- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This episode gets as nasty as it gets. 

 

He turned around and hugged her, and she did the same to be the small spoon while keeping her hand closing her pussy. I must admit I got kind of jealous because she didn’t even text me good night or go to the bathroom, but after the weekend ended, she explained me everything and I had to understand. You can’t go around with 3 or 4 spoonfulls of cum and a gaped pussy. Besides, 2 orgasms in less than 10 minutes made her go into cuddly mode and sleep.

Luckily for me, she laid on her right side, so her sphincter was right under me. I felt it open, and after reasoning for a bit with myself, I went head first inside it and let it suck me slowly until I fully exited her stomach. It was going to be a long Saturday, but at least now I would go flying around. Maybe his dick would pound me as well, but I was much safer now.

 

I woke up again with her body movement. And kisses. Were they not going to stop at all? At least when the fucking started, I could just let go and let her intestines hold me. I must had been at the beginning, because his dick was not smashing against me, but I could hear how wet she was from the queefing her pussy made from time to time.

The whole Saturday went on like that. Fucking, resting, fucking twice until he came, resting, and so on. At lunch she argued that “she wanted some hot milk because she was on a diet”, so he ordered some food while she sucked him and gulped a mouthful of cum. Before dinner the cum started touching my feet, and I spent her dinner being moved with thick cum around me, because her intestines drew the water out of it, so until it overtook me, it was quite gross. At least she drank a lot of water, and it was nice to be washed between fucks. At dinner he wanted to take her out, but she declined dinner saying that she was “not feeling well, probably because her intestines are upside down” and she clapped her belly. I sent her a “Yes”, and she replied with a heart, something that I liked a lot.

After dinner he unveiled his surprise.

 

* Have you ever gone to a swinger club?

- I always wanted to go with my boyfriend. Even if we are not together “now”, I will always carry him “inside”, so why not try it with you?

* How about we go around and, if we get lucky, find another guy to fuck your brains out tonight? Do you think you can handle it?

- How about we get two so we can fill all my holes at once?

* Deal

 

I was terrified and turned on at the same time. Three cocks thrusting inside her while I’m there; dangerous and nasty. One way or another, I could just say “SOS” in case I wanted out of this, but we had already crossed a very kinky line, why not keep going forward to see what we could reach?

They walked for what seemed like 30 minutes, and once they entered, it was all muffled for me. It was so noisy that I couldn’t recognize anything. They spent over 2 or 3 hours there, and after many laughs, giggling and slaps to her ass, they went out. I could hear 3 distinct voices, doors of a car slammed shut and quick drive where she was moaning and kissing someone. I was feeling scared and horny, if I say so myself.

The three men asked her to get naked and go one by one sucking their cocks. Gladly, one after the other, she found that the dicks of the two new men where average, so she wouldn’t rupture any hole. She sucked and licked each of them carefully, and once she finished getting all of them hard, she laid the Tinder guy on the bed, jumped on him and put his dick slowly inside. Then, she asked the guy with the smallest dick to go in front of her so she could suck him, and instructed the medium-dick guy to lube her ass. I was already in the large intestine, so I could hear his dick smashing her entrance slowly, and the smell of strawberry-flavoured lube hit me. I must have been quite close, because it was arriving to my position.

I had to admit that this situation must have been amazing for her. I lost the count of the orgasms she had. They kept taking turns around her, cumming in her pussy, cumming in her mouth, on her tits, everywhere… but her ass. She said that her ass was for the tinder guy, and that he would have to fill it on Sunday morning. So they just kept taking turns until the group was exhausted. In the end, they all agreed to stay in the room and fuck again in the morning, so she slept between two of them, and the third slept in the sofa. During the night they kept fingering her from time to time, something that she liked. How could I tell? Well, easy: After all the shaking, the Tinder guy held her and fucked her standing, which helped me slide down faster than I should. And wet fingering can be heard very clearly when you are in the rectum.

In the morning, all of them decided to let her catch her breath, and ordered breakfast. She made jokes about how “empty” she was, even after being “stuffed”. They laughed and chit chatted for a while, and then she laid back and opened her legs to give her pussy some fresh air. They were speaking about next actions:

* I think we should make a last fuck where no one but her can cum, and then we should finish together on her

* (small penis guy) That sounds good, but I’d rather see her swallow all our cum non stop.

* (medium penis guy) Well, I kinda crave that tight ass. How about we go small to big and fill her to the brim, then go away? I bet you want to feel like a bitch when the last one closes the door and you are left here on four legs with a gaping ass full of cum

- You know what? I love average guys. You win, prepare your stuff, come here and fuck me everywhere. When you three are hard and about to cum, you’ll lube my ass thoroughly and smash it until I can’t fit more cum.

 

That scared me as fuck. I would literally swim in cum this time. Her rectum kept me tightly in place, so while they fucked her pussy, I could feel their dicks ramming her unstoppably. She came twice (poor small-penis guy, after the Tinder guy there was no friction left for him), and when all of them were hard, they started to lube her.

 

- Let me do it, please

 

She inserted the tip of the lube bottle inside her ass and pushed strongly. I could smell strawberry everywhere. Then, she proceeded to twerk her ass, helping me get unstuck of her rectum and down her intestine again, and the party begun:

 

- This ass is ready, please leave all your belongings inside it.

