- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for The Greek Sailor]

(A Seven Deadly Sins Fandom. Giant, Cock-Play, Cuddling, Gentle and Entrapment)

It was an ordinary day in the middle of a seemingly ordinary lush forest. The forest was far from ordinary, however, as it was a forest heavily populated by fairies and other such magical folk. Most humans would be lucky to even witness, never mind enter, such a place. The wildlife and flora within this forest were also some of the most beautiful in the world. The reason for this alluring and peaceful environment was the work of none other than one of the famous Seven Deadly Sins, King. King had been working hard to manage the forest and to protect the ones in it. It wasn’t simply guard duty and management, however. King had been working hard for a long time to grow the forest’s borders and to secure its defence without his constant presence being needed to fend off invaders. Since he wasn’t often visited by friends, aside from Ban, who frequented the forest often, he didn’t have much time for relaxation and spent a lot of time sleeping in his own treehouse, carefully hidden away from most onlookers.

He wasn’t alone, however. There was one person in the forest with the same authority as him and more important to him than anyone else. It was, of course, Diane. The giant had found it difficult to fit into the forest, at first, worried constantly that she may accidentally step on one of the smaller inhabitants by mistake until King gave her a sizeable collection of shrinking pills. The sleeping pills could help the giant beauty shrink down to the size of a normal-sized person but he failed to tell her as well that taking too much of the pills could even reduce your size further as well as extend how long you remained that size. Diane, fortunately, discovered the latter secrets of the shrinking pills herself through experimentation. She had never had the chance to be ‘normal’, so it was something she looked forward to playing around with as much as possible.

At that moment, however, she was going to use these sleeping pills for something much more than just casually reducing her size. Since her beloved King had been working so hard, she decided he needed some cheering up and it wasn’t also only because she wanted to do lewd things to him while he slept. Diane waited until it was what she would consider an ‘ordinary’ day before she walked over to where King slept, swallowed a calculated number of sleeping pills and held onto his house’s balcony with two fingers. After a long pause, she giggled while shrinking down. It didn’t take long until she was a normal-sized girl hanging off of his balcony. She quickly climbed over the railing and snuck her way inside of his room. Since she had no killing intent, she was doubtful he’d sense her presence.

The truth of what spurred this on was that what he had done a few days prior sparked what she was about to do to him, at that moment. Diane’s birthday had come up and she was so busy making sure he was okay that she had completely forgotten about it but he hadn’t. He arranged a big surprise party for her with the other fairies and it was so heart-warming that she nearly crushed him with the hug that followed that event. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt so loved and happy. Since they had gotten together, her love for him had only been growing and she was aware that he loved her just as much. Who knows, she thought, one of these days they may just go beyond mutual love and even get married. Getting married to someone so much smaller would probably spark confusion and curiosity by giants and people alike but she didn’t care. Thanks to the sleeping pills, they wouldn’t have any problems, she knew.

She bit her lip as she stood over his sleeping body and gave him a cheeky grin. She raised her other closed hand and opened it to reveal even more sleeping pills. She then raised them up to her mouth and swallowed them up before leaning over his body. She was going to help King relax in any way she could and she imagined this was the best way for her to do it. She felt the pills kick in a second time before she giggled and dropped down on top of his body, about the size of a person’s finger. She looked over the cute and sleeping giant as she made her way towards his crotch region, crawling quietly over his clothes and body. Without realizing it, she started to monologue to herself.

“King is such an angel while he’s sleeping. Literally so cute I want to hug his cheeks and nuzzle into them” she whispered with a confident nod to how she felt about his cuteness. That wasn’t all, however. As she eagerly fiddled with his clothes to find a way towards his cock, she continued her monologue. “You always work so hard for all of us, King. I know I don’t say it enough but I admire how much work you put in while no one is paying attention, to how much you care about everyone around you and how kind you are even to those weaker or more foolish than you. When I was all alone…you were there for me too. I couldn’t forget that, now, nor will I ever. I love you, King. I always will. Now…let me give you some of the joy you’ve given me” she whispered softly while crawling under his clothes and into his boxers. She was streamlining towards his cock. His boxers were surprisingly tight, she found, as it was difficult for her to move around in it as much as she imagined she would have been able to. Still, she made her way in fully as she appeared like a small bulge on his crotch region before disappearing mostly from view as she got much closer to the cock she was after and excited to start toying with.

