- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Disclaimer: This chapter contains scatological creative writing. This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories or contents causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.

Laura walked out of the bathroom and entered the living room. While Jessica was relaxing on the sofa, Laura sat down on the recliner across from her. Thinking to herself, Laura is ecstatic about Theresa’s eccentricity, and she is fully prepared to use it to her advantage to win over Jessica. Since Theresa is in the squat eco-toilet, she will be able to spend the whole weekend with Jessica.

“I ought to apologize, as I don’t mean to be cruel to Theresa. Please believe me, I didn’t get her out of the toilet because she wanted to stay and keep on eating.”, Laura said awkwardly.

“See! I told you that she is weird. You don’t have to be apologetic, as it is her desire. Anyway, let’s have a look!”, Jessica laughing hilariously. Subtly, Laura is pleased to hear that Jessica is well accustomed to Theresa’s eccentricity, which means that her plan is working.

Laura and Jessica walked into the bathroom and saw that I am still being trapped underneath both of Laura’s gigantic logs while being sandwiched on top of Jessica’s cumbersome, spiral snake shape log as well. Deep down, Laura was truly amused and curious at the same time. She was keen to learn if the Nano Intelligent Cells can effectively make use of the leftover nutrients of the feces. Hence, Theresa’s eccentricity was furthering Laura’s scientific experience.

While they were watching, I took a few more gulps from Jessica’s lovely feces. The texture was much smoother and softer than Laura’s lumpy, sausage resembling feces. While it was bland and somewhat bitter, it contained some undigested peanuts, corn, and alfalfa sprouts, I can tell that it is of Jessica’s distinctive eating habits.

Meanwhile, Laura was pretending to be rather disgusted and apologetic as well, so she looked at Jessica with a sickened expression, “This is just too gross!”.

“Oh, don’t worry about it, my dear. The Nano Intelligent Cells should offer her plenty of protection. You’re a doctor and a scientist, you should know that.”, as Jessica spoke softly.

While standing from above, Jessica spoke softly to me, “Oh Theresa, you are so peculiar! I can’t hear you while you are down there and I don’t want to get too close, so wave your arms if you want to stay there.”. Subsequently, I waved my arms, while Laura was pleased to see my affirmatory gesture.

Jessica laughed and humorously said, “Enjoy your feast! See you later!”. Then, Laura and Jessica left the bathroom.

I was pleased to be left alone, so I could continue to relish my meal. I took hold of Jessica’s feces as I relax in the glass reservoir. Since it has a concave shape, it is similar to an enormous whirlpool. I explored the new accommodation and discovered that the glass, see-through walls are slippery, so I couldn’t climb out at all. So, I had to accept that it would depend on the discretion of my partners to decide when to collect me.

Once I got accustomed to the environment, I started to drink the yellowish pool of urine. At first, it tasted moderately salty with an apparent bitter aftertaste, then, I drank a mouthful with a metallic taste. At that moment, I recalled that Jessica is having her period, there will be more of it. Even so, I kept on drinking to quench my thirst. I needed the calories, so I resumed eating. I took a large bite from one of Laura’s massive, lumpy logs. I got a mouthful of undigested meat, which was very hard to chew. It was just too chewy, so I moved on to Laura’s second log of feces. While it is fairly bitter and tasteless, but there were plenty of bell pepper and tomato skins, sesame seeds, oats, and quinoa. It appeared that the two logs are from two separate meals! Appreciating that there are many leftover nutrients in Laura’s feces, I started to feast on it, but it was very cumbersome and weighty, as I imagine that it is at least 70 to 80 grams per log. Especially when my body weight is merely 6 grams. Finally, I got rather full, so I sat in the lukewarm urine, and fell asleep.

P.S. - Part 3 will be written in an upcoming chapter.