- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.  There are paragraphs of agony with gory details, again, proceed at your discretion.


Even though that I have been fortunate to have the enhancement of the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC), the recovery from being utilized as additional arch support for Vicki has put an agonizing toll on my body.  It took much longer for me to fully recuperate than Laura’s anticipation.  Then again, my loved ones, Jessica and Laura earned their senior partnerships within the firm because of the success in the experiment, as I managed to live to tell the tale.  To cut a long story short, I fully recovered, but I haven’t gotten enough courage to lie in Jessica or Laura’s shoes for a while.  


It was a drizzly Sunday morning, shortly after breakfast.  Yesterday, Laura bought a pair of stunning, black Chelsea (elastic-sided, ankle-high, size 7.5) boots for Jessica during the Black Friday special sale.  It’s completed in black, supple leather, harmonized with the quintessential elastic panels, elevated on a sculpted, 2 inches (50mm) heel.   Its construction is enhanced by a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole, designed to increase general support and stability.  Likewise, EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) footbed provides foot-adapting comfort for a natural sensation.  Additionally, Laura bought a pair of moisture-wicking crew socks to go with Jessica’s new Chelsea boots. 


Since all three of us have received the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) injections, Laura and Jessica’s physiques have been much enhanced.


Jessica (a 37 years old, petite Asian) is always hale and hearty.  Since the enhancement by the NIC, she has restored her early-year physique, like a recent university graduate these days.  She has a short and spiky hairstyle to go with her beautiful figure and light brown complexion.  She is petite but in good physical shape, via muscle toning, she has developed her body to have a toned, sleek look with long and lean muscles with a light-peach skin undertone.  As a result, she weighs 112 lbs., with a height of 5’3”.  One interesting attribute is about her feet, which there is a slight size difference, as her left foot is a size 7.5 and her right foot is a size 7.  As expected, her new Chelsea boots are sized to her bigger left foot at size 7.5, so her right boot will be slightly roomier.   


We started the day with a refreshing shower.  The luxurious bathroom has a spacious shower for two, furnished with a ceiling mounted.  Jessica has prepared a lemon cleansing hair and body shampoo.  Laura and Jessica stepped into the shower, while Jessica is gently holding me in her palm, then placed me on the centre of the matte porcelain floor.  I could smell the residual scent from the hydrogen peroxide cleaner spray that the cleaning lady used to clean the bathroom.


Laura and Jessica started to do their routine feminine shaving with their lady electric shavers.  Afterwards, Jessica gradually picked me up in her left hand and started to shave my legs with the electric shaver.  Imagine being shaved by a huge lawnmower, that would be the scenario.  But Jessica was meticulous and tender, as she gave my legs a clean and comfortable shave.  Then, she placed me back on the centre of the matte porcelain floor.


As I looked up, Laura and Jessica were towering above me like two feminine high-rise buildings.


“Ready?  I am turning on the shower.”, Laura spoke.


A cascade of warm water started to fall from above.  Laura and Jessica’s eyes met lovingly, as Laura squeezed out a handful of lemon shampoo and started to tenderly rub it on Jessica’s hair, while Jessica corresponded reciprocally.  As they continued to lather up each other, I got jealous.  But the cascade of soapy water was keeping me pressed on the floor and it was impossible to move.  In time, Laura turned off the shower, while Laura and Jessica began towelling off and took me to the bedroom.  


Jessica noticed that I was unhappy and felt left out.  To make up with me, she smiled warmly at me and showed me a plastic tub of coconut body butter, which is made of natural ingredients with mostly coconut oil and shea butter.  However, from my minuscule perspective, it looked like a bathtub of coconut butter.  Meanwhile, her giant feminine fingers grabbed onto the aluminum lid and removed it effortlessly.  


“Let me know if there are any stubbles on my legs.”, Jessica said naughtily.  “What?”, I replied hastily.


