- Text Size +

Jill Robbins was a normal, happy 6 yr old as she entered first grade at the prestigious Eton Academy. It was the school for all the super rich to send their children. The waiting list for acceptance could be as long as 15 years, meaning grandparents would be signing up their future grandchildren, just for the privilege of finding out whether they had been accepted.


The academy was ultra competitive. But an underlying element to the school was that, at times, a vicious attitude would emerge concerning racism or sexism. The students came from money, which donated huge sums to the school. And most of that went to the school board.


Jill entered first grade with 14 other students. All but 4 were boys. It was also time for parents to decide on the formula and variant for their children. 14 took the new variant, because their parents were prepared to spend the money. Jill’s family to the original, because it was free. 


This caused Jill to become an outcast very quickly. Day after day, the boys reminded Jill that when they grew up, she would know her place in life. It was so bad at times that she cried as soon as got home and into her room.


Her parents tried to complain, but the school board would always say to them that they were boys, doing boy things, and that it wasn't serious. Her parents threaten to pull her out of school and let it be known that the school was toxic for girls.


The school board, fearing negative press, said that they would talk to the boys and monitor their behavior better. They also offered her family free tuition, anything to protect the school’s image.


So Jill’s parents agreed. The boys were talked to, and on their best behavior through the rest of the school year, and all seemed well. 


It wasn't until a week after summer vacation started. Jill was walking in the surrounding park when some of the boys in her class decided that they didn't need to be on their best behavior. The vicious teasing began, and eventually someone who had a little Swiss army knife decided to cut one of her pig tails. They were going to teach her a lesson about squealing.


Jill returned home looking in bad shape. Her parents immediately called the police, who took statements and promised to look into the matter, but it made no difference. Her parents complained to the school board, but they said that since it didn't happen on school property, there was nothing that they could do.


So, they pulled her out of the academy, and enrolled her in another private school, The Windsor School. It was a school that had a better reputation as far as treatment among the students. 


And as 2nd grade started, so did the growth spurts. There were 12 students in the class, equally divided between boys and girls. The boys had taken the formula variant, while the girls took the original. It was a decision made easy by the fact that girls got the original formula for free, while the boys had to pay. 


The girls came in to school around 5’ in height, while the boys measured 4’8”. Their parents had called the lab to find out why their sons weren't growing as fast as the other kids. And the standard answer from the lab was boys grow at different rates and that they should be patient.


However by 3rd grade, it was clear that there was an issue with the variant. All the girls were over 7’. The boys, a hair over 5’7”. And that's when issues from the trauma  Jill suffered in first grade surfaced.


The boys had been very outgoing in second grade. Now, they were afraid to talk. Apparently, a boy decided that wasn't going to take a backseat to the girls in his class. Jill gently grabbed his hand and squeezed. The boy immediately starting crying from the pain. Jill released his hand before she did any real damage, but the incident triggered a need within her to show boys who were part of what would become the tweeners that they do nothing unless she or the girls in the class said ok. She emphasized what would happen if they acted up by holding up the hand she just squeezed. 


So the tweener boys were shown their place. And that's how it was. Jill's appetite for control had been whetted. There was no going back. And after school was out for the summer, she decided to visit the park from first grade.


She encountered her tormentors walking along the path. She was almost 8’ by that time, while the boys were no more the 6’. She approached them. When they noticed her, they froze. They recognized Jill, and they stated to panic. 


Jill grabbed the ring leader by his upper arm and squeezed. The boys let out a loud cry and became hysterical. Jill noticed that the front of his pants were wet. 


The other boys could say nothing but that were sorry. Jill released their ringleader, and pulled out a pair of scissors, and grabbed the second boy, restraining him easily with one arm, and proceeded to cut his hair. The boy sobbed uncontrollably, but Jill was enjoying herself. 


The other boys started to back away, but Jill told them not to move. She would get to them soon. A week after the incident, none of the boys had explained what happened to their hair. And crew cuts were the norm. 


Jill was now hooked on showing any and all tweener males that they are her property. And that she and she alone was the superior being.


Soon, Jill became too much for the school and was allowed to transfer to another, only to become too much for that school. And the pattern repeated. The actual monster known as Jill was out of the bottle, and there was no going back.