- Text Size +

[A Commission for The Humble Hobbit]

(Giantess, Ass-Play, Insertion, Shrinking, Anal Vore, Humiliation and Teasing)

It wasn’t a great day for the learners at Greenbrick University. It was warm outside and many people decided they had to attend their lectures, simply because those were the only rooms they all had free access to and had giant air conditioners to keep them cool in the process of being bored by whatever lecture was going on. The only lucky group of learners were the ones attending a course on chemistry. The reason for this was the one that was presenting the lecture, the well-known and loved chemistry professor, Ms Ursula Hersey. She was considered the most attractive woman on the entire campus and for very good reason. Not only was she smart and considerably wealthy but she was what many would accept as an ‘absolute bombshell’. There was no shortage of people that didn’t want a different kind of ‘chemistry’ with her.

That day, for example, she was wearing jeans, white running shoes and a light green top but it was enough to show off every curve of hers that refused to be restrained or hidden away. Her ass had a beautiful curve to it, her breasts were large and plump, her waist was slim, her legs were long and smooth, her face was pretty and her voice was enchanting. Aside from those features, she had evenly tanned skin, long combed brown hair, deep blue eyes and tempting red lips. Even if people weren’t impressed by this ground-breaking appearance, her work in chemistry and her way of teaching were also outstanding from the rest of her peers.

She made every topic appear simple and easy to memorize and, since her students were always eager to please, her courses always showed the greatest amount of success and recognition. Her teaching aside, she was also known to be working on revolutionary chemical compounds that could re-shape how people see the world and may even, in the near future, improve society, as a whole. Some of her experiments were so important that they were restricted from the viewing of the general public and, in some cases, even the military stepped in to secure her secrecy, apparently having some contracts signed with her on the matter. She was a late-20s prodigy of her field.

It was because of all of this that one of her regular students, Denton Harmon, was astonished that she had asked him to assist her. It was a normal lecture like all the others, when she called out for volunteers to help her that evening. She, apparently, required a temporary lab assistant because her old one had, recently, quit for a position elsewhere. Like everyone else, Denton put up his hand despite not believing he would be picked. When he was, however, he was over the moon with pure joy. He would get to spend an entire evening with the hottest professor on campus, all alone, in her important lab!

Hours later, he had cancelled all other plans he had for the evening and was eager to see what Ms Hersey had in store for him. He waited patiently in front of her lab, which was located mostly behind the campus, looking around for her and eager to get started. Suddenly, she stepped into view, walking towards him in a confident strut of sorts. He tried to pretend he wasn’t watching her breasts bounce gently in her generously open cleavage and focused on her eyes, which only made him more nervous as it felt like she could see right through him. It wasn’t long before they were face to face with one another.

“Thank you so much for helping me, Denton” she said sweetly and politely, flashing him a bright and grateful smile. “To tell you the truth, I wasn’t sure I would have anyone to help me out, today, so I’m happy that so many people stepped up. People here are surprisingly kind-hearted” she said with a giggle and wink. It was clear she knew of why so many people really volunteered but he decided to play along. “It’s a pleasure to help you, Miss Hersey. Also, yeah, I guess you could say that. The people here are truly ‘remarkable’. So, what did you need my help with? I’m not going to be a test subject, am I?” he kid. She laughed at the remark and started to explain that she had some simple work waiting for him while guiding him inside of the lab.

He watched her open the heavily sealed lab entrance door with her fingerprints and a code before stepping in. He followed behind her quickly while finding it difficult not to focus on her ass while she was walking. Her hips swayed with every step and her ass cheeks rose and fell at the same time. It was an alluring sight and if he didn’t have such self-control, personally, he could easily see himself trying any number of things to get with her. He would, however, restrain himself. If he left a good enough impression, perhaps he could score a permanent permission as her lab assistant? That would be a dream come true, he thought. Practically getting paid to spend time with the hottest woman on campus was a steal for any of the students.

