- Text Size +

Paul apologized to Linda for getting mad at her on the bus. He realized that she was right. Reasoning with Jill was out of the question. If she had a target in sight, and her mind was made up, then that was it. He saw it with her and Todd. As soon as Todd showed that he was scared, and Paul couldn't blame him, it was game over. He just interrupted her plans for Todd, which made him the substitute target.


Except Paul knew he had to be smarter, and more cautious. Jill proved that she wouldn't hesitate to go after Linda. Linda had absolutely no idea how to defend herself. She was ill equipped to face Jill. 


And it struck Paul that after almost two months in this school, he never saw Jill hang around anyone, except one girl who looked like she was going to start crying at any moment. Nobody wanted anything to do with her. Even the Alphas knew she was bad news. 


And it gave Paul a new perspective on Alice. He realized that no guy in school wanted to talk to her because of the Mean Girls clique she was in. It was tough enough for males to handle the fact that when Alice stopped growing, she would be at least a foot taller than them.  But then add in condescending talk, an extremely snobbish attitude, and air of superiority, and it became obvious that trying to get to know Alice wasn't worth the trouble. 


Paul had once seen Alice's parents pick her up at school, and thought that her dad had to be 13’ in height. Even her mother stood about 12’6”. They were exceptionally tall, even for Alphas. He noticed that Jill's parents were very similar in size. They came from tall genes even without the formula.


And he understood why some parents rushed to take a formula variant that promised even more dramatic results. It was all about giving an edge to their children in an ever changing world. But unfortunately, a formula that was supposed to make those that took it the New Alphas instead made those same people the tweeners. It wasn't the fault of the children. Parents thought they were doing the right thing. But now their kids were growing up in a world that was increasingly changing to accommodate the Alphas and Alphas alone.They were in the same situation as Betas.


But Paul was feeling upbeat. Linda forgave him for his outburst on the bus, and it seemed that George was going to keep an eye on them both. Jill would come after him again, but she would have to wait. 


Paul and Linda both noticed that the classes were getting harder. Reports, projects, tests and quizzes were becoming more complex. It helped that the projects and reports could be done with another person, which meant Paul and Linda would be a team in more ways than one. But it would also require a more deeper research on any and all subject matter. And that meant trips to the library and bookstore.


And before they knew it, lunch was here. Filing into the cafeteria, getting their food, and taking their seat had become mundane. Nothing out of the ordinary. Except this day everyone noticed something different. 


George and Alice weren't sitting in their usual spot at the back of the cafeteria. They were sitting two tables away from where Paul, Linda, John and Mindy sat. Alice didn't look too happy, but it allowed George to keep an eye out for any potential problem between Paul and Jill.


Everyone noticed the significance of Alice and George sitting near Paul, except for Jill. She saw Paul and headed towards his table, only to be blocked by a security guard, who stood in between her and Paul, blocking her vision. The security guard gently recommended that she take her seat. With a snarl on her face, she turned and sat down. The guard remained there until lunch was over. Jill would have to wait for another opportunity.


Paul was excited for last class. It was gym class. He joked with Linda about wearing a different outfit. But she felt self-conscious about it. Wearing more revealing clothes for Paul when they were in the privacy of her house was one thing. Wearing a tighter fitting outfit for gym was something else. But Paul could always dream.


But the bus ride to Linda's house was nice. He could feel her warmth against him, and with her holding her hand, he was feeling upbeat and positive. And the bus dropped them off. They made their way to the front door and through it. 


Paul grabbed Linda's arm and spun her around and pulled her head down and kissed her with abandon. He was finding it harder to resist her. She returned his passion with her own. She was getting excited. She was longing for him. Her anticipation for this moment grew stronger and stronger every time they had been interrupted. This would be the day.


They made their way to her bedroom. They cautiously undressed as they continued to kiss. Paul was getting lost in the moment. Their 16th birthdays were the following week, but he couldn't wait. 


Once they were rid of their clothes, Linda finally saw the bruises on his arm. They were ugly. To her, they looked like they were inflicted for pleasure. Linda never hated anyone in the world. But she was quickly making an exception for Jill. She asked Paul if his arm hurt, and he immediately replied no. She knew he wasn't being truthful, but with her desires, she didn't care.


She picked him up and placed him on her bed. She grabbed the same box as she did previously. And she placed it on the table. Paul could see it was a box of condoms. Linda's mom had the talk with her after one of Paul's visits. She wouldn't normally approve such behavior from her daughter, but she understood that people, especially teens, would follow their hearts and not their heads. Linda's mom would make a doctor's appointment for her to discuss protection, but she advised having protection for Paul as a backup.


And as Paul laid back, Linda hovered over him, continuing to kiss him. His hands instinctively reached up to her beautiful breasts and gently caressed them. To Linda, this felt as wonderful as anything she ever experienced. Paul had a gentle touch that was increasing the pleasure she felt. Finally she rolled over and put Paul on top of her. The size difference between the two meant he wouldn't be able to kiss her as he put protection on and she guided his member inside her. 


That was all that was needed. They quickly developed a rhythm, and as he started to increase the speed of his thrusts, took her nipples in his mouth and sucked with force. Linda moaned loudly as Paul came, ejecting all his cum into the condom. Linda shuddered, and as he pulled out, he made his way up to her mouth and kissed her and told her that he loved her.


She smiled at him and told him that she loved him also, as she rubbed his back. All the buildup of sexual tension was instantly released. They didn't know what to expect, but to them it was the greatest feeling in the world. 


As they lay in Linda's bed, they started to talk about the future, their future. Paul had instantly imagined a future with Linda as soon as her met her. And he could imagine a future with marriage and kids. 


Linda started crying. Paul asked her what was wrong. She told him that everything he just said to her, she had thought also. And it made her realize that Paul was the man for her. 


They decided to quickly shower before her parents got home. She took out a shirt and gave it to him to wear. He put it on, and immediately noticed that he didn't need to put underwear on. The bottom of her shirt came down to the middle of his knees. 


But they made their way to the shower. The water felt great. He put soap on a washcloth and tried to clean Linda as best he could, but he couldn't reach the top of her breasts. She took the cloth and finished herself, then soaped it up again and used it on him. But there were areas of him she couldn't reach unless she kneeled down, so he got the bottom of his legs and feet. 


Once they were lathered and rinsed, time for drying off. The towels that came with the house were too big for Linda, but felt like an oversized alpha blanket to Paul. But it would do. 


They made their way back to her room and quickly got dressed. Her parents would be home by five, and it was already a quarter til. Once dressed, they made their way out to the kitchen and waited. Linda made hot chocolate for the both of them, and then the front door opened.