- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. There are sections of violence, again, proceed at your discretion.
Jessica and Laura enjoyed an evening of romance during Saint Valentine's Day. Laura didn’t bother to check on me until the next morning. She found me just lying on the nightstand, where she left me after she physically adjusted and realigned my bones with her fingers from the previous day. She gently tapped my upper body, but there was no response. She realized that I was in a coma. She wrapped me in a cotton face towel and calmly sneaked me to the laboratory.

Laura saw that the lab is vacant as it is still early morning. Laura proceeded to inject an intramuscular booster of the Nano Intelligent Cells into my upper right thigh while I was still in a coma. She was pleased to see that I was still unconscious, as she re-wrapped me in a cotton face towel and calmly sneaked me back to the apartment and placed me on the wool pad on the nightstand.

Meanwhile, the booster worked well and I gradually woke up, completely unaware of the procedure that had just occurred. I felt great and energetic. Jessica went to the bathroom, while Laura is still resting in bed, as she said, “Good morning” to me.

“Good morning, Laura, I enjoyed being tightly fitted in your compression knee-highs and your white leather sneaker is very homey.”, I praised.

“I hope my foot wasn’t too smelly.”, Laura replied cheerfully.

“Can I have a go again?”, I asked enthusiastically.

“You bet if that’s your fancy, but it would be rather dreadful.”, Laura responded earnestly with a smile. “Though, I meant to wear my 1/4" heel, pointed-toe slip-on flats today, as I have to do a health seminar for our private clients. So, I won’t be wearing my white leather sneakers”, Laura explained while displaying a superior attitude.

“Let’s try something different this time. I won’t bother to put you in my stocking, so just lie down in either one of my pumps.”, Laura firmly suggested, as she picked out the pair of her flats and set it on the nightstand next to me.

For the business meeting, she selected a pair of off-white leather, pointed-toe block heel flats, to project her feminine charisma and her aptitude for medical science. Along with a pair of caramel pantyhose sheers. The sight of the eye-catching flats was wonderful, as the leathery scent was appealing. Hence, I opted to climb into the right flat and discovered that it is padded with a memory foam insole. I lie down on my back (widthwise) at the front of Laura’s flat, as I tried to estimate where her toes will be resting. To make the venture more agonizing, I positioned my head at the spot where her thumb toe will be placed.

Meanwhile, Jessica was watching me from the doorway, smiling at me.

“Laura, are you sure that the Nano Intelligent Cells will protect Theresa from your weight?”, Jessica asked seriously.

“Honestly Jessica, the Nano Intelligent Cells will save her from permanent harm by its superb healing power. But it won’t prevent injuries.” Laura explained.

Meanwhile, Laura put on a chic blouse that is decorated to perfection with a chic glen-plaid pattern, made in a stunningly soft crepe fabric in multi-shades of grayish colours. It is harmonized with a matching midi skirt. Along with a pair of caramel pantyhose sheers, Laura looked lovely.

“Jessica, you need to get dressed, we have to be at the business meeting in twenty minutes.”, Laura reminded her. “In the meantime, I’ll be helping Theresa to get comfortable in my flat.”, Laura laughed.

Laura’s feet length is around 23 cm or 9 inches in length, slightly over 8 cm or 3 inches in width, which is equivalent to shoe size 7 (37), despite her dark-tan skin tone, her soles have a fairer complexion. She smiled at me, as I gazed at her feet, then she spoke. The shape of her feet is known as Greek Foot (Morton’s Toe). Since her right foot is so attractive, I was completely captivated by the sheer beauty. Suddenly, darkness occurred and I was pressed underneath by five giant appendages. They started to jiggle and forcefully beating on me, while the air was being pressed out of my lungs. My breasts were being drummed between Laura’s index and third toes. Then, the jiggling would pause, yet, the weight would multiply mercilessly. My head got pivoted sideways, while the pressure from Laura’s thumb toe crushed my jawbones wide open. Despite the tremendous pain, the hemorrhage was significantly minimized by the Nano Intelligent Cells.

From Laura’s perspective, she was merely jiggling her toes, just as she would do when she is trying on a pair of new shoes. The pointed toe block heel flats were merely worn briefly, while she was trying them on at the department store, making certain that it is a good fit. She noticed that I chose to climb into the right flat when she felt the extra padding underneath the curvature of her toes. Laura felt uncomfortable with the way I was placed, so she jiggled her toes to create a good fit. After that, she stood on her right foot to confirm that things are all set. Meanwhile, Jessica got dressed and gestured to Laura that she is ready to go.

The two fine-looking ladies left their residence and proceeded to stroll toward the head office. It is just an easy one-kilometre walk, the grounds are pretty, while it is a sunny morning. As their eyes met, they began to hold hands affectionately, while Laura kissed Jessica’s lips.

