- Text Size +

Linda was getting worried. Paul had been gone well over 10 minutes. She wasn't quite sure what to do. Everyone in the gym was mesmerized by the Dance Off, even the teachers and security. She decided to go out and head towards the boys’ bathroom.


She saw a couple of Alphas come out. Linda asked them if there was anyone else in the bathroom. The boys said no. Linda asked them if they were sure. They said yes. She asked them to please tell the principal that Paul just disappeared. The boys said they would.


Once the boys made their way back to the gym, Linda briefly looked in a couple of rooms that were past the restroom. By then the principal, a couple of teachers, including Mrs Janeway, and about 5 security guards had met her in the hallway.


Linda started to cry as she explained that Paul went to the bathroom over ten minutes ago and didn't come back. And that she was extremely worried about him.


The principal split the staff up into twos, and directed them to search the other corridors. Linda and the principal headed down the hall that was farthest from the gym. It was then that they heard loud voices and saw the light on in the room. They opened the door and……


----------------------------------------------


Whatever Paul had asked Jill, and her reaction was soon forgotten. That evil look returned to her eyes, and Paul was extremely frightened. But he was determined not to show her any fear.


His ankle was extremely sore. Jill wasn't saying anything. But her look told him everything. She was going to make him pay for interrupting her with Todd. She was determined to break him. 


Paul noticed Jill slowly walking towards him. He looked around and saw that there was only one door, and Jill was standing directly in front of it. Time for plan B. He quickly glanced and got the layout. 


Jill continued her ever so slow stalking march towards him. Paul started to tell her that she didn't need to do this, that she could walk away and he wouldn't say a word. 


Finally, Jill spoke. She told him that she would make sure that he didn't say a word. Paul's voice was rising. He told her that she should think about what she was doing. She laughed and replied that she already had.


Paul made sure to make his way to the teacher’s desk. As Jill started to close the gap, Paul hopped up on the riser in front and grabbed the Alpha stapler and threw it at her. He didn't realize how heavy or bulky it was, as it only hit just above her midsection. He grabbed the cup with the extra pens and flung that at her. This one traveled further, hitting her in the mouth. The cup broke on impact, but it hit the mark.


Why she didn't try to avoid it he didn't know, but he heard her start cursing, and she reached into her mouth and retrieved two teeth that had been knocked out. 


This time she moved faster, and before he could move, grabbed him by his shirt and said that she owed him for two things. Paul was yelling at the top of his lungs that she didn't have to do this. 


She brought him over to the wall, and with little effort, quickly banged him against it. Paul yelled out in pain. That made Jill smile. Paul screamed at her to stop, but she ignored him and did it again.


This time his world went dark. Jill was about to slam his unconscious body into the wall again when Linda and the principal arrived. 


The principal ordered her to put Paul down. Jill looked at him and told him fine and dropped him. Linda had snuck up and around to the other side of Jill, so when she dropped him, she caught him before he fell.


Paul had a little blood on the back of his head. The principal directed Linda to get to the phone in his office and call for an ambulance. By then Mrs Janeway and security had arrived.  


Mrs Janeway tended to Paul while Linda called for the ambulance. Security had taken Jill to the office, while the principal and Linda and Mrs Janeway waited for help. 


The EMTs arrived and administered first aid. Paul had regained consciousness, but it was obvious he wasn't all there. He saw Linda and smiled, and complained that his head hurt. The EMTs initial diagnosis was a fractured ankle, and a concussion, but until a doctor examined him, nothing was official.


Linda had called her parents and Paul’s parents after calling the ambulance, and let them know what was going on. She said to meet her at the hospital. 


Linda and Mrs Janeway rode in the ambulance with Paul. His vitals were stable, and other than his headache and ankle, seemed to be in pretty good shape. Linda just held his hand, and quietly asked him if he remembered anything that happened.


Paul remembered. He remembered everything. And he told her what happened. Jill grabbed him just as he exited the gym and took him to an out of the way classroom. He remembered throwing a stapler and cup at her, before she grabbed him and banged him against the wall.