Diane crawled towards her target eagerly as she locked onto his cock. Not really caring if she woke him up, she crawled on top of the deflated cock and gave it a hug. She squeezed it gently before giving it a kiss. She was planning to have a lot of fun with his cock but she didn’t need to rush, she knew. She would take her time until he woke up and then continue from there until he was satisfied. She had come to reward him for all the hard work he had been doing as well as for how much she had done for him without thanks. Since she was already holding onto his cock, she immediately began to play with it. She first started by rubbing it. She was holding it snugly with her own body but she then began to rub her small breasts into it and hugged it with her thighs comfortably, doing her best to rub her body into his cock to get worked up. Due to the nature of the sleeping pills she was using, Diana shrunk down with her clothes still on her body but this allowed for her to feel smooth and soft to King’s cock.

As Diana continued to work, she was happy to see his cock was rising and growing firmer. All she had done was rub it with her body, she thought naughtily as she had only just started. She moved closer to his tip and started to lick his tip and the nearby chunk of his shaft. Her wet tongue slid over his cock’s skin with ease but the best part was feeling her tongue sliding over his clit and even inside of it. By the time she was done with it all, she licked her lips and gave his cock a squeeze again, telling him once again how much she loved him and how she would always care for him. She said this in whispers, of course, but she would say it all the same if he was actually awake.

Not that long after she started her cheeky playing with his cock, she felt his giant body beginning to stir. It appeared that his cock, now, being nearly fully erect was enough to wake him up but she didn’t mind if he was awake or not. She would continue to play with his cock, regardless. King did stir from his sleep with a groan. “Hm?” he hummed as he noticed that he was ‘excited’ but more than that, he could sense that something was holding onto his cock?! He blushed and looked around to see that nobody was in the room. Nervously, he carefully pulled down his underwear to see what was going on. As he pulled down his underwear, his cock emerged straight as could be.

Since his cock was fully erect, it ended up catapulting Diane off of it. So when it sprung up, she was lazily tossed back and onto his bed between his legs. She laughed as she sat up on the bed and stared up at the confused and blushing King. “Hello, King” she said as King looked puzzled beyond words. “D-Diane? What are you doing?!” he asked. She stood up and then explained everything to him. She had been watching him for the last few days without stopping and she was worried he’d work himself to collapsing, so she decided he deserved a reward for all of the hard work he had been doing up until that point. She also explained how she got so small and what she was doing with his erect cock.

“So you shrunk down to play with my cock and reward me for all of the hard work I’ve been doing?” he asked, clearly embarrassed as his cheeks were practically rose red. She nodded along but with explanations out of the way, there was something else grabbing her attention. She could see his cock fully erect and in the light, now, and she could feel her excitement growing. She was getting turned on by the sight of it and she wasn’t going to leave until she watched it ‘explode’, she thought. She started to crawl towards his cock again while licking her lips. King could see her intentions but decided not to say anything more or stop her. He loved her very much as well and if she wanted to reward him this way than he saw no reason why he should try to stop her.

Diane started by moving over to his balls. She gave them a lick, rubbed them gently and lifted them up and down with her hands. She was enjoying her fun with these alone as King was grunting in pleasure as his response. He was holding the sheets tightly with his hands and watching this all play out. “I love you, Diane” he said softly. “I love you too, King” she said as she went further. She started to climb up his cock from his balls until she was hugging the shaft comfortably. She then started rubbing her body against it again like before. She paid attention to rub her large soft breasts against the meaty shaft and could clearly see that King was enjoying this action very much. She was only starting but she was sure that he was already getting even harder and she preferred it that way since she still had so much more planned for her beloved King.

