- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories or contents causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.

Note: The Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) has a few imperfections, a major drawback is that it has no pain relief function in any way. While the NIC will significantly improve the healing ability of the subject, but the subject will feel the total severity of any physical trauma.
Overview: I am writing a new chapter on my fictional story, regarding the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC). As Saint Valentine's Day is just around the corner, Laura has booked a table for two at a fancy restaurant for Jessica and herself. Apparently, she has been planning to exclude Theresa (yours truly) from this romantic occasion. Laura pondered an idea to use my eccentricity towards pain and degradation to her advantage and planned to persuade me to volunteer to be her insole. Anyway, enjoy the read.

Laura has observed that I would usually sleep in Jessica’s sneakers (size 8), however, Jessica regularly washes the insole. She would use a soft cloth to clean the insoles with a mild laundry detergent and then rinse with cold water. Though Jessica’s action has kept a hygienic sleeping chamber for me, I am disappointed because I couldn’t smell the natural aroma of her feet. Laura is very smart and observed my frustration.

Laura has a stunning figure with a fine-looking dark complexion, but she is somewhat shorter than Jessica, as she stands at around 5' 2", though she has gained some muscular mass from 105 lbs to 115 lbs since the NIC enhancement. Naturally, her shoe size is a relatively petite size 7 (37).

Meanwhile, Laura (Dr. Laura Rao) has developed a modified adaptation to the Nano Intelligent Cells, as some of the patients had side-effects towards the swift healing attribute. So, the new version has been developed to have the same, effective, hemostatic quality, but the healing attribute has been significantly decelerated. So, the healing process is still certain, but it will take a much longer period.

Laura realized that I wouldn’t need it, as I haven’t experienced any side-effect. Even so, she waited until Jessica is off duty from the treatment centre, then she approached me about this option during a routine checkup.

“I would like to see if you would like to get an optional intramuscular injection of the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC). It has the fundamental hemostatic quality, but the healing attribute has been greatly slowed. Without a doubt, it will still surely heal physical injuries, but it will take a much longer period.”, Laura explained lovingly.

“Does that mean that I will be able to experience the pain of physical injuries for a much longer time as well?”, I asked Laura with enthusiasm.

“You’re spot-on, my dear.”, Laura prepared a dose with a 23 gauge, 5/8” needle, which the needle looks like a long pencil from my miniaturized perspective, as I am merely 7 cm (2.8 inches) tall.

Since I have a craze for pain, I happily accepted Laura’s offer. At my miniaturized size, both of my deltoid muscles don’t have enough mass, Laura opted to apply it in the anterolateral thigh.

“My apologies, as this procedure will be rather painful to you. And also, I will need to hold you down with my fingers.”, Laura spoke softly with a warm smile.

“Come on, Laura, you can be rough with me. Jessica isn’t here.”, I replied enthusiastically.

Laura checked the duty timetable once again and ensured that Jessica is off duty. She subtly put on a pair of latex-free gloves. Without warning, she clutched me between her thumb, and both index and middle finger. It was like being wedged in three supple, massive clamps, compressing my torso. Then, Laura proceeded to take my makeshift clothes off with her other hand.

Laura took me to a stainless-steel clinical tray, which she had placed some paper towel on it. To me, the paper towel seemed like a paper bedspread. She smiled at me, as she held me down on the huge tray. As I laid there, the paper towel offered a bit of softness. Suddenly, I felt an agonizing stab on my left thigh, as Laura proceeded to inject the dose of the Nano Intelligent Cells. I bravely endured the pain without any tremulous movement. It took her about a minute and she pulled out the pencil-like needle. The needle left a sizable gash, which was foreseeable, as Laura placed a spot bandage, which measured as “7/8-inch x 7/8-inch. It is like placing a hand towel on my whole thigh.

“All right, it is done. I’m impressed that you didn’t twitch, you have a strong pain tolerance. Anyway, I’ll place you on the sofa now.” Laura conveyed with a smile. Despite the appearance, Laura is determined to exclude me from the forthcoming Saint Valentine's Day, so she can have Jessica all for herself. The jab might not be enough to stop me from interrupting her romantic occasion.

Laura gently carried me to the sofa and wrapped me with tissue paper as I recover from the injection.

“Sorry about covering you with tissue paper, the treatment centre doesn’t have any facility for a one-off, miniaturized person. I chatted with Victoria, the facility manageress, she is working on getting you some better clothing. Getting shoes for you is the most challenging task.”, Laura smiled as she artfully revealed her pair of white leather, versatile sneakers. They’re a good choice for her profession, as being a doctor/specialist, she often has to stand for long durations. While she bought them about one year ago, they appeared to be in good condition.

Laura sat on the other end of the sofa and started to untie her shoelaces. She took off her sneakers and rested her legs on the sofa. She was wearing a pair of compression sheer knee highs (20-22 mmHg), which are designed to provide strong support at the feet and ankles to reduce aching and tiredness. Since her legs are resting on the sofa, her supple, somewhat callused soles were facing me. While her shoe size is a moderately petite size 7, her dark-tan feet still tower over me. I was captivated by the heat being radiated from her feet and the aroma was growingly alluring.

Laura’s feet are around 23 cm (9 inches), despite her dark-tan skin tone, her soles have a fairer complexion. She smiled at me, as I gazed at her feet, then she spoke.