Linda told him that she and the principal arrived just in time because Jill was about to bang him against the wall again. And Jill just dropped him, only for her to catch him. 


The ambulance arrived at the hospital and Paul saw his parents. They hugged and kissed him and kept asking if he was alright. Paul tried to assure all was well. 


Examinations, X-rays, and blood work took up the first two hours in the ER. X-rays confirmed the fractured ankle, and the exam confirmed the concussion. They were going to keep Paul for a couple of days for observation. Paul asked the doctor if Linda could stay with him. The doctor replied that as long as her parents didn't object, she could.


Once he was admitted, and her parents and his parents and Linda were in the room, there was a knock on the door. Everyone assumed it was a nurse or doctor making their rounds.  Paul said enter. 


It wasn't until everyone saw the towering couple walk through the door that Paul recognized them. It was Jill's parents. They introduced themselves as Tony and Elizabeth Robbins. And they apologized for the intrusion.


They asked Paul how he was feeling. He told them that outside of his headache and ankle, he was ok. Mr Robbins told his family that all medical bills would be taken care of. If Paul needed any sort of rehabilitation, it would be taken care of.


Tony and Elizabeth apologized to Paul and Linda and their parents about what had happened with Jill. Mr Robbins was a little tentative, but he said that he needed to say something, if it was ok.


Paul said it was. Mr Robbins proceeded to tell Jill's story. He said that Jill was born a happy child. And she was happy when she entered first grade. Then it was time to take the formula. Out of the fifteen students in her class, she was the only one to take the original formula. Everyone else took the new variant. And that made her a target.


The other students, especially the boys, mocked her mercilessly, and insulted her endlessly. They were vicious with their words, and many times Jill would come home in tears. The boys called her inferior, beneath them, and all because of her taking the “wrong” formula.


Mr Robbins said that he had complained to school officials, only to be offered free tuition to keep the school name out of the mud. That was his first mistake. And it was after the school year ended, that the incident happened.


Jill was walking in the park by the school when the boys from her class decided that they were going to teach her a lesson. They felt that she squealed on them earlier. They punched her, kicked her, and used a Swiss army knife to cut her pigtails. 


She was traumatized by the incident. And he, as her father, realized that he failed to protect his daughter. Everyone noticed that Jill's dad was crying a little. He continued by saying that they enrolled her into another school, and all was going well until third grade. There was an issue with a boy, and Jill squeezed his hand and hurt him. 


It was like something that awoke in her. She felt the need to take her anger about what happened in first grade out on what would become tweener boys. Instead of getting her help at an early age, we just kept transferring her from school to school.


As for the boys who assaulted her in first grade, she got her revenge on them. But once she started down that road, she wouldn't stop. The trauma she suffered in first grade became her obsession. 


There were other incidents involving boys which led to settlements. Instead of getting her help, he mistakenly threw money at her victims.


He needed a drink of water, which Linda got for him. He continued that he loved his daughter, but made too many mistakes as a parent, which resulted in injuries for innocent boys. But he was going to make sure that she got help. And so, she was going to go away for a time, and he was hoping that she would get better.


He apologized to Paul and Linda and their families again. He couldn't undo the damage done, but he could make sure that it never happened again.


Before the Robbins left, Paul asked them if Jill was going to be alright. The Robbins’ were shocked by the question. He was a boy who was in danger, thanks to their daughter, and he was now asking if she would be alright. 


The Robbins assured Paul that Jill would be alright. They thanked Paul for asking, and they exited the room. But they were impressed by his character. 


And then both sets of parents eventually left, leaving Linda there. Paul in an Alpha sized bed meant that Linda could sleep in the bed comfortably. It was the one thing that would make Paul feel good. And as soon as she laid next to him and held him in her arms, he fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about the day they said ‘I Do’.

Chapter End Notes:

This completes my vision for this story. I will update with new chapters every so often.

I hoped that you enjoyed reading it.