- Text Size +

After James hung up with his dad, he looked at Meg and smiled. Even with everything going on, and his mom in the hospital, he had to admit to himself that Meg was an extremely beautiful girl. Brown hair, blue eyes, a wonderful figure, and an inner beauty to match. But what made his feelings resonate into his soul was listening to his father as he gave him advice, because he knew that his dad  was describing his feelings for his mom, as much as James’ feelings towards Meg. 


Meg felt the warmth of his smile, and when she saw James momentarily lost in his thoughts, she had come over and sat next to him. Once he realized that she was there, he extended his arms upwards in an attempt to bring her head down closer to his so he could kiss her. He succeeded, with considerable help from Meg, and they laid back on the bed while locking lips, with her gently positioning his body up towards hers. She felt funny just thinking about how cute and adorable he looked in Amanda's oversized pink pajamas that were swallowing his hands and feet. 


She again gently positioned him on top of her, so that they could be eye level as they continued their romantic embrace. With her eyes closed and the feel of his smaller body on hers,  rising and falling with every breath she took, she started to experience the feelings of wanting to explore his body, while he did the same to hers. But she quickly broke the kiss off, rubbing his back as she just gave him a warm, loving smile.


James was laying on top of Meg when suddenly, she flipped him over onto the bed, then with her tremendous size and strength, she easily subdued him, and began to explore James’ body against his will, starting with the area between his legs. He struggled to fight her off, but it was no use. He hands just continued to probe every orifice of his body, but the effort was futile. He tried to scream, but no sound came out. He looked up at her, and saw the mischievous look in her eyes. He tried again to get himself free, but he was being held in place by what felt like a 10 ton weight.


James startled himself awake, not realizing that he had dozed while laying on top of Meg. She was still rubbing his back, and teasingly asked him if he enjoyed his little catnap. James gave her a sheepish grin, and apologized for falling asleep on her, literally. She just kissed him and said that he had nothing to apologize for. She asked him if he was hungry, and he said yes without hesitation. 


Meg rolled him off to the side of her, sat up, and said that she would make him breakfast and bring it into the bedroom so that he could eat in peace. James absentmindedly said that he didn't mind eating out in the dining room, only for Meg to gently remind him that it would be extremely uncomfortable for him to try and reach the top of the table and eat at the same time. He understood what she was saying, and agreed to Meg making him breakfast in bed for the first time. But he had to take care of business, and so when she left to cook, he went into the bathroom.


Twenty minutes later, Meg returned with a giant sized plate filled with eggs, hash browns, bacon, toast, as well as two giant cups with orange juice, one of which had a straw. James could handle the sizes of both the food and the plate, but it was the fork that gave him a little trouble. He had large hands due to his 6’5” frame, but the size of the utensil made it awkward to hold at first. He eventually gave up trying to hold it normally in his hand, and treated it as he would a big baking spoon that his mom would use. 


He ate what he felt a growing boy his size would eat, only to realize that Meg ate more than double what he did. He laughed. He felt that he should have been used to the amount she took in, but he still couldn't believe how big her appetite was compared to his. 


There was a knock on the door. Meg said enter and in walked Amanda. Since she was sound asleep, she didn't know that James was there or that Meg had borrowed a pair of her pajamas for him to wear, so it took her a few seconds to realize what was going on. She looked at James sitting on her sister's bed, and said good morning, which he replied with the same. She asked him how his mom was doing, and he gave her the latest update that he got from his dad. Then she teasingly told him that he had great taste in clothing, looking at him in her outfit.


James felt a little awkward, and was going to  apologize for the situation, only for Meg to interject and explain to Amanda that they got home really late, and he didn't have time to go to his house to get his clothes, and that it was her that got him the pajamas. Amanda understood the situation and came over to give him a hug, telling him that she hoped that his mom would be alright. James thanked her, and she gave a smile to her big sister, and left to go out into the kitchen. 


Meg turned and looked at James, and offered to wash his clothes if he wanted to take a shower. He considered her offer for a second, then thought to himself that if he was going to be a guest at the Daniels house, he wasn't going to stink it up. He looked up at her and told her only if she didn't mind. Meg assured him that it would be no trouble, and asked for his clothes. He noticed them in a pile over by the door, and got down off the bed and handed them to her. Meg asked if he wanted his underwear washed also, to which he hesitated in giving an answer. She teased that she won't be a girlfriend to someone with stinky underpants. 


James laughed at her humor, and said ok. Meg told him that he could take them off in the room. She would turn her back and promise not to look, if he was lucky. He laughed again as she winked at him. Meg turned her back, and as James was taking the pajama pants off, she kept “threatening” to peek. James considered his options, then made his way to the other side of the bed, which blocked her view from his upper chest on down. He did what he needed to do, and handed the garment to her as she feigned disappointment. 


But he did ask her a somewhat serious question. What would he wear after his shower while she was washing his clothes? Meg thought for a moment, then offered a suggestion, but only if he was comfortable with the idea. James told her that he was game, so she went to her top drawer and pulled out a t-shirt, and handed it to him. He looked at her and then the shirt, then unfolded it and tried it on, so that he got a good look at how big it was. 


It seemed that the bottom of the shirt came down to his ankles, while it hung very loosely on his shoulders. It looked more like a dress on him than he would have liked, but without any clean clothes of his own, his options were no shower and smell, or shower and wear Meg's shirt. He asked her if he could stay in her room while his clothes were washed and dried, and Meg smiled, telling him that he never had to ask. 


