- Text Size +

Paul was both anxious and excited. His suspension was over, the school had hired security to ensure the students were safe, and he would be able to spend more time with Linda. But it would be his first time back at school with Jill, and he knew that she wouldn't forget what happened.


He had called Todd a couple of times during his suspension to check in on him, and even though he was disappointed that he was interrupted by Linda's parents again, he still made the best of his suspension. He got his gifts for Linda, and his parents would be having Christmas dinner at her house. 


The bus pulled up and he got on. He said hi to John and Mindy, and stopped by Linda's seat to give her a kiss, then made his way towards the back of the bus. He said hi to Alice. But he wanted to tell George he was grateful for him looking out for Linda. George said it wasn't a problem, and if he needed any help, to come get him. Paul considered his offer, but said that he should be alright, and thanked him again and went to his seat.


Sitting next to Linda left him with an unbelievable feeling. Her warmth, her size, and her perfect body seemed to overwhelm him when he got comfortable. He could even detect the scent of perfume. He was surprised. Linda had never used perfume before. The subtle hint was intoxicating to him. He didn't know how he would ever be able to concentrate on school.


The bus pulled up and everyone got off. Paul could see the security Linda had described. Large Alphas in red shirts. A nice deterrent. He also noticed Jill staring at him. She didn't look like she wanted to be his friend. But he couldn't worry about that now. 


Homeroom would have been uneventful if not for all Paul's classmates coming up to him and welcoming him back. He thought that they were making too much of the situation. But it made him feel good that people were happy to see him back at school.


The walk to homeroom was nice and relaxing. However, walks to his other classes were a different story. Jill always seemed to be lurking off to the side, watching him. Even with security walking the halls, it didn't seem to deter her from thinking of ways to get her revenge.


With less than two weeks to go before Christmas, he was getting excited. He bought gifts for Linda that he thought were special, and having to wait to give them to her was driving him crazy. 


The days leading to the Christmas break followed a familiar pattern. Arrive at school, notice Jill staring at Paul, then head home. Paul had been spending so much time at Linda's that he became comfortable calling her parents by their first name. They told him that they were checking on whether they could declare him as a dependent. This brought a smile to Paul's face. His relationship with her parents had come a long way since the night of their frantic questioning. But all was forgiven.


But the break came. It was a time for Paul and Linda to actually catch their breath, as it seemed that from the moment Paul introduced himself to Linda until now had so many things happen, they couldn't fully understand it all. Now a three week break allowed for actual reflection. What could have started off as an ugly situation with Alice definitely turned into one with Jill. How he would fare in a confrontation with her the next time he didn't know. But he was sure that he wouldn't be so fortunate.


Christmas day arrived, and the presents Paul received from his parents were special, just not as special as what he bought for Linda. But Christmas breakfast at his house led to a shower, his best clothes, and finally, a trip to her house.


Once his dad parked the car,  he was out the vehicle and knocking on her door. Stephanie answered and said that Linda just got out of the shower and was getting dressed. Greg and Debbie hugged Victor and Stephanie, then her parents hugged Paul. The anticipation of him giving her his gifts was making him a bundle of nerves.


Finally, she appeared. Paul was staring like his head was stuck in cement. Linda had on a brand new blue dress that accentuated her eyes. He also thought it did a great job of showing off her body. He was like a kid in a toy store. He wanted to touch and squeeze and grab, but a voice in his head told him to behave.


After everyone opened their gifts, Paul followed Linda to her room, where she gave him her gift to him. It was a bracelet. On one side it had the inscription ‘ Forever Yours’ and on the back it said ‘To Paul my Hero, Love Linda’. Paul thought it was the most beautiful bracelet he had ever seen. 


Now it was his turn. He gave her the first present. It was a pair of earrings with blue faux gems that matched her eyes. The second gift was a necklace with a charm at the bottom that was inscribed with Linda’s name. And the last one was his personal gift to her. It was a tiara. She looked puzzled. He told her that since she was his queen, she should have something Royal to wear. He had to guess the measurement of her head so it would fit. She cried as she hugged him.


Paul fell over due to Linda's enthusiastic hug, and she hovered over him. They look at each other, then kissed, lightly at first, then with more passion. Since their parents were out in the living room, they knew that they couldn't go any farther. But they realized that one day they wouldn't be interrupted.


But Christmas day ended. Paul would only be home to sleep and shower. Otherwise, it was Linda’s house the rest of the time. He was happy. But he knew that eventually he would have to deal with Jill. There was no avoiding it. She would want her pound of flesh, and she probably wouldn't stop until she got it. But as long as she went after him and not Linda. He could deal with that. 


New Years came. The ball dropped, and the year turned. And the school year would start a couple of days later.  But for now, life was perfect. He and Linda walked outside and kissed under the impromptu fireworks going off. They both had the same thought. If only they could get her parents out of the house for a few hours.