The first thing he noticed, when they both entered the most central part of the lab, was the shelves upon shelves of strange white test tubes and vials. They all had labels on them reading things like ‘F-A109’ or ‘D-V455’. Although he was actually majoring in chemistry, he had no idea what all of these meant but, thankfully, Ms Hersey wouldn’t leave him in dark. She noticed his curious gaze and stopped near a large metal table to point out the many shelves and what they contained. “Everything you see in this entire lab is part of a single experiment. I’ve been trying for months to perfect it but without these many samples being done, at once, there is no possible way for me to succeed” she explained.

Apparently, whatever she was trying to create had a very specific formula and the only way she could narrow it down was by doing thousands of different formulas at the same time, to see which ones gave off the desired effects. It was like taking a calculated lucky guess, he imagined. As he admired her dedication, she drew his attention to what work he’d be doing. There were a series of boxes lined up on the other side of the desk. “I need you to take all of these boxes and put all the vials and tubes on that set of empty shelves over there behind you. Once you’re done, you can come back to me for further instructions” she explained. He nodded his head and agreed to get to work immediately.

As he worked, she fiddled at the same metal table, flipping through notes and creating a tube of strange new liquid, like the others. Like a few of the others, this liquid was bright yellow and she labelled the vial ‘H-C227’. For some reason she seemed excited about this as she held the vial up above her head and giggled, appearing ready to burst into joy. Denton was so distracted with looking at her that he bumped into the very shelf that he was supposed to be packing and panicked as he imagined he must have knocked some of them over. He quickly fell back on his butt with the box of other samples, which he had been carrying, still intact on his lap. He looked up at the shelf and was relieved to see that nothing was destroyed or knocked over.

Ms Hersey, who had been ecstatic about her discovery quickly rushed over to him, while still clutching the vial. “Are you okay?!” she asked, worried that he had hurt himself. He was about to answer her back, when he noticed that something had fallen. One of the empty tubes from her table had fallen onto the floor and into her path without her knowing. “Wait, Ms Her-” he tried to warn before she stepped on the tube and nearly fell on top of him. She managed to balance herself in time, grateful she had been wearing running shoes and not heels or something else absurd. What they both failed to notice from this, however, was that some of the liquid from the still open vial had slipped out and landed on Denton.

Immediately, Denton felt a heavy pulse through his body. It was as if he could feel his own heartbeat but amplified and a hundred times stronger than before. Ms Hersey noticed his strange breathing and the yellow liquid that had just been sucked into his skin. She put a hand over her mouth in shock as he started to change. Within only a matter of moments, Denton felt himself returning to normal as he put the box down and stood up. He knew that whatever she had been holding did something to him but, after examining himself, he strangely didn’t feel any different? His clothes did feel strangely loose, however. “I was worried I had been poisoned there for a second” he said, trying to laugh it off until he looked at Ms Hersey.

She was a head taller than him, now. “What…” he said in confusion. Ms Hersey, who had been slightly shorter than him, when he entered, was clearly standing at least a head taller than him, now. There was an awkward silence as Ms Hersey looked at the vial and then back at him. “I can’t hide it, now. It sucks but I do owe you an explanation” she said with her tone full of regret, this wasn’t a part of her plans. Her big experiment was figuring out a chemical that could shrink people down to whatever size the government wanted. It was supposed to be part of a new risky spy program as well as to see if animals like chickens and cows could be mass-produced in tiny glass-covered farms.

“Unfortunately, it wasn’t working on people, at all. Only animals. Even this wasn’t supposed to affect someone but I guess I think I know why it did” she said with a sudden idea dawning on her. She had been using female human volunteers and they had no effect to the same chemical, so it must mean that only men could engage with this kind of chemical. It was a major breakthrough but that didn’t help Denton’s situation. “I get that this is important work but how do we turn me back?” he asked. It was then that they both went silent again. “No…I can’t turn you back” she said softly, not looking at him but, rather, staring at the vial in her hand.

“The government made this project a secret. I was ordered to never let anyone other than the volunteers undergo testing. For the volunteers, I made antidotes from their own genetic material but it was a small fortune each time. If I do that with you too, they’ll know for sure that I tested on a regular person and they may cut my funding, at best, or cancel my life’s work, at worst. No…I can’t let you be cured and I can’t let you leave here with what you know either” she said, looking back at him with a cruel smile. “What do you mean?” he said as he took a nervous step back. She didn’t explain further as she suddenly jerked the vial forward, splashing a good majority of the remaining liquid onto his face.