Unexpectedly, she took hold of me with her right fingers, and immersed me in the coconut butter and pulled me out simultaneously.  Then, she placed my body, forward-facing lengthwise, along her shin.  She leisurely rubbed me along the length of her left tibia.  It was like being pressed against a silky concrete pillar.  Then she dipped me in the coconut butter, pulled me out, moved onto her left knee and kneaded me against her patella (kneecap) in a slow, circular motion.  At that point, I felt a few stubbles scraped on my breasts and caused me to yelp.  Jessica simply placed me on the nightstand, next to the tub of coconut butter, then use the electric shaver on her knees once again.  


Jessica dipped me in the coconut butter again and kneaded me against her patella (kneecap) in a slow, circular motion, but she pressed me against both of her knees this time.  It was like being pressed against a massive rock-hard covering.  Meanwhile, I could hear Laura’s booming giggles in the background. 


Jessica’s thigh is like a pillar wrapped with a firm, hefty pad.  As I was being gradually pressed on her quadriceps and hamstrings, the surface was smooth, warm, springily firm.  As I was being pressed up and down along the length of her thigh, it was like being deeply massaged, as I fell asleep.


“Oh, how sweet, she fell asleep.”, Jessica whispered. 


“Let’s put her in my black, leather knee-high boots instead.”, Laura giggled.


“Aren’t they rather worn?”, Jessica asked.


“They are about two years old, but the style is chic.  I just had the leather polished”, Laura smiled. 


“Do you remember that we got a bottle of cherry blossom perfume as a bonus gift?”, Jessica went to get it from her cabinet and sprayed a generous volume in the inside of Laura’s knee-high boots.  Then, Jessica proceeded to place me in the forepart of Laura’s left boot.


“Wow, I could smell it from across the room!”, Laura exclaimed as Laura put on a pair of straight-leg jeans and a pair of crew socks.


After spraying the inside of Laura’s knee-high boots with the cherry blossom perfume, Jessica placed them next to the upholstered bench by the front door.  They are beautifully designed in a sleek style that would draw out Laura’s slim, sporty physique; sitting on a low block heel, and round-toed for comfort.


Laura casually put on her right boot first, then she meticulously put on her left boot, especially to place me under the curvature of her toes.  Since she can’t see how my body is positioned, she had to trust her sensation.  She could feel that I was lying flat, yet it was not possible to tell whether I was laying on my back or my stomach.  Eventually, she inserted her foot all the way and zipped up the side zipper.  While Jessica looked on with a worrying look.


“Oh, don’t worry.  Tess had a booster of the Nano Intelligent Cells not long ago.  She is well protected.”, Laura reassured Jessica with a warm smile.


***


As I started to regain consciousness, I felt like being wedged between a firm padded floor and a weighty woven ceiling with five sturdy, claw-shaped, yet supple appendages, while an intense flowery fragrance is overwhelming my awareness.  The aroma was overly potent, I thought that I was in a cherry-blossom gas chamber, my nose got very runny and my eyes were very irritated.

 

While I found myself laying down on my stomach, I struggled to lift the heavy ceiling, like I was persisting to do a push-up.  Yet, even with additional strength from the Nano Intelligent Cells, I merely managed to lift it slightly.   The enormous appendages clutched at me to assert their dominance.  Since both Laura and Jessica have been benefited from the Nano Intelligent Cells as well, my tiny size is extremely outmatched.  It was like being manoeuvred by a compact excavator.  Yet, my determination kept encouraging me to fight on until both of my shoulder joints were completely disjointed all together.  The supple, mighty appendages continued to manipulate my body to fit the contour of their curves, as my spinal column was being mercilessly twisted with countless loud pops and snaps.  I tried to scream, but my lungs were being compressed by the weight.



***


Laura was merely sitting on the bench, waiting for Jessica to get dressed.  Jessica came into view in a red Merino wool sleeveless sweater, with a pair of black chino pants, completed her outfit with a pair of stylish, black Chelsea boots.  That’s the boots that I wanted to be in, but things didn’t develop as I hoped for.


