- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to Storyreader21 for the suggestion in the comments! I’m sure you’ll like this chapter!

A month passed by and we could not reach a suitable girl that she would be comfortable with. They were either too young and careless, or too old and concerned about this kind of experiments, so we decided to go with another “me” experience. I was craving the adventure anyways.

We took our time to check for a handsome guy with a huge dick that could fuck her good, but just one night this time, and finishing inside her ass without me in the way. Or so we thought…

The night arrived, and she was as stunning as always, specially after spending one hour cleaning, shaving and putting make up while I slept (I still think that this is the best part of our deals, just sleeping through the boring stuff). She chose to wear a very short skirt with some see-through panties that I could hop into. After all, summer was harsh and I’d have time to be fresh while they went for a walk. She lowered her panties at bed level and told me to jump.

And so I did. These panties were a bit scary, because even if they were tighter than any others, the small cords felt like a very flimsy net to hold such a hungry force behind me.

 

- Up we go!

 

She pulled them up and I met the hungry cavern that was already leaking juices. Just the bare thought of having me inside her made her incredibly wet. And this time we agreed to become smaller than ever once they headed home. Those 15-20 min would let me become as big as a lentil, so even if he hit her right in the cervix, he wouldn’t feel me.

She put on her vans and called him to meet at the park. I love it when she flirts with strangers, because she gets really dirty and then changes the topic like nothing happens. After some minutes, she reached the point of meeting and waited. The day was hot, and I had an amazing view of some dirt, a plastic bottle, and a bit of grass. Oh, and two towering just-shaved legs that lead to a very hungry and wet pussy, but I was not focused in that at all, I swear.

Once he saw the guy, she walked towards him and kissed him in a very loud manner. They chit chatted a lot after that while having an ice cream, something that was nice as it kept fresh air coming inside the skirt, because she was leaning her ass against a rail with her legs a bit open. But all things come to an end, and as she bit the last part of her ice cream, she said:

 

- You know? It’s a shame I got a cone, because I feel like I could be licking something for a while

* Me too, I got a vanilla sandwich, and I hate vanilla… I’d love to lick something else to take out this disgusting taste from my mouth

 

They kissed and he slapped her ass, making it bounce. She moaned softly, and while she hugged him, she touched her phone to send me a notification. It was time to go smaller. She excused herself to “pee” and headed to the closest bar. She entered the toilet, pulled her panties out and sat on the toilet. While she pissed, she looked at me and we had our typical get-ready speech:

 

- OMG he is so tall, and his bulge tells me this is a big one. I’m gonna LOVE IT!

+ I’m sure about that, your pussy was basically munching and smothering me on these tight panties. I’m absolutely drenched!

- And you’ll be even more… come on, activate the reduction so I can put you inside

 

I activated it while she scooped me from her panties and put me in front of her pulsating hole. She moaned for half a second and pushed me inside face first. Her fingers could barely reach the end, so I sat in the middle of a torrent of fluids.

Her fingers went out making her pussy queef, and I heard her pulling up her panties to leave. The following half an hour was a mix of the continuous stomping of her feet, some sounding slaps on her ass and very thick discharging from her cervix. After a while, the world shifted, and she was horizontal and shacking her pelvis. The conversation was muffled, but I could hear her voice tremble a bit, followed by a silence only broken by very deep gurgles and slurps. That tool must have been huge because she was literally gagging on it.

Then the moment arrived. Another shift, with her changing position to face the bed with her belly, and some weird faint slaps started sounding in the entrance.

 

- Yesss… slap me with your dick, please…

 

He was so fucking huge he was slapping her with his dick? I didn’t have time to measure it because he rammed it inside. Slowly, but relentlessly. It caught me in the middle of her pussy and pushed me all the way to her cervix, pinching me there. After that, he came back and continued, all times slowly.

It was monstruous. I could feel the walls of her pussy stretched as much as possible when he came in, and them wrinkling down when he left. I could just feel a wall pushing me against her every time he contacted her cervix. She was quite enjoying this because she came twice in the first 10 minutes.

After a while, she turned around and faced him while lifting her legs up. I was in big problems, because her pussy was completely at his mercy, and me within it. They kissed for a while, and I could feel the walls trembling. He started entering her pussy slowly, making her moan and breath with evey inch. He passed by me and opened her cave while pushing me aside, making sure to keep pushing even after hitting her cervix. This was so tight that her vaginal walls didn’t have any folds any more, so when he increased his pace, I started falling outside a bit with every thrust, and by the time I went outside, he was going balls deep in her. Her moans filled the room, and her discharge had coated his balls so much that I got stuck to them in one of the thrusts. His balls were shaved and contacted her asshole with every thrust, making it quite arousing

After some never ending minutes, she turned around and started licking him. Her mouth was so small that she could barely get the tip inside, so she licked him clean from all her fluids. She loved that, and when she passed by me, she noticed that something was off. Whatever she caught with her mouth was squirming, so she kissed his shaft softly while she tried to identify what had landed on her tongue. It didnt take long for her to notice it was me, so she went to a level I never wanted to try. She pushed his shaft into her mouth, and while having me on the tip of her tongue, she licked the opening of his urethra. She opened it a bit, and after several trials, she managed to get me inside.

I tried my best to go out, but she gave a final push on the tip of his dick, and clenched her lips around while pulling out, firmly fixing me inside. I couldn’t move an inch, but I went inside feet first, so at least I would go out like one of those circus’ man in a cannon.

She knew what she had done, so she turned around to show her best doggy position and offered him to fuck her until he finished.

 

- Hey, I finished three times and I need some lube in my pussy. Can you give me some natural one?

* You mean finishing inside?

- Yes please… it turns me on so much to feel my pussy drenched in cum…

* All yours then, open those cheeks for me


Shee grabbed her cheeks and he gazed upon her hungry and wet cavern:

 

He couldn't keep himself from stroking his cock, allowing me to look a bit outside. His dick was not straight, so all I could see was her hands opening her cheeks, and him coming closer. Then everything went dark, and moisty sounds started surrounding me.

I could feel his contractions after every thrust, but then pressure started lowering around me. He went out, and he was flaccid!

 

* I don’t know what happens, this is new to me

- Hey, it’s okay! We can wait for second round, I can wait for the big monster to rise again…

* I’m sorry, in 15 minutes I must meet my friends at the bar, can we leave it for another day?

- Yeah, for sure, just send me a message (wink)

 

He dressed up with me still in the tip, and rushed out. She started speaking to her pussy when he shut the door:

 

- Haha, I knew my pussy would overcome that monster, did you see? Oh yeah, you are too small to be noticed, I’ll go for a nap while you grow up, please squirm or go out when you get big enough!

 

She went to rest without knowing that I was headed for some other moist place, and it wouldn’t be filled by her juices this time.