- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

After that first time, we realized that this was going to be something big. The day after we decided some new experiences that we had to try, although she will have to do a diet for that…

 

 

It was amazing. I could feel her breathing hard after that massive orgasm, because her pussy walls were trying to hold me in after being pounded for a rather small, but rabious cock for a while. She started clenching them to try and “suck me in”, but I didn’t bulge a milimeter, so she got up and went to the bathroom swiftly. Once there, she pulled me out by sort of half sitting on the counter and pushing. It felt amazing, but damn is the marble cold after spending some time in a hot pussy. She started peeing and we used that fast minute to decide the next plans:

 

- (Her) How was it? Are you okay? For me it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

+ (Me) Absolutely amazing, I could feel everything, even his cum filling the condom. You know you are on the pill, we could go a bit more wild next time…

- You know I love creampies… don’t tempt me! But what do we do now?

+ Sleep in those sexy panties that are half see through and put me in. Let him sleep and have some fun in the morning… condomless

- Sure?

+ Yes, you always taste your creampies, why not taste it cleaning me when he leaves?

- God that sounds amazing…

 

She stopped peeing, so we looked at each other and agreed. She cleaned herself (something that I appreciate, as sleeping 8 hours in a musky pussy is not very enticing) and signed me to grab something in my hands. I didn’t get it, but she opened her legs and put me face first against her bush. I grabbed onto it and she went to the room to get her panties. After pulling them up, I let go of the bush and started squirming until I laid over her cavern. Her meaty pussy made up for a nice way to sleep covered while being able to breathe during the night.

She then walked sensually back to bed, rocking her hips with evey step and laid next to the guy:

 

* (Him) That was amazing, what did you see in me?

- I don’t know… I’m just a girl with very hard impulses. I was looking for some fun with a nice guy, and there you were. As you made me cum twice, I think I still owe you one. How about you stay the night, and we have breakfast together. I love milk in the morning, especially deep inside me…

 

She moved towards him, wrapping her legs around him to kiss him deeply. After a while, they stopped and I saw her hand go directly to his crotch. She grabbed and shook it gently while saying:

 

- Tell this bad boy to fill up to give a good breakfast to my pussy. I love it so much when it runs out of me…

 

She let go of his dick and balls, which made him squirm a bit.

 

* What do you mean… like no condom, or what?

- I’m on the pill, you silly. Just sleep now, tomorrow I want to drain you, and you need to be well rested

 

She kissed him for several minutes and I guessed that they g’nighted each other when they stopped. I could feel her labia growing while they made out, but after a while she must have fallen asleep. I could also feel his hand grabbing her ass, because sometimes I felt her thighs and ass cheeks moving, and that is understandable as her ass is the perfect hand size to grab it whole. One way or another, just a few minutes later I fell asleep too in my cozy and meaty bed.

During the night I felt my world tumble as she moved back and forth, but I fell asleep quickly every time. It was a tad could when she opened her legs, but a bit of squirming made her sleepy body close them. In the morning, she woke up first, because the guy was sort of snoring still. She touched her panties over where I was and sort of caressed my body. She squirmed a bit and started touching her clitoris over my head with wide, round movements while closing and opening her legs slowly. After a while, she opened her panties and grabbed me, moving me over her until I reached her tits (which were gigantic). We looked at each other, and she signed me to look at the sleeping guy next to her.

He was wearing just his panties, and looking away from her. She looked at me and made a hand movement like sucking a cock, then touched her pussy and made a sort of explosion while signaling to her pussy. Then she signed at me and put her hand around me like indicating that I would be covered in something sticky. Then came the best part: she indicated me that she would kick him out, pull me out of her and stick me in her mouth to be cleaned. I don’t know how I didn’t cum there and then. I quickly said yes with my head, and she winked at me while picking me up and bringing me to her now wet and blooming cavern while she held it open with her other hand, which she had used to touch herself while we “talked” about this looking at each other.

Her pussy was so wet that she already had her white and thick discharge flowing outside. I went head first and I felt her pushing me inside, her heartbeat all around me. She was horny as fuck, that for sure. Her panties snap behind me, and everything started shifting. For some minutes I just heard some faint kisses, and then they started talking.