“Wow, you look beautiful!”, Laura praised Jessica, as she stood up to get going while being unmindful about the abrupt, added pressure that has multiplied on my body.  Jessica blushed and pecked Laura’s lips.


“Is Tess well fitted in there?”, Jessica asked caringly.


“No worries, she is underneath the bends of my toes.  Most of my weight is being concentrated at the ball of my foot, she'll be alright.”, Laura reassured Jessica sincerely.  


After leaving their apartment, the two ladies started to stroll along the corridor, then down the stairways.  As Laura walked down the stairs, she began to get pleasure from the extra padding in her left boot.  Each time the anterior part of her left foot is set down on a step, the cushioning is especially comfy and I turned out to be a nice add-on to the worn insole.  Meanwhile, Laura was thinking to herself that it would be unnecessary to have these fancy memory foam insoles.  


***


Suddenly, the weight multiplied by several times.  Since my head was directly under her hallux (the “big toe”), this instant caused my head to twist to one side severely, while my jaws were brutally displaced and caused my mouth to open widely.   Her second and third toes (the “long toe” and “middle toe”) were squashing on my back, subjecting each vertebra of the spinal column under immense pressure.  Both of my scapulae (shoulder blades) were fractured.  Her fourth and fifth toes (the “ring toe” and “pinky toe”) were pressing on my pelvic region and legs, unexpectedly, the pelvis and legs remained intact while under tremendous weight.


Since the merciless weight was continuous, I guessed that either Laura or Jessica was standing, as I was not cognizant of whose boot that I was held in.  Because of the intense weight, my body struggled to tremble in vain, as I was being kept still effortlessly by her foot.  Before long, my body was numbed, apart from the constant popping and cracking.


Thud

I must have been unconscious, as I got wakened by a thunderous thud as well as excruciating pain.  My jawline was severely collapsed, while my tongue was forcefully stuck out of my mouth.  A metallic taste occurred as mouthfuls of blood were forced out from my insides.  During which, my kneecaps were severely fractured from being pressed against the firm, leathery padded floor unforgivingly. 


Thud

As I felt the rapid plunge, I finally sensed that either Laura or Jessica was walking down the stairs.  Another weighty landing with forwarding momentum occurred, this time, it felt like her third to fifth toes stepped down on me for the most part.  In reality, the ball of her foot absorbed most of the force.  Despite the fact, the forward thrust coarsely chafed my pelvis and legs against the firm, leathery floor.   The pain was unbearable, I wanted to scream for mercy, but couldn’t as there was insufficient air in my lungs, combined with a crushed mandible.  Much of the skin was worn down, as various bones of the hips and kneecaps were visible.  In the meantime, the heavy, supple, woven ceiling was getting very hot and humid, while the air was getting stale with a cheaply fragranced perfume.  Plus, oil was seeping from the ceiling, which smelled like musky coconut.

While I was enduring severe vertigo, it was very confusing since I couldn’t figure out whose boot that I was being confined in.  One possibility is to use my get a whiff of the scent, but the overwhelming cheaply fragranced perfume and musky coconut oil were suppressing any natural scent.  In time, I felt the rough callus on her hallux (the “big toe”), which sensed like a coarse armour to me.  I realized that I must be underneath Laura’s foot at that moment. 


Thud

Another long vertical drop transpired, this time, Laura’s big toe and long toe landed first.  The rough callus on her big toe seemed like a gravelly platter being slammed on the side of my face.  Since the environment was pitch-dark, I couldn't ascertain the actual damage, but I felt that my cheeks were trampled pitilessly.  I simply got knocked out.  


***


As Laura and Jessica continued down the stairs, they were engrossed by the Winter Festive decorations along the stairways, while Laura has forgotten about me in her left boot.  The grand interior was perfumed with a fresh-pine fragrance, which further diverted Laura’s attention.  The two ladies decided to walk to the wharf and enjoy the sea breeze.  An hour later, after the relaxing stroll, they entered a seaside café to enjoy some coffee.  Meanwhile, Jessica asked Laura to release me from her boot.  


To be continued.