- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction.  Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.  There are paragraphs of agony with gory details, again, proceed at your discretion.



As Laura and Jessica sat down at a table in the seaside café, Laura released me from her lovely boot subtly.  I was grateful for the fresh air.  I found myself lying on Jessica’s warm, supple palm.  She took a good look at me and spoke softly.


“Gosh Laura, what did you do?  She is all wonky.  You shouldn’t have put so much weight on her.”, Jessica spoke subtly, while making sure that the waitress didn’t notice the state of my condition.  


“I beg your pardon?  I have a petite figure, I couldn’t have put that much weight on her.”, Laura replied humorously while giving Jessica a naughty wink.


While holding a cup of coffee in her left hand, Jessica calmly closed her supple, right hand around me, it was like being embraced in a warm, muscular, titanic grip.  With my minuscule body in her fist, she started to manipulate and straighten my frame.  I was literally at her fingertips, as her powerful fingers forcefully straightened out my joints and bones.  


Meanwhile, Laura was appreciating Jessica’s feminine forearm, with a lovely toned muscles look.  As Jessica’s forearm muscles tightened, Laura looked intently with a warm smile, which caused Jessica to blush.  In the meantime, I was in a painful, yet thought-provoking position, as I was getting a sense of Jessica’s muscular strength.  While her hand has unimaginable power, yet with great meticulousness, which brought about a great deal of admiration from my perspective.  My bones and joints were snapping and popping back in place, and it took much determination to prevail from screaming in pain.  It seems to be a long while for Jessica to complete the complex procedure, in reality, it took merely ten minutes.  When it was done, the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) worked efficiently and I was benefiting from the powerful manipulation.


Suddenly, both Laura and Jessica’s mobiles were buzzing at the same time.  An urgent text was sent by Heidi, the marketing manageress.  Jessica took hold of me and placed me in her handbag, and they hurried to Heidi’s apartment.  There were lots of cosmetics in her purse, so I was being bounced around until a grabbed onto a stick of tampon that offered some stability.  Meanwhile, I was curious about what the urgency was about. 


Jessica took me out from her handbag and placed me on a glass rectangle coffee table in the living room.   Heidi, Jessica, and Laura were seated around the table.  There was a bundle of used cleansing wipes in front of me, that are blood-stained.  I saw that there were unidentified substances wrapped in it.  At that time, Heidi started to describe the sequence of events.


Heidi explained that she went for a run and felt a squashy lump under the ball of her right foot.  It didn’t bother her at all, so she continued her run.  When she returned to her apartment, as she removed her running shoes, she discovered a red mush.  After she has cleaned the mess with two cleansing wipes, she noticed that it could be the remains of a minuscule person. 


Laura and Jessica were skeptical as our corporation has kept the technology under wraps.  So, we decided to perform a home-based autopsy.  Since there was a nice set of cutleries in the kitchen, Jessica picked out a stainless-steel paring knife as the main instrument.  To me, it looked as if it is a giant machete.  Jessica started to meticulously scrape off the remains from the soiled cleansing wipes and spread the mess out on a paper plate.  The mush wasn’t very bloody as much of the blood has been absorbed by the wipes.  After around 15 minutes, Jessica figured that she has got most of it on the plate.


Next, I was tasked to perform the autopsy.  Heidi gave a roll of food plastic wrap to Jessica, as Jessica picked me up with her left thumb and index finger and wrapped my body in a layer of the plastic wrap.  It serves as a coverall.  Then, she wrapped my arms and legs individually.  So, I was well protected from any germs from the mush.  


As I moved towards the crushed, gory mass, it was smelled with a sweaty stench.  I recognized the scent right away, as it was somewhat like the aroma of Jessica and Laura’s feet.  However, it was mixed with a somewhat rotting odour, which was like menses.  Then, Laura started to give me instructions on what to do.


“Tess, you should be able to see much more details of the remains because of your diminished size.  Let’s try to put the remains back together.  Start by putting the bigger pieces in order.  You can spend as much time as you need.”  Laura explained meticulously.


I began to look at the remains closely and a strange part caught my eyes, so I proceeded to grab it with both hands and yanked it out.  It is an awkward sausage with a thin external sac of skin that was hanging below it.  So, I described it to my friends accordingly.  Laura and Jessica started laughing and explained that would confirm that the remains are of the male gender.  While Heidi commented that it was his pride and joy.  The ladies gestured me to carry on.


I placed the sausage aside.  I found the task to be very difficult, as the whole thing is flattened like a pancake of flesh and bones.   However, I was determined to complete the challenging task.  


I took hold of another handful of mush and found a few teeth, then another larger bone with a tooth still attached to it.  I figured that must be part of the head, after that, I found a few pieces of bones, those of the cranium and those of the face.  It took a long time, but I managed to gather around 25 pieces to put together something that resembled a skull.  Afterwards, it was time for a lunch break.


After the detailed autopsy, I didn’t have much appetite.  However, it didn’t bother the three ladies, as they were just jotting down notes and didn’t bother with a close look at the remains.  I was curious and asked how come I didn’t get flattened that severely, every time that I was underneath Laura and Jessica’s feet.  They replied seriously and explained that I am their partner and they’ve always been certain to place me under their arches or the curves of their toes, plus I have the enhanced healing power of the Nano Intelligent Cells.  Meanwhile, Jessica place me on her palm, lifted me to her face and kissed me lovingly.  Meanwhile, I got a whiff of a mixture of her tuna salad sandwich and cappuccino.  It was much better than the stench of the gory mush. 


As I proceeded with the examination, I found twelve vertebras, even though several vertebras were missing, I muddled through and put together a part of the spinal column.  Alas, I couldn’t gather enough pieces to put together a ribcage.  Though, I found enough pieces to fit together a pair of thighbones.  Sadly, what's left was too trampled to bear a resemblance to anything else.  Therefore, the autopsy was somewhat completed.


Chapter End Notes:


Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.  There are paragraphs of agony with gory details, again, proceed at your discretion.