- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Technology is amazing.

They just invented a bracelet that lets you shrink yourself and become invincible, and it is finally available for the public for "travelling purposes". It was the wet dream of airlines, as you could charge people 50 euros to go and come back from anywhere, and they occupied from 1 to 3 inches! Thousands of people on each plane for ridiculous prices, imagine it!

On the other side, it became the wet dream of a huge community with a very specific kink. It made you invincible, you didn't need to breathe for hundreds of hours, and it was reversible. 

Discovering the shrinking bracelet (no sex here, just read to get context)

I can remember that night as if it was yesterday.

It was a rainy night, and we had been setting up her Tinder account to find another guy (or girl, whichever came first!) to have a threesome with. It basically became a notification explosion, because we uploaded some sexy shots of her voluptuous body in bikini last summer.

We silenced the phone and had some wild sex just imagining how exciting this idea was. She was so turned on that her pussy was completely full of that thick & white-looking discharge she "made" when utterly excited. 

We stopped for a while, and I let her check her phone while I checked mine. She was discarding all the typical "sup wanna fuk?" kind of guy, because we both think that it is more exciting to find a normal guy and fuck his brains out. That's what I love about her, that she likes normal people like me, and is not pursuing stupid guys and hunting likes on IG. 

Talking about Instagram, I was scrolling in it in a blank-mind state. Guys will understand how you feel after sex, right? After a couple of minutes, I found a crazy ad.

It showed a sub-thousand dollar bracelet that let you reduce in size. I heard about it once, but I knew it was just for big enterprises. I mean, they fixed engines from the inside, repaired electronics without electrocution danger, and all sorts of things. But all that was so futuristic that I even forgot about it.

But I was amazed to see that after all these years they finally made it available for the public for a "reasonable price". They offered it as a means of cheap travelling, as they could fit thousands of people in a plane and you just unshrinked yourself on arrival. Imagine paying 50 bucks to go and come back from the remotest country you can imagine!

I read its specifications, and it sure did a lot for the user: no need to breathe oxygen for +200 hours, incredible strength to endure any pressure or fall, and no need to eat for days. The band also allowed the user to be located at all times, and it shrunk the user in a couple hours. To un-shrink, the process was the same, but it had an emergency mode to accelerate it and make it in 15 mins, although with side effects lasting for days due to it being too fast.

I was amazed by it, and her was amazed by the amount of attention a girl may get nowadays. She directly set her account to hidden to stop the stream of notifications, and decided to choose between 50 normal guys after deleting hundreds of messages. 

All of them were quite normal: no gym maniacs, no super models, no profiles without any description, etc. 

She looked at me with that look she made when she was excited. She kept looking and chatting as I told her that it turned me on to see her so involved. We spoke all we wanted to do, so I will be fine with whatever she does. She loves me, and all this are just roleplays, and I love to see my little "slut" (as she likes to be called when talking about this) in action.

I kept looking at the bracelet. Maybe due to the excitement, maybe due to the unlimited ideas it gave me, I decided to show her. She read it and started saying about how we could travel anywhere every now and then without breaking the bank, but I stopped her and I decided to tell her about my fantasty.

 

Being in the line of action

+ (Me) Hey baby, I think I have some other ideas for this band.

- (Her) Like what? Getting on a RC car and racing around home? Could be fun!

+ I have to tell you something...

- What happens? Tell me what you are thinking about.

+ What if I told you I want to explore you? To be inside you?

- Oh I see, you don't have enough boobs and you want to see them bigger, huh?

+ Not only that! This says that this can make you from 1 inch to 3 inches more or less. I would love to explore all your holes. Like, all 3 of them.

- You mean like eating you and then... going out the other way?

+ Yes... I just... maybe you think I'm way too crazy...

- Nah, I kinda get what you mean. I'd love to be on your pants and see your dick grow, you know?

+ No shit, I would love that too. Specially trying it while you go out on a date. Is that too much?

- You mean that I should go on a date with one of the Tinder guys while you are in my panties? I'm sure you'd drown!

+ Check all this, I would be basically invincible!

 

I let her check all the specifications, and she grew more interested in it. She even let go of the Tinder guys and became very interested in the bracelet. After a while, she thought for herself and looked at me:

 

- Let's do it. We have enought savings to afford one of these. Travelling can wait, I need you in my panties ASAP.

+ I also want to be inside your belly, you know? I find it very exciting...

- I can do that too, but I'd need to be on a diet for a week so you don't find any "traffic jams" on the way!

+ Sounds right!

