- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we get proper action from my girl. She chooses a huge dick to mess her insides while I'm inside. Hope you like it!

Next weeks were amazing. Just speaking about the experience was enough to make us fuck for hours, so we stopped using the device altogether. We enjoyed each other and we felt like we reached a new step in our relationship.

But as any drug, this experience had to kick back at some point, and it happened a sunny afternoon while we came back from the cinema. We were speaking about the movie and how awful it was, and all of a sudden she changed the topic:

 

+ I can’t believe that they just chose to leave that scene in the movie, don’t you think it was crazy?

- Hey, I found a guy

+ What?

- I didn’t uninstall Tinder, remember, right? Well I kept receiving hundreds of matches, and I think I found the one for a full wild weekend.

+ Interesting… tell me more!

- Well he is quite pretty and a looks strong, and for all we’ve chatted, he is just looking for a quick hookup and bye. I offered him my body from Friday night to Sunday afternoon, and he seemed quite interested. 

 

She showed me some pics, and I became a bit jealous. She saw my face and quickly answered:

 

- You know that this kind of guys are not my type. For sure he looks nice and all that – and he told me he has a big and thick dick! – but I wanted someone that could fuck my brains out all weekend. My only demand was having a dick inside me as much time as possible, and lots of cum. And you would be right inside of me to feel it!

+ I must admit that you know how to convince me. Anything else?

- I want him to fuck my ass while you reach the end of your journey and leave you right on the door full of cum until I get home. Is that much?

+ Sounds amazing. But what if I find some “obstacles”?

- As I will be having so much fun next weekend, I deserve some punishment this week, so I will live from infusions to “ease the obstacles out” so you have a free way until the end. I also want to lose a couple kilos, so this week will make me look astonishing for him.

+ And when should I go in?

- On Friday morning. I got a free day so we can enjoy ourselves and get you cozy inside me. Plus I have to get ready, so what do you think?

+ Sounds perfect!

 

The ride home was more or less normal, but clothes flew away as soon as we entered home. We had hot sex thinking about a small being travelling through her while a huge dick tore her apart, moving her intestines to the side while doing so.

That week I could see her suffering while she sent me pics of tea at work. She just drank liquids to barely fulfill her body’s needs and by Thursday she was so empty that I could rim her and fuck her ass without a hint of poop ever touching the tip of my cock. On Friday she could fit in a really old black dress that revealed her right leg up to the thigh. And I got to be onboard of that sexy ship!

 

- Hey! It fits! And you look like you should be fitting inside me, so get that band and don’t come back until you are able to fit in my mouth. I will shave and do girl stuff meanwhile. 

+ Yes ma’am!

 

A couple hours and some playstation rounds later I was laying in the sofa becoming smaller by the second, so I fell asleep in the middle of the couch. Suddenly, I was awoken by a shaven goddess.

 

- Check this out! No hair ANYWHERE. What do you think?

+ That I need to see you closer!

 

She turned around and started to seat on me. She stopped mere inches above me and started squeezing her asshole:

 

- Check it closely. This will remain closed until Sunday, when I will get a huge dick inside, empty it and close it again until I arrive home. It will be tight, but nice and clean. So don’t slide too low or he will have to push you back, and when he comes, there will be so much cum that you will go out flying when we get home!

 

Then she moved to the right until she sat next to me, turned towards me and laid back on the couch while opening her legs. She looked at me with a smirk, because I was about to feed her.

 

- If you want to get onboard, you’ll have to get yourself to my mouth! Trembling is expected as I will finger myself, so start crawling!

 

I started running towards her pussy, but her hand scooped me from behind and smothered me on the entrance.