He felt another sudden shrink commencing. He tried to scream for help but it was fruitless as by the time he found his voice, he was already at eye-level with her waist. He stared up at the ever-growing and expanding giantess of Ms Hersey, as he got so small he felt like a practical ant compared to her. When his shrinking, finally stopped, he was alarmed to see himself in a pile of his own clothes. He didn’t know what to do or what to say. All of this felt like a warped and terrible nightmare. All of a sudden, he heard loud shuffling as two large and well-cleaned fingers reached in and grabbed his tiny body.

He felt himself lifted out of the clothes and into the air. He shrieked in pure fear as he was hoisted swiftly through the air at high speed, his tiny naked body still being held by two enormous fingertips suitably. Soon, the incredibly high journey came to an abrupt end, as he found himself held before Ms Hersey’s face. She was, now, as big as what he imagined a goddess would be. Her breasts were below him and as big as mountains. Even from where he dangled, he could see the perfectly shapely ass she could boast of before being large enough, now, for several football fields to fit on top of, for someone at his size, anyways.

“Do you like the new view, Short Stuff?” she teased, her voice loud and booming around him. He tried to reply but his voice couldn’t reach her ears. She couldn’t hear him and it didn’t seem like she would listen to anything he had to say, either way. Not long after she mocked him a bit more, by threatening to drop him, did he find out what she intended to do with him. “I would love to get rid of you here but seeing you so small and helpless is starting to awaken something in me. I think I’ll take you back home with me and we can explore this new ‘feeling’ of mine there” she explained with a naughty smirk.

He didn’t like the sound of this but as much as he struggled, it was pointless. She moved him towards her ass before pulling back her left back jean’s pocket open. After which, she dropped him into it. The fall was great but the enlarged fabric was able to cushion most of his tumble down into the bottom of her pocket. Not long after he was dropped in, Ms Hersey let go of her back pocket, feeling it snap back into place. She had effectively sealed him in place. Since the jeans were on so tightly, he didn’t have room to move around and was, instead, pinned directly to her large ass by the pressure. After that, Ms Hersey continued her work as if nothing had happened, treating the whole situation very casually.

She first took all his clothes and threw them into an incinerator that her lab came equipped with. With his only trace of being there, gone, she got back to work. Meanwhile, Denton was going through an entirely new experience that was both painful and cramped. He couldn’t move in her back pocket, so he was forced to hug the giant ass that was stretching him out against the jeans. As she walked, he could feel the momentously large ass cheek slide up and down with each step, as he witnessed before. The vibrations of her body also flowed through him as he felt a very slight wobble of her ass when she moved too quickly, otherwise, it remained soft and compressed within her jeans. Aside from the rise and fall, he also experienced the sexy sway of her body.

Each time Ms Hersey took a step she, either purposefully or unknowingly, would swing her hips. It was something that a lot of people loved to see and since she appeared to adore all the attention, it was safe to presume that she did it on purpose. He experienced that sway from side to side constantly as he had been reduced from her student to her ass’s new captor. He had to stay on the giantess’s ass for what felt like three to four hours long, leaving him tired, worn out and dizzy. Not once during that entire time did she sit down and he couldn’t be certain if that was intentionally done to mess with him or not.

Once her work was finished, Ms Hersey made her way home. He listened to her walking as normal, still being able to hear things around him in great detail, despite being only half an inch tall, at that moment. The only other senses he could use effectively were his eyes to see some vague light at the top of the tight pocket and his sense of touch, which allowed him to feel the great warmth that was coming off her ass and onto him. Considering it was a hot day, he sweat a lot in her back pocket. It was both the warm weather and the fact that her ass pumped him full of her own external heat as well. Not long after she left the lab, she took a seat in her car.

He felt her sit down on top of him and he was surprised that he didn’t immediately get squashed into a paste beneath her gigantic ass. It pinned him down entirely as he, now, had the majority of Ms Hersey’s weight focused on top of him. As he remained pinned down beneath her ass, he felt the vibrations of the car’s engine starting. As she drove home, these same vibrations continued to bounce him against her large butt against his will. It was like the immense weight of her ass, on top of him, was trying to jump on top of him repeatedly but on a smaller and far more rabid scale.