 

*Good morning, how did you sleep?

- I slept “loose” thanks to you… I still feel beaten up down there you know?

* I’m sorry if I was too strong, is there any way I can make up for it?

- Well… maybe if I sit on your face and cum, my pussy tightens again…

* Okay, come here…

 

Everything moved around me and I started hearing kisses inside the entrance. She gives the best 69, because she shakes her hips and twists them like her pussy had a life of its own (it sort of has it now). And it did indeed shake and keep dripping more and more thick discharge. But this time her pussy had time to recover and could hold me tight even while he slurped, licked and sucked around it. I bet he swallowed some of my cum with it, because I came just thinking about was going to happen, and I guess he had to swallow my cum as I was going to get drenched in it later.

My girlfriend kept sucking on him like mad, because he was sort of moaning too. After a while, all came to a halt and my world shifted again. They laughed and chit chatted for a minute, and then she thumped onto the mattress. She then said “I hope your balls are full, because before you leave, I want my pussy oozing and aching so much that I can’t get up of bed to say goodbye to you”. Just after that, she clenched her ass cheeks/pussy to make me notice.

In a matter of seconds, I could feel him going on top of her and his dick feeling for her pussy entrance as her hairs made some scratching sounds. In a couple of seconds, he was in, just right above me. I guess she noticed that he didn’t reach me, so she clenched her pussy once again to stick me to the dick. It had a hot and spongy texture, and it started sliding out. She kept her pussy tight to make me stay in the middle and get hit by the dick once it came back, pushing me to her cervix and pinning me there. Luckily, once I was there he couldn’t reach so easily, so she let go and let him fuck her. It was amazing, feeling all the wet walls clinging onto him, her moans, everything shaking. His dick was ramming her nonstop, and his balls were clapping against her ass so much that I felt a bit sorry for them. Precum started flowing of it, because her pussy started smelling differently, and the fluids that entered my mouth were saltier.

He pushed continuosly, and she stopped him for a second, pushed her walls and stuck me to the dick. She was now under control, and could feel me pinned and travelling with him. His strokes were deep, and it is amazing how something so spongy can open his way through so much pussy meat non stop. After a while, the rythm changed and things got shakier by the minute. She was moaning as hard as she could, her walls pinning me down against that unstoppable shaft, and me waiting for the unevitable.

And... it happened. He started grunting and it all stopped with one last and strong push. Half a second more, and the cum started shooting out of him. Honestly, it was disgusting, I don’t know how my girlfriend likes to taste it, show it to me and swallow it, but sperm smells and tastes awful. I tried to stay put and not move, but he kept pumping and pumping. Once the longest 10 seconds of my life finished, he pulled out and my girlfriend moved to suck him. She slurped and kissed all of him, because she loves to clean after action and taste the cum she pulled out of her favourite meal.

They sat for a while chating, and I could hear his belt buttoning, and a kiss. A minute later, the main door was closed, and breakfast was served.

She instantly dipped her hands inside her pussy to bring some cum out and taste it. After her moaning of pleasure, she started touching herself until she came, expelling me out of her with at least half a liter of cum (or so it felt to me). Her hand was waiting outside to catch all she could, and brought me in front of her mouth. She opened wide and tossed me inside. Her tongue was a bit rough compared to her pussy, and her teeth were scary, but she treated me gently and cleaned every bit of me. After thoroughly cleaning my croth, she spat me on her tits and covered them with the sheets so I didn't get cold.

 

- This was the hottest thing we ever did, I love you so much, you little pervert.

+ This was amazing to me too, I just lost count of how many times I came inside you. But the cum part… not much my thing, it is quite gross.

- You know I can’t help to be filled with cum at every possible opportunity, especially with him, he came way too much compared to you, so I just wanted to feel my pussy like a real cum dump. You were a nice treat to it too, but next time you should go with the cum…

+ You mean… swallowing me?

- Yeah, I would love to spend a couple days meeting a stranger or two while you travel around me. What do you think?

+ But how?

- I suggest we leave it for later, now try to rest a bit.

 

This left me intriguing… what was she planning?

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

I’m sorry for the cliffhanger, but next episode will contain some vore stuff and I wanted to separate it just in case! Hope you enjoyed!