 

- I saw myself in the mirror and I got wet, you know? The female body is very attractive, and now mine is prettier than ever. I kinda envy you for getting such a close look of my pussy. Maybe one day we can try with a girl… just think about it. You putting me on the tip of your cock, pushing me inside a dirty pussy that you found online and fucking the hell out of it until you drown me in your cum. Mhh…

 

She started moving me around her pussy, which was smooth as it gets. Her pussy started to swell, and her flux was everywhere being pushed by me and her hand. Then, in an unexpected movement, she pushed me inside her wet cavern.

 

- I can’t wait to taste myself, so get ready to run after I get you out! I don’t want my fluids to loose any vitamins!

 

She started fingering herself, drenching me in her juices, but didn’t give me enough time before pushing me out and placing me on her belly.

 

- Come on, run towards my mouth!

 

She opened wide, pushing her neck towards her chest. I ran for my life towards it, and as soon as I reached her tits, she helped me climb one of them to jump inside her mouth. It looked wet, and her waiting tongue was twitching after extending so much. She kept pushing her tit closer until she literally engulfed me while sucking her nipple.

Inside, she started tasting her juices slowly, getting me closer to her throat and then pushing me out again. She did this several times, and after a while, she sat straight, opened her mouth and asked with difficulty (as I was on her tongue):

 

- Are you sure?

+ Of course, please bring me inside! But you know, do it caref…….

- (gulp)

 

I didn’t even get the OK! She just rolled me back, placed me head first and swallowed me while moving her chin upwards. I felt her esophagus pressing me down from everywhere, it is truly a strong muscle. After some seconds I felt a hard ring around me, and then I fell to a splash. I arrived to my destination.

 

- Jump if everything is okay there!

+ Okay!

 

She felt me jumping inside, and laid back to finger herself. I lost my balance and rolled around as I started feeling some troubled breathing. She was so turned on that she was trembling and moaning as hard as she could. A couple minutes were enough for her to finish, and I felt it as everything around me twitched, sloshed and tightened again and again. 

 

- That was amazing! Please, can I be so “careless” this weekend? I want to fuck this guy as hard as I can until he rips my pussy apart, and I want to “not care” about you. Jump if you are okay with it, please.

 

For one second, I doubted about all this. Maybe she wanted to fuck him and make me suffer. But in the end, I was already inside, and my way out was 7 meters away, close to a pussy that would get smashed for hours. Then, my exit would be opened and lubed by that penis, so the only way to escape was to comply, and so I did. I fucking jumped the hell of it!

 

- I will dress and go to the hotel ASAP. You will feel my wild side, I promise.

 

I could hear her preparing stuff, closing bags, keys clinging and the door closing. Then some steps, the car starting, and I decided to let the vibrations soothe me and sleep for a while. Inside there I was worm, and though the smell was a bit rancid, it was quite nice. 

 

After sleeping for the whole 1-hour drive, I woke up at the sound of a door closing. The double beep of the car confirmed our situation: she just arrived at the hotel. I could feel all her steps going up, her casual chat with the lady at the entrance, and the cling of the elevator. Suddenly, a huge movement threw my balance off and I was thrown around. Somebody had slapped her ass:

 

* Hey, you must be X, right?

- Oh hi, you little pervert! That slap in my ass hurt a lot, you know? I just waxed it and I may need someone to kiss it for the pain I’m feeling…

* Oh, a clean asshole and pussy… What should I do with them?

- Fuck them so hard that I can’t walk back home…

* That sound’s like something I can do…

 

The doors of the elevator closed, and I could feel strong kissing sounds coming from above. I guess he was waiting there and decided to appear like that, slapping her ass. Like she was a whore… and I liked it.

 

The doors opened and they walked to the room. She was giggling a lot, and he kept spanking her ass lightly. Once the doors opened, I could feel her seating and they started chatting:

 

- So what plans do we have? 

* Fucking you so much that you will need 2 pills this month to not become pregnant

- Interesting… you know? And how should we start?

* How about you take that sexy dress out, lay on the bed and make me a blowjob? I’m quite full, and you should help me a alleviate a bit.