“I’ve about one hour before Vicki (a nurse practitioner) will show up, then I can walk home to prepare for our threesome romantic evening. You know that I love you and Jessica, right? Anyway, I see the way you are staring at my feet, you don’t need to be shy, go ahead and cuddle with them.”, Laura said with a lovely smile.

“Actually, would you make it rough for me? Put me in one of your compression knee highs.”, I replied daringly.

Laura nodded to me with a mischievous smile. She proceeded to remove her right knee-high, stripped the tissue paper from my body, and grabbed me with her thumb and index fingers. She swiftly dropped me in the hosiery as I rolled uncontrollably into the forward-facing tip of it.

---

I was disorientated at this point. Being somewhat insensible, I smelled the aroma of the environment and it was a whiff that I am well familiarized. It was the minty, musky aroma, which made me felt at ease. At that time, her gigantic supple foot imposing by taking up all the space, as Laura positioned me widthwise, underneath her toes, with my right cheek pressed firmly against the underside of her pinky toe. While my feet and lower legs are pressed firmly against the underside of her big toe, and the rest of my body is underneath her other toes.

Likewise, I couldn’t move at all, as the translucent, compression knee-highs wrapped me tightly, compressing my back and pressed me against Laura’s huge, supple toes. It was like being cramped by an unyielding, semi-transparent quilt. The feeling is very different than being wrapped in Laura or Jessica’s pantyhose, which would yield to some extent and I can still move slightly. This time was different, the Nano Intelligent Cells didn’t engage by enhancing my physical strength at all. Another difficulty is that my mouth is being forced open, as my cheeks are being sandwiched between the compression knee-highs and Laura’s dominant, supple toes. In essence, I was not capable to talk at all. Then, I realized it must be due to the new dose of Nano Intelligent Cells injection that I just received, as the physical enhancement is gone.

---

“How do you like the stylish, compressive support stockings? It’s very comfortable on my feet and legs.”, Laura laughed humorously. After that, Laura proceeded to put on her white leather sneakers. Meanwhile, she sat on the sofa with her feet set on the floor, while thinking about the coming romantic meal with Jessica. She took a sip of her cinnamon latte, as she looked at her white leather sneakers, in particular, the right one. She felt the slight rise supporting the curvatures under her toes, offering great comfort. She smiled and squinched her toes to enhance the fitting. Instantly, a series of slight cracks and pops harmonized with her toes’ movement. This occurrence was intriguing for Laura, especially as an amusement, so she kept on messing about.

---

Without warning, the surroundings became pitch-dark. The aroma has altered, as the minty part has significantly decreased, while the musky scent was drastically increased. Before long, the temperature has increased to more or less 100 F. The air became very hot and sticky, as I started to be incoherent to my surroundings. I felt the booming thump as Laura placed her shoes on the ground, the heaviness was instant, as the air was knocked out of my lungs. I struggled to get a few breaths. My lower torso (up to my pelvis) was underneath her hallux (big toe) and second toe (long toe), while my mid and upper torsos were covered by her third to fifth toes. Though the most unpleasant part is that my breasts were wedged between her third and fourth toes. Suddenly, her giant, supple toes proceeded to curl against my entire body. I was completely relishing the agony, as numerous of my joints were severely popping like I was getting countless unyielding chiropractic adjustments. My breasts were being heavily squeezed and chafed, the pain was pleasurably abrupt and distinct.

---

Vicki, the nurse practitioner, arrived at the treatment centre. Laura stood up and handed over the daily patient list and started to stroll home. She walked down the hallway to the stairways, which consisted of 16 steps. She enjoyed the extra support in her right sneaker, as the forepart of her foot landed on the stairs. She could feel the extra padding being compressed underneath her toes, though it is very comfortable for her.

---

Boom, Boom, Boom ---

All of a sudden, the weight multiplied, and several bones fractured all at once. Fortunately, the Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) stopped any major hemorrhage. I was knocked out, but the NIC swiftly revived my consciousness. As I regained awareness, I felt like I was in powerful turbulence, moving upward rapidly and slammed downward with a deafening thump.

I am quite sure that both of my tibias and the fibulas were completely fractured and I felt that both of my femurs were likely fractured as well. My knees were thoroughly collapsed. Each time her step landed, the uncompromising thump will further crush my legs to fit the contour of her big toe and long toe.

My face was being mercilessly pressed by her powerful pinky toe, onto the musky nylons and the leather insole. My lower jawbone has been separated, so my mouth is being forced open to an abnormal position.

Next, I felt like I was falling off a cliff, as the quick downward motions were prolonged. Boom! The thump was very concentrated on my body, as my ribs were fractured instantaneously, then I fell unconscious once again.

---

After a 10-minute stroll, Laura arrived at home and removed her sneakers and compressive support stockings. As she took off her right knee-high, I just flopped on the floor, barely conscious. Laura subtly picked me up with her fingers, then enveloped me in her fist, and walked into her bedroom. In private, she did a concise physical exam, just to be sure that the Nano Intelligent Cells have prevented any major hemorrhage. She noticed all the fractures and major bruising on my muscles, especially my severely chafed breasts.

She proceeded to adjust and realign my bones with her fingers so that my bones will heal correctly. Although I have a craze for pain, it was too stressful and I felt unconscious yet again. Laura figured that my body will take about a week to heal, so she was in high spirits, as she will be spending Saint Valentine's Day with Jessica.