- Text Size +

James and Todd were devastated. Looking forward to playing the sport they loved, it was like a kick in the face when Principal Vickers announced that varsity football would only be open to the taller students. 

 

They were still stinging from the announcement when they headed to their first class. James had rounded the corner and ran into the biggest rear end he had seen, which knocked him on his behind. The girl turned around. It was Meg. She immediately apologized, and went to help him up. James told her that he was fine as he stood up. Meg crouched down to make sure James wasn't hurt, but even in that position, she was about a foot and a half taller than him. 

 

Once satisfied that he was unhurt, she stood up and asked him what class he heading to. James answered Biology. Meg told him that she was headed to the same class, and walked with him until the reached their destination. 

 

The students made their way to their assigned desks. James noticed that the teacher, Mrs Neff, wasn't quite as tall as Mrs Anderson, but to him, it didn't matter. Every teacher was tall. Male, female, it didn't matter. He guessed the same would be true for the cafeteria ladies, as well as the school nurse and office secretaries. 

 

And his falling on his behind after running into Meg was embarrassing enough, but her not even budging when the impact occured was humiliating. It was like a brick wall, just softer. Of course, while James was feeling sorry for himself, he realized that her ass was soft and round. It never occurred to him that someone so big could have body parts that were actually quite nice. 

 

His thoughts of Meg and her ample ass were interrupted by Mrs Neff asking him a question. James asked her to repeat the question, to which Mrs Neff did, but only after shooting him a look that let him know that this was the only time she would do so.

 

James answered the question, and Mrs Neff was satisfied by his response. He realized that he was going to have to pay strict attention from now on. He had no idea what her method for dealing with distracted students was, but he didn't want to find out.

 

After class was over, James headed out to the hallway. He noticed that Meg was talking to a couple of girls, so he put his head down as he was off to his next class.

 

He made it about 15 feet away from the door when he felt a large hand on his shoulder. He turned around and it was Meg. She asked him again if he was alright. James told her he was fine, as she continued to walk with him. Her pace was a lot slower than his, but he was actually enjoying the company. 

 

Next class they both had was math with Mrs Chalmers, another tall teacher. James was no longer surprised by anything, so to him, she was just a teacher, which helped him relax enough to enjoy the class. After the class was ended, they had a fifteen minute break before the next class.

 

James thought it was the perfect time to go to his locker and get his books for the next two classes. One thing that he did notice was that everything the tall students received at school, it was larger than normal. Textbooks, calculators, pens and pencils, notebooks, loose paper. They were all twice the size of his stuff.

 

He caught up with Mrg after his trip to the locker. He didn't know how to approach the topic, so he just came out and asked her how tall she was. Meg looked at him funny, then realized that he was curious. She had basically spent her entire life around people that were always the same size. Before the formula, after the formula, it didn't matter. She and her friends grew up together. So she told him that she was ten feet five inches, and that she was still growing. 

 

Normally, James would find that hard to believe, but after what he saw today, he wasn't fazed. She asked him about his height. He told her six feet five inches, and that he was still growing. She stifled a small laugh, and he could see her reaction. But he looked at her, and then thought about himself, and he found it kind of funny. Him telling her he was still growing while she would always be taller made him laugh. She asked him what was funny, and he told her. And she laughed at the thought. They both laughed, and it was the first time since he waited for the bus that morning that his mood improved.