“Are you acceptable to a threesome relationship?”, Jessica asked sincerely.

“Are you talking about our situation with Theresa?”, Laura replied with a warm smile.

“Yes.”, Jessica replied, while blushing.

“Of course, I love Theresa as well. Regardless of her pain obsession, she is very affable. Even though that she has been miniaturized to just 7 cm (2.8 inches) tall, even so, she has a lovely figure.”, Laura replied with good cheer. While Laura was eager to win over Jessica, the passionate stress caused her feet to perspire. Then, Jessica conveyed her happiness by returning a loving kiss on Laura’s lips, as the two beautiful ladies enjoyed the romantic stroll toward the office.

In contrast, the scenario was especially agonizing for me. I was in a pitch-black setting. The temperature is around 37 degrees Celsius with steamy humidity, and the aroma became very pungent with a sharp bitter, salty sensation. Each of Laura’s footsteps produced an unyielding thump, like being mashed by five heavy rolls of rugs. As my body made numerous vain attempts to preserve against the heaviness, loud cracking and popping sounds occurred repetitively. Surprisingly, I was able to stay conscious the whole time, thanks to the Nano Intelligent Cells.

In the meantime, I was determined to endure whatever pressure Laura can dish out. Nevertheless, that's easier said than done. Each step with a “thump” will pitilessly force all the air out of my lungs, so I must synchronize the timing of Laura’s footsteps with my inhales and exhales. Otherwise, the air will be burst out of my lungs. What's more, my maxillae were fractured, so my jaws were forced open constantly. As the putrid environment is hot and humid, Laura’s foot is dripping with sweat, which I deliberately gulped to stay hydrated. Yet, I don’t view it as torment, instead, I believe that it’s a test of my tenacity. After some time, I noticed that the walking sound has changed, as it became quieter, so I guessed that Laura started to walk on some sort of carpeting and we have arrived at the business office.

Suddenly, fresh air and LED lighting filled the surroundings, instantly, the temperature normalized to about 22 degrees Celsius with a comfy 40% humidity.

As Laura and Jessica arrived at the reception area, the receptionist asked them to go to the lounge to have breakfast. They picked a corner sofa, once they’ve settled, Laura subtly removed her flats. She took a quick look at me, laying in her flat, and noticed my clothes are completely soaked.

“Oh, poor Theresa, are you okay?”, Laura whispered, as Jessica started to look in Laura’s flat as well.

“Gosh, that can’t be comfortable!”, Jessica remarked somewhat concerningly.

Meanwhile, the Nano Intelligent Cells worked swiftly, the ache subsided significantly and the severe bruising has lessened. Laura saw that my jaws, several joints of my arms and legs were dislodged, so she gently removed me from her flat, placed me on her smooth palm, with her other supple thumb and index finger, she set the joints back in place and straightened the fractures. Amazingly, she did the job with subtlety as well.

The receptionist came into the lounge and invited the ladies to go to Ms. Samantha Cook’s office. Jessica and Laura (holding me in her fist subtly) entered the elegant office, while Samantha welcomed them sincerely. Then, Samantha started to host the meeting.

“I like to discuss offering every one of you a senior partnership. First, I would like to do an endurance test on Theresa to determine the essential effectiveness of Laura’s breakthrough on the Nano Intelligent Cells. So, I’ve requested Vicki, our loyal security staff to join this meeting.”

Meanwhile, Vicki turned up at the office. She is 30-years old of a Catalan ethnicity with a lovely figure, at 5 feet 8 inches tall, 138 pounds, with an average pair of size B cups. She has a swimmer’s figure, combined with a sun-tanned complexion. Her brown hair flowed down nearly to her shoulders; her sophisticated face reflects her beautiful Latin American qualities.

“Good morning, everyone.”, Vicki greeted with a rather strong Spanish- Catalan accent.

“Speaking of the devil, we were just talking about you.”, Samantha smiled warmly. “Anyway, I would like to ask you to carry out an endurance test on Theresa to uncover the key effectiveness of Laura’s innovation of the Nano Intelligent Cells.”

“In essence, I’ll be spending a day in your shoe.”, I uttered in a thin, shrill voice.

Vicki snickered while picking me up with her left thumb and index finger and placed me on the carpet-tiled floor. She intentionally stood close to me to flaunt her magnificent physique, while the other ladies seemed like high-rise buildings, Vicki looked like a skyscraper! I was utterly awed by the sight.

Vicki was wearing a pair of hiking boots, made of full-grain leather, tone with a pair of dark-green trail pants, top with a white polyester sleeveless shirt. Since she was wearing pants, I didn’t get a chance to view her athletic legs. But, seeing her well-built arms and her sporty figure was an awe-inspiring sight. Her hiking boots are very imposing because of their great size and sturdiness. The footwear height is designed to lace up over the ankle, while the inner lining is made of a waterproof/breathable layer. The upper shell is covered in full-grain leather, the midsole support is of polypropylene to relieve plantar pressure. Lastly, the Vibram rubber outsole is equipped to assure good contact with the ground.