After a while, he would experience something far worse as Ms Hersey wanted to get more comfortable. She shifted her ass and grinded back into the seat to achieve her goal. Her grinding made him feel like he truly would break but he somehow was still able to hold himself together. He was mashed and pressed tightly into her ass as it moved on top of him and he was left a panting mess, when she stopped, only for the vibrations to continue making the ass bounce on top of his small form. It appeared that whatever chemical Ms Hersey used to shrink people and animals, resulted in their endurance going up. She had successfully hardened his body against her immense weight and he could only assume she knew this, otherwise, she wouldn’t have so casually sat on top of him like this.

After about a 40 minute drive, he felt the engine turn off and her get out of the car. There was the sound of further walking, a jingle of keys and then a door being swung open. A moment later, they were both inside of her house and she was quickly making her way to her bedroom. She was grinning from ear to ear over the new toy she was about to play with and, potentially, break. Once in her actual bedroom, she reached into the back of her jeans, picked him up and dumped him onto the bed. It was, once again, another great fall, but he was relatively okay because of the soft bed absorbing most of the shock from his impact. He breathed a sigh of relief before looking back up at the giantess before him.

She was chuckling over how pitiful the tiny man looked on top of her bed. “You really must have loved spending the evening pressed against my ass, huh? Here…how about I give you some more intimate time together?” she asked as she turned around, displaying her large jeans-covered ass to her small plaything. He screamed but it couldn’t be heard as she sat on top of him, crushing him once again beneath her titanic booty. She sat there for a while before grinding her ass into the single spot. Below her ass, the small Denton was groaning in pain as he was squeezed beneath her ass cheeks and rubbed into them continually. There was no way for him to effectively fight back as he wanted to. He could only endure the pressure and try to survive as he was grinded into the bed from the raw power of her ass alone.

Once she was done with this ‘light’ teasing, she stood up again to check on his condition. He was pressed flat against the bed, which only delighted her further. She never thought of herself as a sadist but it was beginning to dawn on her that she perhaps liked to see him suffer more than she previously imagined she would have. After staring at him being unable to move due to exhaustion, she took the opportunity to change. She slowly started to strip in front of him and Denton was greeted by a sight he thought he would never be able to see. Ms Hersey was stripping completely naked before his tiny self. It wasn’t long before the giantess was standing by the side of the bed in nothing but an attractive blue bra and blue panties.

She wasn’t finished yet, however, as he was made to watch her peel off her bra. As her bra was removed, her breasts gave a soft bounce before standing proudly in their place, firm, plump and soft-looking enough for a good handful of a squeeze for each boob. After tossing her bra aside, she removed her panties, letting them slide over her smooth thighs before dropping to her feet below. Once she was completely naked, he watched as this stunning and truly gorgeous woman turned around once again to show off her ass once again. Her ass was still roughly in the same shape but, now, bare and it looked ready to crush his small body into nothing more than a stain beneath it. It sure felt that way as she sat down on him once again.

Unlike with the jeans, he wasn’t pinned beneath harsh fabric any longer but beneath a wall of warm and slightly sweaty ass fat. Her ass was hot and he could feel himself sticking to it as she sat on top of him. As she sat on him this time, however, she didn’t move. She just hummed merrily for a while before standing right back up again. As he felt this happening, he went up with her. He was stuck to her impressive rear like he was some kind of sticker. She noticed this and couldn’t help but laugh at him, shaking her ass to watch him jiggle on top of her ass cheek for a little while. “Never thought you’d be so attached to my ass, Denton” she said with a mockingly playful tone.

Once she was sure her little ‘passenger’ was still stuck on firmly, she moved over to the more centre part of her bed and lay stomach-down on top of it. She eased into the comfy sheets as she gave her small prisoner his very first order. “You will un-stick yourself from my ass and bounce on top of it. I want to see how silly it looks” she commanded, her head peering back at her ass to watch the scene unfold. He knew he had no choice to obey. He was also worried as she was trying to hide the fact that she was still grasping the same vial from earlier. She kept trying to hide it from his line of sight but he did spot it. He became worried that if he upset her, she may try shrinking him again.

