- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or to any factual occurrence is merely coincidental. Furthermore, be aware of the categories. If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion.

 

 




Preface: Realistically, many of my friends have moderate calluses on their toes, between two toes or on the ball of their feet. Why? Typically, from wearing heels or even pumps with rather high heels. In a way, it is uncaring of most of the male authors that are writing about our feet, yet hardly anyone ever wrote about hammertoes. Luckily, most treatment of hammertoes is non-surgical. Anyway, I am writing this chapter to voice this issue, hoping that you guys will be more sensitive about women’s health. Yet, to make this chapter enjoyable, there I will be inside my friend’s shoe and allow her to use me as padding to relieve the pressure on her toes to help reduce the symptoms.

Note: Ceci is the senior attorney-at-law for the corporation and she has been Samantha’s significant other for years. She has a lovely figure, at 170 cm (5’7”) tall, 136 pounds, with an average pair of size B cups. At a height of 5’7”, she is one of the heaviest ladies in the corporation.

Jessica placed me in her soft baggy shoulder bag in supple leather and she walked to the corporate restaurant for the daily breakfast meeting. Laura has already arrived, after Jessica placed me on the dining table, the two doctors kissed softly. Laura gently carried me in her supple hand and gave me a soft kiss as well.

“Theresa, you smell like minty mouthwash.”, Laura gave Jessica a naughty look. Jessica smiled subtly as she continued to read the breakfast menu.

Then, Ceci and Samantha walked in. I was attracted by Ceci’s beautiful outfit, with a single-button blazer and ankle pants, matching a pair of black, classic slip-on pumps, leather upper with an almond toe, non-slip sole with 1.5" heels. Yet, I noticed that she was walking sluggishly, so I squeaked, “Ceci, is there anything wrong with your pumps?”.

“This pair is fine; they are made for all-day wear, with leather lining and insole for comfort and breathability. It is the awful 3" heels that I had to wear to the investors’ meeting yesterday, I really should have just worn a pair of pumps. Besides, I’ve hammertoes on my left foot, especially on my 2nd and 3rd toes.”, Ceci complained.

“Did the peppermint oil and salt crystals foot soak help?” Samantha asked.

“It was lovely, my dear. But my hammertoes are still bothersome.”, Ceci replied sorely.

Meanwhile, I was using a cotton napkin as a blanket. Laura reached out and picked me up with the king-sized napkin wrapped around me while feeding me a crumb of her lemon poppy-seed muffin. While Ceci and Samantha were realizing that there is a threesome relationship between Laura, Jessica, and me.

“Anyway, I heard that the new version of the Nano Intelligent Cells has worked brilliantly. So, Theresa, can I take a look at your brand-new, left arm?”, Samantha asked excitingly.

“Well, you can take a look. But the Nano Intelligent Cells doesn’t do anything for pain prevention, it was very painful for Theresa when her whole arm was torn off from her shoulder!”, Jessica explained firmly.

“I beg your pardon? She did sign the contract.”, Ceci interjected politely.

I saw the discussion is being heated, so I ask Laura to carry me to Samantha at her eye level and I showed her my new arm. While Jessica played the video of the event to Ceci and Samantha as well.

“We are very happy with the results. Anyway, my apologies for being edgy, it is my hammertoes that are bothersome.”, Ceci smiled warmly.

“Your toe joints are quite flexible, from the last examination. All you need is more support under the arch of your toes, and it will be alleviated. Besides, we all had a full dose of the Nano Intelligent Cells, but I think that it could be a misalignment of the toe joints, then a physical readjustment might be needed.”, Laura explained.

“I would like to volunteer to be your toes padding. I would like to see if I can withstand your weight.”, as usual, I was biting off more than I can chew.

Before anyone can interrupt, Ceci nodded warmly, she reached out and picked me up from Laura’s hand, then took the napkin off and exposed me in the nude. She took off her left pump and put me in it widthwise, while laying on my stomach, with my head facing the left so my head will be under her pinkie toe. She put her pump back on her foot with care.

As soon as Ceci inserted her supple foot in her pump while sitting on the restaurant’s posh chair, the ambiance became pure darkness. The most unpleasant attribute is that I could feel two huge claws clenching me in place between her toes and the ball of her foot. I felt a heavy thump as she set her foot on the tiled floor, while she was still sitting. The weight increased tremendously, as all of my spinal joints popped and cracked like I just got a series of extremely heavy chiropractic adjustments. As I was somewhat dazed, I heard Jessica’s voice, coming from the outside, “Are you all right? If you can hear me and you are okay, try to move so we know you want to go forward with this foolishness!

Since my arms were at my sides, I made every effort to squirm, but I am clueless on whether Ceci can feel the movement. Then, Ceci’s toes started to wriggle in response. As her hammertoes rubbed against my thighs and forearms, the calluses were like sandpapers.

“Yea, I can feel her moving. I guess she is all right, the Nano Intelligent Cells are working.”, Ceci tried to set Laura and Jessica’s minds at rest. “I will give her back to you by the end of today.”, Ceci said politely as she eats her full breakfast.

The breakfast meeting continued for another one hour, as Laura and Jessica are self-assured that the Nano Intelligent Cells will surely work, they returned to the treatment centre to finalize the report. Samantha and Ceci finished their cups of coffee and started their rather long walk to the executive block.

Ceci could feel the difference with Theresa underneath her tired toes. As she started to walk out of the restaurant, she felt that her hammertoes were being supported and the soreness has lessened considerably. As the 1.5" heel will put around 40% of her body weight between the toes and the arch of her foot.

“You look happy, your hammertoes must be better.”, Samantha commented curiously.

“Yea, I feel great!”, as the loving couple hold their hands together and started to stroll back to their office.

As I was just getting used to the weight of Ceci’s leg, I enjoyed the leathery, yet somewhat musky aroma of the leather lining and insole. The ambiance lasted for about one hour, then it was suddenly changed adversely. The weight increased abruptly by multiple times. Countless of my bones fractured simultaneously, while muscles were severely flattened and ligaments were torn. Ironically, my body became moulded to Ceci’s foot.

As Ceci continued to walk (clueless on her destination), various bone protrusions were occurring in a chorus of her footsteps, almost like a classical concert. The pain was extremely excruciating, while the Nano Intelligent Cells were swiftly repairing and sustaining my body, a complete loss of consciousness couldn’t occur. After a while, the two huge claws relaxed the grip, my body can move a bit, just in harmony with each movement of her footsteps. Likewise, the various bone protrusions are scraping against her calluses, which helped to smooth out her hard skin as well.

To be continued - - -