 

He unzipped his pants, and his cock was huge. Like double my size, and thicker (way thicker) than mine. Inside, I could feel her heart racing, and slurping sounds started coming mere seconds later. She started licking his balls, and when she continued up her shaft. She found out that her jaws could barely fit its girth. But she loved it. He was literally punching the back of her throat every time she sucked in, but she didn’t mind. The blowjob took a good time to arrive to an end, probably because she spent more time licking than sucking, as his cock was so huge. She slapped her belly as a way of saying “prepare”. She started sucking faster and faster, licking up and down his dick until reaching his balls. After some very noisy and wet minutes, I could hear a groan:

 

* I’m coming babe, prepared?

- (hmm hmm)

* Here it goe…

 

And it started spurting. A stream of cum started going down her throat as she swallowed, because she pushed it to the end, and it went straight down her esophagus. She never swallowed so much cum, and got super wet. Just thinking of me receiving all inside her made it worth to not breath for 30 or 40 seconds.

And there I was. The silence was terrifying, because I knew that hot steaming cum would fall on me in a matter of seconds. The entrance opened and the awful smell of cum started filling everything. It started filling the chamber to the point where I could bathe in it, and she kept swallowing. Once it stopped, she laid down and they spoke while her stomach started working on moving all that cum away, and me with it

 

* I made a special diet this week so I could make more cum, how was it?

- Amazing. But my pussy is on fire now, and I need a hose to help me

* Give me a couple seconds and this guy will be up for the task

 

He went to the bathroom, and she started texting to the band. It was a one way communication basically, because I could only reply with yes, no and SOS. 

 

- You okay? My god was he big, his balls were full as fuck, and I swallowed everything directly just for you!

+ Yes. Yes.

- I can’t wait for him to come and fuck me wildly, do you want to see that?

+ Yes. Yes. Yes.

- He will probably punch you, I think he will reach my lungs with it OMG

 

He came back and I heard her talking. Her stomach sphincter opened and started swallowing the cum. For the moment I let it drain it and I would go later in the night. She then moved fast to a laying position and I started hearing slurping sounds. He was eating her. He licked her from ass to pussy, and put special attention in her lips, something that she loved. He spent there enough time for her stomach to be drained completely of cum, so when he turned her around to fuck her doggystile, I was more or less alone again. 

He started with the tip, and with each slow thrust, he inserted a centimeter more. His girth was so huge that her pussy was having a hard time expanding. But eventually, and after some of her slow and ohmygod-this-is-amazing moans, she managed to fit him up to his balls. Once this moment arrived, the party started. He started pumping her faster and faster, and he reached a point where her pussy was gripping his dick and he was “pulling” it out. This translated to a huge of pressure changes inside her, shaking me so much that I got sick and wanted to puke.

- Please don’t stop, I’m cumming…

The build up of the orgasm started building to a point where her whole abdomen pushed against the foreign body that was pushing her organs aside. From the outside it must seem normal, but a 9 inch cock with the girth of a coca cola can has to go somewhere. When she climaxed, even her stomach had to let go and compress.

But he never stopped pumping, so she had a 20 seconds orgasm where she didn’t even breathe. She begged him to stop, but he didn’t listen. He turned her around and started fucking her in missionary, kissing her and grabbing her tits while grunting. She caught up again and started building up a second orgasm after 3 or 4 minutes of pumping, and both of them let go. 

For me it was horrible, not because of her fucking another guy (which turned me on amazingly), but because of the whole unavoidable shaking of the situation.

He took out his dick slowly, and her pussy was gushing of cum. But it gaped so much that everything started coming out, and she had to lay and put her hand to wait until it came back to normal.

 

- That was amazing

* Yeah, but I think we should sleep. Tomorrow I have a small surprise for you

- What is it?

* Shhhh, lets go to sleep

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter brings something that we didn't plan, but hey, it was her crazy weekend with freedom to do what she pleased!