 

The small penis guy jumped for it and rammed his dick. She was barely impressed, but she made moaning noises to help him. Inside, I could hear the wetness of his dick going in, then pounding her ass unstoppably. I thought I went deeper, but he could almost touch me with his tip. Luckily for me, her ass was so tight that he came in a matter of seconds. It was disgusting, but she felt the warmth filling her insides and moaned hard.

This guy’s cum smelled specially strong. Her pussy must have smelled awful after a whole weekend of cum inside it, specially this guy’s. Luckily, he took his dick out after enjoying her tight warmth for a while, something that gave me a small hint of light after two days in the dark, but she clenched her ass shut almost immediately.

After him, she called the second guy and said good by to the first. This guy was bigger than the first, so he actually pushed me and the cum/lube mix inside her. He pounded for a solid 5 minutes, alternating his thrusts and force. She couldn’t stop moaning and tightening her ass, and all of a sudden, he grunted and came strongly. He shoot cum all over me, and she moaned strongly when he felt his penis throbbing. He took it out almost immediately, and her ass stayed gaped for so long that I could see the big dick of the Tinder guy pointing towards me like a missile. It was scary. How was that going to feel inside?

He lubed it thoroughly and inserted it slowly, sinking me in the darkness again. He was so big and hard that her intestines accommodated him, and not the other way round. He pushed me for what seemed like 5 meters to me. The sounds her ass made were scary, because he displaced all the air outside, making her queef uncontrollably. Once he hit her hips, he started pumping. Slowly, but steadily. For me, it was a nightmare, because he kept “sucking” me up when going out, then pushing me back in as the vacuum made her intestine walls close behind me. He really took his time fucking her. She came once, and begged him to finish. He pumped faster and stronger, and after a minute or so, a huge grunt announced my fate: 2 liters of cum.

It was seriously a thing of another universe. How could he make so much cum? I was sliding down her intestine slowly just by the amount of cum that was shot at me. When he took it out, her intestines started collapsing under the vacuum, sucking me out until the very exit, when it made a “pop” sound like a bottle and let air in. It was broad daylight, and I was in a tube full of cum. He looked inside, but could not  see me in the darkness. He smiled and went to kiss her, something that made her tighten her ass and seal my chamber for the next hour or so.

They kissed and chatted for a while, then he agreed to leave. After the door closed, she wrote to me saying that we would go home and take me out, but I was so deep in cum that I couldn’t see the bracelet’s screen.

It was horrible. One hour face down in the rectum of my girlfriend. Full of cum, way higher than my feet. Her ass clenched so hard to not let go of her contents that it kept a tight grip on me the whole time. I wouldn’t repeat that ever. I hate cum, but I made this for her.

When we arrived home, she ran to the bathroom, opened the shower curtains, got naked and sat inside the tub. She started touching herself, and after moaning for a while, she let go of everything. I went out to a cold tub, in a wave of cum just to see her legs open and her asshole expelling load after load of cum. Her pussy was expelling cum as well, but not as much as her ass. And up there, she was watching me, moaning. It was so hot to see her so dominating, that I got hard in seconds. I stood up, but I didn’t have time to say a word before she grip me and brought me to her face

 

- This was the craziest weekend ever, but seeing you now and knowing all the sensations you felt inside… I have to cum again. I can feel it. It will be stronger than any of the orgasms I had this weekend. Please let me taste you

+ Open that filthy mouth and clean me, bitch

 

She opened wide and laid her tongue as a carpet for me. I laid on it and let her clean me thoroughly. I spent some minutes being sucked everywhere while she moaned, something that made me cum… but she didn’t notice because she had probably half a liter of cum during the weekend, so my microliter of cum wouldn’t make any difference. But when she came, she sput me on her tits and started trembling. Her whole body was trembling, twisting and shaking. Her pussy and ass were queefing so much that the last drops of cum came out of her. It was amazing. So amazing, that she passed out. I couldn’t do much, because I was trapped between her boobs, so I started the growing process and laid there until I grew enough to move out.

 

Once she woke up, I was 25 inches tall, so she just washed all the cum from the tub, filled it with hot water and took a bath with me until I grew full size. We exchanged information about our experiences, explained how we felt and cuddled in the hot water.

 

- This was absolutely crazy. I love you so much. I’m sorry for being so careless, but I hoped you liked to be in the middle of it

+ In fact it was horrible. I can accept a session in your pussy or your ass. A travel through you and some squirming out of your ass. But this was too much shaking and too much cum.

- Okay, I’m sorry for all of that. But now I’m kinda curious. Could I try it now? Could you swallow me and let me travel through you?

+ That sounds terrific, I’m up for it!

- And also… could we find a trusty girl that lets me be inside her while you both fuck for a couple days? Maybe the cum thingie is not for you, but I love to be showered in it, so bathing in it and getting shot by a mouthful of cum inside a pussy seems interesting…

+ Sounds good, but who could we trust?

- That’s a problem for another day… for the moment just kiss me and hug me, we have weeks of kinky sex ahead just remembering this. Also my pussy has being turned inside out –literally– so I would like to be calm for a couple days

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter. I don't know if I'll be able to bring you more chapters, but whenever I do, I will give you some view from her side. She wants to give it a try, so why not be there when I fill the first girl I find on tinder?

Comments are welcome, I really like to see opinions and suggestions!