 

We looked at each other, put our phones down and had an hour of intense sex talking about all the ideas we were having.

We decided that she would choose a guy to go on a date with. I'd shrink and travel in her cleavage. How to go unnoticed, you say? She has a couple of semi-transparent dresses that go up her neck, but have a mesh window on top of her tits. That would let me be there hugged tightly while watching the action first hand.

If everything went well, she would go to the toilet, clean herself with some wipes after peeing and put me inside her panties. Or culotte, should I add, as they are tighter and that way I would not escape.

Then she would engage the full "slut" mode, and she would start hitting on the guy. Getting closer to him, touching his leg, etc. and again, if everything went well, she would bring him home to fuck. As it is a first time, she would choose a guy with a small dick.

How do you do that, you say? Asking first. Before meeting, she would ask for their size by saying that she not only likes small dicks, but she hurts if they are bigger than 2 or 3 inches, and if bigger, she would just put me out of ther with her panties and leave them on the night table so I could watch her having sex.

She was allowed to suck them and take their cum. Sex would have to be with condom, as I don't like the idea of being showerd in cum while in her pussy.

So far, the plan looked amazing, so we ordered the band. While it arrived, she would have time to get her (or should I say "our") perfect date!

 

Time to get onboard!

The band arrived on a Wednesday. We tried it that very night, and it was amazing. I became a 1-inch tall man in almost no time, and she could hear me and locate me from her phone. I love technology!

After trying it in a glass of water, her putting some pressure on me and holding my breath for a full episode of Grey's Anatomy, we could say that this was a success. I also suggested her to try it on our own first, but she showed her dominant side to deny me of that. I would only try it on Friday night, and there was no way to change her mind, so let's go to that sweet Friday afternoon.

 

We were sitting on the bed. She didn't show me her Tinder date, but she gave me a description. He was a bit chubbier than me, but his dick was the perfect size for me to be inside her while all happened. We both agreed that going inside her moisty cavern while it gets rammed by a dick like mine or bigger would be just a bit uncomfortable for me, so she was completely okay with it. After all, she was almost cumming while we were talking just by the idea of it. 

As we agreed, she would bring me between her tits with the semi-see-through dress so I could see everything and hear her (I love to hear her flirting). She would go to the toilet, we would both confirm it the operation keeps going ahead, and she would put me inside her panties. Then, at home, they would start making out, getting undressed, and she would check his dick size before taking out his panties. If all was correct, she would go to the toilet one last time and I'd go inside her with a swift movement of ther fingers, ready to see her being fucked.

I activated the bracelet and let it do it's job. I layed in bed naked while she started preparing her clothes for that night. She would keep saying how much she would enjoy it, and how helpless I would be when the third stage happened. She went to the shower and I stayed in bed playing, but after 30 minutes the controller was too big for me and I stopped. She came out of the bathroom with a towel covering her, and made a slow striptease for me.

She had trimmed her pussy and ass, but she didn't want to shave yet. "You'll have to survive to my little forest before getting the cleanly shaved heaven" she said. I agreed, it was a turn on to be in an "uncared" pussy while all this happened.

I let her do her make up and I fell asleep. She woke me up when she sat besides me. After 45 minutes I was almost done. They adversited it for 2 hours, but in my case 1 hour and a half did the job. She was gorgeus. She was wearing a tight dress with the forementioned see-through cleavage. The last thing to do before closing it was to get on board.

She grabbed me and put me in front of her face. "Are you sure about this? I can always cancel everything" she said.

I told her I was more excited than ever, and that I was getting cold after being nude for so long, and her tits looked warm as fuck, so please, count me in!

She smiled, opened her dress and made some space between her boobs, and let me jump to them. It was soft and I lost my balance, but I could manage to roll between them. I positioned myself to have my head barely visible, and she chose her favourite collar. It hanged just above me, so I could see, but the collar sort of hid me under the mesh, so it was perfect. On we go!

She got her shoes, gave the guy a call with a very happy voice, and went out of home.

We walked for 10 minutes or so to a calm pub outside of town. The trip was quite bumpy, but I was tightly squeezed so I didn't move at all. I pity her tits for being under such pressure every day. Ban all bras!

We finally arrived and she sat down on the furthest table. The music was low, the light was dim (so I was invisible) and she kept pushing her tits to annoy me while I was there.

After 5 minutes, the date arrived. He was a normal guy, as we agreed. Quite handsome, a bit chubby like me, and he looked quite kind. We prefered normal guys that treat girls like humans, and not like chunks of meat, so... so far, this was looking amazing!

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will get into the action, sorry for the hanger!