The first part of his order was getting un-stuck but that was easier said than done. As he tried to push his hands against her ass, it caved into his hands instead. He could feel them sinking into a part of the soft field of ass fat he was laying on top of. Eventually, however, he managed to make his way up onto his knees and, from there, onto his legs again. She gave him a small cheer and clap of her hands as encouragement, hiding the vial, now, most likely between her breasts as he couldn’t see those from where he was standing. The other part of her order was to bounce on her big ass cheek and, so, he did his best to follow her order.

He started jumping up and down on her ass. Surprisingly, her ass was very buoyant and he was able to successfully treat it like a trampoline. Ms Hersey appeared to enjoy watching this occur before telling him what to do next. “Since you’ve had your fun. Now, I want you to crawl between my ass cheeks. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that you’ll be in trouble if you don’t comply” she threatened quietly. He already had a few ideas of what would happen and tried not to let it faze him. He stopped bouncing and started heading towards where her pucker was generally located. He then looked down the slide from ass cheek he stood upon to where the ass cheeks met and felt nervous.

He could get between her ass cheeks but she ordered him to crawl between them, which would mean he would have to literally crawl his way deeper in between her ass cheeks to have finished what she ordered of him. He couldn’t hesitate any longer, however, as she was staring directly at him and if he didn’t move sooner, he would risk getting punished for it. He leaped forward and immediately got stuck halfway in between her ass cheeks. After which, he continued pushing her ass cheeks aside and crawling deeper. It became harder and harder to move, the deeper he went. Eventually, everything was dark, it smelled bad and it was both sweaty and tight. He couldn’t go any further as well.

He could hear the muffled voice of Ms Hersey purring in pleasure as she liked the feeling of such a tiny man struggling to get further between her large ass cheeks. She gave her ass a playful smack. Denton could feel the heavy smack on her ass and how his body was forced to jiggle with it. He also felt like he was practically melting in this hot tight space. He felt warm before, when in her back jean’s pocket but this was on a whole new level. It was like her ass cheeks were either trying to squish him completely or melt him into a liquid.

After a while, however, he was saved. Ms Hersey placed a hand each on both of her ass cheeks and pulled them slightly apart, letting him free but also dropping him down right next to her large pucker. “Such an obedient little boy. Your next task is to survive the impact” she said. Her voice sounded sinister as he started to worry what she had in mind for him. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what she was about to do as she let go of her ass cheeks, letting them smack back together. The force was enough to surprise Denton as he was uncomfortably pinned between them once again. He waited for her to pull them apart but she didn’t. Instead, she reached over to her side-table, grabbed her phone and started on a sudden and obnoxiously long call with a friend of hers.

Time went by slowly as he wasn’t sure how long she kept him snugly buried in her ass’s embrace. He was coated in both his own sweat and the sweat of her ass surrounding him. He started to feel like he was losing consciousness and he did his best to squirm or try to escape but it was ultimately fruitless. He was so deep in her ass that he had absolutely no hope of breaking free by that point. Before, he was able to crawl between her ass cheeks but, now, he was so deep that he couldn’t move beyond the small gap he was already trapped within. He waited patiently for his freedom as he, finally, heard her ending her call with whomever she was discussing random blabber with.

As the call ended, it was obvious that she had done this to purposefully wait out the time of how long her poor tiny student would have to endure the smell of her butt as well the pressure and heat it forced on him. After putting her phone down, she turned her attention back to him and, once more, parted her ass cheeks. “Having fun?” she asked, getting an inaudible squeak in response. After which, she gave the broken man a new task. “Now, I want you to massage my pucker. Make it feel good and I might just consider letting you go free but if you don’t manage to do it in time, let’s just say you’re not going to like how things end for you” she said slyly.

He didn’t need any further threats from her to know she was serious about hurting him if he didn’t comply with the fullest of his abilities. He crawled his way to and partially over her pucker as he started to rub it. He wasn’t sure what else he could do to please her and so he did this as well as he could, hoping it was enough to satisfy her. She did appear to enjoy feeling his tiny hands rubbing into her pucker but it was far from enough to get her worked up like how she wanted. She sighed and let go of her ass cheeks once again. Lucky for him, however, since he was closer to her pucker there actually was a slightly larger gap, which meant he wasn’t as squeezed as before and could move against the pucker as effectively as before her ass cheeks pressed on him again.