King wasn’t sure what to make of the situation. He had never been pleased like this before and it felt surprisingly good. He moaned softly as he watched her going to work. He could feel her breasts rubbing along his shaft and could feel her thighs squeezing his shaft as well, since she was using her thighs to keep her grip on the erect shaft. She wouldn’t let him climax from just that alone, however. She moved back up to his tip one again and rubbed the tip of it with her hands vigorously. She was practically deep-tissue massaging it before she continued on to kiss and lick it. He could see and feel her small tongue sliding over his sensitive tip and into his slit. She tongued it deeply and he couldn’t help but moan out loud from the immense amount of pleasure it sent shivering down his body.

Diane was only getting started, however, she was planning to make him practically beg for climax before she’d allow it. She first really started by sliding her hands under his foreskin. She rubbed and felt around the tip of her cock, exploring what she could find while King lay back and panted. He had become a large toy for her and she was having fun playing with him. She pulled her hands out to see that they were sticky with his pre-cum. She didn’t mind it, however, and he watched as she licked it off of her hands slowly and seductively. Once it was all licked up, she made a scene out of her tilting her head back and swallowing. King could watch as a small bulge of his pre-cum slid down her throat and disappeared behind her breasts, no doubt on its way to her stomach. She also licked her lips, humming her enjoyment over the taste.

Once she was done with her pre-cum treat, she moved onto her next action. She moved down his cock and started to ride against it. He watched her small body grinding into his cock, holding the upper half of his cock against her breasts and body as she moved her hips and waist into him. She was practically riding his cock similarly to how you’d ride a horse and she shooed away his hands for the time being as she continued. It got to its most intense part when she shifted back up to his tip and purposefully rubbed her small crotch region against the tip. She was dry humping the tip of his cock and moaning, making a show of how much she enjoyed how it felt and how much she knew he was enjoying it.

She grew tired of this humping motion, however, and instead decided to pay his balls a second lustful visit because she had something in mind. She slid down his cock with ease and once back at his balls, lifted them up and dropped them, letting them bounce softly and sway from the motion. She got on her knees in front of his balls and stared straight up into his eyes. King wasn’t sure what she was planning to do but he could tell it was going to be more than he was expecting. She leaned forward and rubbed her tongue along his balls once again, running her tongue all around and over the balls.

She then did something that he was surprised she could do. A small secret that Diane had been keeping from King was the fact that she had been modifying the shrinking pills. Not only did it shrink her but it also made her more energized in nature. Since this was the case, she was able to do what she liked to her love, King, for much longer than he was probably expecting her to. She applied this newly acquired stamina to giving his balls as much love as she could for as long as her body would allow her to. He watched in amazement and partial pleasure as her small mouth worked into his balls, licking them and showering them in kisses.

A moment later and he was forced to moan at the barrage of affection that she was showering his balls with. She wasn’t going easy on him and he felt like her prey with how easily she worked into him. It was akin to her toying with a large piece of candy. He could feel her hot and wet tongue sliding over his balls with ease as she then started to suck on them partially too. He wasn’t sure if he could hold himself in but every time he felt like he should just give in and climax, he felt her lick hard over his balls as he looked down to see her eyes telling him not to dare. He wouldn’t be allowed to climax just yet, he realized, as she purposefully slowed down her sucking and licking of his balls to prevent that from happening too soon.

A few minutes later, Diane got tired of playing with his balls and let them be with a soft and gentle kiss, leaving a thin trail of saliva from her mouth to the, now, mostly wet balls. King was a mess by that point as well, since he had never experienced anything like this before. If anything, he almost wished he could keep this up forever. Having a small Diane inside his pants every day would be a blissful experience. He knew he wouldn’t be able to concentrate and he’d have to take a lot more days off but compared to how happy it made them both that didn’t sound like such a bad plan. Diane wasn’t finished with her lover’s cock yet, however.

