- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.



Ceci’s left foot is almost completely revitalized, her hammertoes have started to relax and straighten out. She was very in high spirits with much gratitude towards Theresa’s undertaking. Since all the senior executives have been injected with the latest Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC), the NIC started to repair and rejuvenate her straightened toes, so Theresa has done her task. But, Ceci is unwilling to part with this comfy support. Meanwhile, she shifted her whole weight on her left foot to further mould Theresa to the contour of her toes. Meanwhile, her mobile started to ring.

“Oh, hello Jessica. No worries, Theresa is all right.”, Ceci replied by lying.

“I figure that if your hammertoes have straightened out, the NIC should have repaired them. Please bring Theresa back.”, Jessica asked urgently.

“Well, my toes are still sore, so they might need further readjustment. Anyway, I have an executive meeting now. Cheerio.”, Ceci hung up and switched her mobile to silent mode.

While the couple is still holding hands, Samantha asked, “You are cheery. Your toes are okay now?”.

“They feel great! Theresa is a wonderful pad!”, Ceci grinned.

Back to my position.

My jaws have been brutally fractured and perfectly moulded to Ceci’s pinkie toe. While the NIC has stopped all the bleeding, it couldn't heal any of the fractures properly, as the bones are crushed and pressed to abnormal positions. Meanwhile, the temperature is at least 31 degrees C and the humidity is high. As my face was being smashed against the cushioning leather insole, I was breathing in the blended aroma of leathery, musky, and peppermint, while I was semi-conscious. I guessed that Ceci must be still walking as the recurring up and down movement always ended with a heavy, deafening thump.

Next, the thumping stopped, while excruciating weight started to squash me pitilessly. A severe tickling sensation focused on my head, which was the NIC sustaining my brain function for the most part. While it was unimaginably painful, yet I perceived it as Ceci throwing down the gauntlet at me! I made every effort to lift against the merciless weight, but none of my muscles obeyed. After what seemed to be a long time, the up and down movement/thumping continued.

Back to the outside.

Ceci reached her office and gave Samantha a brief kiss, as Samantha walked down the corridor to her office. She sat on her executive leather chair and took the weight off her feet. She focused on the legality of the marketing documents on the new Longevity injection. After around an hour, she felt a slight quivering underneath her toes. It felt good, like a delicate, pulsating massage. Ceci smiled and assumed that Theresa is all right. So, she intermittently wiggled her toes in response, as she continued to edit the documents. She glanced at her watch and noticed that it is almost lunchtime. As much as she is unwilling, she decided to take Theresa out of her pump and phoned Jessica to arrange for Theresa to be collected.

Back to my position.

After what seemed to be a very long time, the thumping stopped and much of the weight was lessened. Despite everything, there was the weight was still rather heavy. As my muscles started to heal, the natural reaction of my body is to convulse uncontrollably. Then, Ceci’s huge, supple toes began to wiggle and the heavy kneading was like forceful chiropractic adjustments, inadvertently aligning my fractured bones. Suddenly, the light came through, as I breathed in the fresh air. In the meantime, Jessica and Laura have arrived and they are glad to see that I seemed to be in one piece.