He continued to rub her pucker as he felt something drip onto his body that wasn’t sweat. Concerned, he felt a very dreaded but familiar feeling. He was shrinking! The occasionally twitching pucker below him was getting larger and he wasn’t sure what to do about it. Meanwhile, it was clear what was happening from an outside perspective. Ms Hersey was in the process of pleasuring herself. Her one hand was beneath her body and toying with her sex while the other one was pouring the small amount of the shrinking chemical on top of her ass, letting it slide between her ass cheeks and down to her foolish student.

She moaned into her bed as she knew she would be fine. The compound didn’t affect women for some reason, so only her little plaything was in any danger, she was aware. He was also fully aware of this as he started to shrink further as a direct result of these evil actions. He got smaller as time went on and the pucker that he was able to massage was slowly becoming more and more like a big field. He couldn’t do anything with something this large! He started to fear the worst. If he kept shrinking this much, he could disappear from sight and the last thing he wanted to do was spend the rest of his life living on Ms Hersey’s pucker.

Suddenly, he noticed more light pouring down on him. He could see her finger, from the hand she wasn’t using to please herself, approaching him. He foolishly hoped that perhaps she was saving him but her intentions were far from so noble. The first thing he noticed about the single large finger quickly approaching him was that it was coated in something. He couldn’t work out what it was until impact. He was quickly then stuck to the finger pinning him down as it lightly glided around her pucker. It was obvious that Ms Hersey was making sure that her finger picked him up as it slid around in a circular movement. After that, she lifted her finger and positioned it directly above her pucker.

Denton was screaming and flailing as he was still shrinking while stuck to the tip of her impossibly large finger. She had sneakily coated this exact finger in the same chemical and as he was stuck to it, he was shrinking while in touching her skin. Without any kind of warning, Ms Hersey plunged her finger straight into her ass with an abrupt moan accompanying it. The last of her student was, now, pushed forcibly inside the large ass of the woman he had so greatly admired before. He had sometimes envisioned himself going into her ass but not like this. She continued to push her finger in deep before rubbing the tip of it against her anal wall, making sure to leave anything stuck to it behind before effectively removing her finger entirely.

After having doomed her student to the depths of her ass, she gripped the bed tightly, groaned in pleasure and climaxed, panting heavily as she couldn’t believe the high she got from this peculiar situation. She closed her eyes and rested, not worrying over how she would have to clean her sheets tomorrow before going back to the university to give more lectures. Moments later, she fell asleep in her bed and Denton was left in the dark, smelly and seemingly impossibly large ass’s interior to endure the heat and never be able to find the way out at his impossibly tiny size.

Months later.

The police investigating the disappearances at Greenbrick University were confused over their findings and what they could gauge from the interviews they had with learners and university staff. Over 20 people had gone missing over the last four months and nobody had any idea as to where they went or why. Meanwhile, in completely unrelated news, many of the students in the chemistry lectures were excited over how much Ms Hersey was allowing them to assist her. Nearly every day or a few times a week, she would take volunteers from her classes to help her in her after lecture experiments.

Those that were selected, according to Ms Hersey, were soon plucked up by companies to become immediate interns, or went on long-distance trips on her behalf or any other number of incredible reasons for them no longer coming to her lectures themselves. All anyone knew was that working for Ms Hersey guaranteed a bright future. She often even said so herself that students that volunteered to help her research helped her to ‘reach fresh and exciting new places’ as well as to ‘explore unknown dark depths of research’ with her.

Meanwhile.

Like many of her other students, Denton was shrunken down to a size so small that no one would ever be able to see him. The smaller he got, the less he needed in terms of food, water or even sleep. Like all the other ‘missing’ students, he would unfortunately spend the rest of Ms Hersey’s life as nothing but an unimportant and tiny speck in the sexy and well-rounded ass of the hottest professor of his former campus.

 

The End