As I gazed at Vicki’s gigantic boots, I curiously asked her about her shoe size. She graciously emphasized that it is a sizeable European 42. Comparing to Laura’s shoe size of European 37, Vicki’s feet are considerably bigger. At the same time, Jessica was concerned about these boots as well, as she was worried about whether I would be okay in them.

“Theresa, that’s a substantial pair of boots. Are you sure you can bear the weight?”, Jessica asked concerningly. I rebuffed Jessica’s comment, “No worries, I should be able to stand Vicki’s weight.”, I replied with confidence.

Meanwhile, Vicki asked courteously, “Well, left or right?”. It is obvious that she was asking which one of her boots that I would fancy being put in, so I replied, “Left please”. Vicki smiled pompously, “Please get undressed, except for your bra and panty. It will be awfully warm in there.”.

Vicki unlaced and took off her left boot and removed her slightly dampened crew sock. At last, I got to marvel at her foot. The shape of her foot is known as the Greek foot, typically characterized by a long second toe. Sadly, it was merely a glimpse, as she hastily clenched me with her thumb and index finger and dropped me in her sock. Her foot instantly followed and she placed me under her arch lengthwise in a slapdash fashion. Although Jessica mentioned to Vicki that it would be prudent to place me under her toes widthwise. Vicky politely disregarded the comment and said that she wanted some added arch support. Then, Vicki continued to put on her boot and laced up securely.

Vicki took a few steps and commented humorously, “That’s a comfy fit, well, I hope that Theresa has a foot craze!”.

All the ladies fell about laughing, as Vicki excused herself and proceeded to walk the grounds. She appreciated the added support under her left arch, as she had to walk a long distance to patrol the grounds thoroughly. To some extent, she can feel the slight lump in her sock, as the synthetic foam insole is offering ample padding for her foot. Contrariwise, the scenario is an insufferable event for me.

The whiffy setting is at a muggy 37 degrees Celsius and it was like being underneath a ponderous futon. Vicki’s arch was pressing my entire body, especially when my face was being forced against her soft leathery, yet impenetrable skin. My effort to turn my head to the side was in vain, as the tightness of her polyester/nylon crew sock fixed my body in place. Each of Vicki’s steps was an intensely painful event.

BOOM
My entire body was smashed between Vicki’s medial arch and her lateral arch (which is the flatter of the two arches, which run lengthwise along the foot, rests on the ground in the standing position. As a result, the right side of my body, especially my whole right arm, right leg, and the right side of the pelvis, was imperilled to much more stress than the left side of my body. My body would be twisted rightward forcefully. While the left side of my body was also being subjected to immense weight from Vicki’s medial arch, but just lesser than the right side.
While the improved Nano Intelligent Cells started functioning immediately, the pain was excruciating. Countless cracking and popping sounds occurred simultaneously. Upon the deafening BOOM, my middle face region (mainly my nose and cheeks), and my lower face region (mainly my lips, chin, and jaws) were like being thumped mercilessly by a weighty, ultra-firm rug. My jaws and nose fractured like they were toothpicks.

BOOM

My right humerus got fiercely detached from my shoulder socket, while posterior dislocation occurred on my right hip, as the upper end of my thighbone (femur) was forced out of my hip socket. The dislocations were very agonizing, while the Nano Intelligent Cells have prevented nerve damage, however, it couldn’t push the femoral head of the thighbone back into the acetabulum.

Twist and Turn

Suddenly, the BOOM paused, while a twisting motion occurred. My head was strongly turned to the right, while my body is being forcefully shifted rightward toward Vicki’s medial arch. I pondered on Vicki’s intention, as I guessed that she was merely rearranging my position for her own comfort. Inadvertently, while Vicki waved her foot from side to side, the jerky movement forced my breasts to rub against her soft leathery, yet impenetrable sole. As my breasts were being unsympathetically chafed, I began to wonder if I was being careless of what I wished for. Even though I have been in Laura and Jessica’s shoes time and time again, I didn’t expect that Vicki’s weight would be that much heavier. I was really worried that my womanhood would be ruined.

---

As Vicki started to make the rounds, she felt Theresa stuck under the left side of her foot. She would be happy to continue her patrol with Theresa in that spot, as it felt like a gentle shiatsu therapeutic massage. But, she was concerned that too much weight was being applied on Theresa, as she didn’t want to mash Theresa to a pulp. So, she started to tilt and steadily waggle her foot to put Theresa in a better spot. Subsequently, she resumed making the rounds.

---
To be continued in part two.