With that, Meg took his clothes and put them in the washer, and then started the shower for him, making sure that the bottle of shampoo and soap were within his reach. She also placed a washcloth over the edge of the tub, and placed a folder towel on the floor for him. Before she left, he went up to her, took her hand and kissed it, telling her that she was his Queen. Meg lost herself momentarily, and scooped him up and kissed him with more passion than she realized, causing him to gasp for air when she was done. She put him down and apologized, and he told her that she never had to apologize for anything, ever. She smiled at him, then left the bathroom, allowing him to get undressed and use the step stool to get into the shower. 


The water didn't feel quite as powerful as the shower at his house. He knew that this was due to the extreme height of the showerhead relative to his body size. But James did the best he could. He kept thinking about Meg, and how beautiful she was, and suddenly felt very guilty that he was thinking about her instead of his mom. And he could feel the tears form in his eyes. But he also remembered what his father said to him earlier that morning- spend time with Meg, treat her as the most important thing in his life, and everything would be fine. That seemed to put his mind at ease. 


The shower was over, so he pulled the step stool into the tub and used it to turn the water off. Repositioning the step stool allowed him to exit the shower. He used the towel to dry off, which he found funny, because to him, the towel was the size of a blanket. But it did its job. 


Meg had heard the water turn off, and after waiting about 30 seconds, knocked on the door, and dropped off her t-shirt. James just laughed to himself. He put it on, and quickly made his way back to Meg's room, praying that neither Amanda nor her parents would spot him. Once he was safely back into the room, he saw Meg on the bed, talking to her sister. James froze in place, and started to blush as the younger Daniels girl let out a giggle, only to be reprimanded by Meg, who reminded her little sister that she promised to never put down a Beta, and that the fashion faux pas was only until his clothes were ready. 


Amanda apologized to James, who felt more at ease with his attire. He realized that she was just being a young girl, which she was. He smiled at her, and told her that he was trying out to become the newest member of The Spice Girls, and he was going to call himself Old Spice. That caused loud laughs from both girls. Amanda went back to her room, still laughing at the joke. 


Meg was still smiling when came over to him, and lifted him up and gave him a kiss. His sense of humor about the situation just made her love him even more. She asked him if she could carry him to the bed, and he feigned being upset at being taken to bed by a giant beautiful girl. 


She sat down and put him on her lap. She bent her head down and forward and started kissing him, rubbing his back in the process. He returned her kisses with his own, then let his mind wander about what her body truly looked like. He never noticed his member spring to attention, but Meg did, and stopped her kisses, realizing that the moment wasn't right, and neither was the place. 


James felt embarrassment at his erection. He shifted away from Meg in an attempt to hide it. Meg tried to put his mind at ease, telling him that it was alright, that she was flattered. She smiled and took his hand and kissed it, like he did earlier, telling him that if she was his Queen, then he was her King.


Meg and James just sat on the bed, holding hands, until there was a knock on her door. It was Amanda, letting them know that his clothes were cleaned, which disappointed Meg a little, as she thought James looked cute wearing her shirt. But she went to get the clothes out of the dryer and brought them to James so that he could get back into clothes that fit. She turned to go, and let him know that she would be in the living room, if he wanted to join her. He gave her a smile, then quickly got dressed and headed out of the room


As James made his way out to the living room, he saw Meg sitting on the sofa with her mother. The two of them were talking, but he didn't know what it was about, nor did it concern him. Approaching the sofa, he said good morning to Mrs Daniels, who briefly acknowledged him and continued her conversation with her daughter.


Taking advantage of a pause, he thanked the large lady sitting on the sofa for allowing him to stay with her family while his mom was in the hospital. Michelle looked down at the Beta boy standing in front of her, and really wasn't interested in any sort of chat with him. She said that he was welcomed, and immediately went back to her talk with Meg.


There was a place in between Meg and her mom that was big enough for him to sit, and with Meg’s help, he got up on the sofa and just sat, with Michelle to his right, and her daughter to his left. He felt his left hand being engulfed by Meg's right, and the girls just talked about life, the topics ranging from the town where they lived before moving to Westmont Lake, and the different schools that she and Amanda had attended. 


It was as the women were talking that the stress of the previous week finally caught up to James. The temporary emotional rift with Meg, as well as what happened with his mother just took a physical toll on him. He suddenly felt so exhausted that he couldn't keep his eyes open, and quickly found himself back in the hospital waiting room, anxiously waiting for news about his mom. Meg was holding his hand, and he just kept telling her how much he loved her. Meg just rubbed the top of his head in an effort to keep him calm. He found himself wishing that he could marry her right then and there.


As Michelle and her daughter were talking, she suddenly realized that not only had James fallen asleep, he was leaning against her body, snoring ever so slightly. She suddenly felt a very familiar feeling. It brought back all her feelings she had experienced when she would visit those Beta dad's.

Feeling his small body against hers reinforced the feeling of physical superiority she had over Beta men. But the words of Dr Rose suddenly crept into her mind. And her brief euphoria was quickly replaced with one that she had never, ever felt before, compassion. 


She looked down at James, and finally understood what Dr Rose had been telling her about the only difference between Alpha and Beta was size. This little Beta boy had nearly experienced the tragic loss of his mother, and yet was still treating her daughter like the most important person in the world. She looked at him sleeping against her body, and it brought back memories of both Meg and Amanda doing the same thing when they were younger. It brought back wonderful memories. And she noticed that he was still holding Meg's hand.


She looked at her daughter, and saw a very beautiful and happy young woman. She asked Meg one question, ‘Do you love him?’. Meg was surprised by her mom's question, thinking that she was joking at first. But she quickly realized that the question was a serious one, and she looked down at the sleeping James, and then looked at her, and said yes, she does love him, very much.