Done playing with his balls, she moved onto his shaft. She started running her tongue up and down his shaft, licking it until every inch of his shaft had been tasted. She then held the shaft like a lover and rubbed her breasts against it tightly, massaging the shaft using nothing but her breasts. She pushed them into the wet shaft and ran them up and down its length. King was mesmerized by watching the succulent globes of boob fat move up and down his length and feel them squish sloppily against his girth. By the time she was done with her small boob massage, he was practically as erect as he’d ever been and completely ready to climax at the smallest further stimulation.

After that, Diane was starting to grow tired. She decided that she’d end this for the both of them. She quickly and easily started to climb his cock as she went up towards his tip. She started to lick the tip like before but was taking her time unlike before. She very slowly tasted his entire tip, sliding her tongue over it all before she decided to try out the same amount of energy on his tip as she did to his balls. King watched in amazement as her mouth worked hard to lick and kiss tip of his cock in a heated barrage. She then continued her barrage happily as he moaned and gripped the sheets even tighter than before. Diane was surprised by how the tip itself tasted and she decided it was like a another big piece of candy. She licked it, sucked on it as hard as she could and rubbed the sides of it to keep it big and plump. She then slid her tongue back inside his slit. Her tongue buried itself deep inside of his cock through his slit, tasting his cock’s interior and sliding in and out of it. King was left panting and enjoying the feeling of Diane’s powerful tongue pumping in and out of his cock.

She giggled and continued until he couldn’t hold back anymore. Diane moved her head back in time to watch the cock fire off a spray of hot sticky cum. The cum ended up sliding down his cock in small rivers as well as splash on top of Diane’s body in particular. She giggled at how easy it was for him to climax from her small body’s stimulation and she even lapped up a little of the cum, showing her mouthful off to King, who blushed and bit his lip in response. “I think you’ve had enough fun playing with me, Diane” he said as he watched her swallow the cum in her mouth with ease before hugging his slowly deflating cock only tighter. He didn’t mind her clinging to his cock but he imagined she’d probably have to let go soon as he climbed out of bed, letting his clothes covering his bottom half slip off and headed to the make-shift shower in the other room.

Once he was completely naked in his bathroom, he managed to pry Diane off and leave her on the counter for a moment while he got cleaned up. She pouted but cleaned herself up while she was at it. By the time he was finished getting cleaned up and changed into new clothes, she was done as well. “Thank you for that, Diane. It was very thoughtful of you” he said, giving her small body a kiss as she nuzzled into his cheek and made a request. “Put me back in down there…I still have at least five more hours until I grow back up, so I might as well go even further with you” she explained. After going back and forth for a short while, King hesitantly agreed to allow her to stay inside his boxers until lunch time, since he wouldn’t openly say that he loved how she felt on his cock.

He soon pulled back his boxers and everything else in his way before dropping Diane inside his boxers and letting everything snap back in place. He gripped the bathroom makeshift counter he had as he felt her snuggling up to his cock, giving it a teasing lick and holding it tightly. King then left the bathroom, got his things and started heading towards the door. It appeared that Diane was going to spend the day hugging his cock and toying with it. He didn’t think he’d get much work done because he couldn’t focus but he loved the feeling of being played with like this, so he didn’t really care. He pat his crotch region, when he reached the door. “Love you” he whispered once more before leaving his bedroom and going out into the forest for another great day. Who knew that someone like him would have a giant hugging his cock one day.

Meanwhile, Diane was still cuddling up to his hot and deflated cock. She nibbled the tip of it gently and giggled when she saw it grow for a bit and then slowly deflate again. She would then squeeze her thighs around part of it and watch it grow again. She decided that his cock was, now, her new favourite toy and she was doubtful she would let it go any time soon. She continued to lick and play with his cock and she hadn’t told him that she wouldn’t regrow at lunch but only around midnight that night. He would have to endure more than a few hours of her loving embrace on his cock but that her surprise for him. As he left his room, she heard what he said and blushed. “I love you too, King” she said lovingly.

“I always will.”

 

The End