- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. There are sections of violence, again, proceed at your discretion.
As the chaotic shaking has paused, I began to adjust to the vigorous shift leftward. Being situated underneath Vicki’s medial arch was merely lighter to some extent, especially when the hiking boot is well made with firm arch support. My chafed breasts were persistently enduring the unyielding weight by being mashed against the curve of Vicki’s dense arch muscles. The vulnerable /painful feeling is very intimidating, as it was like being stuck underneath a ton of firm mats. Ironically, Vicki’s vast, muscular sole was offering more suppleness than Laura or Jessica’s sole. For the moment, the air is humid and stuffy, which stimulated my craze to be tormented. I made every effort to defy Vicki’s sole by striving to lift her foot, needless to say, my undertaking was idiotically ineffective.

Vicki sensed a slight push under her arch, she smiled and supposed that Theresa was being thoughtful by kneading her sole. Though she thought that she would fancy a much stronger kneading, it was the thought that’s of pleasantness. She glanced at her watch and continued to walk to the next checkpoint.

BOOM! Vicki’s mighty, supple foot gave me a tit-for-tat retaliation for my fruitless perseverance. It was determined to show me who’s boss. A series of loud snaps occurred simultaneously, as I felt my ribs being fractured. My head was being painfully squashed, while my mandible (lower jaw) was completely disjointed. Though, the perspiration from Vicki’s foot was increasingly seeping into my mouth, which was my single source of liquid. I savoured her sweat, as it tasted salty, yet somewhat acrid. Seeing my minuscule body, each drip of her sweat is like a cupful, in any case, I wouldn’t be thirsty.

Meanwhile, Vicki was wearing a pair of sunglasses, with a large mug of iced full-bodied espresso in her hand, she was cheerfully making the rounds. The full-grain leather boots were housing her supple feet in a pleasant warmth environment, plus the moderate perspiration was moisturizing her feet. She kept on walking at an easy-going pace, when she reached her station, she stood on her balcony, enjoying the clear view of the office block as she continued to sip the iced espresso.

The pacing stopped unexpectedly and the compression became constant. Mercilessly, my breasts have been brutally chafed from unceasingly rubbing against Vicki’s impervious sole, my fat and glandular tissue became like lotion, especially for moisturizing her skin. As luck would have it, the slipperiness was the crucial attribute that allowed my head to be slipped to the side of her foot, wedged against the full-grain leather sidewall of her boot. Even though my face was being firmly pressed against the sidewall, my head wasn’t receiving the direct pressure from her medial arch. In essence, the process is reminiscent of kneading dough to make a pizza, as my physique was being relentlessly squashed, being even out to conform to the elegant contour of Vicki’s beautiful, bronze tanned, foot. While the intense weight has forcefully positioned my body in a slanting position, caused many of my joints to be dislodged. My pain obsession boosted my determination to endure the overwhelming weight, thank goodness for the Nano Intelligent Cells that was preventing me from becoming unconscious.

Vicki continued to enjoy the sight of the leading-edge corporate surroundings, while standing, she inadvertently shifted her weight to her left leg, as the slight additional arch support was offering a bit of added comfort. She felt the slick, velvety substance under her foot, which she thought was the residual of the foot cream that she has put on earlier. For the moment, she has neglected that Theresa was the additional arch support.

I thought that I was already under agonizing weight, without warning, the pressure multiplied abruptly. Both of my legs were pitilessly flattened, as my femur (thighbone), the tibia (shinbone) and the fibula were compound fractured. The Nano Intelligent Cells worked meticulously and stopped the hemorrhages, as my leg muscles, such as the biceps, gastrocnemius, gluteus, and quadriceps, are utterly flattened. Subsequently, my bowels were being squashed out and upwardly through my oral cavity. The Nano Intelligent Cells focused on stopping the hemorrhages while maintaining my heart and brain functions. Lastly, my ribcage collapsed and protruded outwardly.

Just like that, Vicki faintly felt a series of pops and snaps occurred all at once. Then, she recalled that Theresa was placed in her sock to experiment with the effectiveness of the Nano Intelligent Cells. Calmly, she used her mobile to call Laura and described the circumstances. Before long, Laura arrived with a specialized, medical case; while Vicki has sat on a lounger to take the weight off her feet. Laura proceeded to remove Vicki’s left boot and saw that the sock has a moderate bloodstain on it. Serenely, she carefully removed Vicki’s sock, subtly took hold of Theresa in her hand, and injected her with a formulated injection. Overall, Theresa was breathing, but hardly full of beans. Laura gave Vicki a thumbs-up gesture and phoned Ms. Samantha Cook to inform her that the Nano Intelligent Cells has worked splendidly.

Afterwards, while I was on the mend at the recovery table, Laura was writing the medical report on my case. Laura wrote that after the ordeal, it would take a few days for the Nano Intelligent Cells to repair most of the essential parts of my body. However, numerous bone alignments would be required subsequently, to ensure the skeletal structure is realigned properly. On the afterthought, she wrote that I looked like a used tampon when she retrieved me from Vicki’s sock.