mattress, complemented with a comforter bedding set, including a soft comforter decorated with a pinkish flowery pattern, and fitted sheet, and plush pillows.  As a tiny at 7 centimetres tall, I would barely take up any space from the gigantic bed.  Jessica placed me in between the two pillows, turned off the table lamp, and said good night.  


Both Jessica and Laura are gorgeous.  Jessica’s beauty is based on her light-peach skin undertone, with a slim, sporty figure at 160 cm, 50 kg.  While Laura has a somewhat darker tan skin undertone, with a well-built, athletic figure at 165 cm, 56 kg.  As I lay down on the soft mattress, I was enclosed by their slumbering faces.  My eyes became heavy and I was sound asleep.


Unexpectedly, two booming, recurring, vibrating, sounds awakened me.  I recognized that the ladies were snoring naturally.  Being adventuress, I climbed onto Jessica’s pillow and lay beside her mouth.  Jessica’s oblivious intimacy was wonderful; as her moist, warm breaths were soothing to my body.  The aroma was fragrant with a scent of mint and the noisy rumbling sounds were tranquillizing.  I fell asleep after a while.


The clock radio came on with soft music, as we woke up gently.  Jessica wanted to snooze on, while Laura and I had an urge to answer the call of nature.  Laura held me in the palm of her hand and entered the bathroom.  A brand-new, upscale toilet has been installed a short time ago.  As Laura approached it, the toilet cover opened automatically.  Laura placed me at the forepart of the toilet seat, so I can relieve myself accordingly.  At the same time, Laura removed her panties and sat on the toilet seat.  A cascade of fresh urine showered onto the porcelain basin, then a hot fume of flatulence gusted into it, stinking the air.  Subsequently, a supple, massive, somewhat brownish log settled in the toilet in a long, spiral pattern, which size of it was many times my size.  In addition, a splash of menses dropped on top of the enormous mound of feces, as Laura changed her tampon.  She wrapped it with a piece of toilet paper, but she couldn’t find a litterbin to discard it.  On a whim, she handed it to me to hold, while she cleaned her buttocks.


The hydrogen sulphide from Laura’s feces was very whiffy, as the stench essentially overwhelmed me and I became nauseated.  What’s worse is having to hold onto Laura’s soiled tampon, as she stood up, she grabbed me with her left thumb and index finger and lifted me to the wastebasket that was near the hand basin, so I could drop the soiled tampon in it.  All things considered, I felt belittled, yet the situation boosted my determination to contest for equivalence within the trio relationship.  This is the impasse between Laura and me.


Upon the sunrise, Laura and Jessica were getting dressed for the hike.  The ladies’ matching attires consist of petite-sized trails shorts, moisture-wicking tank tops, and two pairs of trail-running shoes that are merely two months old, so partially new.  It is constructed with breathable yet rugged interlace uppers to provide breathability, with a moulded midfoot support to secure the foot for a more stable feel.   Regarding any difference in the ladies’ figures, which lead to the slight variance in their shoe sizes.  Since Laura is of Indo-Taiwanese ancestry, her face is elegantly oval-shaped, with slim jawline, and slightly high cheekbones.  She has a mid-length haircut with a stunning, but short figure, fine-looking sun-tanned skin tone, as she stands at around 165 cm, 56 kg, hence she wears size 8.  Regarding any difference in the ladies’ figures, which lead to the slight variance in their shoe sizes.  Since Laura is of Indo-Taiwanese ancestry, her face is elegantly oval-shaped, with slim jawline, and slightly high cheekbones.  She has a mid-length haircut with a stunning, but short figure, fine-looking sun-tanned skin tone, as she stands at around 5' 3", 110 pounds, hence she wears size 7.  


While Jessica is of Taiwanese descent, her oval-shaped face has a slender chin and jawline, combined with a pair of lovely big eyes with a double-fold eyelid, and a flat, broad nose.  She has a short and spiky hairstyle to go with her beautiful figure and tan, peach skin tone.  She is athletically petite with a height of 5’5” at 119 pounds, hence she wears size 8.

   
Jessica decided to use the two-pair sock system for the hike, by wearing a pair of ultralightweight crew socks as sock liners, with moisture-wicking fabric to pull moisture away from the skin.  For the outer socks, she chose a pair of medium cushioning, crew socks with classic merino wool and recycled nylon fabric to ensure warmth and protection.  And so, Jessica thought that it would be prudent to put me widthwise at the anterior part of her right foot, between the sock liner and the outer sock, just underneath the curves of her toes.  She is attentive to my safety, as she thoughtfully placed my head under the bend of her pinky toe, this way, the weight is minimized. 

 
* The Beginning of the Hike *


Upon Jessica has put on her outer socks, I was immersed in darkness.  Despite that, I was very comfortable.  The aroma was very comforting, as I sensed a fresh fragrance of flowery, garden-fresh scent, along with a scent of coconut and vanilla.  As I indulged in the aroma, I deduced that it was a blend of laundry detergent and foot lotion.  Then, as Jessica put on her trail-running shoes, I was pampered by citrus, floral fragrance, which obscured any odour from her perspiration.  That was very caring of my significant other.


A feminine, booming voice occurred, “Comfy?  Anyway, we are going to start now!”, Jessica spoke.


This isn't my first time at the rodeo, as I have experience being in Jessica and Laura’s shoes and I am sure that the Nano Intelligent Cells will keep me alive.  Though the pain is the most challenging aspect to endure.  Swiftly, the weight increased substantially.  I realized Jessica has stood up and the rhythmic thumping has begun. 

 
Each time Jessica would take a footstep, it would be like a roller-coaster ride.  The pattern is as follows:


1. When she takes a step forward, she would flex her foot at the ankle to be sure that her foot lands with her heel first.  At that point, the effect would be like a tremor.  


2. Then, after her heel hits the ground, the natural movement would roll forward onto the ball of her foot.  As the ball of her foot hits the floor, her toes should be slightly flexed, while the entire ball of her foot would press against the insole.  At that point, a major fluctuation in air pressure would occur, which would cause ear barotrauma.  My ears would feel the pressure/popping. 

 
3. As she rolls through the ball of her foot with each step, she would continue to roll forward onto her toes.  Her pinky toe would be the first to hit the insole while her big toe would be the last, while all her toes would meet the insole in sequence.  As she completes her step, her toes would lift off from the insole in the same order they met it — pinky toe first, big toe last.  At this point, while most of the weight is produced from the ball of her foot, a small part of the weight would be generated by her toes.  Despite the fact, the weight is still awfully heavy to me, considering that I am merely 2.8 inches tall.  This is the part where my figure is being forcefully manipulated to fit the contour of her phalanges.  While she would benefit from the added support, which could minimize the fatigue on her toes.  


Postscript – To be continued, the next chapter will get into the particulars of the things as they happened.