- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.

 

 

 

 

Men have long had access to this ‘Old Boy’s Network’ that women have been excluded from. Equipped with the new version of Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC), Laura and Jessica decided to have an outing at the local Old Boy’s gym. While we are aware that the NIC doesn’t prevent any physical injury, but it does enhance our strength, agility, and healing ability by multiple times. So, we decided to see the actual performance.

Upon arrival at the gym, the men were eyeing us right away. The two ladies were dressed conservatively, by wearing a pair of black tights, short sleeve t-shirts to avoid unnecessary attention on our breasts, and sneakers.

From Jessica’s perspective

As we walked into the gym, the testosterone level is very high, the sweaty odour is awfully difficult to put up with. Most of the members are jocks and they were fascinated by us, as they weren’t expecting two petite Asian ladies to walk into their Old Boy’s Gym. Hence, a jock approached us.

“Greeting ladies. My name is Mike, the gym manager, can I help you?”, Mike greeted us with curiosity.

“We are looking for an aerobics studio, we saw your gym and decided to have a look.”, I replied politely.

As we were being guided, we saw the bench-press rack and we noticed that a barbell set of 200 pounds was set on the rack. Laura proceeded to lie down on the bench. Mike was taken aback and warned Laura that it was too heavy for her to lift. While Mike went to spot her, Laura’s feminine, supple muscles flexed, as she lifted the barbell set rather comfortably. She did a set of 10 repetitions at ease, while many of the jocks are gathering to watch the event.

“It is fairly heavy but manageable. May I ask what is the top record in this gym?”, Laura asked softly.

“Well, it is at 320 pounds ma'am!”, Mike emphasized.

“Can you set it up at 330 pounds? I want to see if I can set a new record.”, Laura asked politely. Mike was in a state of unbelief, but he went ahead and set it up anyway.

Laura femininely lied down on the bench and lifted the barbell set, this time, she was experiencing modest stress, while she did a set of 10 repetitions once again. Then, she asked me to give it a try.

I was quite apprehensive about the heavyweight, but with Laura’s assurance, I lied down on the bench and attempted to lift the barbell set. As I made an effort, I felt a strong tickly sensation in my arms and upper body, while I lifted the weight rather comfortably, so I did a set of 10 repetitions as well.

These jocks were staring at us with astonishment! While Laura and I politely excused ourselves from the premises, we still haven’t fully realized our physical abilities.

Meanwhile, Laura is contemplating further testing Theresa’s limits at her shrunken height of merely 7 cm.

To be continued - - -

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.